也许我们够可怕 能当真正的黑帮分子
Maybe we are intimidating enough to be real mobsters.
砰...砰
Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang!
那是手指吗
Is that a finger?
不要 拜托 别伤害我们
No, no, no. Please, please, please, please don't hurt us.
我们以为你们是来合录线上电台的
We just thought you were here to do a collab on our podcast
因为你们是我们妈妈的朋友
because, well, you're friends with our mom.
对不起 你们的妈妈
I-- I'm sorry. Your mom?
孩子们 超♥市♥那孩子说立体的多力多滋
Boys, the kid at Stop and Shop said they don't even make 3D
已经停售了 - 妈...
Doritos anymore. - Ma?
怎么他妈的这么暗
Why is it so fucking dark in here?
看来你们见过我儿子了
I see you've met my sons.
手指别进我的肉汁
Keep your fingers outta my gravy.
你们拒绝了帮我找尼奇的请求 然后出现在我家
So, you deny my request to find Nicky, and then show up at my home
指控我寄手指给你们
and accuse me of sending you a finger?
好 你没有寄手指给我们
Fine, so you didn't send us the finger.
那你能解释 你说你失踪的丈夫跟我们的大楼
Then, can you explain what you meant when you said that your missing husband has everything
息息相关是什么意思吗
to do with our building?
因为我们的门房♥死了
'Cause our doorman is dead now,
而尼奇那晚根本没有失踪
and Nicky wasn't missing at all that night.
他在亚柯尼亚 我们有证据
He was at the Arconia. We have proof.
对
Oh, yeah.
好了 你看看
Okay, now... Okay, there. Look at that.
我早该知道的
Oh, I should have known.
那个混♥蛋♥
That bastard.
那是谁 爸 爸爸 - 是爸爸
Who's that? Who's that? Who's that? - Oh, it's Dad.
好 孩子们 走吧 离开这里
Okay, okay, boys. Come on, come on, get outta here!
大人需要空间 快走
The adults need some space. Let's go.
她又要丢球了 - 长传
Guys, she's gonna throw it again. - Go long.
快 我的球 - 布雷登 那是我的球
Braden, that's my ball!
你们显然听说过我家跟犯罪活动有关联
So, clearly, you've heard about my family's ties to criminal activity.
但事实上 黑帮已经玩完了
The truth is, the mob is dead.
好 你说黑帮玩完了 我们为什么要相信你
Okay, so you say the mob is dead. Why should we believe you?
首先 如果黑帮还在 我成年的儿子们怎么会开线上电台
Well, for one, if the mob was still alive, then why are my adult sons podcasting
谈论1970年代的黑帮活动
about mob activity in the '70s?
因为那是最后有事可聊的年代
Because that was the last time there was anything to talk about.
史柯西斯现在在拍有关 美国原住民和爱尔兰人的电影
I mean, Scorsese is now making movies about Native Americans, and Irish people.
看看这个地方
I mean, look at this place.
我丈夫用我们毕生的积蓄 让我们搬进该死的《教父》房♥子
My husband spent our life savings moving us into the goddamn Godfather house,
结果这里连密室都没有
and it doesn't even have the den.
那还是无法解释 尼奇跟莱斯特在一起做什么
This still doesn't explain what Nicky was doing with Lester.
我们拥有「速清」 在亚柯尼亚的干洗店
We own Clean-Ups, the dry cleaner in the Arconia.
尼奇显然懒得跟家人说他还活着
Clearly, Nicky couldn't be bothered to tell his family he's alive,
但他还是有空把收据送到你们的柜台
but he can still find the time to drop off receipts with your front desk.
收据 你来找我们时 感觉很急迫
Receipts? When you came to us, it seemed so urgent.
听着 尼奇有「消失」的前科
Look, Nicky has a history of "disappearing."
毒品 赌博 无数的女人
Drugs, gambling, countless women.
但他失踪时 我本来希望你们能在
But when he went missing, I was hoping that maybe you would find him
全世界发现他只是个...
before the world discovered that he's just a
迷恋栀子花的失败黑帮分子前找到他
failed mobster... with a fetish for gardenias.
这有没有可能是你丈夫的手指
Is there any chance that this is your husband's finger?
还有别根手指吗 - 只有一根
Do you have a few more? - Uh, just the one.
没有整套看不太出来
Kinda hard to tell without the full set.
也许这会有帮助
Well, maybe this would help.
亲爱的 把义大利面酱传过来
"Hey, honey, pass-a the Prego!"
这非常冒犯人
That is incredibly offensive.
不 这不是他的 我丈夫有很多手毛
No, it isn't his. My husband had very hairy hands.
他曾经把它们烫卷过
He once had them permed.
很好 我开始感伤了 你们该走了
Great, now I'm getting emotional. You should go.
抱歉 - 谢谢
S-Sorry. - Thank you.
放进杯子里
Put that in the cup.
刚才真尴尬
That was awkward.
对 我在史坦顿岛的体验通常都很尴尬
Yes, well, awkward is typically my experience in Staten Island.
等等 萨维奇先生
Wait! Uh, Mr. Savage!
谢谢 - 萨维奇先生
Thank you. - Mr. Savage...
你一定觉得我疯了
you must think I'm crazy,
想找一个显然不想回家的男人
wanting to find a man who clearly doesn't want to come home.
你不像是会屈就于花♥花♥公♥子♥的人
You just don't seem like someone who'd settle for a womanizer.
你这样的人应该很懂...现在是怎样
You seem like someone who knows... what up.
你有看过他那样站吗
Have you ever seen him stand like that?
他好像称之为萨维奇的魅力
I think he calls that the Savage Swagger.
查尔斯
Charles...
我的婚姻结束了 我的家族事业岌岌可危
My marriage is over, and my family business is hanging by a thread.
我怕我们会失去房♥子
I'm... I'm worried we might lose the house.
我会想想办法 但如果他杀了莱斯特 就没得谈了
I'll see what I can do. But if it turns out he killed Lester, all bets are off.
成交
Deal.
这倒提醒了我
Oh, I-- that reminds me.
尼奇以前到哪里都带着这副牌
Nicky used to carry these decks around everywhere he went,
但他失踪那晚 把它放在我的床头柜上
but, uh, the night he went missing, he left it on my nightstand.
我不知道 也许这是线索
I mean, I-- I don't know. Maybe it's something.
我对扑克牌很有一套
I have a facility with cards.
对其他东西也是
Among other things.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不能再这么做了 我已经不住在东塔了
I've gotta stop doing that. I don't live in this tower anymore.
我得打给罗芮塔 我还不习惯时差
Oh, I gotta call Loretta. I'm not used to the time change yet.
那里已经一百万点钟了
It's a million o'clock over there.
她喜欢纽西兰吗
How's she liking New Zealand?
她很喜欢
Oh, she loves it, yeah.
你知道马桶的冲水方向相反吗
Did you know that the toilets flush in the other way?
让她兴奋的东西很有趣
It's funny what gets her going.
是啊
Yeah.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好 没事 只是...
Oh, oh yeah. No, it's just that,
你现在结婚了 开始新的篇章了
you know, you're married now, and it's the start of a whole new chapter,
而梅宝 她有上百万个新篇章
and Mabel, she's got a million new chapters.
我只是不确定我的下一步是什么
I'm just not sure what's next for me.
小小的存在危机
Mini existential crisis?
才不是呢
Oh, no, no, no.
但你知道那种感觉吗 当你在熟食店吃鲁宾三明治
But, you know, when you have a Reuben at Katz's Deli,
你不会胃灼热 却知道它要发生了
and you don't get the heartburn, but you know it's coming?
我告诉你一件事
This is what I want to say to you.
你知道什么能解决一切吗
Do you know what solves everything?
胃酸抑制药 再加两颗制酸剂
Pepcid, chased with two Tums.
明天早上见
I'll see you in the morning.
德金帕南太太 真没想到
Mrs. Durkin-Putnam, as I live and breathe.
对 你说过 你有跟我说过...
Yes, no, you did. Uh, you did tell me about the toilet.
那是地图吗
Is that a map?
(你要的影片 哈尔德)
(第五季未来的联合制♥作♥人)
哈尔德 什么...
Howard?
这证明不了什么
This doesn't prove anything.
(东大厅) (五月五日)
中庭的影片呢
Where's the footage from the courtyard?
他在做什么
What is he doing?
搞什么
What the hell?
你知道我在乎你 朋友
You know I cared about you, pal.
但让大楼的人知道也无妨啊
But it wouldn't hurt if the building knew, too.
天啊 你发作了吗 我奶奶常这样
Oh, God. Are you having an episode? My grandma gets these all the time.
尼奇其中一张牌的背面有张地图
There's a map on the back of one of Nicky's cards!
透过红色才能看到
You can only see it if you look through red.
老间谍把戏 你看
It's an old spy trick, look.
天啊
My God. Whoa.
来吧 - 等等 我们...
Come on. - Wait, wh--
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
它带我们穿过所有监视器的死角
Wait, it's leading us through all the blind spots from the security footage.
我一直在画地图 好 接着是哪里
I've been mapping them out. Okay, where to next?
我把地图喝掉了
I drank the map.
等等
Wait.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
现在呢
How 'bout now?
走吧 - 好耶
Let's go. - Yes!
等一下 我认得这个柜子
Wait a second. I know this closet.
你看
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表