快 快 快
Go, go, go!
关上门 -别出来
Doors closed! - Stay inside!
天哪 天哪 天哪
Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!
天哪 天哪 -来个人救救我
Oh my god, oh my god... - Help me, someone!
我们得去找她 我不会把她留在这里的
We gotta get her! I'm not leaving her here!
难道我会吗 -你当然会
‐ Oh, and I would? ‐ Of course you would!
我当然会
Of course I would!
不是你们想的那样
It's not what you think.
我有一点不明白
Here's a thing I don't get.
有些人觉得大城市里有犯罪活动 所以不敢住在大城市里
People who worry about living in a big city because of all the crime.
但任何一个真正的犯罪迷都会告诉你
As any true crime aficionado will tell you,
穷乡僻壤才是你应该担心的地方
it's the boondocks you need to worry about.
面对现实吧
I mean, let's face it.
从来没有人在一栋十四层的公♥寓♥楼后院
Nobody ever discovered 19 bodies
发现十九具尸体
buried in the backyard of a 14‐story apartment building.
到处都有人盯着你
There's eyes on you all over the place here.
而且纽约人有一种特别的交流方式
And New Yorkers have a special way of communicating.
特别 我指的是直接
And by special, I mean direct.
我们紧紧地挤在一起 叠在一起
We're packed in tight and stacked on top of each other
就像那些住在...
like those of us who live...
阿尔科尼亚的人
at the Arconia.
嘿 等下 你是...
Hey, hold up. Wait, are you...
我是布拉佐斯 -不是吧 我去
‐ I'm Brazzos. ‐ Oh shit, dude!
小时候 我总和我爸一起看那个节目
I used to watch that show with my dad
那是他最喜欢的节目
when I was a kid! That was his favorite!
等下 你经常说的那句话是什么
Wait, what was that thing you always said?
"调查由此转向新方向"
"This sends the investigation into a whole new direction."
就是这个 就是这个
That's it, man! That's it!
我去 太酷了
Oh shit! So cool.
我爸现在得了肌萎缩侧索硬化症
Dad's got ALS now.
他讲不了话或者...
He can't really talk or...
自己吃饭 -很抱歉
feed himself anymore. ‐ I'm sorry.
他现在在临终养老院 但...
He's in hospice, but...
他就是不肯放手 你懂吗
he just won't let go, you know?
而且 说实话 如果他肯放手的话...
And, honestly, it'd be, like, better for my whole family if...
对我们家会更好
if he would.
要合照吗 -当然
‐ You want a photo? ‐ Yes! Of course!
当然 那就太好了 谢谢你
Yes! That'd be awesome. Thanks, man!
实际上 你可以换成横屏吗
Actually, could you do it landscape?
把它横过来 -横着会好点
Turn it sideways. - Better if you turn it there. Yeah.
不错 不错
That's good, that's good. Yep.
告诉你♥爸♥爸 那张照片是布拉佐斯帮你拍的
You tell your dad Brazzos took that picture.
我会的 我会的 但他听不懂 你懂吗
I will, I will, but he won't understand, you know?
再也听不懂了
Not anymore.
再见 -谢谢 多谢
‐ Bye. ‐ Thanks, man. Thanks a lot.
纽约这个地方很操蛋
New York can be a fucking lot.
时时刻刻都有人盯着你
All the eyes on you all the time.
宝贝 你要去哪
Hey, baby. Where you going so tough?
每年 在纽约 有2000名女性举报性骚扰
Two thousand women report assaults here every year,
所以在纽约 你爱看日界线报道
so it's a place that makes you binge Dateline
从中找到怎么才能不登不上日界线报道
to find out how not to end up on Dateline.
我反复做这样一个梦
I have this recurring dream.
在梦里 我躺在床上 然后醒了
I'm in bed, I wake up,
有个男人站在我床边
and there's a man standing over me.
我踢了他的蛋蛋 然后拿起我的针织针…
So, I kick him right in the nuts, and I grab my knitting needle...
把针插♥进♥他的骨头里
and I take him down
干掉他
to the bone with that thing.
有时候 我如果睡不着
Sometimes, when I can't sleep,
我会想象自己怎么残忍♥地杀了那个男的
I imagine brutally murdering that dude.
然后光速消失 每次都是这样
And I'm out like a light. Works every time.
就像我说的 残忍♥的事在纽约多了去了
As I said, it's a lot.
如果你不太喜欢就别来了
Don't be here if you don't like a lot.
"纽约 你怎么了"
"NYC. What is it about you?"
当然 这句话出自部关于一个孤儿的热播剧
Which, of course, is a line from a big hit show about an orphan.
难道我们不时常感觉自己像孤儿
And don't we all feel like orphans here at times,
努力想找到自己的立足之地
struggling to find our place?
我最近在网上看到了一个精彩的舞蹈片段
I saw this brilliant dance piece on the worldwide web recently,
音乐用的是德彪西的月光
set to Clair de Lune.
设定很简单 一个男人想走到楼梯最上面
A simple premise of a man trying to reach
结果掉下来了
the top of a staircase and falling,
但他总能找到新方法
but always trying to find some new way
重新站起来 往上走
to bounce back up again.
然后我就想 这不就是处于这个大都市的
And I thought, isn't that each of us,
每个人的每一天吗
every day in this big burg?
这就是纽约的生活...
That's life in New...
认真的吗
Really?!
你没看到这件大衣吗
Do you not see this coat!?
不过 在纽约有一件事是确定的
Still, one thing is certain in this town.
那就是当你觉得一切都正常的时候
Just when it's all starting to feel the same,
你就会遇上什么事
that's when you get hit by something
这种事往往出人意料
you never saw coming.
嘿 莱斯特
Hey, Lester.
厄苏拉 亲爱的
Oh, Ursula, my darling.
有我的东西吗 -有 省得我跑一趟了
Anything for me? ‐ Yep. Save me a trip.
对 这些都是我正在开♥发♥的新节目的研究资料
Yeah, this is all research for shows I'm developing.
"有点怪 有点怪怪"
"Some off‐, some off‐off", you know?
如果你想好好生活的话 远离剧院 厄苏拉 相信我
Stay out of the theater if you want a life, Ursula. Trust me.
等一下
Hold it!
抱歉 谢谢
Sorry. Thanks.
我只要...
I just...
好了
Got it.
抱歉 我... 我有
Sorry, I'm just, uh, I...I have
我一会儿有件重要的事 -我也是
an important thing a little bit later...‐ Yeah, me, too.
噢 你好
Oh, hello.
有拍摄活动吗 -不好意思 什么
Filming something today? ‐ I'm sorry?
看你化了妆 我只是猜测
All the makeup, I just assumed.
我没化妆
I'm not wearing makeup.
噢 好吧
Oh. Okay.
我也没有
Me neither.
五点了吗
Is it 5:00 yet, do you know?
没有 -没有
‐ No. ‐ No.
蒂姆·科诺
Tim Kono.
科学的科 对
With a K. Yes.
今天的包裹里 你看到什么了吗
Do you see anything you got in today's packages?
好吧 我不知道为什么总是这样
Okay. I don't know why this keeps happening.
这个东西对我来说很重要
Well, this one is very important to me.
明天多早呢
How early tomorrow?
你喜欢你的耳机吗
Do you like your Beats?
我之前有副黄色的 我超喜欢
I had a yellow pair. I just loved them so much.
然后 我特别蠢
And then, like an idiot,
把耳机忘在了地铁上
I leave them on the subway.
问题是 你把东西落在地铁上的时候
The thing is, when you lose something on the subway,
你 你不知道... -到了
you‐you don't know... - Ding!
电梯都不想听下去了
Even the elevator wanted that story to end.
来吧 维尼
Come on, Winnie.
维尼 别
Winnie. No.
好了
Okay.
您正在收听的是由辛达·坎宁播报的
You're listening to All Is Not OK In Oklahoma,
俄克拉荷马不顺利
from Cinda Canning.
该节目赞助商主要为
Funding is provided by our sponsors,
兰德公♥司♥ 米尔顿和米莉亚姆·斯旺艺术
The Rand Corporation, the Milton and Miriam Swann Foundation
及解散美联储基金会
for the Arts and for Dissolving the Federal Reserve,
还有乔氏超♥市♥
and Trader Joe's.
并接受来自皇家皇冠游轮公♥司♥
With additional support from Royal Crown Cruises,
迪拜王储
the Royal Crown Prince of Dubai,
以及各位听众的额外支持
and listeners like you.
现在由我 辛达·坎宁
And now, here's Cinda Canning
为大家带来俄克拉荷马不顺利第六集
with episode six of All Is Not OK In Oklahoma.
那天晚上 雷·巴特勒
When Ray Butler walked me into the woods
带我去他在切克沙的谷仓后面的树林时
behind his barn that night in Chickasha
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表