(前情提要)
莱斯特把房♥客都比喻为鸟类 那是他最爱的嗜好
Lester likened all the tenants to birds, his favorite hobby.
而你是咕咕鸟 最爱讨关注的鸟 索取者
And you were the cuckoo chick! The neediest bird of all, a taker.
索取者
The taker?
梅宝 当你想到我 第一个想到的词是什么
Mabel, what's the first word that comes to mind when you think of me?
自恋狂
Oh, narcissist.
搞什么
What the hell?
天啊
Oh, my God.
梅宝摩拉
Mabel Mora?
艾希亚
Althea?
其实我现在叫「THē」 我把它缩短了 THE
Actually, it's THē now. I shortened it, T-H-ē.
有些地方说不通
Something's not adding up.
我想偷看一下也无妨
Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to take a little peek.
我们要验尸
We're doing an autopsy?
胸口中了切肉刀
A meat cleaver to the chest.
- 也许是古♥柯♥碱 - 我拿到了
- Maybe cocaine? - I got it! Money amounts.
金额 棕头牛鹂
"Brown-headed cowbird."
也许这些是代号♥
Maybe these are code names.
今晚可能有牌局 我们得走了
There might be a game tonight. We have to go.
莱斯特和尼奇都来过这里
Lester and Nicky have both been here.
糟了
你会害我们被一群凶残的黑帮杀死
You're gonna get us killed by a bunch of murderous mobsters.
他们都是亿万富翁
They're all billionaires.
这不是黑帮 这是纽约的新黑帮
This isn't the mob. This is the new mob of New York.
身价十亿元的感觉如何
How does it feel to be worth a billion dollars?
老实说
If I'm honest,
不如我靠完美的虚张声势 赢得我第一个一百块的感觉好
not as good as it felt to win my first hundred dollars on a perfect bluff.
我就是在那天爱上客厅游戏 还有赢的感觉
That was the day I fell in love with parlor games, and with winning.
(卡蜜拉怀特大♥师♥课:如何赢得漂亮)
(赛巴斯汀史帝德)
我第一次下西洋棋打败家父是五岁
I was five years old when I first beat my father at chess.
(机器总是赢 何必进场 ) (AI与游戏的未来)
在那之前 我以为他是世上最聪明的人
Before that, I thought he was the smartest person in the world.
我心碎地发现 原来我才是
Broke my heart to learn that I was,
我余生中都没人能打败我
that no one would beat me for the rest of my life.
那有什么好玩
What fun is that?
多数有钱人的问题是 钱再多
The problem for most rich people is that there's no amount of money
他们还是会贪得无厌
that can make 'em stop wanting more.
金钱是一场游戏 而他们喜欢赢
Money's a game, and they love to win.
我知道大家都觉得我有钱 但我根本很少想到钱
I know people see me as a rich guy, but I barely even think about money,
所以我才这么正常
which is why I'm so normal.
很好 拿着 丢球
Alright, good. Take that. Throw the ball.
去捡
Go get it.
和小狗一起出来真好
It's great getting out with the pup.
它找不到球 去捡
He can't find it. Go get it.
这不是典型的周六夜晚
Not a typical Saturday night.
我想我们在这里的典型夜晚已经结束了
I think our days of typical nights here are behind us.
我们速战速决吧 我们要谈...
Let's be fast about this. Are we going to talk about--
什么声音
What was that?
也许是老鼠
Maybe a rat?
谁在这里
Who's in here?
世界首富怎么会在我们的地下室
Why are the richest people in the world in our basement?
他们杀了我们的门房♥吗
And did they kill our doorman?
请锁定下一季的...我在拍全景
Find out next season on-- Oh, I'm taking a panorama.
《破案三人行》
第五季第四集
(第五季 第四集) (肮脏的鸟儿)
杰福鲁格有包扎过的残肢 而我们有一根手指
Jay Pflug has a bandaged nub, and we have a finger.
假设我们的手指 能接到他的残肢上不过分吧
I don't think it's a huge leap to assume that our finger goes on his nub.
他绝对是嫌犯 至少他有涉案
Oh, he's definitely a suspect. At the least, he was involved.
或许尼奇胸口上的切肉刀 也切断了杰的手指
Maybe the cleaver that was in Nicky's chest also chopped off Jay's finger.
莱斯特当时在下面 或许他看到不该看的东西
And Lester was down there. Maybe he saw something he shouldn't have.
你好
Hello.
搞什么
What the hell?
我是雷斯特
I'm LESTR.
看看大家有多感动
Aw, look how moved everyone is.
见见我们的新门房♥ 我们用过世那位帮它命名 来致敬
Meet our new doorman. We named him after the dead one, in tribute.
LESTR 逻辑工程安全住户机器人
L-E-S-T-R. Logic Engineered Secure Tenant Robot.
这些词凑在一起根本说不通
Those words don't even make sense together.
他们想让我们误以为这是致敬
They're trying to trick us into thinking it's a tribute
而不是机器的崛起
instead of the rise of the machine.
没错 我最大的挑战 就是我会让人类感到不安
That's true. My greatest challenge is my unsettling effect on humans.
我看过《魔鬼终结者》 所以我支持机器
Well, I've seen The Terminator, so I'm on Team Machine.
身为大楼秘密的守护者 董事会雇用我来训练雷斯特
As the keeper of the building's secrets, the board hired me to train LESTR.
太悲哀了 机器人门房♥
This is so sad. A robot doorman.
老纽约要走入历史了
The beginning of the end of old New York.
不会
No!
其实机器只会处理送货或提醒之类的事
See, the machine will just handle things like deliveries or reminders.
多亏了工会 我的工会
Thanks to the union-- my union--
门前永远都会有一张人脸
there will always be a human face at the door.
希望是这个人就是了
Just, hopefully this human.
他说得对 我们没办法摆脱他
He's right. We couldn't get rid of him.
我只需要扫描大家的虹膜和指纹
I just need to scan everyone's iris and fingerprint.
那玩意休想靠近我的虹膜
That thing's not getting anywhere near my irises.
好 我要去弄头发了 天知道为什么 明明没人注意过
Alright, I'm gonna get my hair done. God knows why, since nobody ever notices.
我们可爱的谋杀大楼怎么了
What's happening to our sweet little murder building?
对 世局变化得很快
Yeah. Things are changing fast.
- 你在踮脚吗 - 对 我在踮脚
- Are you doing toe raises? - Yeah, I do toe raises.
我从没看过你踮脚
I've never seen you do a toe raise.
你有看过我刷牙吗 我也会哦
Have you ever seen me brush my teeth? I do that too.
我吃了温尼的狗用利他能
I took Winnie's doggy Ritalin,
整晚没睡 基本上找出答案了
stayed up all night, and basically solved this.
你们两个今天让我压力很大
You two are a lot for me today.
- 文斯 - 你在这里做什么
- Vince. - What are you doing here?
看看你的两只眼睛
And look at you with two eyes.
你们好啊 莱斯特是我的赏鸟伙伴
Hiya, guys. Lester and I were birding buddies.
所以奥利佛邀我来解码记录簿
So, Oliver invited me up here to decode the ledger,
厘清他死的那晚 是哪几只鸟在打牌
figure out which one of the birds was playing cards on the night that he died.
你和莱斯特一起赏鸟
You birded with Lester?
他才是专家 我只是跟着 以免他乱来
Well, he was the expert, I just followed along to keep him honest.
他有把知更鸟变成丛山雀的本领 你们懂我的意思吧
He had a knack for turning a robin into a bushtit if you know what I mean.
没人懂你的意思
No one has any idea what you mean.
他是个乐观主义者 很懂生活
Well, he was an optimist. Very good at life,
赏鸟就不太行了
but not so at birding.
但我想念他 我想念我们在公园的日子
But I miss him. I miss our days in the park.
坐吧
Sit, sit.
好
Okay.
天啊 奥利佛帕南的谋杀线索板 我喜欢你的纱丽
Oh-ho, wow! An Oliver Putnam murder board. Love the sari.
对 来自我1970年代跟随罗杰尼希的日子
Yeah, from my '70s Rajneesh days.
我希望那是大♥麻♥的污渍
Please let that be a hash stain.
这很费工的 奥利佛 你怎么了
That's a lot of work. Oliver, what happened to you?
我思考了你那天称赞我时 对我说的话
Well, I thought about what you said to me the other day when you complimented me.
- 你说我是什么 - 自我中心的自恋狂
- What'd you call me? - Self-centered narcissist.
对 就是这个
Yes, that-- that was it.
总之 我听到了
Anyway, I heard it.
所以昨晚我躺下来 想着自己
So, last night, as I lay there thinking about myself...
最奇怪的事发生了 我突然想到你
the strangest thing happened. I suddenly thought about you
还有你总是会做谋杀线索板
and how you always make the murder boards.
所以我心想 我要为了你这么做
So, I thought to myself, I'll do it, for you.
- 太棒了 奥利佛 - 你成长好多
- Bravo, Oliver. Bravo. - What growth.
- 好 - 我们的确解开了一个谜团
- Okay. - We did solve one mystery:
莱斯特为什么用秘密的鸟类代号♥ 写下赌客的名字
why Lester wrote down the player's names using a secret bird code.
他们是世界上最有权势的人 他很怕他们
They're the most powerful people in the world. He was scared of them.
谁快录下来 因为我这个赏鸟人要发威了
Somebody be recordin', because I am about to get birdie with it.
根据莱斯特的笔记 赌场通常会招待一大群鸟
Per Lester's notes, the gaming parlor usually hosted a whole flock of birds.
但上周六只有五只
But last Saturday, there were only five.
首先是尼奇 他是棕头牛鹂
Now, first, Nicky. He is the Brown-headed cowbird,
以黑♥手♥党♥般的报复行为著称
known for their mafia-like retaliatory behavior.
好 你不用学鸟叫
Okay, 'kay, 'kay, you don't have to do the calls.
听起来很像黑帮 对吧
Well, it sounds like a mobster, doesn't it?
下一位 杰福鲁格
Next, Jay Pflug,
福鲁格水龙头制♥造♥商 福鲁格家族财富的继承人
heir to the Pflug fortune, maker of Pflug faucets,
那让大家铅中毒 所以他们创立了福鲁格制药
which gave everybody lead poisoning. So, they founded Pflug Pharma,
发明了治疗铅中毒的药物
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表