Listen, uh, not for nothing, uh, what's your credit score?
失陪一下 我马上回来
Excuse me one sec. I'll be right back.
不好意思 - 老天爷
Pardon me. - Jesus Christ.
找到包包了
There are the bags.
你看看
Ah, look at them.
苏 拜托 我在问你呢
Al, Sue, come on! I'm asking you,
拜托 这出戏不是浪费时间 我想你会喜欢的
please. The play's not a waste of time. I think you'll like it.
听着 够了 我们不会去看戏 你也不会
Look enough of this. We're not going to any play, and neither are you.
我们收留了他 他要是有空 可以到该死的店里工作
We took him in. If he's got any free time, he can work at the goddamn store.
别这么难搞 为这个家贡献一下 感觉会很好的
Ah, don't be difficult now. And it'll feel good for you to contribute to this house.
艾尔 - ...不公平
Al! - Not fair.
容我说一句
If I may.
你干嘛卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
Why are you sellin'?
我愿意付出一切 至少换回我的家和我的东西
I would give anything to at least have my home and my-- my stuff back.
对 我以为我也会有同感
Yeah, I thought I'd feel the same way,
但当我环顾四周
but... you know, I look around,
老实说 我...不想要这一切
and honestly, I... I don't want any of this.
我想要他
I want him.
是啊
Yeah.
反正我也住不起这里
And, anyway, it's not like I can afford to stay here.
我甚至要卖♥♥这把匕♥首♥
I'm even selling the dagger.
我儿子认为我可以在eBay上卖♥♥到五百块
My son thinks I can get $500 for this on eBay.
对
Yeah.
你该不会想买♥♥吧
You wouldn't want this, would you?
所以你没找到包包
So, you didn't find the bag,
却给嫌犯五百块来收藏武器
but you gave our suspect $500 to keep a weapon?
你也没找到包包啊
You didn't find a bag either.
附带一提 你身上有多少现金
Uh, side note, how much cash do you carry?
我不信任银行嘛
Oh, you know I don't trust banks.
我就信任吗
Oh, and I do?!
我不在乎我的东西
I don't care about my stuff.
我很高兴生命中有你
I'm so glad you're in my life.
而且那个女人...那个女人没有杀她先生
And that woman... That woman didn't kill her husband.
她快撑不下去了
She's barely hanging on.
罗芮塔 你看
Loretta, look.
清白妻子俱乐部的每日聚会
The daily meeting of the Innocent Wives Club.
那是黑帮老大的太太
And that's the mobster's wife.
我猜那就是装满钱的格纹包
And that is a plaid bag full of money, I'm guessing.
她耍了我
She played me.
她把我耍得团团转
She played me like a fuckin' fiddle.
我们要追捕嫌犯 帕南
We're in pursuit, Putnam!
哈尔德 我们需要机器人莱斯特帮忙
Howard, we need Robot Lester's help.
他喜欢被称为「莱斯特」
He prefers "LESTR."
你可以用「人类莱斯特」代表死者
You can use "Human Lester" for the dead one.
说到这个 我把新的莱斯特 打扮得比上一个更潇洒
Oh, speaking of, I've styled new LESTR up a bit more dashingly than the last one.
你们需要什么
So, what do you need?
莱斯特无所不能 除了清理洒水
LESTR can do anything. Except cleanup spills.
我们还是会怕水 - 我昨天被水害死了
We're still shy around water. - I got killed by water yesterday.
哈尔德会让你保持干燥
Howard's gonna keep you dry.
有哈尔德在 你放心
You're safe with Howard.
我一点都不觉得安全
I don't feel safe at all.
哈尔德 我们需要看 查尔斯家前门的监视画面
Howard, we need to see footage of Charles' front door
在昨晚大约...
from last night around...
你几点在那鬼鬼祟祟的
What time were you creeping around?
跟赛斯罗根吗 大约两点半
With Seth Rogen? Around 2:30.
好高兴我提供了线索
Ooh, I'm so excited, I did a clue.
莱斯特 两点半 听到了吗 宝贝 - 听到了 爸爸
LESTR, 2:30. You got that, babe? - Gotcha, Daddy.
那是情感操控吗 - 我们在警校受过
Is that grooming? - Now, at the academy they prepared us
很多训练 但我没见过这种事 我很震惊
for a lot of stuff, but I ain't never seen no shit like this. I'm shook.
好 这是凌晨1点到3点
Okay, this is 1:00 to 3:00 a.m.
要停的时候说一声 - 好
Let me know when to stop. - Okay.
我穿着红色羽毛披风 是多娜泰拉送的高级时装
I was wearing my red feather cape, couture, gifted by Donatella.
好 - 她当然是很人道地
Yeah? - She raises, plucks,
饲养 拔毛 宰鸟的
and slaughters the birds, humanely, of course.
找羽毛 我会很显眼的
So, just look for plumes. I'll pop.
好 我没看到羽毛 - 你确定这时间对吗
Yeah, I don't see any feathers. - Are you sure this is the right time?
莱斯特不会犯错的
LESTR doesn't make mistakes.
我想他错了 因为我当时在那里
Well, I think he did, because I was there.
你真的在吗
Were you, though?
也许你只是在说你名人朋友的故事
I mean, maybe you were just telling a story about your celebrity friend,
假装看到你没看到的东西
and pretend you saw something that you didn't see
因为你得成为一切的焦点
just because you have to make it all about you.
摩拉
Mora!
好 在那里 看到了吗 你们看
Oh. Okay, yep, right there. See, look.
可以重播但放慢速度吗
Can you go back to it again, but just go slower?
来吧
Here you go.
那是... - 他妈的人道羽毛
Was that... - Humane fuckin' feathers.
有人剪掉一大段影片 他们动了手脚
Someone cut a chunk out of the footage. They tampered with it.
他们一定是在那时拿走手指的
I'll bet that's when they took the finger.
这代表...
Which means...
艾希亚说的是实话
Althea was telling the truth.
对
Yep.
我跟查尔斯要去分局
Well, Charles and I are gonna go to the precinct,
因为如果警方有莱斯特掉进喷泉的影片
because if the cops have any footage of Lester falling into the fountain,
我想看看
I wanna see it.
那我呢
What about me?
你得去向那个女孩道歉
You need to go and apologize to that girl.
要再靠近一点吗
Should we try to get closer?
不 我怕她们看到我们
No, no, no. I don't want them to see us.
还有 我的身体开始绷紧了 你有带香蕉吗
Also, the bod's starting to tighten up. Did you pack a banana?
你们今天好吗
Hey, how's it going today?
你们在乎有狗快死掉吗
Do you care about dogs dying?
当然了 - 在乎
Well, obviously, yes. - Oh, my God, yes, of course.
我在找人签名连署 阻止纽约市开设第一间赌场
Well, I'm collecting signatures to stop New York City from opening its first ever casino.
现在有几组人在竞标 他们对这城市来说都很糟糕
Right now, there's a few competing bids. They're all just terrible for the city. So, if you could just--
等等 抱歉 这跟狗有什么关系
Wait a minute, sorry. What does that have to do with dogs?
没关系 我发现 这比较能让人停下 你们懂吗
Oh, uh, nothing, I just find it's a helpful way to get people to stop, you know what I'm saying?
天啊 她们不见了 - 老天 破坏者
Oh, my God, they're gone! Uh, anyway-- - Oh, geez. Saboteur!
天啊 她们去哪了 - 我们跟丢了
Oh, God, where'd they go? - We lost them.
也许我们该去那个街角分头找
Maybe we should head on up to the corner and split up.
不 我们该回她家 在那里等她们 好吗
Or no. No, we should go back to her house and wait for them there, okay?
奥利佛 你在做什么
Oliver, what are you doing?
我没想到这个还在这里
I didn't think this would still be here.
什么
What?
一下就好 我能让你看个东西吗
Just for a minute, can I show you something? Okay.
(麦森剧院)
什么
What?
就是这里
This is it.
什么 - 让我爱上剧院的剧院
What? - The theater that made me love theater.
天啊
Oh, man.
对 我...可以想见
Yeah, I can... I can see it.
小奥利在镁光灯下发光发热
Little Ollie owning the spotlight.
不完全是那样啦
Well, it wasn't exactly like that.
是吗
No?
我小时候...很安静
I was a-- a quiet kid.
最好是 - 不 是真的
Yeah. - No, it's true.
我以前很安静
I was.
在不同家庭间流转 我发现安静是好事
Bouncing from place to place, you learn quiet is good.
只要让自己低微点...
If you make yourself small...
也许有个家庭会让我待一阵子
maybe a family will let you stay for a while.
所以我照做了 很有效
So, I did, and it worked.
但我从来没有家的感觉
But I never... felt at home.
直到有一天
Until one day...
我误打误撞来到这里
I stumbled into here.
当时有些孩子在演戏
There were kids putting on a show...
他们高大 吵闹 毫不扭捏
...and they were big, and loud, and unapologetic.
我想跟他们一样 - 对
And I-- I wanted to be just like them. - Yeah.
他们邀我一起演出舞台剧 - 好
They asked me to be in their play. - Uh-huh?
虽然只是小角色 但站上那个舞台
Bit part, but being on that stage was the feeling
是我这辈子一直在寻找的感觉
that I'd been searching for my whole life.
我拼命排练 帮戏服缝折边
I rehearsed my little butt off, hemmed my costume.
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表