我以为答案可能是 我得找到我的真命天女
and I thought the answer might be for me to find my person.
我的罗芮塔
You know, my Loretta.
但我太得意忘形了
But I got carried away,
对不起 我没查出汤米的事
and I'm sorry I didn't find out anything about Tommy.
真希望我们能问莱斯特
I just wish we could ask Lester.
也许我们可以问他
Maybe we can?
哈尔德说莱斯特的亚柯尼亚笔记 已经上传进机器人了
Howard said that Lester's Arconia paperwork got uploaded into the robot.
所以... - 糟了
So, basically, we just have to... - Oh, no!
...基本上我们只要拿到...
...get our hands on the--
是那个机器人吧
That was the robot, wasn't it?
搞什么
What the fuck?!
两周内死了两个门房♥
Two doormen in two weeks.
宝贝
Babe!
我这边的最新消息 垃圾车来了 所以证据全都消失了
So, update from my corner. The garbage trucks came, so any evidence is gone.
查尔斯跟人亲热了 没得到真正的信息 还有午餐肉的味道
Charles hooked up, got no real information, and smells like lunch meat.
对 但我从没这么深刻地 感受到我的身体过
Yeah, but I've never felt more connected to my body.
现在不行 查尔斯 我刚经历了一些事
N-Not now, Charles, I've just been through something.
是吗
You have?
那个机器人是我最好的朋友
That robot was my best friend.
那七号♥琳和肉汁呢
What about Sevelyn and Gravey?
去牠们的
Oh, fuck those two.
大家都说猫和狗当不成朋友
Everyone says a cat and dog can't be friends,
牠们却让我在自己家里变成电灯泡
but they've made me a third wheel in my own home.
我被踢下床了 我都睡沙发 查尔斯
I've been kicked out of my bed. I'm on the couch, Charles.
这里永远欢迎你 - 我们都知道那不是真的
Well, you're always welcome here. - We both know that's not true.
被你们三个拒于门外多年之后
After years of being rejected by you three,
它让我在大楼里有了一席之地
that robot gave me a place in this building.
它让我变重要了
He made me important.
我一直都知道我能成为一个讨喜的暴君
I was the lovable despot I always knew I could be.
但现在雷斯特走了 它走了
But now, LESTR is gone. He is gone,
没有办法能让它回来
and ain't nothin' gonna bring him back.
你们看 新的在路上了 这个还能连到我的Gmail
Oh, look! A new one's on its way. And this one connects to my Gmail.
我要去准备充电站了 - 奥利佛 梅宝
I gotta go get my charging dock ready. - Oliver! Mabel!
我想谢谢你们安排那场会议
I wanted to thank you for that meeting.
楼下的人说那一败涂地 但我觉得很棒
People downstairs are calling it "an abject failure," but I thought it was nice.
楼上的人不常为我们挺身而出
Not every day upstairs people stand up for us.
我很希望能有更多成果
I wish it had amounted to more, you know.
可惜这栋大楼正在改变 不管我们是否乐见
Sadly, this building is changing whether we want it to or not.
没错 但往好处想 我能杀死机器人 回到地面上
True. But on the plus side, I got to kill a robot. And go above ground.
所以为了感谢你们 我带了这个
So, as a thank you, I brought you this.
你们可以看到 这是老门房♥莱斯特的画像
As you can see, it's a portrait of Lester, our old doorman.
当然 有惊人的相似度 - 对
Oh, of course. The re-- resemblance is uncanny. - Right.
非主流艺术非常漂亮
Yeah, Outsider Art is very pretty--
而且他的五官都是用你们想要的垃圾做的
Plus, his features are made of the garbage you wanted.
莱斯特死掉那晚的垃圾 - 对
The garbage from the night Lester died? - Yep.
请享用
Enjoy.
但别把它丢掉 我会知道的
But don't throw it out. I'll know.
抱歉 垃圾莱斯特 但这里面可能有线索
Sorry, Garbage Lester, but there might be a clue in here.
等等 米勒
Hey! Hey, Miller. Miller, Miller.
不知道你有没有可能... - 出价书还在
I-- I was wondering if you, by any chance-- - Still had the offer?
也许重新开始是好事
Maybe a fresh start would be good.
再见 米勒 谢了
See ya, Miller. Thanks.
好 我得告诉你们一件事 但你们得保证不会生气
Um, okay. Uh, I have to tell you something, uh, but you have to promise you won't be mad.
我找不到我的手♥机♥ 你们生气吗
I can't find my phone. Are you mad?
什么 对 我们很生气
What?! Y-Yes, we are mad.
我可能忘在休旅车里了
Well, I think I might have left it in the minivan.
或是被苏菲亚偷走了
Or Sofia stole it.
查尔斯 拜托你告诉我 你的手♥机♥里
Charles, please tell me you don't have any pictures
没有尼奇的验尸照片
of Nicky's body on your phone from the autopsy.
还好没有...有一张 是我的锁定画面
Oh, shoot. N-- Oh. Yeah-- Uh, one. It was, uh, my screensaver.
我们的谋杀线索板照片
Pictures of our murder board?
只有几张 一两...打吧
O-One-- Just a few. One or two... dozen.
好 这糟透了 但至少她不知道你的密♥码♥
Okay, this, um, sucks. But at least she doesn't have your passcode.
我碰巧透露了 但我只是自然而然地
I did happen to reveal that. But you know how you're organically talking
聊到三这个数字
about, like, the number three,
我又对自己的密♥码♥很得意
and then you're very proud of your passcode,
就不小心说溜嘴了
so you just kind of blurt it out?
好 别惊慌 我要用「寻找我的手♥机♥」
Okay, okay. Don't panic, don't panic, um... I'm gonna do Find My Phone.
我们得找我的手♥机♥
Oh, we need to find my phone.
对 我设定了我的应用程序 以便随时定位你们的手♥机♥
Yeah, I set up my app so I can locate both your phones at any time.
天啊 梅宝很在意我们
Wow, Mabel's obsessed with us.
好 看来手♥机♥在苏菲亚在史坦顿岛的家
Okay, it looks like the phone is at Sofia's house on Staten Island.
好 很单纯
Okay, it's all very innocent.
我会打给她 跟她说我会去拿手♥机♥
I'll just call her up and tell her I'll come pick up the phone,
还会做些别的
plus a little extra.
可以不要吗 - 老天爷
Can we not? - Jesus.
等等 手♥机♥在移♥动♥
Wait, the phone-- The phone is on the move.
要去哪里
Where's it going?
奥利佛 去开车 我们要拦截她
Oliver, get your car, we're gonna intercept her.
查尔斯 拿莱斯特的垃圾脸 快点
Charles, get the Lester garbage face.
好
Okay.
快点
Hurry!
我得说 翻这些垃圾好像没什么用
I gotta say, looking through this garbage feels like a dead-end.
我甚至不知道要找什么
I don't even know what I'm looking for.
继续找 这是你最起码能做的
Well, just keep looking. It's the least you can do.
好 苏菲亚 也就是你的手♥机♥就在附近 再几条街就到了
Okay, Sofia, AKA your phone, is close by now, just a couple more blocks.
她在法烈布殊区干嘛
What is she doing in Flatbush?
我不知道 但也许你能趁机看♥房♥♥子
I don't know, but maybe you could shop for apartments while we're here.
我看到你收回出价书 他要搬家了
I saw you take the offer back. He's moving.
什么 你怎么没告诉我们 - 对吧
What? How have you not told us? - Right?
你唯一保密的事 是我们唯一真正在乎的事
The only story you keep to yourself is the only one we actually care about.
我还以为他们得把你 连人带鞋一起抬出去呢
I always thought they were gonna have to carry you out of that building loafers first.
没错
Exactly.
我只是在考虑这个点子 好吗
You know, I'm-- I'm-- I'm just entertaining the idea. Okay?
梅宝 就算我搬走 妳这么年轻
And Mable, even if I do move, you're young,
过两周就会忘掉我了
you'll forget about me in a couple of weeks.
我才不会呢
No, I wouldn't.
你们是我的朋友
You're my friends.
我等了很久才交到的好朋友
Well, the first real friends I've had in a while.
我以为我们会待在大楼里
I thought we'd stay in the building
继续把在线电台做得更专业
and continue to make this podcast something real.
我要重申 我只是在考虑
A-Again, I'm just-- I'm just entertaining it.
你们看 这很有趣
Hey, look at this, this is interesting.
这是莱斯特的笔迹吗
Is that Lester's handwriting?
看起来像请款单 酒 搅拌杯 一堆马拉斯奇诺樱桃
Huh, looks like invoices. Liquor, mixers, a lot of maraschino cherries.
都是谋杀案当晚的请款单
They're all from the night of the murders.
你们看 这些请款单都是给「汤米」的
Hey, look, all these invoices are made out to "Tommy."
有可能吗
Could it be?
对 那暗指了舌头
Yes, the Tongue is implied.
而且有个地址 帝国大道4712号♥
And there's an address there, 4712 Empire Boulevard.
看来你的手♥机♥就在那里 我们得过去
It's leading us right to where your phone is. We have to go!
等等 你错过转弯处了 - 不 这是快捷方式
Wait, you just missed our turn! - No, no, this is a shortcut.
你怎么知道 - 我在这里长大
How do you know that? - I grew up here.
什么
What?
是威廉斯警探
It's Detective Williams.
我想趁现在跟你们说 如果明天有人发现我死了
I just want y'all to know right now, if I am found dead tomorrow,
是因为我为你们三个冒了生命危险
it's because I risked my ass for the three of you.
妳找到舌头汤米了吗
Well, did you do it? Did you find Tommy the Tongue?
我当然找到了 但问题就在这里 舌头汤米不是一个人
Sure, I did. But this is the thing. Tommy the Tongue is not a person, it's a company.
是一间公♥司♥ 而且那间公♥司♥价值连城
And that company is worth a shit-ton of money.
但那笔资金全都被领光了
Except that money was withdrawn, all of it.
今天一大早就被领光了 - 谁领的
First thing this damn morning. - By who?
没查到名字 只有地址
No name was attached. Just an address.
地址该不会是帝国大道4712号♥吧
Is the address by any chance 4712 Empire Boulevard?
他妈的没错
It sure fucking is.
我们就在现场 那间房♥子
That's where we are, that house right there.
好 我现在跟你们说清楚
Okay, let me be very, very clear with you right now.
听我说 最好不要进去那里
Hear me when I tell you I would not go in there.
马上掉头
Turn around now!
查尔斯 那是苏菲亚的休旅车吗
Hey, Charles, is that Sofia's minivan?
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表