可以回来看可疑的手指吗
Can we please get back to the fishy finger?
会是谁呢
Whose could it be?
(谁杀了莱斯特 ) (莱斯特柯路卡)
有人确认过莱斯特的手指 是否都泡在喷泉里吗
Did anyone check to see if Lester had all his fingers in the fountain?
我们只要快快看一下他的手 速战速决
Alright. We just need a quick peek at his digits. Get in, get out.
应该不会太难
Shouldn't be too hard.
虽然我很爱他 但现场应该不会人挤人
I mean, I loved the man, but I-- I can't imagine we'll be fighting off crowds.
我们要发现 莱斯特是甘迺迪家族的人了吗
Is this how we find out that Lester was a Kennedy?
我认识的人还不到这里的两成
I don't know an eighth this many people.
提尔曼市长怎么会来
What's Mayor Tillman doing here?
天啊 - 你好 我想...
Oh, my goodness. - Hi.
我想说几句话...
请大家注意我这边一下
Uh, if I could have everybody's attention for just a moment.
谢谢
Thank you.
朋友 家人 当然还有亲爱的萝瑞琳
Friends, family, and-- and, of course, dear Lorraine,
我今天来到这里是因为我爱莱斯特
I am here today because I love Lester...
我之前不认识他
who I did not know.
但我确实很爱一个了不起的门房♥
But I do love a great doorman.
更棒的是一群门房♥ 那是关键票仓 工会加油
And even better, a collection of doormen. That's a key voting bloc. Union strong.
这栋大楼最近面对太多苦痛了
This building has seen too much pain recently,
我只想过来说一声 我和各位一样
and I just wanted to stop by and say I stand with you all
尊重像莱斯特这样的老前辈
in respecting the old guard, like Lester.
在保护大家的同时 也为崭新的纽约注入新生命
Protecting while also bringing new life back to a new New York.
我们爱你 兄弟
We love you, buddy.
在坚韧中安息吧 这位...
Rest in strength, Mister...
柯路卡先生
Coluca. Blessed be.
愿一切蒙福
Also, also, uh, let us not forget that the election
还有 别忘了大选即将来临
请各位踊跃前往投票所
is right around the corner, so please, um, uh, get out to the polls.
感激不尽 谢谢
Thank you very much. Thank you.
那家伙很会撩 - 奥利佛
Wow, that guy has rizz. - Oliver!
干嘛 是你教我「撩」的 - 不是 你没做作业
What? You taught me "rizz." - No. You didn't do the assignment?
你怎么这样
How could you?
作业 我不知道有作业
Assignment? I didn't know there was an assignment.
他们要我们传一张自己跟莱斯特的合照
They asked us to send a photo of ourselves with Lester.
有一封电子邮件
There was a whole email.
我取消订阅亚柯尼亚所有电邮 因为哈尔德一直传
Oh, I unsubscribed to all Arconia emails after Howard kept spamming us
他的杜娃黎波粉丝创作文
with his Dua Lipa fan fic.
莱斯特 我们会想念你的 兄弟
Aw, Lester. We're gonna miss you, buddy.
我们真的会
We really will.
等等
Wait.
他没有做死人的交叉手臂
He's not doing the dead man's arm cross.
他没做死人的交叉手臂 我要怎么数他的手指
How can I count his fingers if he's not doing the dead man's arm cross?
也许是因为他的手指被黑帮砍掉了
Maybe because his finger was chopped off by the mob?
好吧 改变计画
Alright, um, change of plan.
你去跟莱斯特的太太聊聊 表达你的哀悼之意
Uh, you-- you go, uh, talk to Lester's wife, and... express your condolences.
莉莉安很爱我
Lillian loves me.
是萝瑞琳 - 萝瑞琳也爱我
It's Lorraine. - Lorraine loves me, too.
然后你就轻声问 莱斯特死的时候手指都在吗
And-- and then, you just, uh, gently ask if Lester had all his fingers when he died.
我们要轻声问 因为吼叫太不妥当了
Oh, we gently ask that? Because shouting it would be inappropriate?
你要做什么
What are you gonna do?
我要想办法靠过去
I'm gonna work my way in there.
我们最好跟他保持距离
Best distance ourselves from him.
莱斯特的大楼记录簿
Lester's building ledger?
柯路卡女士 拜托 我...
Mrs. Coluca, please, I...
他会希望你留着的
He'd want you to have it.
再说 你可能会在里面 发现一些很有意思的趣闻
And besides, I think you might find some very interesting tidbits in here.
我先生做事非常仔细
My husband was nothing if not thorough.
你好 不好意思 - 你好
Hi. Excuse me. - Hello.
我们只是想表达我们有多遗憾
Well, we just wanted to say how sorry we are.
梅宝摩拉 以前住12E 现在住西塔
Mabel Mora, formerly 12E, now the West Tower.
梅宝 谢谢你 房♥客就像他的家人
Oh, Mabel, thank you. The tenants were like family to him.
对 既然我们都是家人 希望你能告诉我们
Yeah, well, and since we're all family, we were hoping you could tell us,
你最后一次见到他时 有注意到他是否完全完整吗
uh, when you saw him the last time, did you happen to notice if he was... fully complete?
完全完整
Fully complete?
好 拍一张我看起来很严肃的
Okay, so let's, uh, get one where I look solemn.
查尔斯海登萨维奇
Oh! Charles-Haden Savage?
市长是《侦探布拉奏斯》的粉丝啊
Well, the mayor's a fan of Brazzos.
布拉什么 不 我是线上电台的大粉丝
Uh, Bra-who? No, no, I'm a huge fan of the pod.
我有个好主意 背书
You know what would be good? An endorsement.
你们三个涵盖了所有族群
Between the three of you, you cover every demo.
你是同性恋 对吧
I mean, you're gay, right?
对 有一点 - 没问题
Yeah, a little. - Oh, well, got it.
够接近了 - 好
Close enough. - Yeah.
我能上节目吗
So, could I be on the show?
抱歉 但我们不碰政♥治♥
Oh, well, uh, sorry, but we're apolitical.
好 可恶 - 是啊
Ah, yeah. Damn. - Yeah. Yeah.
如果你改变心意 这是我的名片 罗美
Well, uh, if you change your minds, here's my card. Romy.
谢谢 - 谢谢 好
Thank you. - Thank you, yeah.
天啊 莱斯特
Oh, my God, Lester.
搞什么...
What the hey?
好棒的致敬法 瑞琳
Oh, what a lovely tribute, Rainey.
真希望我有机会先洗他的帽子
I just wish I'd gotten the chance to clean his hat first.
上面沾满了喷泉里的血
You know, it was stained with blood from that fountain,
他对自己的服装仪容很自豪 我只是...他不会想要那样的
and he took such pride in his appearance, and I just-- he wouldn't have wanted that.
没错
It's true, it's true.
我认识他这么多年 我好像从没看过他袖子上有皱褶
In all the years I knew him, I don't think I ever saw a wrinkle on his sleeve.
是的 抱歉 你叫什么名字
Yes. I'm sorry, what's your name?
奥利佛帕南 住10D
Oliver Putnam, 10D.
你住10D
Oh, you're 10D?
不 我住10C
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no. I-- I-- I'm 10C.
抱歉 你住10D
Sorry, you are 10D.
我刚送湿纸巾和《戏单》杂♥志♥过去
I-- I just delivered you Dude Wipes and a Playbill mag
焦点人物是维克多贾博
with a spotlight on Victor Garber.
不好意思 你是谁 - 奥利佛
Excuse me, who are you? - Oliver,
这位是蓝道 莱斯特的见习生 也是新门房♥
this is Randall, Lester's trainee, and the new doorman.
还在你婚礼上弹直立贝斯
Also, played upright bass at your wedding.
帕南 你是咕咕鸟
Putnam. You're the cuckoo chick!
不好意思 我是咕咕什么 - 咕咕鸟
Excuse me, I'm the cuckoo what? - Cuckoo chick!
莱斯特把房♥客都比喻为鸟类 那是他最爱的嗜好
Lester likened all the tenants to birds, his favorite hobby.
而你是咕咕鸟 最爱讨关注的鸟 索取者
And you were the cuckoo chick! The neediest bird of all, the taker.
索取者
The taker?
我是你丈夫最爱的房♥客 不是索取者
I was your husband's favorite tenant. I am no taker.
你唯一没索取的东西 显然就是跟莱斯特的合照
Well, clearly, the one thing you never took was a picture with Lester.
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
大家好 我是梅宝
Hi, everybody. Hi, I'm-- I'm Mabel.
我小时候常来这栋大楼拜访我阿姨
I used to visit this building when I was a little kid to visit my aunt.
门房♥这个词总是显得不太公平
You know, the term "doorman" always seemed unfair
因为莱斯特做的不只是开门而已
because Lester did way more than just open the door.
有一次 我妈忘了我的生日 所以我每小时都跟莱斯特确认
One time, uh, my mom forgot my birthday, so I checked in with Lester every hour
她有没有说什么 但她都没有
to see if she had sent something, but she hadn't.
后来莱斯特拿了一个包裹给我 说是他在后面找到的
And then, Lester showed up with a package and said he'd found it in the back.
那是素描本 他知道我喜欢画画
It was a sketching pad, I-- He knew I loved to draw.
莱斯特是个善良又体贴的人
Um, uh, Lester was such a kind and thoughtful man.
他应该不会承认 但他会大费周章
I don't think he'd admit this but he'd go out of his way
挽救一个小女孩的生日
...to save a little girl's birthday.
你♥他♥妈♥的干嘛
What the fuck are you doing?!
天啊 他在碰我先生吗
Oh, my God, is he touching my husband?
他那么做是为了莱斯特
He's doing it for Lester.
我们都会下地狱
We're all going to hell.
你摸了半天 却数不到手指
So, all that feeling around, and you couldn't get a finger count?
不是8根就是11根 他有戴手套
It was either eight or 11. He had gloves on.
11根 怎么可能是11根
Eleven? How could it be 11?
你不会想知道的
You don't wanna know.
你们看
Check it out, folks!
10D发现他很在乎逝者的证据
10D found proof of his deep care for the man.
我们在我婚礼上的合照
A photo of us from my wedding.
我承认这不是最好的照片
Admittedly, it's not the best photo,
但莱斯特在后面看起来很开心
but that's Lester looking joyful in the deep back,
就在我半模糊的脸和完全模糊的手臂旁边
beside my half-blurred face and my fully blurred arm.
对 拍得真漂亮
Uh, yeah, whoa, that-- that's a beauty.
好啦 不完美 可是...
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表