(前情提要)
你们看
Check it out, folks!
我们在我婚礼上的合照
A photo of us from my wedding.
那是尼奇卡齐米利欧吗
Is that Nicky Caccimelio?
失踪的黑帮分子来你的婚礼 全镇都在找他耶
The missing mobster was at your wedding? The whole town is looking for him.
他在跟莱斯特说话 - 还给他一个信封
And he's talking with Lester. - And handing him an envelope.
万一尼奇杀了莱斯特呢
What if Nicky killed Lester?
莱斯特的大楼记录簿
Lester's building ledger?
柯路卡女士 拜托 我...
Mrs. Coluca, please, I...
他会希望你留着的
He'd want you to have it.
再说 你可能会在里面 发现一些很有意思的趣闻
Besides, I think you might find some very interesting tidbits in here.
你知道我在乎你 朋友
You know I cared about you, pal.
有人在吗 我只是来送洗帽子
Anyone here? Just dropping off a chapeau!
这证明不了什么
This doesn't prove anything.
他在做什么
What is he doing?
我认得这个柜子
I know this closet.
我的妈呀
Whoa, mama!
那是尼奇在婚礼上交给莱斯特的信封
That's the envelope that Nicky gave Lester at the wedding.
莱斯特在他死掉那晚来过这里
Lester was here the night he died.
这不是悲惨的意外
This was no tragic accident.
我都做什么 我不知道我都做什么
What do I do? I don't know what I do.
铲雪 撒盐
Shovel the snow, put salt down.
在电梯里铺地毯
Carpeted mats in the elevators.
最好没有人滑倒 相信我
You don't want nobody slipping. Believe me.
再说一次这是在拍什么
So, what is this again?
有关纽约市门房♥的研究
A study on New York City doormen.
(罗纳德)
大众吵着要看吗
Is the public clamoring for that?
这不是脑部手术
You know, it's not brain surgery,
但我确实在助人
but I do help people.
我会跟他们聊天 如果他们有需要 帮他们提提神
You know, I chat with them. Give them a pick-me-up if they need that, you know?
把糖果留给被保母养大的孩子
Keep candy for the kids being raised by nannies.
带他们的狗去晨间散步
Take their dogs out for their morning constitutional.
我14年前曾经在这大厅帮一位女士接生
I helped a lady give birth right here in this lobby 14 years ago.
洋基队应该签下我的 我接住了那个滑溜溜的家伙
Yankees shoulda signed me the way I fielded that slippery sucker.
这年头一切都变得疏离了
Everything these days gettin' so disconnected.
那就是我们关注的 一对一互动
That's what we look after, you know? The one-on-one thing.
在这座城市失去那种互动 好惨
Lose that in this city? Shit.
当然 也有人在这里过世
People pass on in here too, of course.
你第一次帮他们开门
You open a door for them the first time.
可能也会帮他们开最后一次
Might open it for the last, too.
所以 尊重点
So... respect.
我在这张桌子坐32年了
Been at this desk 32 years now.
说出来很疯狂
Crazy to say out loud.
我从没打算当门房♥
I never planned on being a doorman.
我本来想当演员
I was gonna be an actor.
确切来说是电影明星
A movie star, to be specific.
我当年有点不切实际
I was a little de-lu-lu back then.
但我记得第一天 就像上周的事一样
But I can remember that first day like it was last week.
好 莱斯特
Okay, Lester.
早上六点开始工作 意思是要穿好制♥服♥ 不是走进门
Work starts at 6 a.m. That means in uniform, not walking through the door.
绝不能让住户看到你穿便服
You never let a tenant see you in your civilian clothes.
我们什么时候领薪水 有小费吧
Hey, when do we get paid? And there are tips, right?
在假日前后
Around the holidays.
希望到时候我已经是全职演员了
I was kinda hoping to be acting full time by then.
说到这个 要找谁谈请假去试镜的事
Uh, speaking of, who do I talk to about time off for auditions?
你不能请假去试镜
You're not leaving for auditions.
你有自己的人生和梦想 很好
You got a life, you got dreams, good for you.
但你在这里时 就要以住户为主
But when you're here, you're about the tenants.
这就是工作 如果你做对了
That's the gig. And if you do it right, who knows?
谁知道 你可能会爱上这个地方 懂吗
You might fall in love with the place. Got it?
来吧 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
我们是老纽约 不管那是什么意思
We are old New York. Whatever that means.
32年了 你一定有很精彩的故事 可以分享一下吗
Thirty-two years? You must have quite a story. You mind sharing it?
我的故事
My story?
《破案三人行》
第五季第二集
(纽约警局)
(第五季 第二集) (你先请)
看看是谁来了 你一开始就遇到棘手的住户
Oh, look who it is. You're starting with a tough one.
她总是提早离开去买♥♥彩券
She always leaves early to buy a lotto ticket.
她会问你要买♥♥什么号♥码 别理她
She'll ask you what numbers to play. Don't engage.
早安 佛吉尔小姐
Good morning, Ms. Folger.
早安 乔治
Good morning, George!
新来的 希望你比上一个白♥痴♥好
New guy. I hope you're better than that last moron.
你的生日是哪天
When's your birthday?
我 1948年5月18日
Me? Uh, May 18th, 1948?
5 18 19 48
Five, 18, 19, 48.
还不赖
That's not bad.
你先请 佛吉尔小姐
After you, Ms. Folger.
如果我赢了 我不会分享的
If I win, I'm not sharing.
永远都要说「你先请」 会让住户心情好
Always, "After you." Makes the tenants feel good.
听好了 真正的诀窍是注意小细节
And pay attention. The real trick is noticing the little things.
你有看到她的外套吗
Like, did you see her coat?
没有 - 因为她没穿外套
Uh... no. - Because she wasn't wearing one.
但外面很冷 表示她有潮热
But it's cold out. Means she's having a hot flash.
待会她回家时
When she comes home later,
她会要你关掉她公♥寓♥里的暖气
she's gonna ask you to turn the radiator off in her apartment.
来吧
Here.
那玩意现在形同你的手臂了
That thing is part of your arm now.
有了那个电梯手摇柄 大楼里所有人的安全
The safety of everyone in this building is right there in your hands
都掌握在你手中
with that elevator crank.
你有在听吗 要注意小细节
You listening? Pay attention to the small stuff.
这样你才能洞察机先
That way, you know what's coming.
晚安 迪马斯先生 迪... - 不是迪马斯太太
Good evening, Mr. Dimas. Missus... - Not Mrs. Dimas.
不是迪马斯太太 - 不是迪马斯太太
Not Mrs. Dimas. - Not Mrs. Dimas.
(《华尔街日报》)
我们来看我住在12E的妹妹
We're visiting my sister in 12E.
欢迎 这位是谁
Welcome. And who is this?
这位是梅宝 她要去见她的阿姨了
This is Mabel. She's gonna meet her auntie.
你好 梅宝 欢迎来到亚柯尼亚大楼
Hi, Mabel. Welcome to the Arconia.
我帮你按电梯 摩拉太太
Let me get the elevator for you, Mrs. Mora.
我的脖子 我的背
My neck! My back!
先生 你没有跌倒 我看到你自己躺到地上
Sir, you didn't fall. I saw you lay yourself on the ground.
别因为我脑部严重受创就想骗我
Don't you try to trick me just because I've had a terrible brain trauma.
大家都看到了
Everyone saw!
这里只有我们在 你想耍什么把戏
We're the only ones here. What are you trying to pull?
你先听我说
Um... unrelated, uh...
我出价买♥♥这里的一间公♥寓♥ 但竞争很激烈
I made an offer on a unit here, but it's a, uh, competitive situation.
不过如果有个内应 有个英雄
Although, if someone on the inside,
能让其他的申请书消失
a hero who, uh, could make the other applications disappear,
或许我就不会提告了
maybe I wouldn't sue.
原来这就是你的目的 我会想想办法
So, that's what you're after. Yeah. I'll see what I can do.
你人真好 莱斯特
That's very kind of you... Lester.
很高兴认识你
It's-- It's-- It's nice to meet you.
我也很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you, too.
不好意思 有什么事吗 你们是访客吗 还是...
Excuse me, can I help you? Are you visiting someone, or...
天啊 布拉奏斯 我是你的头号♥影迷 可以合照吗
Oh, my God! Brazzos! I'm your biggest fan. Could we get a photo?
抱歉 我没有布拉奏斯徽章就不拍照
Uh, I'm sorry, I don't do photos without my Brazzos badge.
等等
Oh, wait.
「这让你的人生有了新的发展」 来吧
This sends your life into a whole new direction. Here we go.
你可以留着徽章 - 谢谢
And you keep the badge. - Thank you!
萨维奇先生 你处理得好专业 我也是演员
Wow, Mr. Savage, you handled that like a pro. You know, I'm an actor, too.
虽然才刚起步 但我真希望有你这样的事业
Still just getting started, but boy, I'd love a career like yours.
祝你好运 朋友
Well, good luck to you, my friend.
电视网就像善变的女人 但我要说 她是可以被引诱的
Network TV is a fickle lady. And I'm here to say, she can be seduced.
有那家伙住在这里真是太酷了
Man, it's so cool we get to have that guy living here, right?
好了 眼冒星星先生
Okay, Mr. Stars In Your Eyes,
显然有个无家可归的女人在中庭吵闹
apparently, some homeless woman is causing a racket in the courtyard.
快去叫她走开
Go ask her to move it along.
抱歉 我知道 我这就走 - 不 拜托 你的声音很美
S-Sorry, I know. I'll leave. - No, no, please. Your-- your voice is beautiful.
带他们出来散步 是唯一能让他们睡午觉的方法
Well, taking them for a walk is the only way to get them down for a nap.
还有摇篮曲 所以...
That and a lullaby, so...
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表