Okay, fine. Okay, it's not perfect but--
那是新转椅吗
Is that a new swivel?
我喜欢这壁纸 有人最近很忙哦
And I like this wallpaper. Someone's been busy around here.
快弄好了 - 她在升级
It's getting there. - She's leveling up.
对吧 话说回来 我发现手指虾 还被赶出守灵
Right? Then again, I found finger shrimp and got booed out of a wake.
等等 你们过来一下
Hold on. You guys, come here.
那是尼奇卡齐米利欧吗 - 就是他
Is that Nicky Caccimelio? - That's him.
失踪的黑帮分子来你的婚礼
The missing mobster was at your wedding?
全镇都在找他耶 - 他在跟莱斯特说话
The whole town is looking for him. - And he's talking with Lester.
还给他一个信封
And handing him an envelope.
所以莱斯特意外死亡当晚 跟失踪的黑帮分子起过冲突
So, Lester had a run-in with the missing mobster the night he accidentally died?
我不相信 - 万一尼奇杀了莱斯特呢
I don't buy that. - What if Nicky killed Lester?
好了 不行 先别妄下定论...
Now, now, now, now, no, no, no. Le-- Let's not lead to...
莱斯特死于黑帮暗♥杀♥ - 够了 我要传讯息给哈尔德
Lester was killed in a mob hit?! - That's it, I'm texting Howard.
我们得看看那段 能证明莱斯特死因的亚柯尼亚影片
We need to see that Arconia footage that proved the cause of Lester's death.
很好 但我们得跟尼奇的太太苏菲亚谈谈
That's good. But we need to talk to Nicky's wife, Sofia.
我们得去史坦顿岛
We need to go to Staten Island.
我们得跟黑帮面对面
We need to go face-to-face with the mob.
你们两个玩得开心点 再跟我说结果如何
Ah, well, you two have fun with that. And let me know how it goes.
你说什么 - 不 我不跟黑帮打交道
Excuse me? - No, I don't do the mob.
我不做的事很少
Very little I won't do.
讲911事件的音乐剧 我接了那通电♥话♥ 但黑帮 不行 我不碰黑帮
A musical about 9 11? Took that call. But the mob? Nope. Don't do the mob.
奥利佛 我们应付过非常具威胁性的人
Oliver, we have dealt with very threatening people before.
为什么这次不一样
Why is this so different?
在1982年
In '82...
我写了一部戏 叫《纽华克 纽华克》
I wrote a show called Newark, Newark.
如果在那里成功...
If you could make it there,
结果那不代表你就能在任何地方成功
it turns out it has no bearing on whether or not you can make it anywhere.
总之 尽管有出色的配乐 也适度向机场交管致敬
Anyway, despite a towering score and relatable nods to airport traffic...
我却找不到投资者
I had trouble finding investors.
我就跟黑帮借钱 - 多少钱
So, I borrowed from the mob. - How much?
四百块
Four hundred dollars.
对 我知道你们在想什么
Yeah, I know. I know what you're thinking.
他没死在东河里真是奇迹
"It's a miracle he's not ass up in the East River."
但现在我是新婚男子 有无名指要保护
But now, I am a newly wedded man with a ring finger to protect.
所以奥利佛帕南要留在这里
So, Oliver Putnam is staying put here.
好 很好
Okay. Good.
但你似乎非常在意别人怎么看待
But you seem awfully concerned with how people perceive
你和莱斯特的关系
your relationship with Lester.
如果我说一起去 最能证明你有多在乎他呢
What if I told you that going was the best way to prove how much you care?
我没什么好证明的
I have nothing to prove.
好吧 我和查尔斯会开始 最新的线上电台 侦破莱斯特的谋杀案
Fine. Charles and I will start our newest podcast, solve Lester's murder,
我们会独自享受荣耀
and we will reap in the glory alone.
祝你们好运
And I wish you luck.
再见 - 再见
Bye-bye! - Bye.
再见
Bye.
震耳欲聋的寂静 我来了
The silence is deafening. I'm coming!
你也太慢了 走吧 - 天啊
Took you long enough. Come on. - Jesus.
(史坦顿岛渡轮)
(不载客)
你竟然一派轻松地把那根骇人的人类手指
I still can't believe how casually you put that rogue human finger
放进那个漂亮的杯子 - 天啊
in that fancy cup. - Ugh.
这可以进洗碗机 但谢谢你提醒我
It's dishwasher-safe. But thank you for reminding me.
我一直很想喝一口
I keep wanting to take a sip from it.
好 如果我们有所发现 就需要录音
Alright, if we are onto something, we'll need audio.
快点 老家伙 来谈谈黑♥手♥党♥吧
So, quick, somebody old talk about the mafia.
好 你想知道黑帮的事
Oh, uh, well, okay. You wanna know about the mob, eh?
纽约最有权势也最危险的家族
New York's most powerful and dangerous famiglia.
好吧 很抱歉我问了
Alright, I'm sorry I even asked.
我们不能用会冒犯到人的义大利刻板印象
We cannot lean into offensive Italian stereotypes.
他们住在《教父》里的房♥子
They live in the Godfather house.
看吧 我就是这个意思
See, that's exactly what I'm talking about.
不 梅宝 不是
No, no, Mabel. No, no, it--
这真的是《教父》里的房♥子
It's literally the house from The Godfather.
我们该怎么处理
Hey, how should we handle this?
细腻点 你已经拒绝她一次了
Delicately. You already rejected her once.
好 让我来说话吧
Okay, just let me take the lead, then. Okay.
我会这样死掉
Oh, this is how I die.
我是查尔斯 这些是我朋友...
I am Charles and these are my friends--
我知道你们是谁
I know who you are, huh?
进来 快点
Come in. Let's go.
要是这些墙壁会尖叫就好了
If only these walls could scream.
好漂亮的家
Uh, what a beautiful home.
这一定是原本的装饰板条
This must be the original molding.
还有原本的奶奶
And the original nonna.
别逼我把你碎尸万段
Don't make me grind you up!
你说得倒容易
Mm, easy for you to say.
走吧
Yo, let's go.
请往这边走
Please, please, this way.
谢谢 - 动作快
Thank you. - Let's go, let's go.
快点 拜托 谢谢 - 好
Right, yeah. - Please, please, thank you.
各位 有人来了
Gentlemen, we've got company.
天啊 有多少人
Jesus, how many are there?
这好像《火爆浪子》的社区剧场试镜
It looks like a community theater audition for Grease.
我是强尼
I'm Johnny.
他们是我的兄弟 东尼 麦奇 文尼...
These here are my brothers. Tony, Mikey, Vinny.
还有布雷登
And Braden.
布雷登 最好是啦
Braden. Right.
很适合你 - 很高兴认识你们
Suits you. - Nice to meet yous.
你们是线上电台主持人吧
You guys are the podcasters, right?
你们喜欢说故事 这样很好 因为我和我兄弟
So, you like tellin' stories? Which is good, 'cause my brothers and I,
有个故事要告诉你们
we got a story for you.
坐下 - 不了 我们站着就好
Sit down. - Oh, uh, no, we're actually,
因为我们坐了很久的车
we're fine standing because it was a long,
我们需要伸展... - 住口
uh, drive and-- - Hey!
坐下
Sit down.
好 我要坐了 - 好
Yes, alright. - Sitting.
好了 这样好多了
There we go. Ah, this is better.
年分 1970年
The year, 1970.
「东尼」安东尼普雷特 在小义大利区开了一家餐厅
Anthony "Tony" Plate owns a restaurant in Little Italy.
那间店很红 部分原因是 他们的义式馄饨超好吃
It's a popular spot. Partially because of their highly fuckable tortellini.
但主因是忠实顾客 像是保罗甘比诺
But mostly because of their faithful clientele, like Paul Gambino,
甘比诺犯罪家族的老大
head of the Gambino crime family.
听到了吗 奥利佛
You hear that, Oliver?
我 有 怎么了
Me? Yes, why?
我看起来像没在听吗
Do-- do I not look like I'm listening?
一天晚上 甘比诺家族找东尼谈工作机会
One night, the Gambinos approached Tony with a work opportunity,
就像苏菲亚去找你们一样
much like Sofia approached you.
但东尼拒绝了
But Tony refused.
甘比诺家族自然觉得这样有点不尊重人
Naturally, the Gambinos found this to be a bit disrespectful.
尊重对黑帮来说就是一切 对吧 奥利佛
You see, respect is everything to the mob. Right, Oliver?!
再说一次 我在听
A-Again, I am listening.
是我的眼睛吗 我担心有一只开始有弱视了
Is it my eyes? I-- I worry one has gone lazy.
几天后 东尼的店被人放火烧了
Few days later, Tony's place was torched.
他们把他像私房♥酥炸海鲜一样烤熟
They fried him like an off-menu Fritto Misto.
为什么
Why?
因为黑帮给你机会时...
'Cause when the mob offers you an opportunity...
你要说...
You say...
好
Yes.
否则你很快就无话可说了
Or soon, you'll be sayin' nothing at all.
不要 - 有必要吗
Whoa, no! That not necessary!
没必要这样 - 别开枪
Oh, God, dear no. Don't do it. - Why is there always a gun?
我尽可能恭敬地说 但现在是怎样
I mean this as respectfully as possible, but what the hell is happening?!
这是我们的主题曲
It's our theme song.
你们杀死我们的主题曲
Your-- your theme song for killing us?
什么
不 这是为了我们的线上电台 它叫《嘿 我在说话》
No, no, no. No, it's-- it's for our podcast. It's called, "'Ey, I'm Talkin' Here!"
我们会聊历史性的黑帮故事
It's just us talking about historical mob stories.
对 你们看 新出炉的周边商品
Yeah, yeah. Check it out, fresh merch.
这是蓝芽喇叭
It's a Bluetooth speaker!
等等 你们以为那是真枪吗
Wait, did-- did you think that was a real gun?
天啊 等等 也许奶奶错了
Oh, my God. May-- Wait, maybe Nonna was wrong.
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表