What if the burn behind Nicky's ear isn't a regular burn,
而是冻伤呢
it's freezer burn?
那就能解释为什么尸体还没腐烂
It would explain why the body hasn't decomposed.
他可能在几天前遇害 被冷冻 刚刚才解冻
He could have been killed days ago, frozen, and just now thawed.
我最好看看他的嘴唇有没有裂开
I'm gonna check his lips to see if they're chapped.
中国菜的创造力至今都无可匹敌
The creative power of Chinese food remains undefeated.
要是我每次吃木须肉而有所突破 都能拿到五分钱就好了
Boy, if I had a nickel for every time I've had a breakthrough over some moo shu--
梅宝 你在干什么
Mabel, what the hell are you doing?
这是一张纸 它很湿软 但是...
It's a piece of paper. I mean, it's really soggy, but...
那是亚柯尼亚大楼的标志吗
Is that the logo of the Arconia?
(亚柯尼亚大楼)
尼奇的嘴里有亚柯尼亚的信笺 为什么
Nicky had Arconia stationery in his mouth? Why?
把它列入我们的问题清单吧
Well, we'll add that to our list of questions.
我们应该开始思考要怎么把尸体放回...
We should start thinking about getting this body back.
现在是早上6点45分
It's 6:45 a.m.
我们整晚都在验尸
We spent all night autopsying?
该死的谋杀案 竟然这么有趣
Damn you, murder, for being so interesting!
好 我们可以的
Okay, we got this.
我们只要在15分钟内把他的尸体
We'll just make sure we bring his body back to the dry cleaner's place
送回干洗店就好 - 好
in less than 15. - Okay.
现在剩14分钟了
Well, now it's 14 minutes.
你在帮倒忙 查尔斯
Not helping, Charles.
你好 - 你们好
Hi. - Hi.
好 - 你们好吗
Alright. - How are you?
是奥利佛
It's Oliver.
那就说得通了
Oh, that makes sense.
我们只是要去干洗店 没啥不寻常的
Just headed to the dry cleaners. Nothing out of the ordinary.
太好了 我在赶时间
Oh, perfect! Um, I'm in a bit of a time crunch.
可以帮我送洗这些衬衫吗
Do you mind dropping off these shirts for me?
我可以提供免费的心理治疗作为回报
I can offer you a free therapy session in return.
那其实很不错 我的DGA保险 在1980年代初期就过期了
Oh, that actually would be nice. My DGA insurance lapsed in the early '80s.
是我 我很臭
It's me! I stink!
所以拜托都别提了 谢谢
So, let's all just please drop it! Thanks.
蓝道 电梯又发出奇怪的嗡嗡声了
Randall. The elevator's making that weird humming noise again.
好 不 真糟糕
Oh, okay-- oh, no! That's-- that's bad.
那个声音比较像咿咿声还是比较像...
Uh, the sound, is it more like a "eee," or more like a "mmm"?
好
Okay.
这样吧 我看看莱斯特写了什么
You know what, let me see what Lester had to say about that.
你们可以去别的地方谈吗
Hey, c-could you do this somewhere else?
不好意思 - 谢谢
Thank you. - Excuse us.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
莱斯特给他的记录簿
The ledger that Lester gave him,
看起来跟我们在尼奇嘴里发现的纸一样
it looks like the same paper that we found in Nicky's mouth.
我们得把它拿到手
We've gotta get our hands on that.
你们去吧 我会迷倒他
You two go. I'll-- I'll charm it off him.
好计画 - 是啊
Oh, great plan. - Yeah.
等等 他是把他带来的尸体丢给我们吗
Wait, did he just stick us with a dead body that he brought here?
他很厉害 非常厉害
He's good. He's very good.
等等 这里怎么会有狗仔队
Wait, why is there paparazzi here?
他们终于找到我的地址了
Ugh, they finally found my address.
不是来拍你的 查尔斯
It's not for you, Charles.
天啊
Oh, my God.
梅宝摩拉
Mabel Mora?
艾希亚 你怎么... - 其实我现在叫「THē」
Althea? What are you... - Actually, it's THē now.
我把它缩短了 THE - 不就是「The」吗
I shortened it, T-H-ē. - Isn't that just "The"?
不是 因为E上面有一横
No, it's not, 'cause the "ē" has, like, the little line thingy above it.
我的团队认为 那会提高粉丝的接受度 他们是对的
My team thought it would be easier for my fans, and they were right.
自从我改名以后
Ever since the name change...
我是Wondify上最热门的艺人
I'm the number one most searched artist on Wondify.
真大胆 梅宝 我要去送洗衣服了
So brat. Mabel, I'm gonna... deliver this laundry.
怎么可能
How is that possible?
因为它听起来又酷又神秘
Oh, 'cause it sounds cool and mysterious.
而且每次有人搜寻「The」开头的乐团
And also, anytime anyone searches for a band that begins with "The,"
我的名字都会先显示
my name comes up first.
很天才吧
It's genius, right?
你想听披头四的歌♥吗
I mean, you wanna listen to The Beatles?
THē会跳出来 辣妹合唱团 又是THē
"THE" comes up. The Spice Girls? It's "THE" again.
美眉狄克西女子合唱团
The Chicks? "THE"!
THē 幸好我不受她们改名的影响
Thank God I was unaffected by their name change.
但别再聊我和我的成功了
But enough about me and my success. How are you, Mabel?
你好吗 梅宝
I am great.
我很好 遇见你真是疯狂又夸张
And it's so crazy and wild that I ran into you,
但我得走了
but I gotta-- better run.
天啊 你一点都没变
Oh, my God, you haven't changed a bit.
我们会常常见面的 我刚买♥♥下阁楼
I'll be seeing you all the time. I just bought the penthouse.
什么 你在我的大楼里买♥♥了房♥子
I'm sorry, you got a place here in my building?
对 - 是买♥♥来投资
Yeah. - Bought, like an investment,
还是买♥♥来住的
or bought, like you're living here?
住啊
Living.
这里能养宠物吗 因为我有一只水獭
And do they allow pets? 'Cause I have an otter, and my last co-op,
我上一间合作公♥寓♥一直刁难我
they were such dicks about it. It's Bloody Mabel! Bloody Mabel!
THē 让我拍张照片 看这边好吗
THē! Can we get a picture of the two of you?
走吧 - 看这边
Come on.
走吧 你会习惯的 - 看这边
Come on. You'll get used to it. It's fine.
你超棒的
Bloody Mabel! You're amazing!
真的吗 你的DNA又会弄到我身上
Really? You're gonna get DNA on me all over again?
天啊 我以为你们很擅长这种事
Jesus, I thought you guys were supposed to be good at this.
对
Yeah.
他现在在干嘛
What's he doing now?
对
Yeah?
天啊
Ah, Jesus!
我闹你的 我死了
I'm just fucking with you. I'm dead.
搞屁啊
The fuck?
好吧
Okay, okay.
给我一分钟
Just gimme a minute,
我可以找找...
I-I'll-- I can look through the--
退后 你们这些禽兽 我说退后
Get back, you animals! Back, I say!
你们迟早都会拿到油布外套 和《纽约客》托特包
You'll all get your waxed jackets and New Yorker totes in due time!
散开
Scatter!
天啊
Wow.
谢谢你 帕南先生 - 不客气 好小子
Thank you, Mr. Putnam. - Oh, no problem, champ.
是蓝道 - 蓝道 好小子
Randall. - Randall, the Champ.
我只是想说 你表现得非常好
I just want to, uh, say that you're doing such a great job.
感觉不像啊 - 你是天生好手
Doesn't feel like it. - Oh, you're a natural.
你根本不需要那个
You probably don't even need that.
那是什么啊 记录簿 来... - 你过奖了 帕南先生
What even is that? A ledger. Here, just... - You flatter me, Mr. Putnam. You really do.
真的 而且我说啊
You know something?
真希望所有住户都像你一样善良
I wish all the residents were as kind as you.
我没那么善良啦 - 你是门房♥的朋友
Oh, I'm not that kind. - Well, you are a friend of doormen.
不 其实我不是
No, I'm really not, actually.
你在说什么 你刚... - 这才是真正的奥利佛帕南 抱歉
What are you talking about? You just-- - This is the real Oliver Putnam! Sorry.
虽然我在格林威治村有褐石屋
And even though, you know, I have my brownstone in the Village,
在上州有个窝
and my cave upstate,
我的团队却建议我买♥♥更无趣的地方 我心想:「天啊
my team advised me to buy somewhere more boring. And I was like, "Oh, my God, duh.
亚柯尼亚大楼 那里都是老人 还有梅宝」
The Arconia." It's all old people. And Mabel.
你还跟你阿姨住吗
You still living with your aunt?
不 其实我有自己的公♥寓♥
Yea-- no! Uh, actually, I have my own apartment.
对 是套房♥ 但我需要的都有了
Yeah, it's a studio, but it has everything I need.
一张床 当然还有地方录我的线上电台
A bed, a spot to record my podcast, obviously.
你没听过我的线上电台
You've never heard of my podcast.
他们要拍成电影 所以可能算是大事吧
Uh, well, they're making a movie about it, so I don't know.
伊娃朗格利亚会演我
It might be a big deal, Eva Longoria is playing me.
天啊
Oh, wow.
我想睡觉才听线上电台 节目叫什么
I only listen to podcasts to fall asleep. What's yours?
《大楼谋杀疑云》
Only Murders in the Building.
你确定是这名字吗
Are you sure that's what it's called?
因为它不在前十名里面
'Cause I'm just not seeing it in the top 10.
你可能要点「查看更多」
You might have to click "See More."
原来有这种东西 好 我点
Oh, I didn't know that was a thing. Okay, I'm clicking,
我滑
I'm scrolling, I'm scrolling...
第17名 太棒了
Number 17, that's great.
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表