不好意思
Excuse me?
这感觉好像我女儿刚说她要跳钢管舞
I feel like my daughter just told me she's hopping on a pole.
我一直拒绝 因为理由很明显
I've been saying no because, of course,
但… -好
but-- -Mm-hmm?
我很想知道他内心是不是一个好人
I am curious to see if there is a good guy in there.
在游艇上共度一周可能是弄清楚的好方法
And a week on a yacht might be a good way to figure it out.
我不知道 那样很糟糕吗
I don't know, is that the worst thing ever?
天啊 -不 但我们不是那种人
God. -No. It's just not who we are.
你和我才不在乎什么整天眺望远景
You and me, we don't give a damn about looking at vistas all day.
如果有问题 我们必须面对它
If there's a problem out there, we have to get in there.
对 就像他妈的现在
Yep, like right fucking now.
我得走了 警♥察♥公务
I gotta go. Official police business.
但也许那就是我的问题 杰提过他的上师
B-B-But maybe that's my problem. Jay was telling me about his guru.
上师
Guru?
她说西方文明中多数的痛苦
She says most suffering in Western civilization
都来自这种追求成就的渴望
comes from this need to achieve.
那是鞋印 对吧
Uh, that's a shoe print, isn't it?
不 是夹脚拖的鞋印 但只有单脚
No, it's a flip-flop print. But half the flop.
它朝向我们 代表另一脚来自…
And it's facing towards us, which means the other half came from...
(新地标)
好 别管游艇了 -我可以再待五分钟
Okay, fuck the yacht. -I can do five more minutes.
血迹喷溅
Blood spatter.
看看这些白点 跟尼奇衣服上的油漆一样
And look at these white dots. It's the same paint from Nicky's clothes?
我敢说他们八成就是这样 把尼奇的尸体偷运出去
I bet you this is probably how they smuggled Nicky's body out of here.
(古巴 安康海滩)
见鬼 这通往卡齐米利欧的干洗店
Holy shit, this leads out to Caccimelio's dry cleaners.
尼奇就是在那里被发现的
That's where Nicky was found!
那是什么鬼
What the fuck is that?
(古巴 安康海滩)
这是蓝道IG贴文的背景
This is the background from Randall's Instagram post.
他不在古巴 那个混♥蛋♥还在大楼里
He's not in Cuba, the motherfucker's still in the building.
(免费衣物)
他来了
Oh. There he is.
我以前很会帮那些轮子上油
You know, I used to grease those wheels real good.
我的轮子以前很润滑
My wheels used to be greased.
哈尔德 你一点都没变
Howard, you haven't changed a bit.
你刚才说了意大利语吗 我上过意大利语的夜间课程
Did I hear you speak Italian? I once took an Italian night course.
真的吗 -对
Really? -Sì.
一年只有81场主场比赛 谁知道机会何时会再来
There's only 81 home games a year. Who knows when you'll get another chance?
等等
Wait.
泰迪 -男孩们
Teddy? - Hey, boys.
我才出狱十小时 大概就要搬去博卡了
Back from prison for ten hours before I guess I move to Boca.
最近好吗 有什么新鲜事
So, how's tricks? What's new?
这个嘛 我再婚了
Well, I remarried.
我爱你娶的老婆 她辣吗
Ooh, I love your wives. Is she hot?
太快了 我听到了
Too soon. I heard it.
拿个纸箱来坐吧 我们要办最后一夜的街区派对
Pull up a box, boys, we're having a last night block party.
其实我正要出去 -什么
Uh, I'm actually on my way out. - What?
在我们的最后一夜 -谢谢你
On our last night? -Thank you!
你知道谁最会办最后一夜的派对吗
Oh, you know who knows how to throw a last-night party?
监狱里的人
The guys in the clink.
为了替我送行 他们设计了「最后的晚餐」主题
For my Bon Voyage, they did a whole Last Supper theme.
也太扯了吧
You did not just say that.
对 一个犯下三尸命案的人洗了我的脚
Yeah. A guy who did a triple homicide washed my feet.
谁来帮帮我 我解不开踏板
Anybody. Anybody. I can't unclip.
寇迪 解说怎么解开踏板
Cody, Cody. Clipping instructions!
大伙
Guys!
案件的最新进展 蓝道在大楼里
Update in the case! Randall is in the building.
怎么会 在哪里
How? Where?
我不知道 但我们得去看看 -好耶 我们回归了
I-- I don't know, but we gotta go look. -Yes, we're back!
谋杀线索板在哪里 -我可能把它丢掉了
Where's the murder board? -Oh, uh, I might have, uh, thrown it out.
什么 -你什么
Wha... -You what?!
你有什么毛病 -我们不需要它了
What is wrong with you? -Well, we didn't need it anymore.
你的多愁善感和仪式感呢
But w-where's your sense of sentimentality? Of ceremony?
让我向前看 奥利佛
Let me move forward, Oliver.
好 你真是个奇怪 没感情的机器人
Okay, you are such a weird, emotionless robot.
雷斯特 你需要对象吗 我找到你的灵魂伴侣了
LESTR, You need a date? I found your soulmate.
我对天发誓 查尔斯 如果你碰他身上的任何按钮…
I swear to God, Charles, if you touch a button on his carriage...
机器人 传信息给所有住户 叫他们到大厅来
Robot, text all of the residents, have 'em come down to the lobby
开紧急大楼会议 -对 我们最后一次的大楼会议
for an emergency building meeting. -Yes. Our last building meeting.
喝醉也能参加吗
Can we show up drunk?
6C的外卖♥♥ -6C已经搬走好几周了
Delivery for 6C? -6C has been gone for weeks.
没错 你说得对
That's true. You're right.
天啊 我死了吗
Oh, my God. Have I died?
你这辈子第一次承认我说对了吗
Did you just admit I'm right for the first time in your life?
等等 是谁叫外卖♥♥到没人住的公♥寓♥
Wait, who ordered food to an empty apartment?
蓝道温斯顿 他目前正在占用6C
Randall Winston. He is currently squatting in 6C.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
你怎么没告诉我们
Why didn't you tell us?
你们从来没问我
You never asked me.
是这样吗
Is that what happened?
我问得不够多
I didn't ask enough questions?
我也可以很好奇的 宝贝
Well, I can be curious, baby.
去6C -去6C
To 6C!
我来拿
I'm taking that.
哈尔德 你在上那个东西吗
Howard, are you fucking that thing?
外卖♥♥来了
Delivery.
蓝道 -古巴好玩吗
Randall. - How's Cuba?
听着 我可以解释
Look, I-I can explain.
别跑
Hey!
他好像发现我们的弱点了 -去电梯那里
I think he's found our Achilles' heel. -To the elevator!
抓住他 -拦住他
Hey! Catch him! - Stop him! Get him!
妈的 我也得逃跑吗
Fuck, am I gonna have to run, too?
阻止他 -别让他跑了
Stop him! -Don't let him get away!
我来抓他 我来了 我来抓他 我抓…天啊 好滑
I'll get him. Here I go! I got him! I got-- Oh, oh God. Oh, these are slippery.
拦住他
Stop him!
天啊 西欧
Oh, my God. Theo!
我公♥司♥的厢型车来了 还有我儿子
My company van is here. And my son.
不 别担心 他就是凶手
Hey, no, don't worry. He's the murderer.
他当然是了 我知道我在什么大楼
Of course he is. I know what building I’m in.
是啊 -蓝道
I know. -Randall,
你怎么下得了手 老好人莱斯特
how could you do it? Sweet old Lester?
为什么 因为你想要他的工作 -我什么都没做
And why? 'Cause you wanted his job? -I didn't do anything!
我们看到你当时在中庭
We saw you in the courtyard.
你拿着血淋淋的电梯手摇柄
You were holding the bloody elevator crank.
莱斯特叫我什么都别说
Lester told me not to say anything.
对 莱斯特 真人那个
Yeah. Lester. The real human one.
你隐瞒案件资讯 就因为莱斯特叫你这么做
You withheld case information because Lester told you to?
妈的…
唯一能证实这件事的人是莱斯特
And the only person who can confirm this is Lester?
他已经死了 -还真刚好
Who is dead. -Which is convenient.
我不觉得刚好
I don't think it's convenient.
天啊 真希望当时有别人在场
God, I wish someone else had been there.
我当时在场
I was there.
你当时在场
You were there?
原本的型号♥在场
The original model was,
他随后就被人从屋顶扔下去
before he got subsequently tossed from the roof.
但他所有的旧档案都上传到我这里
But all his old files were uploaded into me.
我可以给你们看 灯光调暗
I can show you. Lights to dim.
那是什么鬼东西
What the hell is that?
哈尔德的前任
Howard's ex.
可以拿掉我的帽子吗
Would you remove my hat, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
蓝道
Randall! Randall!
天啊 莱斯特 你在流血吗
Oh, my God. Lester, are you bleeding?
我要你把婚礼用的虾子拿给帕南先生
I need you to take the wedding shrimp to Mr. Putnam.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
走廊尽头的冰箱里的虾子 现在就拿去10D
The shrimp in the fridge down the hall, take it to 10D now!
好 知道了 但你没事吧 谁伤害你
Alright. I got it. I got it. But are you okay? Who hurt you?
这不是我的血 我无意伤害任何人
It's-- It's not my blood. I didn't mean to hurt anybody.
我不能让那个黑帮分子拆掉大楼
I couldn't let that mobster take down my building.
我睁一只眼闭一只眼太久了
I've been looking the other way too long.
莱斯特 你杀人了吗
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表