点子来了 如果我当来宾呢
Idea. What if I came on as a guest?
你会一炮而红
You'd shoot right to the top.
天啊 我不觉得我们需要什么一炮而红
Wow, uh, y-- You know, I don't think we need any, you know, shooting anywhere.
我们还蛮成功的
We're-- we're pretty successful.
没错
Totally.
是我的心理治疗师 她很粘人
This is my therapist, and she is so needy.
我们玩电♥话♥鬼抓人好几天了 但我的提议还是有效
We've been playing phone tag for days, but the offer still stands.
珊卓 亲爱的 没关系 你最近好吗
Sandra? Honey, it's okay. How have you been?
梅宝 我支持你
Psst, Mabel. I'm rooting for you.
创伤很难受 珊卓 每个人都有
Trauma's hard, Sandra. We all have it.
「唯有死亡」
"Death Alone"?
那不是巴勃罗聂鲁达的诗吗
Isn't that, uh, Pablo Neruda?
怎么 可怕的黑帮老大不能喜欢诗吗
What? Big scary mob guy can't like poetry?
抱歉 我想说也许... - 好笑的是
Sorry, I just thought that maybe-- - You know what's funny?
我这几年都在想我他妈的有多老
I spent the last few years thinking about how fuckin' old I am.
现在我死了 大家会说 「天啊 他好年轻就死了」
And now that I'm dead, everybody's gonna be like, "Oh, my God, he died so young."
大家可能不会这么说我
Not sure that would be the case for me.
那你最好快一点 老兄 因为死亡绝对要来了
Well, you better get a move on, pal, because death is definitely coming.
有烟就抽吧
Smoke 'em if you got 'em.
对了 我他妈干嘛戒烟
By the way, why the fuck did I quit smoking?
有些孤独的墓地
"There are lone cemeteries...
坟墓里尽是无声的骨骸 其心在隧♥道♥中穿行
"tombs full of soundless bones, the heart threading a tunnel,
一条无比黑暗的隧♥道♥
"a dark, dark tunnel.
死亡总被声音吸引...
"Death is drawn to sound.
像一只无脚的拖鞋 一套无主的衣裳
"Like a slipper without a foot, a suit without its wearer,
戴着戒指 前来敲门 却无宝石 亦无手指
comes to knock with a ring, stoneless and fingerless."
我以为尸体被吊起来了
I thought the body was supposed to be hanging up.
谁在乎 照他们说的写就对了
Who cares? Just write up what they said.
死亡时间是今天早上
Time of death, this morning.
头号♥嫌犯是卡布托犯罪家族 我们知道的越少越好
Top suspect, Caputo crime family. Less we know, the better.
那是怎么回事 - 出来 双手举高
What the hell was that? - Come out with your hands up!
我们一定是幻听了
Hey, we must be hearing things.
快点闪人 免得被人看到 好吗
Let's get out of here before anyone sees us, alright?
(我爱死这个小家伙了 )
我把尼奇放回去了
I put Nicky back.
发现他的那些警♥察♥绝对是黑警
These cops that found him are definitely crooked.
有人在掩盖真♥相♥ - 什么 查尔斯 那可是大事
I think there's a cover-up. - What-- Charles, that's huge.
很抱歉我丢下你
And I'm sorry I left you behind.
没关系 我很享受在社区干洗店 冒着坐牢十年的风险善后
No. I enjoyed risking ten years' jail time in my neighborhood dry cleaners.
但我很高兴你能跟朋友叙旧
But I'm glad you got to catch up with your friend.
她不是我朋友
She's not my friend.
她...以前是我朋友 但后来不欢而散
She-- I mean, she used to be my friend, but that ended poorly.
她会引出我最糟糕的一面
She brings out the worst in me.
就在我自我感觉正好的时候 她偏偏要搬进阁楼
Just when I'm feeling good about myself, she moves into the penthouse.
她在我自己家里 居然还看不起我
She's literally looking down on me in my own home.
去她的
Screw her!
你不需要她 你还有大好人生等着你
You don't need her. You got your whole life in front of you.
反观我 我就像巴勃罗聂鲁达的诗
I, on the other hand, much like Pablo Neruda's poem,
很可能会独自经历死亡
will likely experience "Death Alone."
好黑暗哦 你还好吗
That's dark. Are you okay?
还好
Yes.
我拿到了
I got it!
你是用奥利佛帕南的经典魅力 把它摸走的吗
Oh, did you use the old Oliver Putnam charm to get it away from him?
算是吧 内容很丰富
S-Something like that. It's a rich text.
有所有住户的笔记 赏鸟的笔记
There are notes on all the tenants, birdwatching notes.
甚至有一首关于门房♥的诗 标题是《你先请》
There's even a poem about a doorman, titled "After You."
文笔普通 他想让「咳嗽」和「结束」押韵
A journeyman's effort. He tries to rhyme "cough" with "through."
少了一页
The missing page.
等等
Wait.
金额 枪 盲 真令人兴奋
Ooh, money amounts. "Gun, blind." Oh, this is juicy.
棕头牛鹂 松鸦 鸮鹦鹉 园丁鸟
"Brown-headed cowbird, Eurasian jay, kākāpō, bowerbird."
开什么玩笑 更多鸟的笔记
Are you kidding me, more bird notes?
尼奇嘴里有一张鸟类的清单
So, Nicky had a list of birds in his mouth.
但它们为什么都在圈圈里 下面还有金额
But why are they all in a circle with dollar amounts under them?
枪口 盲注 河牌 这些是扑克牌术语
Well, "gun, blind, river," those are poker terms.
所以呢
So what,
莱斯特在写鸟版的《狗玩扑克牌》
Lester was working on a bird version of dogs playing poker?
天啊 这比那首诗还要难堪
God, this is more embarrassing than the poem.
莱斯特的太太说他喜欢把人比作鸟
Lester's wife said he liked comparing people to birds.
也许这些是他监视的人的代号♥
So, maybe these are code names for people he was keeping tabs on?
还有他们下注的金额
And those dollar amounts were what they were betting?
天啊 还真多
Wow, that's a lot.
情况又变得令人兴奋了
Ooh, and things are back to being juicy.
看来每一页都是不同周的牌局
Looks like each page is a different week's game.
他们的牌局在周六的...
They play Saturday at midnight,
午夜 也就是说今晚可能有牌局
which means there might be a game tonight.
我们得走了
We have to go.
牌局在午夜开始
It starts at midnight?
我在午夜前已经起来尿尿三次了
I've already gotten up three times to pee by midnight.
想想办法 因为尼奇和莱斯特死掉那晚 在场的赌客可能会回来
Well, figure it out, because the players who were there the night Nicky and Lester died might be back.
我建议我们早点进去 找个地方躲起来 看看他们是谁
So, I say we go early, find a place to hide, and see who they are.
好 但如果我们要渗入 纽约最可怕 最有权势的黑帮
Okay, but if we're gonna infiltrate a midnight game of New York's scariest
在午夜的牌局 我们就得先小睡一下
and most powerful mobsters, first, we must nap.
没错 - 对
Oh yeah. - Yeah.
老兄 你可以的
Man, you can do this.
你在这里干嘛
You can do it, man.
加油 蓝道 你做得到 你行的
Come on, Randall. You can do it. You got this.
蓝道 - 有什么事吗
Randall? - Um, how may I help--
帕南先生
Mr. Putnam.
我只是来还你的记录簿
I'm just, uh, returning your ledger.
我对之前的误会感到很抱歉
And I'm-- I'm sorry about the misunderstanding earlier.
你从我手中把它抢走
Well, you ripped it from my hands.
对 误会在于你以为我不会那么做
Yes, the misunderstanding was you didn't think I would do that.
没事吧 - 对
Is everything okay? - Yeah.
不对
No.
莱斯特不在 这栋大楼快垮了
The building's falling apart without Lester.
老实说 我没完成他的训练 所以我没办法取代他
And to be honest, I didn't finish my training with him, so there's no way I can fill his shoes.
我有没有说过席娜伊斯顿在我改编的
Have I ever told you the story about when Sheena Easton played Moses
《十诫》性别翻转音乐剧中 饰演摩斯的事
in my gender-bending musical twist on The Ten Commandments?
糟糕 记录簿有提到这可能会发生
Oh, no, the ledger mentioned this might happen.
好吧 在我们的首演夜 当时没没无闻的席娜
So, okay, it was our opening night, and a then-unknown Sheena
想取代没人能取代的却尔登希斯顿先生
was trying to fill the unfillable shoes of Mr. Charlton Heston.
结果出了大差错
And it-- it-- it just went horribly wrong.
人们开始暴♥动♥ 那绝对跟剧本无关
People rioted. And it definitely didn't have anything to do with the script.
所以我请她坐下
So, I sat her down,
我告诉她 「席娜小宝贝 别再努力成为老却
and I told her, "Sheena-baneena, stop trying to be Chuck
开始努力成为菲力牛排吧」
and start trying to be filet mignon."
在那之后的事就不用多说了
And from then on, the rest is history.
所以音乐剧很成功 - 我就说不用多说了
So, the musical was a success? - I said it was history.
重点是 要追随传奇很难 所以别再努力成为莱斯特了
Point is, it's hard to follow a legend, so stop trying to be Lester.
你没办法装成别人
You can't be somebody you're not.
我对那出音乐剧还有很多问题
I still have a lot of follow-up questions about this musical,
但我应该懂你的意思
but I think I get what you're trying to say.
谢谢你 帕南先生
Thank you, Mr. Putnam.
我不管你怎么说 你是个好人
And I don't care what you say, you're a good guy.
这个嘛 谢谢
Ah, well, thank you.
我知道你可能觉得难以置信
And, um, I know this might be hard to believe,
毕竟我这么冻龄又帅气
given my boyish good looks, but, uh,
但其实我在这栋大楼住了很久
I've actually lived in this building quite a while.
如果你愿意 我可以试着帮你完成训练
So, if you wanted, I could try and help you finish some of that training.
真的吗 - 对
Really? - Yes.
有任何问题 请来找我
A-Any question you have, please come to me.
其实我有很多问题 可以现在就开始吗
Uh, I actually have a bunch of questions. Can we start right now?
不行 现在我得睡个非常重要的午觉
No. Right now, I have to take a very important nap.
但我会说在其他时候 我保证我会帮你
But, I would say any other time, I promise, I'm there for ya.
谢谢你 帕南先生 - 不客气
Thank you, Mr. Putnam. - You got it.
死亡躺在我们的床上
"Death lies in our beds:
在懒散的床垫上 在黑色的毛毯中
"In the lazy mattresses, the black blankets,
它完全舒展 接着化为一阵吹息
"lives a full stretch and then suddenly blows...
吹拂着未知之声 撑起床单
"blows sound unknown, filling out the sheets.
于是床铺驶向港湾 而死亡身着上将军服
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表