Lester, did you kill somebody?
你会是很棒的门房♥
You're gonna be a great doorman.
但为了你的安全着想 别把这些事
But don't say a word about what you know,
告诉任何人 -我的安全
for your own safety. - My safety?
把虾子拿给奥利佛
Just get the shrimp to Oliver.
他会知道该怎么做 -好
He'll know what to do. - Okay. Alright.
我用旧亚柯尼亚的一部分 拯救了旧亚柯尼亚 那就是生命
I saved the old Arconia with a piece of the old Arconia. Life.
你走吧 好好照顾我的地方 -好 虾子 10D
Now, go. Take care of my place. - Okay. Shrimp, 10D. Shrimp, 10D.
莱斯特杀了尼奇 -爱赏鸟 可爱的莱斯特
Lester killed Nicky? -Bird-watching, adorable Lester?
他那么做是为了大楼
He did it for the building.
为了不再有任何犯罪
So there wouldn't be any more crime.
你们才不会失去你们的家
So you all wouldn't lose your home.
他是为了你们
He did it for you.
如果莱斯特杀了尼奇 那是谁杀了莱斯特
So, if Lester killed Nicky, who killed Lester?
我不知道
I don't know.
我把虾子拿去你家 等我回来 他就死了
I took the shrimp to your place, and when I came back, he was dead.
我看到手摇柄就慌了
I saw the crank and I panicked.
我把它放进尼奇的办公室 因为我不想让人认为
I put it in Nicky's office, 'cause I didn't want anyone to think
莱斯特是杀人凶手
that Lester was a killer.
他指望我们把工作完成
He was counting on us to finish the job.
所以他才把手指留在虾子里
That's why he left us the finger in the shrimp.
而我们失败了 我们没破案
And we failed. We didn't solve the case.
我们失去了他死也要保护的大楼
And we lost the building he died trying to protect.
我们得在离开前找到杀他的凶手
We owe it to him to find his killer before we go.
对
Right, right.
你说得对 我们还有几小时
You're right. I mean, we still have a few more hours.
不能在这时候放弃
We can't give up now.
好吧 门徒们
Alright, Apostles.
在最后一个神圣的夜晚 我们还有沾酱要吃 案子要破
On this last holy night, we have dips, and a case to solve.
感谢上帝和米勒
Thank the Lord, and Miller...
把谋杀线索板还给我们
for returning our murder board to us.
现在 恕我失陪
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我要去把水
I have some water
变成一大壶柯梦波丹了
to turn into a big pitcher of Cosmos.
记得1996年的暴风雪
Hey, remember that blizzard in '96...
我们在中庭疯狂的雪球大战吗
...when we had that crazy snowball fight in the courtyard?
对 那很可爱
Yeah, that was cute.
直到我滑倒 扭伤我他妈的背
Till I slipped and wrenched the fuck outta my back.
但有个好人扶我起来
But a nice man helped me up.
那就是我
Hey, that was me!
我记得你说:「把你的脏手拿开」
I remember you said, "Hey, get your filthy hands the hell off of me."
很美好的回忆
Ah, that's a nice memory.
没错
It was.
改天请我吃三明治
Buy me a sandwich sometime?
好啊
Oh, yeah.
乐意之至
Happily.
查尔斯在哪里
Where is Charles?
你好
Hello. - Oh, hey.
对 我过得很好
Yeah, I'm doing really good.
我只是很忙 所以…
I'm just so busy, so...
回头见 -你先请
See you around. - After you.
哈尔德
Howard,
你何必让那个机器人影响你
why do you let that robot get to you?
看看你 你很有搞头
Look at you. You've got a lot going on.
你还有男朋友 他叫什么名字
And you have a boyfriend. What's his name?
如果大楼里有人听我说话
If anyone in this building ever listened to me,
就会知道强纳森在忙《蜜莉姑娘》的巡演
they would know that Jonathan is on tour with Thoroughly Modern Millie.
他几周前跟我分手了
He broke up with me weeks ago.
很遗憾 我知道寂寞的感觉
I'm sorry. I-- I know how it feels to be lonely.
我以前是我母亲世界的中心
I used to be the center of my mother's world.
后来她死了
And then, she died.
你可能没想到 但养七只中途的猫
You know, it might surprise you to know, but having seven foster cats
不代表我过得很好
wasn't exactly me thriving.
养那只寻尸犬也是
Ditto for the cadaver dog.
养那只小猪是在求救
And that little pig was a cry for help.
强纳森跟我分手时 我觉得
When Jonathan broke up with me, I felt like,
「太好了 我又孤家寡人了」
"Great, I have nobody, again."
所以 没错
So, yeah,
也许我对不在乎我的机器人放太多感情了
maybe I invested a little too much in a robot that doesn't care about me.
但查尔斯 有某种伴侣的感觉真好
But Charles, it felt so good to have any kind of partner.
我从没在这栋大楼里找到朋友
I never found my people in this building.
不像你
Not like you did.
听着 我们在这栋大楼里 没有好好关心彼此
Look, we have done a bad job of checking in with each other in this building.
我们都有错
And that's on us.
我们很容易假设大家都很好 但有时候…
It's easy to assume that everyone is just okay, but sometimes...
他们其实不好
they just aren't.
而且…
And...
我们很容易忘记要当个好邻居
it's easy to forget to be a good neighbor.
查尔斯…
Well, Charles...
我不是很喜欢宗教意象
You know, I'm not the biggest fan of religious iconography,
但我不得不说
but I gotta say,
帕南很会举办最后的晚餐
Putnam can throw one hell of a Last Supper.
如果你想加入 还有一个门徒的位置
There's still room for another apostle, if you want to join us.
好
Okay.
也许我该去请奥利佛原谅我
Maybe I should go ask forgiveness from Oliver...
我们的救世主
our Lord and Savior.
杰 -找到你了
Jay. -Here you are!
第三间公♥寓♥一定会成功 准备要出发了吗
Third apartment is the charm. Ready to go?
去马尔代夫
To the Maldives?
对哦 我不去了
Yeah, I am not doing that.
我看错了吗
Did I misread?
没有 你的信息说 「我可以当船上的贱♥货♥」
No, you texted, "I could be a boat bitch."
听着 我在调查 你是嫌犯
Look, I'm investigating, and you're a suspect.
所以你要不向我证明你是好人 从实招来
So, either A, you show me you're a good guy
不然我们就分道扬镳
and tell me what you know, or B, we go our separate ways.
还有第三个选项
There's also C,
我们去马尔代夫玩乐 晒黑 把谋杀案变成别人的问题
we go to the Maldives. Hang out, tan. Make murder someone else's problem?
对
Right.
我身边有一群即将失去家园的人 杰
I'm here with a bunch of people who are losing their homes, Jay.
如果是你赢了赌场的标案
And if you had won that casino bid,
其他人就会失去家园
other people would be losing their homes.
所以你想让世界变得更美好
So, you wanna make the world a better place?
别再让落井下石了
Stop making it worse.
是我 -好
Hey. -Hey.
你看球赛迟到了吧
Aren't you late for your game?
我不去看棒球赛了
I'm not going to the baseball game.
我不需要新朋友
I don't need new friends.
而且我发现两年前 吉姆杰罗尼莫被熊吃掉了
Plus, I found out that two years ago, Jim Geronimo was eaten by a bear.
很高兴我打败那个死人
Well, I'm glad I beat the dead guy.
听着 我…不想参加闭幕典礼
Look, I-- I-- I didn't want to come to a closing ceremony,
是因为我不想结束任何事
because I don't wanna close anything.
你以为我想吗
You think I do?
这个嘛 你和梅宝之后都有地方可去
Well, you and Mabel both have some place to go after this.
有人会收留你们
Someone will take you in.
你结婚了
You're married.
对
Right.
在我所有令人叹为观止的作品中
You know, of all my showstopping productions,
这个线上电台是我的最爱
this podcast was my favorite.
其中一个原因是因为有你在
And some of that has to do with you.
主要是因为有梅宝 但你也有份
Mostly Mabel, but-- but... you got in there.
查尔斯 你在做什么
Charles, what are you doing?
可以帮我签名吗
Would you sign this?
查尔斯 这是我的公♥寓♥…
Charles, this is my apartment.
接下来几小时还是啦
For the next few hours.
拜托
Please?
怎么 你感伤起来了吗
What, are you being sentimental?
这是亚柯尼亚大楼的一小部分
Well, it's a little piece of the Arconia
由破解四起命案的调查人员签名
signed by the investigators who solved four murders.
要是五起的话就不得了了
Imagine if we'd made it five.
亲爱的… -查尔斯
"Dear..." -Charles.
查尔斯
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表