And besides, unlike you two, I have someone to lose.
对不起 但那是真的
I'm sorry, but it's true.
所以如果你们想冒生命危险玩游戏
So, if you wanna risk your lives playing a game, go for it.
请便 但我退出
But I'm out.
各位 这个游戏是《名人猜谜》
Ladies and gentlemen, the game is Celebrity.
你一分钟内能猜出几个名人
How many famous people can you guess in a minute?
一回合 赢者全拿
One round, winner takes all.
我们的队伍会先抽出类别
Our team will draw a category first.
历史人物
"Historical figures."
你觉得他们懂历史吗
Do you think they know about history?
不可能 他们忙着征服世界 哪有时间读伟人传记
No way. They're too busy with world domination to read biographies.
好 开始计时
Okay. Start the timer... now!
他每年都会参加我的劳动节派对 还会烤凤梨反转蛋糕
He comes to my, um, uh, my Labor Day party every year and bakes a pineapple upside-down cake.
弗拉迪米尔普♥京♥
Vladimir Putin!
杰 他和你爷爷在黑森林参加过外宿营
Um, um, Jay, he and your granddad did-- did sleepaway camp in the Schwarzwild.
亨利季辛吉
Uh, Henry Kissinger!
天啊 他开口闭口都是酥饼
Oh, good God. He will not shut up about Crumbl Cookies.
金正恩 -金正恩
Kim Jong Un!
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
希望会抽到简单的类别
Hope for an easier category.
这家伙
This guy.
伯尼桑德斯
Bernie Sanders!
卡蜜拉 你跟他互称对方兔子脸
Camila, um, he and you, uh, call each other "Bunny Face,"
我不知道为什么
and I don't know why.
习♥近♥平♥ 理由只有我们知道
Xi Jinping, and the reason is just for us!
时间到
Time.
你们答对五题
You got five.
太棒了 爸爸
Bravo, Papa.
奥吉 去地窖
Algie, to the cellar.
轮到你们了
Your turn.
别担心 我们行的 我们是聪明人 知道很多事
Don't worry, we got this. We're smart people. We know things.
好 我们的类别是…
Okay, our category is...
百老汇
"Broadway."
咖啡杯 我想着你
我如此爱你 仿佛陷入疯狂境地
(无讯号♥ )
狮子 老虎和熊 该死
狮子 老虎和熊 该死
这怎么能没有奥利佛
How do we not have Oliver for this?
没关系 你知道百老汇吧
It's okay. You know Broadway, right?
对 我看过一出戏 就一次 是《临死之鸣》的前15秒
Yes, I've seen one play once, and it was the first 15 seconds of Death Rattle,
然后班葛兰罗伊就摔死了
before Ben Glenroy dropped dead.
尽力就好 别有压力
Just do your best, no pressure.
还是有点压力 我们的整个调查就靠它了
Well, some pressure. Our entire investigation depends on it.
计时开始
Your time starts now.
好
Okay, um...
跳过 等等
Pass. Hold on.
不 跳过
No, pass.
说话啊 梅宝 -我在努力了
Say something, Mabel. -I'm trying! Pass.
跳过 -除了跳过什么都好
Pass. -Anything but "pass"!
需要奥利佛时他偏不在
Ugh! Where's Oliver when you need him?
等等 我知道这个
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! I know this one.
靴子 她裸体穿靴子
The boots! She was naked in the boots.
琳达拉文
Linda Lavin!
好 奥利佛自称是她出生时的助理陪产员
Okay, Oliver claims he was an assistant doula at her birth.
丽娅蜜雪儿
Uh, Lea Michele!
奥利佛说他让这个人吃了安定文
Oliver says he and this person took an Ativan
并且睡到珊迪飓风离开 -休杰克曼
and slept through all of Hurricane Sandy. Hugh Jackman!
奥利佛声称他发明了 「爱黛儿戴齐姆」这名字 而她的真名…
Oliver claims he invented both the name "Adele Dazeem" and her real one.
才华洋溢的伊迪娜曼佐
The wickedly talented Idina Menzel!
奥利佛最大的宿敌是
Ugh, Oliver's biggest beef is with...?
那个…安洁拉兰斯贝瑞
The Jessica... Angela Lansbury!
奥利佛说她抄袭他的发型
Oliver says she stole his haircut.
辛西亚尼克森
Cynthia Nixon!
时间到 -对
Time. - Yeah, yeah, yeah!
你们这群混♥蛋♥打败我们了
You motherfuckers beat us.
没错
We sure did.
现在告诉我们 你们赌的是什么
Now, tell us what you were playing for.
好吧
Okay.
你们门房♥死的那晚 我们赌了一笔很大的合约
The night your doorman died, we played for a very big contract,
大概是继中♥央♥车站之后 纽约市最大的开♥发♥案
probably the biggest development project to hit New York City since... Grand Central.
最重要的… -天啊
The most important-- - Oh, my God!
你们当中有人想盖纽约市第一间赌场
One of you is planning to build New York City's first casino.
我正要说到那里
I was ramping up.
但没错
But yes.
我们都有自己的提案
We all have our proposals.
今晚的赢家会看到自己的提案成真
Tonight's winner gets to see theirs come to life.
这个点子烂透了
That's a terrible idea.
你们认为赌场对这城市有好处
You think a casino would be good for the city?
我只想到它会赚多少钱
I think about how much money it would make.
老板能掌握多少权力
How much power the owner would wield.
这是让自己的名字 成为纽约市历史代名词的机会
And how it's a chance to make your name synonymous with New York City history.
就像洛克斐勒那样
That's Rockefeller shit.
真高尚
How noble.
你们三个凭什么决定这种事
And how do you three just get to decide that, anyway?
交易都是私下进行的
Deals have always been made in back rooms.
我们只是用游戏让交易变有趣
Games are just our way of making it fun.
这还是无法解释你干嘛剪接那晚的视频
That still doesn't explain why you edited the footage from that night.
老实说 我不喜欢让任何人知道我的行踪
Well, frankly, I don't like anyone knowing my comings and goings.
昨天我请奥吉侬喝坚宝果汁
Yesterday, I treated Algernon to a Jamba Juice.
那个也剪掉了
Scrubbed that, too.
我们也不希望 大家对体制失去信心 对吧
And we wouldn't want people losing faith in the system, now, would we?
所以你们没杀人
So, you didn't kill anyone?
这跟我们的门房♥无关
This has nothing to do with our doorman?
这跟赌场和愚蠢的奖杯有关
This is about a casino and a stupid trophy?
你们还好吗
Are you guys good?
我们只是很喜欢奖杯
We just really like the trophy.
把奖杯放下
Put the trophy down.
你们的奖品是我们他妈的手指
Your prize is our fucking finger.
快点 定价过高的砖块
Come on, you overpriced brick.
掉进热腾腾的大麦汤都没事 现在却不行了
Survived a hot bowl of barley soup, and now you crap out?
感谢玛丽泰勒摩尔
Thank Mary Tyler Moore.
(罗芮塔:天啊 奥利 ) (你还好吗 )
糟了
Oh, dear.
(奥利 怎么回事 ) (快回我 )
(够了 我要通报你失踪 )
我的妈啊
Oh, mother's balls!
你觉得它知道要去看兽医吗
You think he knows he's goin' to the vet?
就算不知道 现在肯定知道了
Well, if he didn't, he does now.
是那种银色警报
Ooh, it's one of those "Silver Alerts."
有老人失踪总是很令人难过
Always so sad when an old person goes missing.
谢天谢地 你们得救我
Oh, thank God! Thank God. You gotta save me!
我有危险
I'm in danger.
你这个可怜人
You poor thing.
我们能帮你联络谁吗
Anyone we can call for you?
我试着打给我太太 但没有讯号♥
Well, I tried my wife, and-- and no reception.
而且她可能在去新西兰拍摄电视剧的路上
Plus, she's probably halfway to New Zealand to shoot her TV show.
她是好莱坞的演员
She's a Hollywood actress.
当然了
Of course, she is.
要打去警♥察♥局吗
Uh, should we try the police station?
不行 警♥察♥也是一伙的
No, no! No, no, no. The police are in on it.
一路到高层都是
Goes all the way to the top.
市长今天早上来录我的线上电台时说的
The mayor told me this morning when he came over to record my podcast.
当然了
I bet he did.
是啊
Yeah.
傍晚时分是最难熬的
End of the day is toughest.
我们得离开这里
Gotta get the hell outta here.
我们得叫车
We gotta call a car.
你是好人 是吧
So, you're a "good guy," huh?
梅宝 带着那根手指比你想象中更危险
Mabel, you're in more danger than you think with that finger.
你不知道他们付多少钱买♥♥下它
You have no idea what they paid to get that.
付钱给谁
Paid who?
等等 所以这就是你的建树
Wait. So then, this is your legacy?
把一个女人困在你们的游戏之夜 好夺回它
Trapping a woman at one of your game nights to get it back?
女人和她的朋友
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表