如果他杀了我先生 建议你别跟他交往
If he murdered my husband... I say don't date him.
有道理
That's fair.
但如果他没有...
But if he didn't...
如果他有 我想你也不会喜欢他
and I don't think you'd like him if he did...
那也许你该试着别太在意能不能掌控一切
then maybe try not to worry so much about being in control.
因为没有人能那么做
Because not one of us, not one of us is.
无论是过世门房♥可怜的太太
Not the poor wife of the doorman who died,
或是全世界最富有 最有权势的人
or the richest, most powerful person in all the world.
对抗那一切 才是真正的悲惨的根源
And fighting that... that's where real misery comes from.
(我是杰 对不起) (让我补偿你)
(嘿)
太好了
Good for you.
瑞琳 - 什么事
Rainey. - Yeah?
我还是认为我们能解开莱斯特的谋杀案
I-- I still think that we can solve Lester's murder.
你想看看装着线索的盒子吗
Would you like to see our box of clues?
我本来希望盒子会大一点
I was hoping for a bigger box.
我知道 很抱歉 我们在努力了
I know, I-- I'm so sorry. We're trying.
没关系
Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no. No.
你看 莱斯特的鸟哨
Look. Lester's bird whistle.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
宝贝 我知道你很难过
? Baby, I know you're so upset ?
在梦里看到我
? See me in your dreams ?
在你脑海里唱着这首歌♥
? Singing this song, it's in your head ?
当你入睡
? When you go to sleep ?
你希望你是我 你一定希望你是我
? You wish that you were me ?? Bet you wish that you were me ?
(发现新鸟类 ) (中庭有黄褐森鸫)
梅宝 你来得正好 淑女之夜发生什么事
Mabel! Wonderful timing. Okay, what happened at Ladies' Night?
我们聊了男生的事
We talked about boys.
叽叽喳喳 - 说什么「叽叽喳喳」
Yap, yap, yap. - What are you talking about, "Yap, yap, yap"?
整个男士之夜 你们都在聊女人的事
The whole time during your boys' night, all you did was talk about ladies,
所以少来了
so please.
结果威廉斯警探是我遇过最棒的治疗师
Turns out, Detective Williams is the best therapist I have ever had.
不 是你 你准备要听了
No, it was you. You were ready to hear.
我从第一天就一直跟你说你的问题
I have been telling you what's wrong with you ever since day one.
但说真的 大伙 我真的想说 很遗憾你们失去了家
But on a real note, guys, I really wanna say I'm sorry about your home.
希望罗芮塔在楼下透过精灵和圣灵
H-Hopefully, Loretta's downstairs eliciting a murder confession...
引导她说出杀人自白
...via spirit, fairy, and the Holy Ghost.
不 我没得到谋杀的供词
No. I didn't get a murder confession.
没关系 你试过了 - 你尽力了
Well, that-- that's okay. Good try, anyway. - You did your best.
听着 她是个难缠的人
Listen, she's a tough nut to crack.
但我确实发现尼奇的太太有外遇
But I did find out that Nicky's wife was having an affair,
而他在他失踪那周才得知这件事
which he only just learned about in the week that he went missing.
而且尼奇和卡蜜拉 本来要合伙把亚柯尼亚大楼
Also, Nicky and Camila had partnered up to, um, turn the Arconia
变成纽约第一间赌场
into New York's first casino.
对 卡蜜拉那么做是因为她爱上他了
Yeah, and Camila had done that because she's in love with him.
卡蜜拉还说:「该死的门房♥」
Um, oh, and Camila said... "That fucking doorman."
所以莱斯特被杀 可能不是因为他看到什么
So, Lester might not have been killed for what he saw,
但他涉案的程度可能更深
but he might have been more involved.
太棒了
Wait. That's amazing!
你真的是灵媒吗 - 我...
Are you actually psychic? - I...
你成功了
Well, you did it.
看来我早上有一堆工作要做了
And it sounds like I'm gonna have a shit-ton of work to do in the morning.
但你们知道吗
But you know what?
我要实践你们今天教我的事
No. I'm gonna put into practice what you guys taught me today.
我要让一个高大或娇小的女士 连续在我背上踩四个小时
I'm gonna get a big or small lady to walk on my back for four hours straight.
我也在尼奇的办公室找到这个
And I also found this in Nicky's office.
那是莱斯特的电梯手摇柄吗 - 天啊
Wait. Is that Lester's elevator crank? - Oh, Jesus.
上面有血
There's-- There's blood.
你找到凶器了吗
Did you just find the murder weapon?
或许吧
Maybe.
我喜欢我今天对你的每一个新发现
I-- I love every new thing I've learned about you today.
没有建议
No notes.
跟珍妮佛安妮斯顿说吧
Tell that to Jen Aniston.
你知道她拒绝在我们的戏里演纵火犯吗
Do you know that she passed on being an arsonist in our show?
她是不是有点疯狂
Is she a little bit crazy, you think?
我做了心理治疗 他们逼我告诉你一件事
I went to therapy, and they're forcing me to tell you something.
你不想搬家 我说过我会通灵
You don't wanna move. I told you I'm psychic.
而且你没在Pinterest上回追我
Also, you didn't follow me back on Pinterest.
很抱歉我没告诉你
I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I...
但无所谓 反正已经完了
But it doesn't matter. It's gone anyway.
我们会打造新家
We'll make a new home.
你要拯救大家
You're gonna save the day.
你要用你一直以来的做法 也就是聪明
You're gonna do it the same way you always do,
敏锐 而且几乎总是歪打正着
by being smart, and sharp, and... almost always by mistake.
对
Yes, yes, yes.
现在我得回纽西兰跟假消防员做假爱了
Now, I have to go back to New Zealand to make fake love to a phony fireman.
拯救我们的家
Save our home.
好了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
突破 - 我们有线索了
Breakthrough! - We figured something out.
我收到通知...你在这里啊
I got a notification on my b-b... Oh, you're here.
我收到赏鸟应用程式的通知 莱斯特最爱的鸟
I got a notification on my birding app that Lester's favorite bird was
来过中庭 - 但其实是我吹了莱斯特的哨子
in the courtyard. - But it was me blowing Lester's whistle
我当时在梅宝家抽大♥麻♥
while I smoked ganja at Mabel's.
对 淑女之夜嘛 老爷爷
Yeah. Oh, it was Ladies' Night, grandpa.
那个哨声启动了 我跟莱斯特设置的赏鸟摄影机
Now, that whistle activated the bird camera that Lester and I had set up
它听到鸟鸣就会启动
that gets turned on by birdsong.
好 它正对着喷泉
Okay, now it's pointed right at the fountain.
所以那些小家伙来喝冷饮时 就会拍到它们
So, it catches the little buggers when they come in for a cold beverage.
巴斯无法控制的摄影机
A camera Bash doesn't control?
而且它还储存着 我的莱斯特死掉那晚的影像
And it stores video, all the way back to the night my Lester died.
我什么都看不到
Can't see anything.
可以放大吗
C-Can you make it bigger?
可以倒带吗 看他是怎么掉进去的
Can you rewind it more so we can see how he fell in?
不行 它在鸟鸣后才会录影
No, it only records after birdsong.
对 真不敢相信他一直吹那个哨子
I can't believe he kept blowing that whistle.
他一定是想确保摄影机在录影
He must have been trying to make sure that the cameras were recording?
他想确保我们看到影像
He wanted to make sure we saw this.
有些人一辈子都在等待好运
Some people wait their whole lives for luck.
等一下 - 但它一直没来
Wait a second. - And it never comes.
搞什么...
What the...
卡蜜拉说「该死的门房♥」时 她指的不是莱斯特
When Camila said, "That fucking doorman," she didn't mean Lester.
而是蓝道
She meant Randall.
有些人会不耐烦
Some people get impatient.
他们会不计代价为自己争取好运
And they do what it takes to get some luck for themselves.
(淑女之夜) (卡蜜拉怀特主办)
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表