Better question, what are you doing here?
在自己家里玩桌游啊
Playing board games in the privacy of my own home.
拜托 我们知道 你们三个在一起会发生什么事
Oh, please. We know what happens when the three of you get together.
虽然那看似《外科手术》游戏
Even if it looks like a game of Operation,
但我们知道你们总是有目的
we know you're always playing for something.
干脆让他们看看吧
Might as well show them.
好 沃尔格林药局的奖杯
Okay, a trophy from Walgreens?
我们能摧毁彼此生意的次数有限
Well, there were only so many times we could destroy each other's businesses
久了就变得无趣
before it got boring,
所以我们开始举办游戏之夜
so we started having game nights.
让我们有管道进行无情的竞争
Gives us an outlet for ruthless competition.
还有八卦
And gossip.
华伦巴菲特会除比基尼线的毛
Warren Buffet shaves his bikini line.
什么
What?
好吧 那么…
Okay, fine.
如果你们只做这些事
Well, if that's all you guys are doing,
你们应该不介意我们留下来看一下吧
I'm sure you wouldn't mind if we stayed and watched a little, right?
不 我想我们待太久了
No, no, no, I-- I think-- I think we've overstayed our welcome.
胡说八道
Nonsense.
请留下来 我坚持
Please stay. I insist.
全中
Yahtzee!
第七回合结束
Well, that wraps up round seven.
也许他们真的只是在玩桌游
Maybe they really are just playing board games?
不 我跟你们说 这些人是杀手
No, no. No, no, no. I'm telling you, these people are killers.
他们玩《地♥产♥大亨》自始至终都没人翻桌
They played Monopoly start to finish and no one flipped the board over.
反♥社♥会♥人格
Sociopathic.
恕我失陪 我有事要处理
Now, please excuse me. I have business to attend to.
我跟他去 也许我能让他跟我谈谈
I'll follow him. Maybe I can get him to talk to me.
好 我负责福鲁格 奥利佛 你负责卡蜜拉
Okay, I'm on Pflug duty. Oliver, you're on Camila.
不管发生什么事 他们三个显然是一伙的
Whatever happened, the three of them are clearly in on it together.
在这里玩游戏 跟在亚柯尼亚大楼玩游戏比起来如何
So, um, how does gaming here compare to gaming at The Arconia?
你的公♥寓♥还好吗 奥利佛
How's your apartment, Oliver?
我的公♥寓♥ 这个嘛…
My apartment? Well, um...
我本来考虑要卖♥♥掉
I was thinking of selling.
有人出了超好的价钱
Uh, got an insanely good offer.
你只有这些话要说吗
What, that's all you have to say to me about it?
还有别的吗
Should there be more?
像是…
How about, um, mm-mm...
「谢谢」
"Thank you"?
我把你可悲的紫色小屋 改造成驼色调的梦幻国度
I transformed your sad, purple hovel into a camel-toned fantasy land.
我说驼色调
I said "camel-toned."
我刚认识你时 你的枕头上没有任何流苏
When I met you, you had zero tassels on your pillows.
现在看看你 上西城的流苏之王
And now, look at you, Tassel King of the Upper West Side,
都是因为我
all because of me.
真不尊重人
The disrespect.
我真该把你的蛋蛋割下来 刮成干燥花
I should cut off your balls and shave them into a potpourri.
抱歉 我在直升机上 喝了一整瓶夏布利白酒
Sorry, I downed an entire bottle of Chablis on the 'copter over.
你有问题要问我
You have a question for me?
好吧
Okay.
你一路跟着我走到这里
You followed me all the way out here.
你有话要说吗
Do you have something to say?
我在等你放下那把大刀
I was sort of waiting till you put down the big blade.
这是皮肤树
This is a skin tree.
树皮对奥吉侬的消化有帮助
The bark helps with my Algernon's digestion.
你看 奥吉在泳池里
Oh, look. There's Algie in the pool.
真有趣
How fun.
我本来想把泳池盖住 但奥吉喜欢游泳
I was going to cover the pool up, but Algie loves to swim.
我其他孩子还小的时候
Now, when my other children were young,
我太忙着建立我的帝国 没空当个好爸爸
I was too busy building my empire to be a good daddy.
所以我答应奥吉 不会错过任何一次就寝时间
So, with Algie, I promised to never miss a single bedtime,
而我从来没有错过
and I never have.
别尝试同情我了
Don't try to be sympathetic,
普席拉
Priscilla.
你用网络诈骗我
You catfished me.
你剥削一个肌肉发达 想寻找爱情的浪漫银发族
You preyed on a buffed-up, albeit older, romantic looking for love,
但我想杀人凶手会有那种行为 是预料中的事
but I guess that behavior is to be expected from a murderer.
我不是杀人凶手
I am not a murderer.
我痛恨死亡
I hate death.
我很小就失去了爸爸
I lost my papa when I was very young.
那导致我对长寿深深着迷
That's what sparked my fascination with longevity.
微睡眠
You know, the micro-naps,
冷冻舱 干细胞奶昔
cryo-chamber, stem-cell shakes.
大家都觉得是虚荣心使然
Everyone thinks it's born out of vanity.
但事实是 我希望我家奥吉能保住他的爸爸
But the truth is, I want my Algie to keep his papa...
也许到永远
...possibly forever.
父亲 葛松特雷克海的时间到了吗
Father, is it time for my gesunde Leckerei?
我的乖儿子 他喜欢他的健康点心
My boy. He loves his healthy treat.
恕我失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse me.
查尔斯
Oh, Charles.
我祝你幸福快乐
I wish you nothing but happiness.
在找什么吗
Looking for something?
还是你要跟我们一起玩捉迷藏
Or are you joining us for a game of hide-and-seek?
抱歉 人事部不让我跟老板玩游戏
Sorry, HR won't let me play games with my boss,
就是你 因为你买♥♥下我们 又不让我们做事
which you are, because you bought us and then shut us down.
对 这个嘛…
Yeah, I-- Well, yeah--
我很抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
我不能让你们在谋杀线上电台说我坏话
I couldn't let you talk shit about me in a murder podcast.
那种指控…
Accusations like that...
我只是想保护我的家人
I'm just trying to protect my family.
你一直找借口
You keep making excuses,
但我没有证据显示你其实是好人
yet I have no evidence that you're actually a good guy.
要是你回我的信息 我会证明我是好人
Well, if you responded to my texts, I would show you that I am one.
人事部也不让我跟老板约会
HR also won't let me date bosses.
再说你还是一个嫌犯
Plus, there's that whole thing where you're a suspect.
算你有理
Mm, fair.
但如果我不是 可以请你吃晚餐吗
But if I wasn't, could I take you out to dinner?
我不是间谍片的反派
I'm not a Bond villain. I promise.
我保证 但我确实有只白猫
Although I do have a white cat and my dad's office
我爸的办公室也在山的侧边
is located on the side of a mountain.
听着 我知道我的朋友都很古怪
Look, I know my friends are eccentric.
但我们其实只是一群无聊的有钱人 在争论打赌的事
But really, we're just a bunch of bored, rich people hashing out a bet.
就是我们上次在赌场想解决的问题
The same one we were trying to settle the last time we were in that gaming parlor.
你是指莱斯特死的时候吗
Do you mean when Lester died?
你知道什么
What do you know?
好 别告诉我 我自己会查清楚
Fine. Don't tell me. I'll find out myself.
该死
Shit.
好 废话少说
Alright, cut the shit.
杰承认这不只是为了愚蠢的奖杯
Jay admitted this is about way more than a stupid trophy.
你们不想回答我们的问题 行
So, you don't wanna answer our questions, fine.
就照你们的方式来
We'll do it your way.
我们用游戏来得到答案
We play you for answers.
等等 梅宝 你认真吗
Wait, Mabel, are you serious?
你要跟他们玩游戏
You wanna play games with them?!
上次他们那么做 就有两个人死掉
The last time they were doing that, two whole people died.
如果我们赢了
If we win...
我们要知道一切
we wanna know everything.
赌注加大了
A ratcheting up of the stakes.
有兴趣 喜欢
Leaning in, liking.
如果你们输了呢
What happens if you lose?
我们会停止调查你们 永远停止
We stop investigating you, forever.
好吧
Fine.
等我们赢了
And when we win,
你们要是不遵守承诺 我们就杀了你们
if you don't hold to your end of the bargain, we'll kill you.
开玩笑的
Kidding.
我的戏份杀青了
And that's a wrap on me.
大家再见 好好享受你们变♥态♥的游戏之夜…
Bye, everybody. Enjoy your twisted game night.
奥利佛 你不能走
Oliver, you can't leave.
这不是为了莱斯特吗 你太自私了
What about doing this for Lester? You're being selfish.
对 别再说「奥利佛很自私」了
Yeah, enough with "Oliver is selfish" shtick.
你这么做不是为了莱斯特 你只是很气你被网络诈骗
And you're not doing this for Lester, you're just mad you got scammed online.
而且我不像你们两个 我可能会失去某个人
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表