I-- I could really use a coffee from that bodega on 74th.
好 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
巴斯史帝德就是凶手
Bash Steed is your murderer.
《破案三人行》
第五季第七集
(纽约警局)
我们动作要快
We have to be quick.
(第五季 第七集) (银色警报)
罗美是巴斯的侄女
Romy is Bash's niece.
他要我雇用她 以便他随时监视我
He had me hire her so he could keep eyes on me all the time.
没错 她也刚好是我有过最棒的助理
And yes, she also happens to be the best assistant I've ever had.
你们该看看她买♥♥咖啡有多快 就像卡♥通♥里的走鹃一样
You should see how fast she gets coffee. Like a Road Runner cartoon.
她已经到中庭了
She's already in the courtyard.
那就开始说吧 你为什么认为巴斯是嫌犯
Well, then, uh, start talking. What makes you think Bash is our suspect?
我其实没那么确定
Well, I-- I don't actually know that for sure.
该死 市长
Dammit, Mayor!
但如果你们有理由调查他
But if you are investigating him for something,
八成就是他做的 相信我
chances are, he did that something. Trust me.
这个人为了出人头地会不择手段
This man will do whatever it takes to get ahead.
他已经为我的选战投入几百万了
He has paid millions into my campaign.
那你为什么要揭穿他
So, why are you trying to out him?
我刚开始竞选时 对手的口袋都很深
When I was first running for office, I was up against people with deep pockets.
我根本没机会 直到巴斯打开他的支票簿
I didn't stand a chance, until Bash opened up his checkbook.
但结果是 如果有人给你钱 你就会亏欠他们
But it turns out, if people give you money, you owe them later.
我是过来人 有一次我跟罗伯特布雷克借了点钱
Been there. One time, I took a small loan from Robert Blake.
他… -奥利佛
He was-- - Oliver!
一下就好
Uh, s-- Real quick.
他逼我作伪证 请继续
He made me lie under oath. Continue, please.
好 一开始只是小事 建筑许可 外交车牌
Uh, okay. Well, uh, it started out small. Uh, building permits, diplomatic license plates.
但要求变得越来越大
But then the asks kept getting bigger.
现在我花太多时间听命于他
Now, I'm spending so much time doing his bidding,
我一个竞选承诺都没兑现
I haven't made good on any of my campaign promises.
所以我才想上你们的线上电台
That's why I wanted to do your podcast,
这样我就能赢得大众的心 不再为疯狂的亿万富翁胡搞瞎搞
so I could win over the public and stop simping for some lunatic billionaire.
你怎么不想想办法 跟警♥察♥局长谈谈啊
Why don't you do something about it? Talk to the chief of police.
你觉得纽约警局最大的捐款人是谁
Who do you think is the NYPD's biggest donor?
他完全凌驾于司法之上
He's literally above the law.
我打赌是巴斯雇用 我在干洗店尼奇尸体旁看到的黑警
I'll bet Bash hired those dirty cops I saw over Nicky's body at the dry cleaners.
别怀疑 同时 我无能为力
Don't doubt it. And meanwhile... I'm powerless.
只是个傀儡
Nothing but a puppet.
我的命根子被他抓得超紧 还不是好玩的那种
My ass is sore from having his hand so far up there. And not in a fun way.
这下可好 如果纽约市长没有权力
Great, so if the mayor of New York has no power,
那我们该怎么办
what the hell are we supposed to do?
调查
Investigate.
如果你们有所发现 也许我们能合力扳倒巴斯
I-If you find something, maybe we can take Bash down together.
天啊 我的支持度会一飞冲天
Oh, my God, that would be amazing for my numbers.
都市人现在很讨厌亿万富翁
City people hate billionaires right now.
我们在努力 但我们甚至找不到他
We're trying, but we can't even find him.
我前几天无意间听到罗美在讲电♥话♥
Well, the other day, I overheard Romy on the phone.
显然他要举办一场 盛大 秘密的有钱人聚会
Apparently, he's hosting some big, secret rich people meeting.
让我猜猜 有卡蜜拉怀特和杰福鲁格
Let me guess. With Camila White and Jay Pflug?
对 在他位于荒郊野外的乡间庄园
Yep, at his country estate in the middle of nowhere,
没有仆人 没有收讯 没有证人
no servants, no service, no witnesses.
我不是说他们在进行血祭
I'm not saying that they're doing blood rituals,
但听说他们就是在搞那些
but I have heard rumors that it's exactly that.
对 -你有地址吗
Yes. - Do you have an address?
对 地址 我们才能永远不去那里
Yes, the address, so we can never go there.
奥利佛 也许出其不意 就能找到扳倒他的证据
Oliver, maybe by surprising him, we can find something to take him down.
对 如果我们死了 市长还能找巴斯算账
Yes, and if we end up dead, the mayor can just get Bash on that.
聪明
Smart.
以备用计划来说啦
Oh, I mean, as a backup plan.
什么备用计划
What backup plan?
罗美
Oh, Romy!
对 我们刚刚在讨论避孕
Hey. Yeah, we were, uh, just talking about, um, birth control.
对 -事后避孕药
Yeah. - Morning-after pill.
对 我需要
Yeah, I need it.
女性主义 对身体的自主选择权
Feminism. You know, the-- The right to choose-a-roni.
我们该走了 纽约市立芭蕾舞团要剪彩
Ribbon cutting at the New York City Ballet.
好无聊 -莎拉洁西卡帕克会去
God, snooze. - Sarah Jessica Parker's gonna be there.
她是我叔叔的朋友 -好期待 走吧
She's friends with my uncle. -And wide awake!
谢谢 抱歉我乱画一通
Let's go. Thank you. Uh, sorry for the chicken scratch.
如果我连任 我首先要做的就是整顿公立学校
If I get reelected, first thing I'm gonna do is fix the public schools.
你们知道这有多疯狂吗
Do either of you see how insane this is?
我们即将在荒野中 面对我们遇过最危险的嫌犯
We're about to face off with the most dangerous suspect we've ever had... in the wilderness.
奥利佛 只是康乃狄克州而已 -帕南家的人不碰观叶植物
Oliver, we're going to Connecticut. -Yeah, well, Putnams don't do foliage.
事实上 我应该待在家 传信息给我可怜的老婆
In fact, I-- I should probably stay home and text my poor wife
她的联航♥班♥机已经延误18小时了
who's on hour 18 of her United delay.
她已经登机又下机四次
She's boarded and deboarded four separate times
还在机场商店花了九百块
and spent $900 at Hudson News.
我要玉石俱焚 大开杀戒
Well, I for one, am going in scorched earth, guns blazing,
萨维奇的怒火将摧毁一切
hell hath no fury like a Savage scorned.
拜托 奥利佛
Come on, Oliver,
我知道你想穿那双牛仔靴去乡下兜兜风
I know you wanna take those cowboy boots out for a spin in the country.
那不是神力女超人送你的吗
Didn't you get those from Wonder Woman?
琳达拉文 -他们有男鞋吗
Linda Lavin. -Do they come in a men's?
这是男女通用的 也是百老汇历史的一部分
They're unisex! And a piece of Broadway history.
她在《春城花满天》穿过
She wore them in Best Little Whorehouse in Texas.
在一场非公开试映会中 她只穿了靴子
And in a private viewing, only the boots.
但那不是重点 这太疯狂了 我不去
But that's beside the point. This is crazy, and I'm not going.
我们非去不可 为了莱斯特
We have to, for Lester.
如果那里像《大开眼戒》 我们再闪人
And if it gets all Eyes Wide Shut, then we can leave.
好吧 我去 为了这双靴子
Alright, I'll go. For the boots.
我要传我穿靴子的可爱自♥拍♥照给老婆 好让她指认我的尸体
And I'm sending my wife a cute little selfie of me in them, so she can ID my body!
他得放轻松 乡间别♥墅♥能有多可怕
He's gotta relax. How scary can a country house be?
巴斯的谎言巢穴
Bash's den of lies.
不知道他是在哪个房♥间 第一次假装是普席拉
I wonder what room he was in when he first posed as Priscilla
还说了那句阴险的 「我很喜欢你的个人资料
with the conniving line, "I really like your profile.
如果你能为彩虹加一种颜色 会是什么颜色 」
If you could add one color to the rainbow, what would it be?"
你的回答是什么 -棕色
What'd you answer? -Brown.
这里的景色真是苍翠
Well, the landscape is very... lush.
对 用人类遗骸施肥就会这样
Yeah, that's what happens when you fertilize with human remains.
(给罗芮塔) (我被强行带走)
(被梅宝和查尔斯) (无法传送)
好极了 我们在1.6公里前就没收讯了
Oh, great! We-- We lost service a mile back.
现在罗芮塔会以为我有危险
Now, Loretta's gonna think that I'm in danger.
新闻快报 我的确有危险
And newsflash, I am!
奥利佛 冷静
Oliver, calm down.
没什么好担心的 别看三点钟方向就好
There's nothing to worry about. Just don't look to your three o'clock.
他是真的吗 还是我们会发现他50年前葬身火场
Do we think he's real, or are we gonna find out he died 50 years ago in a fire?
我喜欢你的皮肤
I like your skin.
这是第一个让我肠道畅通的赞美
That's the first compliment that ever made my bowels evacuate.
你♥爸♥在家吗 还是他是你爷爷
Hi. Uh, i-is your dad home? Or maybe he's your grandpa?
或是儿子
Or son.
如果那是这部恐怖片的大转折
If that's the plot twist of this horror movie.
他跟其他人在里面
He's inside with the others.
但爸爸说打断聚会的小男孩会被送进地窖
But Daddy says little boys who interrupt get sent to the cellar.
好 谢谢你
Okay. Well, thank you.
祝你…用小刀顺利
And you know, good luck with your... shiv.
好 我看够了
Okay, I-- I've seen enough.
我们避开堵车时段 避免被猎杀和吊在墙上如何
How 'bout we beat traffic, avoid getting hunted, and hung on a wall?
你们听
Listen.
首先 我会切除脾脏
First, I'll remove the spleen.
小心
Careful.
他们在摘取器官 好拿去黑市卖♥♥
They're harvesting organs to sell on the black market.
接下来 我要切下肾脏
Next, I'll take the kidney.
可恶 每次都是叉骨
Dammit! It's always the wishbone.
他们在玩… -《外科手术》
They're playing... -Operation?
腿骨和髋骨相连
只是三个大人在玩小孩的游戏 一点都不诡异
Well, just three adults playing a children's game. Not at all creepy.
我要走了
I'm good to go.
入侵者
Trespassers.
真调皮
Naughty, naughty.
你说今天是私人聚会的 他们在这里做什么
You said today would be private. What are they doing here?
我有更好的问题 你们在这里做什么
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表