(前情提要)
不知道你有没有可能... - 出价书还在
Uh, I was wondering if you by any chance-- - Still had the offer?
也许重新开始是好事
Maybe a fresh start would be good.
那把我们的手指送去实验室呢
What about taking our finger to a lab?
如果它不是杰福鲁格的 是谁的
I mean, if it isn't Jay Pflug's, whose is it?
大楼里有个密室 你先生曾经在那里经营非法牌局
There's a secret room in the building where your husband ran an illegal poker game.
我对你的计画更有兴趣 查尔斯
I'm more interested in what you're up to, Charles.
你勾搭上嫌犯了
You hooked up with a suspect!
我找不到我的手♥机♥ 我可能忘在休旅车里了
I can't find my phone. I might have left it in the minivan.
或是被苏菲亚偷走了
Or Sofia stole it.
奥利佛 去开车 我们要拦截她
Oliver, get your car, we're gonna intercept her.
等等 你错过转弯处了 - 不 这是捷径
Wait, you just missed our turn! - No, no, this is a shortcut.
你怎么知道 - 我在这里长大
How do you know that? - I grew up here.
她在法烈布殊区干嘛
What is she doing in Flatbush?
我不知道 但也许你能趁机看♥房♥♥子
I don't know, but maybe you could shop for apartments while we're here.
这些请款单都是给「汤米」的
All these invoices are made out to "Tommy."
舌头汤米不是一个人 是一间公♥司♥
Tommy the Tongue is not a person, it's a company.
而且那间公♥司♥价值连城
And that company is worth a shit-ton of money,
但那笔资金全都被领光了
except that money was withdrawn, all of it,
今天一大早就被领光了 - 谁领的
first thing this damn morning. - By who?
谁会想要那笔钱到愿意杀掉那些人
Who would want the money that bad to kill those dudes?
躲起来
Hide!
他们的老婆
Their wives.
是什么造就一个家
What makes a home?
只是保护一生积累的四面墙吗
Is it just four walls sheltering the accumulation of a whole life?
还是藏着你所有回忆的安全屋
Or is it the safe house for all your memories?
好的回忆和坏的回忆
The good and the bad.
在你抛开童年之后
After you leave childhood behind,
你为自己打造的第一个家 成为你身分认同不可或缺的一部分
the first home you make for yourself becomes so much a part of your identity
在失眠的夜晚 它迫使你思考...
that on sleepless nights, it forces you to wonder...
没有了家 你是谁
who are you without your home?
如果没了家 你会怎么做
And what would you do if it were gone?
(最佳与最终出价)
都没了 一切都没了
It's all gone. Everything, everything. Everything.
我知道 亲爱的...
I know, baby. I know, my love.
很遗憾 我很遗憾
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
《破案三人行》
第五季第六集
(第五季 第六集) (法烈布殊区)
不 电♥话♥打来时 我在片场
No, I was on set when the call came in.
所以我就直接去机场
That's why I went straight to the airport.
他们说我的电茶壶短路了
They said it was a short in my electric tea kettle.
我知道 - 听着
You know... - Look,
听着 你要知道一件事 并不是一切都没了
look, I... I want you to know one thing. Not everything is gone.
我知道 我有你 你有我 那才是最重要的
I know. I have you, you have me. That's really-- That's all that matters, I...
你真有说服力
Wow, you really sold that.
但那是我爸在奥马哈海滩的军籍牌
No, but it's my dad's dog tags from Omaha Beach.
还有在我不得不出养迪奇之前
You know? And then I only had a few little pictures of Dicky--
仅有的几张宝宝照片
of the baby before I had to give him up,
还有我所有的演出节目单...
and all my Playbills, and...
就是我的东西 我的东西
...just, you know, all my stuff. It's my stuff.
好 来吧 到这边来
Okay, come here. Over here.
现在你有新东西了
So now, you have new stuff!
我们的东西 我们的婚礼礼品 - 天啊
Our stuff, our wedding haul. - Oh, my God.
但重点也不是那些东西 我在那间公♥寓♥住了47年
It's just not, you know, the stuff, it's just 47 years I was in that apartment.
感觉有一部分的我消失了
I just feel like part of me is gone.
现在有一部分的你看起来像甘蓝菜汤锅
Well, now, part of you now looks like a cabbage tureen.
奥利佛 《大楼谋杀疑云》第五季
Oliver, Only Murders in the Building, season five:
《美人奸》 - 是不是很棒
Widows' Peak. - How good is that?
因为这些寡妇激起我们的怀疑
Because the widows have piqued our suspicion.
用字不同 但应该行得通
Different spelling, but we think it plays.
对
Yeah.
罗芮塔 我很遗憾 - 谢谢你 亲爱的
Loretta, I'm so sorry. - You're a sweetie.
但我大老远飞过来 不是要耍阴郁的
But you know, I didn't fly all this way for doom and gloom.
来聊谋杀吧
Let's talk murder. Hi.
苏菲亚卡齐米利欧 我们看到她把格纹包交给莱斯特的遗孀
Sofia Caccimelio, seen handing a plaid bag to Lester's widow
就在一个神秘的银行帐户...
after a mysterious bank account...
要怎么把会计变性感
How do I make accounting sexy?
让我试试 - 好
Can I? - Yeah.
两个遭到背叛的女人
Two scorned women,
黑寡妇
black widows,
遇害的丈夫
slain husbands.
瑞士帐户...
Swiss accounts.
谁提到瑞士帐户了
Who said anything about Swiss accounts?
好 你要性感 她正在给你性感
Yeah, you want sexy? She's serving sexy.
好 现在我们有两个新嫌犯 可以作为播出内容了
Okay, we now have two new suspects that we can actually podcast about.
不过查尔斯跟苏菲亚亲热 而她偷走他的手♥机♥
Although, Charles made out with Sofia, who made off with his phone.
她把手♥机♥还给我了
Oh! She returned the phone.
她没打来 所以她不想再见到我了
She didn't call up, so she doesn't wanna see me again.
谢天谢地 她是会杀人的黑帮太太
Thank goodness! She's a murderous mob wife.
我们上♥床♥ 分手 结束了
We hit it, we quit it, we over.
我吃了主菜 现在又回归应用程式了
I've had the entrée, and now I'm back to the apps,
交友应用程式
the dating apps.
我遇见你之前狂用那些应用程式 奥利
I was all over the apps before I met you, Ollie.
我也有涉猎
Well, I-- I also dabbled, you know.
「最后渴望」 -「高龄也高♥潮♥」
Last Gasp. Yeah. - Old-Gasm.
「银发卒」...
Silver Shrivel.
救命 我坠入爱河了 - 而我硬不起来
Help... I've fallen in love-- - And I can't get it up.
大伙
Hey, guys?
我们专心讨论瑞琳... - 好 抱歉
Hey, guys, um, let's focus on Rainey. - Oh, yeah. Okay, sorry.
...因为案发当晚她在哪里
Because where was she the night of the murders?
苏菲亚用格纹包给了她什么
And what did Sofia give her in the plaid bag?
奥利佛 既然你是布鲁克林人...
You know, Oliver, since you're from Brooklyn--
当然 派布鲁克林人去布鲁克林吧
Oh, sure, send the Brooklynite to Brooklyn.
你们年轻人不是反对偏见吗 总之 瑞琳讨厌我
I thought you young people were against profiling. Anyway, Rainey hates me.
但她不认识我
Hm, but she doesn't know me.
或艾蜜莉劳勒
Or Emily Lawler.
艾蜜莉劳勒 我在《法网游龙:特案组》演的警探
Emily Lawler, the-- the detective I played on SVU.
对哦 - 对
Oh. Uh, yes, yes, yes, yes. Right. - Yeah,
那是个小角色 但她有好听 浓厚的卡津口音
it was a small part, but I mean... She had a great chunky Cajun drawl,
还有很棒的背景故事
you know, and she had a great backstory.
她小时候掉进井里
She, um she fell down a well as a child.
她的背景故事是她待过井里吗
Her backstory was that she was in a well?
她小时候掉进井里
She fell down a well as a child.
她在井里待了三天 只有她跟鳄鱼
She was down a well three days, just her and the 'gator.
我有一整段相关的独白
I had a whole monologue about it.
我以为我会因此窜红
It was gonna be my breakout, I thought.
但他们把它剪掉了 把整集都撤掉了
But then, they cut it, and they just pulled the whole episode,
天知道为什么 太长了吗 也许吧
and you know, who knows why. Is it too long? Maybe.
但怎样算长...
But what is long? I mean, if you--
我觉得这段可能太长了
I think this may be too long.
好 但我只想当艾蜜莉劳勒 因为我今天过得很糟
Okay, but I just wanted to be Emily Lawler, because I've had a-- a really bad day,
我不想当我自己 我不想 - 宝贝
and I don't wanna be me. I don't... - Oh, babe. Baby, baby, baby.
我们去布鲁克林吧 带我参观你的家乡
Let's-- Let's go to Brooklyn. You show me your hometown, 'kay?
好吗 好 - 好
Okay, okay. - Okay.
你还有《临死之鸣大惊奇》的风衣吗
And do you still have the trench coat from Death Rattle Dazzle?
因为艾蜜莉没穿风衣的话 应该会觉得很赤♥裸♥
Because I think Emily would feel buck naked without her trench coat.
我喜欢我们能共享衣服 - 我们可以
I love that we can share clothes. - We can share.
真怪
Quirky.
我是来拿手指的
I'm here for a finger.
查尔斯
Charles!
终于来了 我讨厌冰箱里有尸块
Finally! I hate having a body part in my freezer.
我半夜起来吃宵夜
I wake up for a midnight snack
结果看到冰淇淋 手指 冰淇淋 手指
and it's Haagen-Dazs, finger, Haagen-Dazs, finger.
该死
Damn.
就是说啊 少了手 它看起来有点孤单
I know. Without the hand, it looks kinda lonely.
不 该死 因为里面只有冰块
No, I mean "damn," as in, this is just ice.
什么 - 有人摸走你的手指
What? - Someone fingered your finger.
没有强行闯入的迹象
Well, there's no signs of forced entry.
里面看起来如何
How's it look in there?
有任何异状吗 有东西不见吗
Anything outta place? Anything missing?
一切看起来都一样
Everything seems the same.
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表