查尔斯 一个极度有钱又暴♥力♥的女人
Charles, an extremely rich and violent woman
不会因为我们都是女人就开始跟我闲聊
is not gonna just start "gabbing" with me because we're both women.
有道理
Fair point.
但如果你像俗称的对她灌粉红酒呢
But what if, as they say, you "rosé all day" her?
好 那是性别歧视
Okay, that was sexist.
但如果你带妆发团队去呢
But, what if you bring a glam squad?
女人喜欢跟美甲师聊天
Women love to talk to their manicurists.
我每次去找美甲师都是
Happens every time I go to my manicurist.
看我找到谁了
Look who I found.
这是什么二人组 - 你们好吗 女士们
What is this duo? - What's up, ladies?
是不是很棒 自从她依谋杀罪逮捕我后 我就没见过她了
Is this great or what? I haven't seen her since she arrested me for murder.
我的班机取消了 她的班机取消了
My plane is canceled. Her plane is canceled.
我把一切都告诉她了
And I told her all about the thing.
计画和淑女之夜等等
The plan, and the Ladies' Night, and everything.
她说她想来帮忙拯救亚柯尼亚大楼
And she said she wanted to come and help save the Arconia.
真的吗 - 不 我想去他妈的度假
Really? - No, I wanted to go on my fucking vacation.
我现在应该在卡波 跟我的女人 宝宝在一起
Do you know I'm supposed to be in Cabo right now with my lady and my baby?
这本来会是那个小混♥蛋♥出生后
This would've been the first fuckin' time
我们他妈第一次
that we would've had a chance to get away
有机会去度假 我本来终于能去按♥摩♥了
since that little shit was born, and I would've finally got a massage.
你们两个要参加淑女之夜
So, you two are joining Ladies' Night?
对 - 对
Yeah. - Yeah.
因为我不希望有人打来说:「天啊
Because I'll be damned if I get a call talkin' 'bout, "Oh, my God,
我没办法让他们认罪 我搞砸了」
I couldn't get a confession. I fucked up."
所以我说:「妈的 我要自己来
So, I just said, you know what, fuck it, I'ma be here myself
做我们该做的事」
and do what we need to do.
而且我在牌桌上确实很有一套
Plus, I do know my way around a card table.
什么 真是意想不到
What? That's a new twist.
对 我在一间烂酒吧工作过 还学会怎么发冷牌
Oh, yeah. I worked at this busted-out joint and I learned how to cold deck.
冷牌 那是什么
Cold deck? What is that?
别操心 交给我就好 我们要这么做
Oh, yeah. Don't even worry about it, let me do my job. So, this is what we're gonna do.
我要让卡蜜拉连续输牌 好吗
I am gonna get Camila to get on this, like, losing streak, right?
然后我们会让她认罪
And then, we will get that confession.
输牌要怎么让她认罪
How will losing get her to confess?
那会让她不安 歪斜 - 对
It'll rattle her. Put her on tilt. - Right.
什么是歪斜
What's tilt?
歪斜是赌徒连续输牌后 情绪失控的状态
Tilt is the emotionally unstable state a gambler enters after a losing streak.
他们会做出错误的决定 像是太多嘴
They make bad decisions, like talking too much.
我会支持除了我们都有子♥宫♥
Well, I support a plan that involves something
还有其他重点的计画
other than us all just having a uterus.
我看得出来你会玩牌 对吧
I'm learning here that you're a card guy. Is that right?
对 我小时候 我母亲会办扑克牌聚会
Yeah. When I was a kid, my mother would throw card games,
我很擅长魔术和戏法
and I was good at magic and sleight of hand.
她就叫我发牌 我会帮她出老千
So, she'd have me deal, and I'd help her cheat.
你从没提过你会魔术
You never mentioned you did magic.
是因为很丢脸吗
Was that because it's embarrassing?
答案是对 - 好
Yeah. - So, yes.
我帮我妈获胜的那些夜晚
Uh, so those nights I helped my mom win,
可能是她唯一一次对我展现真正的感情吧
I think that was probably the only time she ever showed me... any real affection.
有了 就是这个
Boom, there it is.
这就是你沉迷于性感反派的起源故事
There is your addiction-to-sexy-villains origin story.
你有个阴险的妈妈
See, you had a shady-ass mom
她只会在你帮她出老千时给你爱
who only gave you love when you helped her cheat.
所以只有罪犯给的爱才有爱的感觉
So, love only felt like love when it was, you know, coming from a criminal.
天啊 我觉得没错
Oh, my God. I think that's right.
当然 你没看过心理医生吗
Yeah, that's right. Have you not been to a therapist?
有 看过一次 浪费时间 他说:「你只听你想听的话」
Yeah, once. Waste of time. He said, "You only hear things you want."
然后又说了很多我根本不想听的话
And then he told me a bunch of stuff I didn't even wanna hear.
好 开始干活 我们要这么做
Alright, let's get crack-a-lackin'. So, this is what we gonna do.
摩拉 你的工作最困难
Mora, you got the most difficult job of all.
我会发致胜牌给你 而你一定要微笑
I am gonna deal you winning hands, and you... are gonna have to smile.
其他人都开心获胜最能让输家抓狂了
Nothing makes a loser crazier than everybody else happy and winning.
梅宝 笑一个看看
Mabel, but let's see that smile.
少露点牙齿
Less teeth.
好 如果那不管用 我还有个点子
Okay, if that doesn't work, I have another idea
能让卡蜜拉认罪
for how to get Camila to confess.
如果我跟鬼魂说话呢
What if I talk to ghosts?
好...
Uh-huh...?
再多说一点
Um, say more about that.
我跟你说过我有当灵媒的天赋
Well, I've told you about my talents as a medium.
你才没说过
You sure haven't.
你一定知道我第一个纽约来的室友
Surely, you know about my first New York roommate,
赛莱莉威斯普
Celerie Whisp.
我不知道
I-- I sure don't.
赛莱莉 赛莱莉是灵媒 她在我们的套房♥外面工作
Celerie. Celerie was a psychic who worked out of our studio apartment.
所以我吸收了不少
So, I absorbed a lot.
她说我身为演员的直觉非常敏锐...
And she told me that m-my natural intuition as an actor was so good,
所以我也有那种天赋
that I too have the gift.
对 但我从来没试过
Yeah. But I've never used it.
总之 我在机场看到 一本关于卡蜜拉的杂♥志♥
Anyway, I was at the airport and I saw this magazine about Camila.
(《豪华生活》五月号♥) (卡蜜拉怀特谈自我塑造)
结果她迷信到了神经兮兮的程度
And it turns out she is woo-woo to the point of cuckoo!
「但你没有吗 」 他很感兴趣地问道 - 你哦
"But-- But you aren't," he asks, with interest? - Oh, you.
卡蜜拉相信她是她曾祖母的转世
Camila believes that she is the reincarnation of her great-grandmother,
在淘金热时期 被拓荒者丈夫
an aristocrat brought by her pioneer husband
带到内华达州的贵族
to Nevada during the Gold Rush.
我读过这个 所以她才戴手套
Oh, I read about this. It's why she wears the gloves.
那是她祖母的招牌配件
It's her, uh, grandmother's signature accessory.
对
Yes! Yes.
所以如果我通灵呢 她们一定能让她开口
So, what if I just channeled the spirits? Certainly, they can get her to talk.
你知道吗
You know?
我们婚前其实不太了解彼此 对吧
Wow, we-- we-- We really didn't know each other that well before we got married, did we?
就是说啊 很有趣吧 - 对
I know. Fun, right? - Yeah.
好 就用《史酷比》那套 男生上楼 女生下楼
Okay, we'll Scooby-Doo it. Boys upstairs, girls down.
我真希望这会成功
I really hope this works,
因为很多人会失去他们的家
because a lot of people are gonna lose their homes
除非他们跟我们一样计画展开新篇章
without a plan for a second chapter like we have.
我们好幸运
We are so lucky.
好 女士们 该去「坏女孩」了 该帮这些胸部穿衣服了
Okay, ladies, come on. It's time to go to Nasty Gal, time to dress these tits.
走吧 男孩们
Mm. Come on, boys.
瑞琳 你好 瑞琳
Rainey! Hey. Hi, Rainey.
这位是瑞琳 莱斯特的遗孀 你在这里做什么
Uh, guys, this is Rainey, Lester's wife. What are you doing here?
老实说 自从你们说我先生被谋杀 我就没阖眼过
Well, truthfully, I-- I haven't slept since you told me my husband was murdered,
我只是想帮忙
and I just wanna help.
太好了
Perfect. Perfect!
因为我们正要去找杀你先生的凶手对质
Because we're on our way to confront your husband's murderer right now!
不是
No. No, no, no, no, no.
我们只知道她当晚在场 还因为她想把我们的家
All we know is that she was there that night and pulled a gun on us
变成赌场 而拿枪指着我们
because she wants to turn our home into a casino.
所以她不是不暴♥力♥ 但是... - 我要去
So, she's not not violent, but I-- - I'm coming.
不行 女士
No, ma'am. No.
如果这女人在我先生被杀的现场
If this woman was there the night my husband was killed...
我想亲耳听她解释
I wanna be there when she explains herself.
对
Right.
好
O-Okay.
但我们必须低调一点 - 对
Um... but we have to stay under the radar. - Yeah.
我们只是参加游戏之夜的女性
We are just some ladies at a game night.
听着 来 披上这个
Ah, listen. Here, put this on.
这会让你闪闪发亮
This will make you sparkly.
你错过我们的女士购物集锦了 抱歉
You missed our ladies' shopping montage. So fun.
好了 我只是...我们把话说清楚 好吗
Okay, you guys, I just-- L-Let's just be really, really clear here, okay?
这是淑女之夜 好吗 不要哭 要喝玛格丽特
So, it's Ladies' Night, right? No tears, yes margaritas.
好 你觉得你做得到吗
Alright? Do you think you can do that?
可以 - 加油
Yeah. - Go for it.
好 - 很好
Okay, okay, let's go. - Yes.
你好 对 就在楼梯下面
Hello. Yes, right down those stairs.
整层楼都是空的 太扯了 - 往上一层看看
The whole floor is empty. It's crazy. - Uh, let's try the next one up.
当然 要是我的灵媒太太在这里 鬼魂就能指引方向了
Of course, if my "psychic" wife were here, the spirits could tell us where to go.
好 老实说 我娶了疯子吗 - 你还是过得比我好
Okay, be honest. Did I marry a woo-woo? - Hey, you're still doing better than me.
蓝道说:「到大厅来」
Oh, Randall says come to the lobby.
很好 也许他有线索了 我怎么会选像我母亲的女人
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表