(前情提要)
「这部沾满灰尘的旧作 经过医美
"This dusty old chestnut has been Botoxed,
大改造 已经死而复生了」
bedazzled, and brought back to life!"
靠 你妈对我下毒
Holy shit! Your mom poisoned me.
我要告诉警方
I'm telling the cops.
你妈妈承认她杀了班
Your mom confessed to killing Ben.
我知道
I know.
但其实不是她
But it wasn't her.
和班在电梯前的人是你
It was you at the elevator with Ben.
你许了什么愿
What'd you wish for?
《纽奥良实习医生: 家庭烧伤中心》的人打来
Uh, that was Grey's New Orleans Family Burn Unit.
他们愿意等你
They say they're willing to wait for you.
赛丝 - 赛丝
Sazz!
等你有空 我有件事要找你谈
Something I need to talk to you about when you get a sec, huh?
有点敏感 - 好
It's a little sensitive? - Yeah, sure.
既然我们要庆祝 我要上楼去
Since we're celebrating, I'm gonna go upstairs, and I'm gonna get a bottle
拿一瓶我珍藏的 1966年的阿根廷马尔贝克红酒
of 1966 Argentinian Malbec I've been saving.
她怎么这么慢
Hey, what's taking her so long?
赛丝最好别自己喝我们的天堂马尔贝克
Sazz better not be drinking our Malbecita del Cielo without us.
动态影像是100多年前问世的
Motion pictures were created over 100 years ago
从此以后 我们有了无数会动的影像
and ever since then, we've had countless moving images
铭刻在我们的记忆中
emblazoned in our memories.
从此以后
And ever since then,
我们也有机会问 「我跑步是那副德行吗 」
we've had a chance to ask, "Is that how I look when I run?"
老师说我一定要做
Teacher said I gotta do it!
我都要疯了
I'm gonna be crazy.
你一定要帮帮我
You gotta help me over here.
最好是 姐妹
You better, girl!
如果你有自己的旧影片
If you have old home movies of yourself,
你可能很难对你看到的人产生共鸣
it can be hard to relate to the person you're watching.
「那真的是我 还是以前的我 」
"Is that really me or just who I used to be?
「那是我想留下的印象吗 」
And is that how I want to be remembered?"
但至少我们有萤幕上的那些影像
But at least we have those images on screen.
这样一来 班葛兰罗伊 就会继续活在他的电影 电视剧
In that way, Ben Glenroy lives on, in his films, his TV shows,
还有他的辣酱碗 被一个婴儿偷走的超级杯广♥告♥中
and a Super Bowl commercial where a baby stole his chili bowl.
就在几小时前 我们破了他的命案
Only hours ago, we solved his murder
还让不只一位 而是两位有罪的百老汇制♥作♥人下台
and closed the curtain on not one, but two criminal Broadway producers.
因此 线上电台世界的朋友们
So, with that, friends in podcast land,
我们在此结束这一季的《大楼谋杀疑云》
we conclude yet another season of Only Murders in the Building.
下次再见 我是查尔斯海...
Until next time, I'm Charles-Ha--
搞什么
What the hell?!
天啊
Jesus.
是电源突波 好久没发生了
Power surge. That hasn't happened in a while.
从他们禁用旧焚化炉就没有了
Not since they banned the old incinerator.
我该重录最后一段吗 也许最后一句就好
Should I redo that last speech? Maybe just the end?
系统回复了
And we're back up.
我需要...
I need a... you know.
开始
And... action!
登萨维奇
...den Savage!
你可以用它接「查尔斯海」...
You can just splice that onto the "Charles-Ha--"
好 我会去拿连接器
Yeah, I'll get out the splicer.
真不得了的一晚
What a night, huh?
我们到我家好好喝杯睡前酒吧
Hey, why don't we head up to my place for a-a proper nightcap?
也许能为我们合力创造的奇迹干一杯
Maybe a, a little quick toast to the miracles we pulled off together.
我喜欢感性的时刻 尤其是有好酒的时候
I do like a sentimental moment, especially if the liquor is good.
我不喜欢 但我喜欢酒
I don't, but I like liquor.
那我们走吧
And away we go.
很好
Good.
我一直留着那瓶马尔贝克
I've been saving that Malbec.
奇怪 赛丝都没拿酒来
Weird Sazz never came back with it.
对啊 她怎么了
Oh yeah, whatever happened to her?
谁知道 赛丝就是这样 来无影去无踪的
Who knows? Typical Sazz. Here one minute, gone the next.
你们有看到贝芙梅伦 关于线上电台的电邮吗
Hey, did you guys see this email from a "Bev Melon" about our podcast?
贝芙梅伦
Bev Melon?
有跟水果同音的姓氏一定很难受
Must be tough to have a last name that's a fruit.
费欧娜艾波是苹果 戴若史卓贝瑞是草莓
Hm. - Fiona Apple. Darryl Strawberry.
吉伯特格雷普是葡萄
Gilbert Grape.
难怪对他恋恋情深
Something was always eating him.
线上电台接下来要做什么
So, what's next, podcast-wise?
查尔斯 你说有个悬案
Charles, you mentioned a cold case?
拜托 如果有趣就不会是悬案
Oh, please. If it was interesting, it wouldn't be cold.
不行 我们需要热腾腾 新鲜的尸体
No, what we need is a hot, fresh dead body,
最好就在这里 或是在这附近
preferably right here or very near to here.
那倒是 我们很幸运 陆续有人死在我们的大楼里
It's true. We've been very lucky with people dying in our building.
对 但这算是我们商业模式的缺陷
Yeah, but it is kind of a flaw in our business model.
天啊 原来在这里
Oh, my God! There she is!
什么 - 谁
What? Who?
我的马尔贝克
My Malbecita.
赛丝根本没来这里
So, Sazz never even made it up here?
真奇怪
That's odd.
好 你们看好了
Okay, watch this.
好酷哦
Wow, so cool.
就像走进家电型录一样
Like stepping into a Sharper Image catalog.
看吧 最酷的是瓶塞...
See? And what's cool, the cork...
天啊 - 我来捡
I've got it.
我的天 真蠢
Oh, my God. What a stupid--
可恶
Oh shit!
希望这些斑点不会染色
I hope these spots don't stain.
不会染色啦
梅宝 没关系
Mabel, it's fine.
休息一下也许是好事
Maybe a little time off is a good thing.
没人被杀总是件好事 对吧
I mean, it's always a good thing when someone doesn't get murdered, right?
对 总是好事 - 当然
Yeah, always. Oh, absolutely.
但如果非要有人被杀
But if someone had to get murdered,
我们一起说自己希望是谁
let's all say who we hope it would be.
这样很缺德 - 不会 没关系
That's in poor taste. Oh, no, no, it's fine.
数到三
Count of three.
一 二...
One, two...
奥利佛 - 奥利佛
Oliver.
我
Me?
好
一...
《破案三人行》
第四季第一集
(第四季 第一集) (狂沙十万里)
(你会参加首演夜派对吗 )
(快到了 ) (赛丝 别独享我的酒 )
(你跑哪去了 ) (赛丝 )
查尔斯 快开门
Charles! Open up!
查尔斯
Charles!
死定了 他们把戏砍了
Dead! They've closed us!
《临死之鸣大惊奇》结束了 都结束了
Death Rattle Dazzle, it's over! It's all over!
救命
Help.
对 我在奥利佛家过夜 对 我还是没地方住
Yes, I crashed at Oliver's. Yes, I'm still homeless.
对 这是他最不讨人厌的睡袍
Yes, this is his least offensive robe.
我整个早上都在打电♥话♥
I've been on the phone all morning.
唐娜和小克撤回资金 好付保释金和雇用辩护律师
Donna and Cliff have pulled their financing! For "bail" and "defense attorneys,"
那一类的蠢事 - 我们那些好评呢
some stupid shit like that! - What about our great reviews?
一个 一个好评 麦欣写的
One! One great review. Maxine.
其他的顶多只有普通而已
The rest were middling, at best.
所以不用再演了 - 查尔斯 别帮倒忙
So we don't have to do it again? - Charles, not helping.
昨晚我是百老汇之王
Last night, I was King of Broadway.
现在我在上帝的马桶里
A-And now, I'm in God's toilet!
真希望我能就地死亡
I wish I could drop dead right here!
而且听好
Oh, oh, and get this.
我跟亲爱的罗芮塔说戏没了
I told my sweet Loretta the show's over,
她今晚就要飞到洛杉矶
she's already flying off to LA tonight.
有电视剧在等她
She's got a TV gig lined up.
不是你要她接的吗
Didn't you tell her to take that?
我没想到她会接
I didn't think she would!
我好晕 这个地方在旋转
Oh, I'm dizzy. The room is spinning.
就这样 我走到尽头了
This is it. Th-The end of the road.
妈妈 妈妈 我好冷
Mama? Mama, I'm cold!
很遗憾 但情况有可能更糟
Hey, I'm sorry about all this, but it could be worse.
我整个早上都听到某种口哨声
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表