什么 为什么
What? Why?
我的医生问我想不想加入 我这个年龄层的试验小组
My doctor asked me if I wanted to join a trial group of guys my age.
据说能强化骨骼 让人更有活力
It's supposed to build bone strength and give you energy.
有用吗 - 应该有吧
Is it working? - I think so.
我嘴里有硬币的味道
I mean, uh, my mouth tastes like pennies.
昨天我轻轻松松就打开腌黄瓜罐
Yesterday, I opened a pickle jar like it was no thang.
我觉得它影响了我的费洛蒙
And I think it's affecting my pheromones.
还有猫会跟踪我
I'm being followed by cats.
你知道吗
And you know what?
老实说
If I'm being honest...
我现在很努力克制把你举起来的冲动
I am really fighting the urge to pick you up right now.
拜托不要 - 我来了
Oh, please don't. - Coming at ya!
不要 查尔斯 拜托
No! Oh, no, no, Charles, please.
放我下来 查尔斯 不要 查尔斯
Put me down. Charles, don't. Charles!
《破案三人行》
第五季第五集
(纽约警局)
(第五季 第五集) (张口结舌)
亚柯尼亚的楼下 真像《唐顿庄园》
Ooh, the Arconia downstairs. Very Downton Abbey.
我们会不会转个弯就看到 满房♥间的人开心地在擦汤匙
Will we turn a corner and find a whole room of people merrily polishing spoons?
蓝道 可以问你一个问题吗
Oh, hey, Randall. Can we ask you a question?
对 这跟亚柯尼亚的秘密赌场有关
Yes, it involves a secret gaming parlor in The Arconia.
又来考我大楼知识吗
Uh, is this another building test?
记录簿上有写吗 - 蓝道
Was, uh, this in the ledger? - Randall?
你不用送莫顿小姐的处方药过来了
No need for you to drop off Miss Morton's prescription.
雷斯特已经搞定了
LESTR here already got it.
莫顿小姐喜欢由我送过去 - 已经送到了
Uh, Miss Morton likes when I drop it off, so... - Already done.
雷斯特不是需要睡眠的愚蠢人类
LESTR here is not a stupid human who needs sleep.
递送都会在夜间完成
All of the deliveries are done overnight.
太好了
Wonderful.
没想到会在这里看到你们两个 在调查吗
Not used to seeing you two around these parts. Investigating?
没关系 别担心
No, no, no, don't worry, don't worry.
我想加入你们三人组的日子结束了
My days of trying to join your little trio are over.
我已经升级了
I have traded up.
信息就是力量 而雷斯特是大楼八卦的温床
Information is power, and LESTR here is a hotbed of building gossip.
雷斯特 来个猛的
LESTR, hit 'em with a nugget.
6C公♥寓♥的葛瑞佛史丹利医生有克隆氏症
Dr. Grover Stanley in apartment 6C has Crohn's.
邻居的事确实让我脑内啡激增
I do get an endorphin rush off facts about neighbors.
再来一个 小家伙
Gimme another one, little guy.
现在不行 那是乌苏拉
Not now, Oliver. There's Ursula.
贝罗尼太太的远房♥堂弟有痛风 - 我说过不能全是医疗八卦
Mrs. Beroni's third cousin has gout. - I said it can't be all medical gossip.
乌苏拉姐姐 最近好吗
Hey girl... sula, what's up?
别装了
Drop the act.
我们都知道有急事要讨论
We both know there's something urgent to discuss.
(肠胃奶丸)
肠胃奶现在变成丸子了
Gut Milk now comes as a pellet.
原料一样 只是硬化成小球
Same ingredients, just hardened into a little ball.
你们可以把它当成口含锭或栓剂
You can use it like a lozenge or a suppository,
看什么最适合你们
depending on what floats your boat.
妳解决了我意料之外的问题
Oh, you solved a problem I didn't know I had.
我应该帮妳登记几罐
How many cartons should I put you down for?
看情况
Depends.
乌苏拉 我相信妳知道这栋大楼有赌场
Ursula, I'm sure you know that there's a gaming parlor in this building.
我不知道
I don't know.
这栋大楼有赌场吗 - 好 好啦
Is there a gaming parlor in the building? - Okay, okay. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it.
赌场 当然有 大楼里最人尽皆知的秘密
The casino? Sure. Worst kept secret in the building.
如果他们缺发牌员
Now, if there's an open position as dealer
或是...我就说出大家的想法了 缺脱衣舞娘的话 跟我说一声
or-- I'll say what we're all thinking-- exotic dancer, let me know.
我想找个副业
I'm in the market for a side hustle.
肠胃奶不是妳的副业吗 - 亲爱的
Isn't Gut Milk your side hustle?
在这里工作 不能再靠小费过活了
Honey, working here, you can't depend on tips anymore.
尤其所有住户都要搬走了
Not when all the tenants are moving out.
真遗憾 现在他们还要 雇用机器人来取代我们
Sad to see. And now, they're hiring robots to replace us.
我迟早会流落街头
Matter of time till I'm on the street.
听着 我们相信那间赌场发生了谋杀案
Look, we believe that there was a murder in that gaming parlor,
但我们去找证据时 现场已经被清理干净了
but when we went to look for evidence, it had all been cleaned up.
妳知道这件事吗
Do you know anything about that?
莱斯特对赌场里发生的事三缄其口
Lester was tight-lipped about what went on in that room.
但我知道所有服务工作都由一个人统筹
But I know all service work had to go through one person.
他有一次说漏了一个名字
He let a name slip once.
舌头汤米
Tommy the Tongue.
舌头
The Tongue?
那是什么意思 多重舌头 无舌头 裂舌头
What does that mean? Multiple tongues? No tongue? Split tongue?
或许那晚他在场
Maybe he was there that night.
或许那是汤米的手指
Maybe it's Tommy's finger.
乌苏拉 妳知道他有没有少一根手指吗
Ursula, do you happen to know if he was missing a finger?
如果有 他是不是把它 放进我的婚礼虾里
And if so, if he put it in my wedding shrimp?
你真的很有种 你知道吗
You got a lot of nerve, you know that?
跑来这里问问题
Coming around here, asking questions.
我们在为莱斯特调查这件事
We're looking into this for Lester.
我愿意为那个大富翁先生挡子弹
I'd take a bullet for that little Monopoly man.
但你们两个跟那个白发男
But you two and the white-haired guy,
你们是这个地方走入历史的原因
you were the beginning of the end for this place.
(问苏菲亚「舌头汤米」的事)
Tommy the Tongue? What the...?
舌头汤米 搞什么...
(记住:专业一点 )
那边的
Hey.
你好 萨维奇
Hello, Savage.
我们找个安静的包厢吧
Shall we find a nice quiet booth?
我的天
Marone!
好 乌苏拉显然不想理我们
Okay, clearly, Ursula does not wanna talk to us.
但清理的人一定把东西丢进垃圾桶了
But whoever cleaned had to have thrown stuff out in the trash.
代表这里有人还能取得证据
Which means someone here still has access to evidence.
对 至少到明天为止 明天不是会收垃圾吗
Right. Well, at least until tomorrow. Isn't that trash day?
天啊 我们有时间压力 我喜欢
Oh, my God, we're on a clock. I love a clock.
你知道我们该找谁谈吗 收垃圾的盖瑞
You know who we should talk to? Gary, the trash guy.
对 我跟盖瑞认识很久了
Yes! Yes. Gary and I go way back.
事实上 我在1994年 意外把东尼丢进垃圾通道时
In fact, he was the one who rescued my Tony in '94
就是他救了我的东尼
when I accidentally put it down the chute.
你的东尼
Your Tony?
我的东尼罗宾斯摇头娃娃
My Tony Robbins bobblehead.
我在研讨会最后一晚 走过滚烫的煤炭才拿到它
I got it on the last night of the seminar when I walked the hot coals.
我跟妳说过了
I told you that.
盖瑞
Uh, Gary?
盖瑞死了
Gary's dead.
对我来说啦
To me.
他退休了
He retired.
他说人生有比建造垃圾更重要的事
Said, "there's more to life than building trash."
我是米勒
I'm Miller.
欢迎来到这栋大楼 米勒
Well, uh, welcome to the building, Miller.
我三年前开始上班的
I started three years ago.
抱歉 我错过了
Sorry I missed that.
我是奥利佛 - 当然 妳是梅宝
I'm Oliver. - Of course. And you're Mabel.
我知道你们两个
I know you both.
你有听我们的在线电台
So, you listen to our podcast?
没有
Nah.
这玩意不中用
Doesn't come through on this.
对了 查尔斯呢
Where's Charles, by the way?
他对睪固酮的反应如何
And how's he reacting to the testosterone?
很高兴看到他把性♥欲♥摆第一
Nice to see him prioritizing his libido.
好 真希望我不知情 但那解释了很多事
Mm, okay, so really wish I didn't know that. But it does explain a lot.
抱歉 帮别人倒垃圾会渐渐认识他们
Sorry. You get to know people when you do their trash.
说到这个 奥利佛 我不敢相信你没接受那个出价
Speaking of, Oliver, I can't believe you threw away that offer.
好... - 出价 什么出价
Okay. - Offer? What offer?
对他公♥寓♥的出价 - 没什么啦
On his apartment. - It was nothing, it was nothing.
而且金额很高
Generous, too.
感觉比大楼里两房♥公♥寓♥的行情还要高
Felt like more than the going rate for a two bedroom in this building.
你怎么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me about this?
听着...米勒 最近有什么不寻常的垃圾吗
Listen, uh, um, Miller, has any unusual trash recently come in,
也许是从赌场来的
uh, uh, perhaps from the gaming parlor?
或是跟舌头汤米有关的东西
Maybe something concerning "Tommy the Tongue"?
你们该离开了
Time for you all to leave.
我不喜欢分享我的垃圾 尤其是跟楼上的人
I don't believe in sharing my garbage. Not with upstairs folk.
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表