(前情提要)
欢迎参加揭发凶手派对 我们会揭晓杀害邦妮的凶手
Welcome to our killer reveal party, where we will reveal Bunny's killer.
我们从今天下午就开始怀疑你了
We've been on to you since this afternoon.
我只希望辛达注意到我
I just wanted Cinda to notice me.
于是 另一个谜团解开了
With that, another mystery solved.
哇 连续两起谋杀案耶 -对
Wow. Two murders back-to-back. Yep.
你真的在重新装潢
You're actually renovating.
也该是时候了
Well, it is about time.
嘿 裘伊
Hey, Joy...?
你要邀我去约会吗
Are you asking me out on a date?
对
Yes.
百老汇
Broadway?
我想我很适合
I think I-I would be perfect for that.
谁是主角
And who's the star?
班 每个人在首演之夜都会紧张
Ben? Everyone gets opening night jitters!
(更衣室) (班葛兰罗伊)
我很好
I'm good!
系上安全带吧
Fasten your seat belts.
是什么让我成了夜行生物
What turned me into a creature of the night?
来人啊 谁都好 -他不动了
Somebody! Anybody! He's not moving!
班 快报♥警♥
Ben! Call 911!
他妈的在跟我开玩笑吧
You've gotta be fucking kidding me.
整个世界都是舞台
All the world's a stage
(1962年 古斯伯利剧院)
有的没的 我们都知道那些废话
and all the blah, blah, blah. We all know how that one goes.
但如果你喜欢看戏
But if you are a theatrical type,
你八成是在很小的时候就迷上了
there's a good chance you became smitten at a very young age.
看到你未来可能会参与其中的生命奇迹
Seeing the wonders of a life you might be part of one day,
你只能从第八排幻想着
full of stories and experiences
许许多多的故事和经历
you can only dream about from the eighth row,
就在第七排的两颗蜂窝头后面
behind two beehives in row seven.
但你一旦迷上 就得下苦功
Once smitten though, then comes the work.
上课和训练
Of classes and training...
练口条和演技
of speech and technique...
精进你的技艺
honing your craft,
好让你踏上纽约市的人行道
as you pound the pavement in New York City,
甄选各式各样的角色
auditioning for anything and everything,
(全城演艺经纪)
全都是为了聚光灯下的那一刻
all in pursuit of that moment in the spotlight
希望有人会看到你
where you hope someone might see you,
真正看到你
really see you,
然后说出那句神奇的话
and say those magic words.
「你之前跑哪去了 」
"Where have you been?"
但万一那句神奇的话从没发生呢
But what if those magic words never come?
只有一而再 再而三地遭到拒绝
And it's only rejection, over and over again,
年复一年 总是差一点就能如愿
year after year, and near miss after near miss,
直到你意识到 「差一点」已经成了你的人生写照
until you realize that near miss has become your life.
你要怎么怀着希望坚持下去
How do you keep at it with any hope?
(古斯伯利剧院)
谢谢你 表现得很好
Thank you, very nice.
有不在名单上的人出现了
So, someone's shown up who's not on our list,
可能是临时跑来
maybe a walk-in.
我认识她
I do know her.
她能演 没什么特色
She's capable, a little vanilla,
但还有十分钟才是午餐时间
but we've got about 10 minutes until lunch...
好吧
Yeah, sure.
罗芮塔德金 你还在吗 -对
Ready, Durkin, you still there? Yes!
对 嗨 真抱歉
Yes! Hi! Oh, hi. I-I'm so sorry,
我以为... 我的经纪人向我保证我会在名单上
I thought-- My agent assured me that I was on the list--
没关系 你有保母的台词吗
It's fine. Do you have the pages for the role of the nanny?
有 就这一场戏吗
Y-- Uh, yes. Is it just the one scene?
是的 你准备好就开始
That's right. Whenever you're ready.
够了
Enough!
你问的问题够多了 警探
Enough of your questions, Detective.
我很乐意告诉你 我的身分和工作
I'm happy to tell you who I am and what it is I do
你不用再试探下去了
without your insistent... probing.
我是受人托付来照顾孩子的
I am a caretaker of children, to whom I'm given charge.
我是孩子生母的替身吗
Am I a substitute for the child's true mother?
有些人会希望我说不是 但我认为我是
Some would prefer I say no, but I believe... I am.
只有我在他们身边的时候 我必须当他们的母亲
I must be... their mother when it's only me with them.
因为孩子需要时时刻刻感到安全
Because a child needs to feel, at all times, safe.
他们需要感受到保护
They need to feel protected with the kind of ferocity
只有母亲才能展现那种狠劲
only a mother can summon.
他们是不是我的亲生骨肉并不重要
It's no matter if they were born of my own... flesh.
我会为了保护我照顾的孩子而杀人吗
Would I kill to protect a child in my charge?
你想问我那个问题吧 警探
That is the question you have for me, I assume, Detective?
我会连眼睛都不眨地回答
To that, I would say without so much as blinking,
我会毫无顾忌地杀人
I would kill without compunction...
只求我照顾的任何孩子安然无恙
for the sake and safety of any child in my care.
现在你听到回答了
So, now, you have your answer.
你之前跑哪去了
Where have you been?
但当你终于实现梦想 拥有聚光灯下的那一刻...
But when you finally do land your dream, your moment in that spotlight...
我说:「你之前跑哪去了 」
I said, where have you been?
你会为了保有它做到什么地步
...how far would you go to hang onto it?
谢谢你 谢谢你 天啊
Oh, thank you! Oh, gosh!
破案三人行
第三季 第一集
(表演必须...)
来人啊 谁都好
Somebody! Anybody!
他不动了
He's not moving!
快报♥警♥ -我感觉不到脉搏
Ben! Call 911. I don't feel a pulse.
我还在消化这件事
I'm trying to wrap my head around it myself.
(今晚首演 ) (《临死之鸣》)
不 他们已经宣告他死亡了
No, they already pronounced him!
他们宣告他死亡了
They pronounced him!
他嘴巴周围有泡沫吗
Was there any foam around his mouth?
泡沫会指向毒杀
Foaming would indicate poisoning.
我只看到血
I only saw blood.
梅宝 你在做什么
Mabel! What are you doing?
他可能是自然死亡或有什么破裂了
It could be natural causes or one of those, uh, rupture things.
查尔斯 拜托 在首演夜
Charles, please! It's opening night,
就有当红的大明星猝死在舞台上
and a big star in the prime of his life drops dead on stage?
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
他死了 他死了 班死了 我的男主角死了
He's dead. He's dead. Ben's dead. My leading man is dead!
那不是你的错 奥利佛
Hey, it's not your fault, Oliver.
对 不是我...什么 当然不是我的错
No, that's right. It's not my-- What? Of course, it's not my fault!
好 哈尔德 你去告诉大家一切都会没事
Okay, Howard, you go and tell everyone that it's all gonna be fine.
跟他们说我们要回我家
Tell them, uh, that we'll gather back at my place
举办我原定的首演夜派对 我们再来想办法
for the opening night party I planned, where we'll just sort all of this out.
大家现在应该没心情开趴
I really don't think people are in a party mood right now--
照做就对了 哈尔德 快去
Just do it, Howard! Do it!
奥利佛 -你还好吗 老兄
Hey, Oliver. - You okay, buddy?
天啊 这是真的吗
Oh, my God. Is this really happening?
怎么会这样
How did I get here?
(四个月前)
这是真的吗 -首次读剧日快乐
Is this really happening? - Happy First Read-Through Day!
我真的要回百老汇了吗 -希望如此 不然我♥干♥嘛来
Am I really going back to Broadway? I hope so. Why else would I be here?
来支持 给建议 帮查尔斯翻译年轻人说的话
To support, to give notes, to translate what the young people say for Charles.
不然哪有机会见到你 -对 很高兴见到你
And because who gets to see you anymore? True! It's nice to see you.
这个嘛 我们都很忙
Well, you know, we're all just so busy-busy,
再说 我们没了命案算什么
and, you know, who are we without a homicide?
奥利佛 我知道你很紧张
Oliver, I know you're nervous.
而且你在百老汇的上一出戏很烂
I know your last Broadway show was a disaster.
大家都知道 全世界都知道 -讲重点
Everyone knows it. The world knows it. Fast forward, fast forward.
但你是很有才华的年轻人 你有领导的才能
But you, sir, are a talented young man. You have a gift for leadership.
当你邀我加入这出戏
And when you asked me to join this production,
我... -请你等一下
I-- Hold, please.
我邀你 -对 你邀我
I asked you?! - Yes, you asked me!
我看还是算了 -不行
You know what? Forget it. - Oh, no, no, no.
请继续诗情画意地描述 我是怎么求你加入的
Please wax poetic about how I begged you to be in my play,
即使你从男人得演女人的时代 就没上过台了
even though you haven't been on stage since men had to play all the women.
你们不用解释... -在莎翁时期
You don't need to explain. In Shakespeare times,
男人必须扮演女人
men had to play the women.
女人不能演戏 -是年纪的玩笑
Women weren't allowed. It's a-a age joke.
也是事业的玩笑 -超好笑的
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表