Do you know how many billionaires I've entertained here?
严格来说是零个
Well, technically none,
但我招待过很多百万富翁 也就是1980年代的亿万富翁
but plenty of millionaires, which were the billionaires of the '80s.
好吧 我们要审问他 不是招待他
Alright, we are interrogating, not entertaining.
对 但两者相辅相成
Ah, yeah, but you need one for the other.
他是地球上最富有的人之一
This is one of the richest people on Earth.
他要吃大餐 要有很多道菜 礼仪不死
He wants courses. Many, many courses. Etiquette is not dead.
我想礼仪在网路发明四个月后就死了
I think etiquette died four months after the internet was invented,
而且那家伙跟现实超级脱节
and that guy's head went into an elephant's ass.
- 他早到了 他是早起的鸟儿 - 好
- He's early. He's an early bird. - Okay, okay.
杰 欢迎 请进
Oh, Jay, welcome. Come in.
我带了礼物过来
I come bearing gifts.
我从不空手到 虽然我有点残障
Never show up empty-handed. Though, I'm a little handicapped,
麻烦你帮忙拿一下
if you don't mind grabbing that.
啤酒 真大方
Oh-ho. Beer, how generous.
很高兴认识你们
Ah, stoked to meet you all.
我来这里打牌的原因之一 是因为这是谋杀大楼
One of the reasons why I play cards here is because it's the murder building,
都是因为你们的关系
and that is all because of you.
那都要归功于杀人凶手
Well, we give a lot of credit to the murderers.
你怎么会在我们著名的丝绒厅打牌
Say, so, uh, what has you playing cards in our famous Velvet Room?
我几个月前开始...
You know, I started a few months ago...
我就知道我被跟踪了
Man, I knew I was being followed.
晚安 我是卡蜜拉怀特
Good evening. Camila White.
这一切也杂乱到太难以承受了吧
Oh, isn't this an assaulting amount of everything?
好多了
Better.
天啊 杰 是你吗
Oh, my goodness. Jay, is that you?
我不知道你会在这里
I had no idea you'd be here.
我听到线上电台
Well, I heard the podcast, and it seemed like these people
看来这些人认为你跟黑帮谋杀案有关
thought you were involved in the mob killing.
我是卡蜜拉怀特 幸会
Camila White, charmed.
卡蜜拉怀特
Camila White.
天啊 紫红色格纹
Oh, dear God. A plum plaid.
我是来证明杰的清白的
So, I'm here to clear Jay's name.
滚啦 卡蜜拉 我要自证清白
Fuck off, Camila, I'm here to clear my name.
你担心我会说你的闲话
You were worried about what I'd say about you.
绝对没有那回事
That is certainly not true,
我也不喜欢你用那些难听的字眼
and I don't like the ugly use of words that end in hard Ks.
我们重新开始吧 用语温和一点
Shall we begin again? Softer consonants?
我们的东道主只有四块巧克力
Our host brought four chocolates.
你好 我是赛巴斯汀史帝德
Hello. Sebastian Steed.
我很想邀你们进来 但巧克力不够吃
No-- I'd invite you in if I had more chocolates.
天啊 你在监视我们
Oh, my God. You're spying on us.
当然 网路是他的
Of course he is, he owns the internet.
只是来喝一杯吗 巴斯
Just stopping by for a drink, Bash?
不 我来是因为他们在调查你
No. I'm here because they're investigating you.
其实我一直派人跟踪你
Naturally, I've been having you followed.
我知道你会想嫁祸给我
I knew you'd try to pin it on me.
谢谢你像机器人一样诚实
Thanks for your robot-like honesty.
不客气
You're welcome.
我们真的要开派对了 请坐
Well, we're really having a party here. Please, have a seat.
谁需要香槟
Who needs champagne?
我要1997年的波尔多
Oh, I'll have a '97 Bordeaux.
我好像没有
I don't think I have that.
任何1997年的波尔多都可以
Oh, truly, any '97 Bordeaux will do.
我没有任何1997年的波尔多
I don't have any '97 Bordeaux.
我注意到全世界最富有的三个人
So, I'm noticing three of the richest people in the world
都在我们小小的大楼里
are here in our little building.
我是前三名 他们是前20名
I'm top three, they're top 20.
赛巴斯汀 我在许多名单上是第四名
Sebastian, on many lists I'm four.
重点是 你们似乎都对
Uh, the point is that you all seem a little nervous
我们小小的调查结果有点紧张
about what our little investigation has uncovered.
没人在紧张 我们在这里 都是为了一个原因 对吧
No one's nervous. We're all here for one reason. Yeah?
对 给你们一个机会 别把我们扯进你们的线上电台
Yes. To give you the opportunity to keep us out of your podcast
免得我们告你们诽谤
before we sue you for libel.
诽谤啊...
Libel, wow.
我们冷静一点 吃点鱼子酱吧
Let's-- let's just turn down the temp a tad, and, uh, let's nibble some caviar--
很抱歉
Oops. I'm so sorry.
份量真的不多
There really wasn't very much.
说你们在命案现场鬼鬼祟祟可不算诽谤
It's not libel to say we found you sniffing around a murder scene.
什么意思
What do you mean?
新闻说尸体被发现时 是吊在他自家干洗店的衣架上
The news said that the body was found hanging from a rack in his own dry cleaners?
对 我不知道你们何必调查这件事
Yes, I-- I don't know why you're even looking into this.
我的人说你们调查大楼里的谋杀案
I mean, my people say you do murders in the building.
这种「大楼里」的规则 是很奇怪的商业模式
It's an odd business model, this "in the building" rule.
扩大范围才能改善你们的指标
Your metrics would improve with a wider net.
巴斯 永远都在说指标
Bash, always be talking metrics.
干洗店在一楼
Well, the dry cleaners is on the street level,
所以严格来说是大楼的一部分
so technically, it is "of" the building.
听着 没有人想告任何人
Listen, nobody wants to sue anyone.
我们只是不能让我们的名字牵扯上
We just can't have our names tied to secret card games
秘密牌局和死掉的黑帮
and dead mobsters, you know?
我的股价会大跌 成千上万的原住民纺织工都会挨饿
My stock crashes, and tens of thousands of indigenous weavers go hungry.
因为她会开除他们
Because she fires 'em.
对 不然他们怎么会挨饿
Yes, why else would they go hungry?
所以你们三位认识 「布鲁克林干洗大王」
So, the three of you knew the "Dry Cleaning King of Brooklyn"?
那个死掉的黑帮分子 完全不认识
The dead mobster? Not at all.
我知道他是赌场老板
I know he owned the gaming parlor.
黑帮的事一直是这里这么酷的原因之一
The mobby shit's always been part of what makes the place so cool.
有什么好调查的
What's there to investigate?
黑帮的暗♥杀♥很直接了当 不会是你们最精彩的一季
A mob hit is very open and shut. Won't be your best season.
我们也在调查门房♥的死因
Well, we're also investigating the death of our doorman.
你认识他吗
Did you know him?
周六的牌局总是有个家伙会在门口守着
I mean, there was a guy who always covered the door
有灰胡子的
for the Saturday games. Uh, gray mustache?
那是莱斯特 警方判定他是因为跌倒而自然死亡
That was Lester. It was ruled natural causes because of a fall.
对 跌倒是老人受伤死亡的主要原因
Yes, falls are the leading cause of injury deaths in the elderly.
你们两个小心点
You two, be careful.
皮拉提斯老师说 我们的步态稳定度跟46岁的人差不多
Our Pilates instructor says we have the gait stability of 46-year-olds. - It's true.
如果你们真的想逆转年龄
If you're serious about age-reversal,
就得考虑血浆置换疗法
you have to consider plasma replacement therapy.
我拥有一群青少年血浆捐赠者
I own a stable of teen plasma donors.
我们有理由相信 尼奇上周死了 跟莱斯特同一时间
We have reason to believe that Nicky died last week when Lester died.
有迹象显示尼奇被冷冻过
There were signs that Nicky was frozen.
有人把他的尸体藏起来 让他们的死看来毫无关联
Someone hid his body to make it look like they were unrelated.
你们接触过尸体了
Oh, you got your hands on the body.
天啊 你们能在线上电台承认吗 那是重罪吧
Wow. I mean, can you admit that on a podcast? That's a felony, right?
我相信他们立刻联♥系♥当局了
I'm sure they went to the authorities immediately.
这样吧
Um, you know what, let's get you some more caviar.
- 我再拿点鱼子酱 - 厨房♥里还有
- Mm. Absolutely. - Let's get it, I think there's more caviar
- 当然 - 我不用了
- in the kitchen. - I'm good.
绝对有波隆纳香肠
We definitely have bologna.
应该有一瓶更新鲜的
And, uh, I think there's a fresher bottle.
好 我没准备要应付三个人
Okay, okay, okay, I was not prepared for all three.
他们在暗中威胁还是展现魅力 我看不出来
Are they making veiled threats or being charming? I can't tell.
把他们分开 听听他们对杰的手指的说法
Let's split them up and see what they say about Jay's finger.
我选杰 因为我们不老
I'll take Jay because we're not old.
查尔斯应该选巴斯 他们都是
And Charles should take Bash because they're both, well,
我们以前所谓的「怪小孩」
what we used to call "the weird kid."
卡蜜拉 我还有几个问题 我可以带你参观一下吗
Camila! I-- I just have a few more questions. Can I give you a tour?
好吧 只要你别大吼大叫 晚餐前的参观活动
Fine. If you can stop yelling, a tour before dinner.
晚餐 我说过我们需要晚餐
Dinner! I said we need dinner.
当然 七点的派对就代表晚餐
Of course, a party at 7:00 means dinner.
谢谢你 巴斯 帮个忙
Thank you, Bash! Gimme a hand?
如果仆人不介意的话
If the servants don't mind.
仆人不会介意的
Oh, the servants aren't gonna mind.
喝啤酒吗
Beer?
杰...
So, Jay...
你的手指是怎么断的
How'd you lose the finger?
那两个老头怎么会变成你的闺密
How'd those two old guys become your best friends?
很好
Nice.
你跟杰有多熟
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表