Ch-Charles, Charles.
海登… -海登…
Haden. -Haden.
萨维奇… -萨维奇…
Savage. - Savage.
(磨损痕迹 查尔斯家)
我们有厘清这是哪来的吗
Hey, did we ever figure out what this is from?
地板的照片 真的吗
Pictures of the floor? Really?
你们真该在第二季以后就被停播
You should have been canceled after season two.
等等 我看过那个磨损的痕迹
Wait. I've seen that scuff mark.
我们在我的冰箱前面发现的
We found that in front of my freezer.
我们认为是偷走手指的人留下的
We think it was left by whoever stole the finger.
如果你们在找留下那些痕迹的人 我知道是谁
If you're looking for whoever made those marks, I can tell you who did.
是他 -那个机器人
Him. -The robot?
对 我这几周都在清理他弄脏的大厅地板
Yeah, I've been cleaning up his marks off the lobby floor for weeks.
快点 抓住他 把他丢下屋顶
Come on, quick. We'll grab him and throw him off the roof.
不 等等 我们已经做过了 -没有人要杀机器人
No, wait, we did that already. -No one is killing the robot.
这个机器人是无辜的
This robot is innocent.
没错 他有时候会滴墨水… -对 从屁♥股♥里的打印机滴出来
Sure, sometimes he drips ink. -Yeah, from the printer in his butt.
…但那不是他留下的痕迹
But that is not his scuff.
这个痕迹是别的东西造成的
This scuff is from something else.
我会知道是因为我母亲 愿她安息
I know, because my mother, God rest her soul,
她晚年都坐在电动轮椅上
spent her final years in a motorized chair.
为了母亲 我不惜砸下重金
I spared no expense when it came to Mother,
所以她才有最好的款式
which is why she had the very best,
普莱德捷驰菁英重型电动轮椅 丁香色 它会留下一模一样的痕迹
the Pride Jazzy Elite HD, in lilac, and it made this exact mark.
天啊 哈尔德 你破案了
Oh, my God, Howard. You solved it.
是吗 -大伙 电动代步车
I did? -Guys. A Jazzy scooter?
天啊
Oh, my God.
你破案了 哈尔德
You solved it, Howard.
你真的破案了
You really did.
来吧 让我当坏人
So, go ahead and make me the bad guy.
但我唯一不能做的事 就是怀着恶意行事
But the one thing I can't do is act out of malice.
有些事 人类永远比机器厉害
There are some things that humans will always be better at than machines.
其中一项就是罪恶
One of those things is evil.
有了 -不愧是我奶奶
Bada-bing. -That is my Nonna.
说啊
Go on, say it.
你偷了我们的手指
You stole our finger!
你算哪根葱 -注意你的口气
Hey, hey!Hey! -Watch your tone!
别激动 你以为你是谁
Where do you think you're from?
该死
(欢迎来到樱花别♥墅♥)
(距离搬出去还有一天)
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表