Hey, yo, Putnam, you need to check that wife of yours.
确保她少管闲事
Make sure she stay in her lane, alright?
我受够这些奇怪的欧洲口音了
I'm getting sick of all these weird-ass European accents.
怎么了 你怎么穿得像发牌员
What happened? Why are you dressed like a dealer?
这个嘛...
Oh, well, uh...
等等 怎么回事
Wait, what's happening?
我们正在做心理治疗
We're in the middle of a therapy session.
你想加入吗
Would you like to join?
想 这应该会让我好过一点
Oh, yes. Oh, yes, I, um, I think that'll make me feel better.
好 我们说到哪了
Uh-huh. So, where were we?
查尔斯想上他妈妈 好 从那里继续
Charles wanna fuck his mom. Okay, proceed from there.
虽然今晚人很多 对
Even though it is so crowded tonight, yes,
我在这房♥间感应到很多鬼魂
I am sensing so many ghosts in this room.
对 这里就有一个要找你
And yes, there is one here for you.
她来了 我的大赢家 你今晚过得如何 小妞
There she is, my big winner. How's your night going, doll?
世上没有其他男人 能叫我小妞而不惹祸上身
There's no other man on Earth who'd get away with calling me "doll."
他随时都能叫我小妞
Well, he could call me "doll" anytime.
尼奇 有件事你该知道
Nicky, there's something you deserve to know.
巴斯史帝德
Bash Steed.
他想盖纽约市第一间合法赌场
He's trying to build New York City's first official casino.
什么
What?
然后福鲁格变得好胜 他自己提案 想让老爸刮目相看
Mm-hmm, and then Pflug got competitive and made his own bid to impress Daddy.
等等 这些混♥蛋♥想玩我的游戏
What, these dickwads, they play in my game,
把我赶出我的城市
push me out of my city?
等我死了再说
Over my dead fuckin' body.
看来想在这里盖赌场的人
It sounds like anyone who wants to build a casino here
必须先除掉尼奇
has to get rid of Nicky first.
我有个提议
I have an offer for you.
如果我在亚柯尼亚大楼 买♥♥下足够份额 取得控制权呢
What if I buy enough of the Arconia to have a controlling stake?
你会想扩张吗
Would you want to expand?
在这里盖一间赌场 保留老纽约的精神
Build a casino here that kept the spirit of old New York alive,
保留木头 黄铜和服装规定
with wood, and brass, and dress codes?
丝绒厅保持原样 永远都是贵宾空间
The Velvet Room just as it is, a VIP space forever.
我们可以一起合作
We could do it... together.
你当时很喜欢他嘛
Oh, you were sweet on him. Hmm?
这个地方是...我太太家族的成就
You know, this place is my, uh... It's my-- It's my wife's family's legacy.
我不能卖♥♥掉
I-- I couldn't sell.
这个嘛...
Oh, well...
我以为你跟你太太可能会分居
It sounded like you and your wife might be-- might be separating.
听着 我们遇到一些困难 但我爱她
Well, look, you know, we're going through a rough patch, but-- but I love her.
办公室有人找我 我们可以晚点再谈吗
You know, they want me in the office. Can we maybe talk about this later?
好
Okay.
我想开始在亚柯尼亚大楼买♥♥公♥寓♥
I want to start buying apartments in the Arconia.
全部买♥♥下
All of them.
每次我帮她赢钱 她都会带我去吃饭
Every time I would help her win, she would take me out to eat,
她会让我点开胃菜
and she would let me get an appetizer.
她从来不让任何人点开胃菜
And she never let anyone get an appetizer.
从我母亲那里得到别人得不到的东西
And to get something out of my mother that no one else could?
跟珍决定吻我 而不杀我时
That was the same feeling I had when-- when Jan
是同样的感觉
decided to kiss me instead of kill me.
当然 严格的人给的肯定 会让人感到特别满足
Sure. Validation from someone reluctant to give it is gratifying.
但那对你有帮助吗
But is it serving you?
而且有时候珍真的想杀掉你
And sometimes, Jan did try to kill you.
但知道我选择她们的原因 要怎么让我停止
But how does knowing why I chose these women help me stop?
你嫉妒什么样的感情
What romantic relationship are you jealous of?
别误会了 嫉妒是被低估的情绪
Now, don't get me wrong. Jealousy is an underrated emotion.
有时候 嫉妒正是 我们为某个目标奋斗所需的动力
Sometimes, it is the very thing that we need to aim for something.
老实说 我最嫉妒的感情
Well, honestly? The relationship I'm most jealous of...
是奥利佛和罗芮塔
is Oliver and Loretta.
真的吗
Really?
但我对她一无所知 也不敢跟她说
Even though I know nothing about her,
我想住在哪里 - 那不是感情
and I'm afraid to tell her where I want to live? - Well, that's not the relationship.
是你在害怕
That's you being afraid.
你基本上是个没安全感的人 用虚张声势当作掩护
I mean, you're basically an insecure guy, uh, who covers it with bravado.
说得非常好
Ooh, that was very good.
很好 继续 - 好吧
There we go. Continue. - Okay, fine.
我很害怕
I am afraid.
妈妈 我害怕死了
Oh, Mama. I'm bad afraid.
天啊 承认这一点确实让我如释重负
Wow. A-Admitting that, I-- I-- I do feel a weight off my shoulders.
你应该跟罗芮塔说你的感受
I think you should tell Loretta how you feel.
你看看 - 你正朝着很棒的方向前进
Look at that. - You're onto something beautiful.
你想想 葛瑞佛... - 对
Well, think about it, Grover... - Right?
搬家真的对你有帮助吗
...will moving actually serve you?
我认为... - 等等 是「我觉得」
Well, I think-- - Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa. "I feel..."
我觉得...
I feel...
寂寞又...
...lonely and, um...
没安全感 即使我的工作就是与人交心
...insecure that even though it's my job to connect with people...
我却不知道该怎么做
...that I don't actually know how.
你确实不知道
You don't know how to, no.
而且...
And
我一直归咎于这栋大楼 也许真的是我的错
I've been putting this on the building, and maybe it's really... on me.
所以事实上 你卖♥♥掉公♥寓♥会是...
So, in fact, you selling your place would be...
一个错误 - 一个错误
A mistake. - A mistake.
我哪里都不去 我要跟我朋友一起留下来
I'm not going anywhere. I'm-- I'm gonna stay here with my friends.
我不会逃跑 - 我们成功了
I'm not gonna run! - We did it!
好了 - 等等 已经12点15分了
There you go, ha ha! - Wait, it's-- it-- 12:15.
托管结束了
Escrow's closed.
等等 意思是太迟了吗
Wait, so does that mean we're too late?
所以除非女士们运气比较好...
So, unless the ladies had better luck...
亚柯尼亚大楼完了
The Arconia is gone.
如果有帮助的话
If it's any help,
我就不收超额的钱了
I'm not gonna charge you for going over.
你对尼奇有好感 但他忠于他太太
You had feelings for Nicky, but he was loyal to his wife.
这可能会激怒任何人 甚至让他们做出悔不当初的事
That would enrage anyone, maybe even make them do something they regretted.
我没想到我是这种人
I didn't think I was this person.
你不是坏人
You're not a bad person.
你只是需要卸下重担
You just need to unburden yourself.
最后一间公♥寓♥两周后就会成交
And we close on the last apartment in two weeks.
尼奇 你去哪了 整座城市都在找你
Nicky? Where have you been? The whole city's looking for you.
听着 我加入 好吗
Yeah, listen, I'm in, okay?
我老婆不希望我搞垮她的家族成就
If my wife didn't want me to fuck her family legacy,
就不该跟别人上♥床♥ - 什么
she shouldn't have fucked someone else. - What?
你们要分手了吗
So, a-are you splitting up?
你怎么发现的
How did you find out?
我看到她了 我看到他们了
I-- I saw her. I saw them.
是谁 - 他很可悲
Who was it? - It was pathetic.
走吧 我们去赚钱
Now, come on, let's-- Let's go make some money.
我会开始着手
I'll get started.
我们要盖全世界最美的赌场
We are gonna build the world's most beautiful casino,
然后用两杯美丽的马丁尼干杯
and then we're going to toast with two beautiful martinis.
你要我做什么就说吧
You just tell me what you want me to do.
我需要一场私人赌局
I need a private game.
周六晚上 只有我 巴斯和福鲁格
Saturday night. Just me and Bash and Pflug.
我们可以一起合作
We can do this together.
快了
S-Soon.
不...
No.
你差点得到你想要的一切
You almost had everything you wanted.
对 该死的门房♥
Yeah. That fucking doorman.
门房♥ 什么门...门房♥
Doorman? What door... ...doorman?
(最后的托管结束了 你拥有赌场了)
淑女之夜结束了 我赢了
Ladies' Night's over. I won.
莱斯特喜欢从这些窗户往外看 鸟瞰一切
Lester loved it when he got a glimpse out these windows. Bird's-eye view.
现在我懂了
And now, I get it.
是奥利佛 天啊 卡蜜拉拿到51%
Oliver. God. Camila got 51%.
我们的大楼没了
Our building is gone.
我们失去我们的线上电台
We lost our podcast.
失去这栋大楼 我...
We lost this building. I...
我觉得我人生的各个方面都完全失控了
I feel completely out of control in every aspect of my life.
我没办法不去想这个愚蠢...
I can't stop thinking about this dumb rich boy
可能杀死或冷冻一个人的富家子弟
who may have killed or frozen a human.
听着
Well, listen.
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表