垃圾来了 过来捡
Trash! Go, go! Come on, pick it up!
我们要走了
We're leaving.
我开始以为你不会打来了 - 而我开始以为也许...
I was starting to think you'd never call. - And I was starting to think that maybe--
妈
Ma!
我试过色拉了
I tried salad!
这是辣的鸡肉吗 - 他们有面条和奶油吗
Is this-- Is this chicken the spicy kind? - Do they have noodles and butter?
我必须带他们来
I had-- I had to bring 'em.
今天是麦奇的生日 他满36岁了
It's Mikey's Birthday. He's 36 today.
但他们会像真正的大人一样 坐在自己的桌子
But they're going to sit at their own table, like real adults!
服务生 再一杯马丁尼 再来一轮
Waiter, another martini, another round.
尽管把它调咸一点
Don't be afraid to make these ones dirty.
查尔斯
Charles?
市长先生 真是惊喜 - 来吧
Mr. Mayor! What a surprise! - Hey, bring it in.
这位是苏菲亚卡齐米利欧
Uh, this is Sofia Caccimelio.
幸会
Pleasure.
我在报纸上看过妳的照片 就在妳先生的噩耗旁边
I saw your picture in the paper next to the sad news about your husband.
请节哀顺变 - 东尼 住口
My condolences. - Tony, stop.
给我闭嘴 闭嘴 - 闭嘴
Shut the fuck up, shut up! - You shut up.
在线电台还好吗
How is the pod?
我还是可以当来宾 跟你说一声
Right, I'm-- Hey, I'm still avail to guest, FYI.
我也可以只做音效
Or, you know, I could just-- I could just do sound effects.
像是「叭叭」 或是「卖♥♥点在哪里 」
You know, throw in a, ya know, "honk-honk!" Or a, you know, "Where's the beef?" You know?
真好笑 但我们不是那种在线电台
So funny, but it's not really,
比较着重在谋杀上
uh, that type of podcast. It's more murder-centric.
「啊呜嘎」
Oh. "Awooga!"
那个也很有趣
That's a fun one, too. You know, it's...
跟罗美联络 我们安排一下
So, get in touch with Romy and we'll set something up.
好 我会联♥系♥你们的
Okay, I'll be in touch.
抱歉 我的身体现在充满男性荷尔蒙
Sorry. My body is brimming with male hormones right now.
我握起手来能压碎核桃 - 好
My handshake could crush a walnut. - Ah. Alright.
我们可以进员工更衣室吗
Are we even allowed to be in the staff locker room?
感觉不应该
Feels wrong.
就像在飞机上看到机师上厕所
Like-- Like seeing the pilot on the plane using the bathroom.
谁在开飞机啊
I mean, who's driving?
如果我们没办法让员工开口 就只好找到垃圾室的钥匙
Well, if we can't get the staff to talk, we'll just have to find the trash room key
自己进去
and get in there ourselves.
妳看
Ah, look.
大厅吊灯的备用灯泡
Spare bulbs for the lobby chandelier,
门房♥制♥服♥的除尘刷
lint brushes for the doormen's uniforms.
都是亚柯尼亚的小组件
All little pieces of Arconiana.
奥利佛
Oliver?
拜托你别搬走
Please don't move.
我知道你是大人 你想做什么都可以
I know you're an adult and you can do whatever you want,
但我投身于这栋大楼了
but I committed to this building.
我买♥♥了一张沙发
I bought a couch.
我不会搬走 亚柯尼亚是我家
I'm not moving. The Arconia is my place.
说到这个...
Speaking of.
「帕南烂透了」
"Putnam sucks."
真迷人
That's charming.
等一下
Wait a minute.
(去死 莱斯特去死)
天啊
Oh, my God.
喂
Hey.
你们不该进来的
You aren't supposed to be in here.
我们只是来留下佳节小费
Uh, we-- we were just leaving our holiday tips.
晚五个月或早七个月给 看哪个比较有可信度
Five months late, or seven months early, whatever is more believable.
天啊 是管♥理♥员♥荷西 我以为你没做了
Oh, my God, Jose the Super! I-- I thought you'd left the building.
我上周才拒绝你的坐浴桶申请
Just last week, I denied your request for a bidet.
蓝道 他们看到桌子了
Randall, they saw the table.
所以这是你的杰作
So, this is your handiwork?
听着 那确实是我刻的
Look, I did carve that.
我并不引以为傲 但这指的不是人类莱斯特
I'm not proud of it, but this is not about Lester the human.
而是机器人
This is about the robot.
哪有这种事 我转正职的那周
And what are the chances? The same week I start full-time,
他们就找来这个新玩意
they-- they bring in this-- this new gizmo
把我的工作做得更好 更快
that does my job better and faster than me.
你们以为轮不到你们 - 不 我的日子不多了
You think you aren't next? - Oh, my days are numbered.
重点是 我们是恐龙
The point is, we're dinosaurs.
车子很快就能自己停好了
How long before cars start to park themselves?
我们照顾这些住户这么多年
For years, we've taken care of these tenants.
现在我们却要被赶走
And now that we're getting drummed out,
他们有人会为我们挺身而出吗
you think any of them are standing up for us?
我会挺你们
I'll stand up for you.
你会
You will?
这样才能让他们开口 赢得他们的信任
This is how we get them to talk. Win their trust.
好了 各位
Alright, people.
谁准备要奋战了 - 对
Who's ready to fight? - Yeah.
谁准备要革命了 - 好耶
Who's ready for a revolution? - Yeah!
谁准备要开大楼会议了
Who's ready for a building meeting?
我们就开门见山地说吧
So, let's, uh, cut right to it.
大楼里有个密室
There's a secret room
妳先生曾经在那里经营非法牌局
in the building where your husband ran an illegal poker game.
是妳给我钥匙的
You gave me the key.
一副牌
Deck of cards.
红心国王能开启赌场
The king of hearts opened the gaming parlor.
那副牌就是钥匙 当然了
The deck of cards is a key. Of course.
又一件我对我先生一无所知的事
Well, add that to the list of things I didn't know about my husband.
妳说妳不知道妳先生在做什么
You're saying you had no idea what your husband was up to?
我对你的计划更有兴趣 查尔斯
I'm more interested in what you're up to, Charles.
看来有人不是第一次吃铁板烧
I see it's not someone's first time at hibachi.
我的口♥技♥是出了名的厉害
I'm known for my impressive mouth work.
但妳转移话题的能力更厉害
But what's more impressive is your ability to change the topic.
蘑菇
Mushroom!
酱汁多加一点
Heavy on the yum yum sauce.
尼奇不是他们口中的恶棍
Nicky wasn't the thug they made him out to be.
我家的每个人都从事...
Everyone in my family was in...
「建筑业」
"construction."
我下定决心要找个不在建筑业的丈夫
I was determined to find a husband who wasn't "in construction."
然后我认识了尼奇 这个敏感的年轻人
And then I met Nicky, this sensitive kid,
在他家的干洗店工作 兼♥职♥写诗
who worked at his family's dry cleaners and wrote poetry on the side.
我去拿裤子时 口袋里会塞满诗句
When I'd come to pick up my pants, there'd be poems tucked in the pocket.
他写得好烂
They were terrible.
把一切都比作夏日
Compared everything to a summer's day.
我 猫 连夏日都让他想到夏日
Me, the cat, even... a summer's day reminded him of a summer's day.
我们刚结婚时
When we were first married...
我们常说要抛下一切
we used to talk about leaving it all behind.
我们会在波西塔诺买♥♥♥房♥♥子 他会写作 我会戴顶大帽子
We'd get a place in Positano and he'd write, I'd wear a big hat.
但大帽子始终没发生吧 - 没错
But the big hat never happened, did it? - No.
连遮阳帽都没有
Not so much as a visor.
我怪我母亲
I blame my mother.
她不尊重不蛮横的男人
She doesn't respect men who aren't brutes.
她一直打♥压♥尼奇 直到他终于放弃写作
And she ground Nicky down until finally, he stopped writing
变成一个骗子和渣男
and became a liar and a cheat,
就像每个跟我一起长大的男人
just like every man I ever grew up with.
看来我们的母亲有些共通点
Sounds like our mothers had a few things in common.
多说一点
Tell me more.
这么说吧 她伤我很深
Let's just say, she did a number on me.
不好意思
Excuse me, I...
悲伤很奇怪 你无法预料它什么时候会出现
Grief is funny. You never know when it's gonna... hit.
听着 我们不能乱来 我是专业人士
Look, there can't be anything between us. I'm a professional.
而我穿着红色内衣
And I'm wearing red lingerie.
半专业人士
Semi-professional.
很晚了 我要...
It's late. I'm gonna--
也许你能送我去开我的休旅车
Maybe you-- you see me out to my minivan?
但孩子们呢 - 不用管他们
Well, what about the boys? - They're alright.
只要他们待在一起 就能搭公交车回家
They can take the bus home alone if they all stick together.
听到了吗 你们要待在一起
Do you hear me? You all stick together.
我们想玩《要塞英雄》 - 东尼 我们谈过了
We want to go play Fortnite. - Tony, we talked about this.
我们要少看屏幕 - 什么
We're taking a break from screens. - What?!
对 今天是他生日耶
Yeah, it's his birthday!
那么 查尔斯
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表