(前情提要)
赢得牌局最简单的方法
The easiest way to win a game
就是让你的对手以为 他们在打完全不同的牌
is to make your opponent think they're playing a different game entirely.
我唯一的罪就是身为丢脸的富二代
The only crime I'm guilty of is being an embarrassing nepo baby
想做点好事
who's trying to do some good.
好 进展如何
Yeah, how's that going?
我想向大家证明我不是废物
I wanna prove to everyone that I'm not a... fuck-up.
不是杰做的 他比我想象中还要体贴
Jay didn't do it. He's sweeter than I expected.
那个说谎的混♥蛋♥ 这不是他的手指
That lying piece of shit. This isn't his finger.
好好享受翻修吧
Enjoy the remodel.
她是居家装潢女巫
She's a home decor witch!
提尔曼市长怎么会来
What's Mayor Tillman doing here?
线上电台还好吗
How is the pod? Right?
我还是可以当来宾 跟你说一声
I'm-- Hey, I'm still avail to guest, FYI.
我在找人签名连署 阻止纽约市开设第一间赌场
I'm collecting signatures to stop New York City from opening its first ever casino.
有人出价要买♥♥我的公♥寓♥ 金额很大
I got an offer on my place. It's big.
我加入性感老人的约会服务
I, uh, joined a dating service for sexy seniors.
它叫「最后渴望」
It's called, uh, Last Gasp.
是最后渴望的通知
Last Gasp notification.
普席拉 她很风趣
Priscilla, she's so funny.
你跟她说了案子的事
You told her about the case?
只是一点小趣闻而已
Just a-- a little tidbit.
你被骗了 查尔斯
You're being catfished, Charles.
这个噪声跟THē和赛斯罗根的视频一样
This glitch is from the same footage as THē and Seth Rogen's.
有东西被剪掉了
Something has been cut out.
为什么最后渴望的桃子商标 也出现在监视画面上
Why is the Last Gasp peach logo the same as on the security footage?
就是他传信息给我
That's who's been messaging me?
还剪接了视频
And cooked the footage.
可能还杀了莱斯特
And maybe killed Lester.
他说什么
What does it say?
你们真是自作聪明 这下我得去找你们算账了
You're such a smarty-pants. Now I need to come hunt you down.
当你以业界巨擘的身份 住在这个星球上的大都会里…
When you live as a titan of industry on this planet amid the metropoleis...
最重要的就是能够脱身
nothing means more than getting away.
才能思考 玩耍 或只是逃跑
To think, to play, or just... escape.
你觉得它知道它要去看兽医吗
You think he knows he's goin' to the vet?
就算不知道 现在肯定知道了
Well, if he didn't, he does now.
是那种银色警报
Ooh, it's one of those "Silver Alerts." Always so sad
有老人失踪总是很令人难过
when an old person goes missing.
上面说「濒危成年男性 74岁 170公分 棕发
It says, "Endangered adult male, 74, 5'7", brunette,
最后现身时穿着西南部牛仔靴 戴着紫色围巾」
"last seen wearing southwestern cowboy boots and a purple scarf."
谢天谢地
Thank God!
上面有说靴子是蓝绿色吗
Did it say the boots were turquoise?
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你们得救我
You gotta save me.
我有危险
I'm in danger.
我们常听到这句话
You hear it all the time.
(九小时前)
「风险越大 回报越大」
"The bigger the risk, the bigger the reward."
(卡蜜拉怀特 巴斯史帝德 杰福鲁格)
但多数人终究不愿意放手一搏
But when it comes down to it, most people aren't willing to take the leap.
非常成功的人就知道
What the very successful know
必须大胆冒险才能挖到黄金
is that you have to take bold risks to strike gold.
告诉我 你愿意为伟大的成就 使出全力吗
So, tell me, are you willing to go all in for greatness?
我说 你愿意吗 -愿意
I said, are you willing? -Yes!
抱歉 我知道他是我们的谋杀嫌犯
Sorry. I know he is our murder suspect.
但巴斯史帝德卓越学院的录音带 真的很有启发性
But the "Bash Steed Greatness Academy" audio tapes are really inspiring.
这18块花得很值得
That was $18 well spent.
希望他不小心透露要去哪里找他 那我就会使出全力
If only he let it slip where to find him, then I'd be all in.
等一下 这可能是线索
Oh, wait a minute, this might be something.
不 他的公♥司♥网站说
No. His company website says,
「巴斯史帝德是宇宙公民 在各大洲都有家
"Bash Steed is a citizen of the universe with a home in each of the continents
在火星上也有生物模组」
and a bio module on Mars."
他也是个混♥蛋♥ 恕我讲粗话 -天啊
He's also an asshole, pardon my French.
他确实假装是我女朋友
I mean, he did pretend to be my girlfriend.
我不确定你能说普席拉是女朋友
Mm, not exactly sure you can call Priscilla a girlfriend
你们只传了六小时的信息 而且从没见过面
when you messaged for six hours and you've never met in person.
真丢脸 有人不知道「暧昧关系」这个词
Oh, how embarrassing. Someone doesn't know the term "situationship."
好了 你们两个笨蛋别吵了
Okay, will you two Muppets stop arguing?
我们得准备市长的访问
We need to prepare for our interview with the mayor.
好 反正我已经释怀了
Fine. I'm over it anyway.
但我还是不懂 不能讨论嫌犯的话
Although I still don't know why we're podcasting
我们何必做线上电台
if we're not allowed to talk about our suspects.
那是因为根据合约 我们有义务为Wondify制♥作♥内容
That's because we are contractually obligated to make content for Wondify.
真是太蠢了
This is so dumb.
不 我认为访问是我们品牌的进化
No, no, no, um, I think interviews are an evolution of our brand.
请市长当我们第一位来宾是很大的收获
And having the mayor as our first guest is quite the get.
我已经联络梅根马克尔的团队
I've already reached out to Meghan Markle's team
请她当第二位来宾
about being guest number two.
好 一定是他
Okay, that must be him--
你们有看到Wondify的信吗
Did you see the email from Wondify?
他们要我们更像酒醉的荡♥妇♥
They want us to be more like the Drunken Sluts.
他们要我们放荡一点
You know, so they want us to slut it up!
老天
Jesus.
大家好 你好
Greetings. Ho-ho! - Hey!
提尔曼市长来了
Mayor Tillman in the house.
你好吗 查尔斯
How are you, Charles?
天啊
Oh, my goodness.
你们好 -你好
Hello. What a pleasure. -Hello, how are you?
真是荣幸 我是你们的粉丝 -谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you. -A pleasure. Big fan.
谢谢
Thank you.
真不敢相信我在这里 终于啊
Oh, I can't believe I'm here, finally.
我本来不确定我要献多少殷勤
Wasn't sure how many overtures I was gonna have to make
你们才会接收到我的暗示 让我上线上电台
before you would finally take the hint and let me on the pod.
没有啦 -别害怕
Oh, no, no. - But fear not, fear not.
我练习我的线上电台声音好几个月了
I have been working on my podcast voice for months.
你们听
Check it out.
我是麦可巴巴罗
I am Michael Barbaro.
好
Uh-huh?
不 就这样
Oh, no, that's it.
太棒了
That was so good.
我们就开始吧 -好
Oh, well, let's just get this started. - Alright.
好 奥利佛和梅宝
Okay! Oliver and Mabel,
我们今天有特别版的 《谋杀疑云》线上电台
we got a really special edition of Only Murders podcast today.
我们邀请到纽约市市长博提尔曼
We're sitting with New York City Mayor Beau Tillman!
谢谢 感激不尽 查尔斯 我是你的大粉丝
Thank you. Thank you very much, Charles. Uh, a huge fan.
我的政见有一大部分 是要让这个城市的街头更安全
Uh, you know, a big part of my platform is making the streets of this city safer,
所以我很期待今天能分享这一点
so I am excited to chop it up today.
太好了
Well, uh, great.
第一个可想而知的问题就是
So the first and most obvious, uh, question is...
你要怎么处理 86街和百老汇大道的斑马线按钮
...what are you gonna do about the crosswalk button on 86th and Broadway?
它坏了吗
Oh, uh, is-- is it broken?
没有 但按钮有点粘
No, but the button gets a little sticky,
有时候很难判断有没有按下去
and sometimes it-- it's-- it's difficult to tell if you've pushed it or not.
你说你想让街头更安全
You said you wanted to make the streets safer.
我是指防止谋杀
Oh, I meant from murder.
对 -当然了
Ha! Of course. -Yeah, so-- yeah.
对 因为我之前听到你们的前导预告 后来就没消没息
'Cause I-- I heard your teaser trailer a while back, then crickets.
所以我有一些理论
So, I have some theories.
我们调查过今年秋季要跟我竞选的人吗
Have we looked into the person who is running against me this fall?
对
Right?
是玩笑
It's a joke.
开玩笑 -不行
Joking. -No. No, no, no, no.
我们不能在节目里谈论那起谋杀案
We cannot podcast about that murder.
因为我们的主嫌买♥♥下了我们的平台
Because, well, our prime suspects bought our network
而且禁止我们谈论他们
and banned us from talking about them.
Wondify的交易 对
Oh, the Wondify sale. Yeah.
等等
Wait.
巴斯史帝德是你们的嫌犯之一吗
Is Bash Steed one of your suspects?
对 你认识他
Yeah, you know him?
我爱他 如果他跟你们的案子有关 我会很震惊
Uh, love him. I-- I-- I would be shocked if he was related to your case.
其实呢 罗美
Actually, um, you know, Romy,
我很想喝74街那间杂货店的咖啡
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表