A woman and her friend.
没人要阻止他们吗
Is no one going to stop them?
真的吗
Really?
好 走吧 快点
Okay, go. Now. Now.
查克葛里芬纳奇会在片中饰演我 所以…
And Zach Galifianakis is playing me in the movie, so...
真是太棒了 -对
Well, isn't that wonderful? - Yeah.
好 我们上车吧 我们可以顺路送布雷兹过去
Alright, let's hop on in. We can drop off Blaze on the way.
天啊 我真的对你们感激不尽
Oh, God, I-- Really, I cannot thank you two enough.
我是说…
I mean...
如果我得穿着这双靴子走回曼哈顿
...if I had to walk back to Manhattan in these boots,
查尔斯和梅宝会笑我一辈子的
Charles and Mabel would never let me live it down.
他们是你的朋友吗
Are those your friends?
要打给他们吗
Um, should we give them a call?
其实他们在巴斯史帝德的庄园 那里没讯号♥ 所以…
Well, actually they're-- they're at Bash Steed's place, uh, with no service, so...
巴斯史帝德 -巴斯史帝德
Bash Steed. - Yeah.
他们一定不是什么好朋友
They can't be that good of friends then,
才会让你一个人到处乱跑
if they let you wander off all on your lonesome.
其实他们是很好的朋友
Well, actually, they're-- they're great friends.
要是没有他们 谁知道我会发生什么事
I mean, if it wasn't for them, who knows what would have happened to me?
我不会有线上电台
I-- I-- I wouldn't have a podcast.
我不会遇见我此生挚爱
I wouldn't have met the love of my life.
我也绝对不会跟我的死党朗朗霍华重逢
And I certainly wouldn't have reconnected with my best friend, Ron-Ron Howard.
我都叫他朗朗
I call him Ron-Ron.
天啊 -对
Wow. - Yeah.
而且是我把他们丢给
Uh, well, I-- -Meanwhile, I'm the one
一群病入膏肓的有钱人
who left them alone with a group of deeply unwell rich people, you know?
他们甚至不能叫优步
I mean, they-- they can't even call an Uber.
他们没办法离开那里
They have no way out of there.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我做了什么
What have I done?
我需要你载我回去
I need you to drive me back!
不行 亲爱的
No can do, hon.
我们要带你去安全处 上车
We're gonna take you somewhere safe. Get in.
不行 我要从杀人亿万富翁手中 拯救我的朋友
No, no. I'm gonna save my friends from murderous billionaires!
如果你不载我去…
And if you won't drive me...
我就骑马去
I'm taking the horse!
得了 兄弟
Come on, buddy.
我有强烈的预感 你不太擅长骑无鞍马
I have a strong sense you're not the best on bareback.
你要知道 我是第一个
I'll have you know that I am the first
也是最后一个 用真马演出《恋马狂》的导演…
and last director to ever stage Equus with a live--
这里的一切都是魔鬼吗
Is everything out here demonic?
我要怎么回到我朋友身边
How am I gonna get back to my friends?!
该死 我们要怎么离开这里
Dammit! How are we gonna get out of here?
梅宝
Mabel.
可恶
Shit.
我有件事要说 而且得赶快说
You know, there's something I have to say, and I have to say it fast
免得我跟奥吉侬一样被关进地窖
before I get, uh, sent to the cellar with Algernon.
奥利佛说得对
What? Oliver was right.
我投入这件案子 是因为我很难过我被骗了
I threw myself into this case because I was sad I got catfished,
我以为我没什么好损失的 但事实正好相反
and I thought I had nothing to lose. But I have a lot to lose.
我的家人
My family.
你
You.
奥利佛 -对 奥利佛
Oliver. -Yeah, Oliver.
不 是奥利佛
No! Oliver!
离我朋友远一点 你们这些混♥蛋♥
Get away from my friends, you sons of bitches!
你回来救我们了
You came back for us!
我不该离开的
I should never have left!
不 你说得对 这些人疯了
No, you were right. These people are insane.
梅宝 快上来
Mabel, get in!
而且我们有火柴
And we got matches!
奥利佛 那双琳达拉文靴救了我们
Oliver, those Linda Lavin boots saved us!
我们要去哪里
去乡村老街
我们要一路开到曼哈顿
We're riding all the way to Manhattan!
倒不是说我们很快就会到那里
I'm not saying we're gonna get there quickly.
真不敢相信这根手指 跟纽约市第一间赌场有关
Can't believe this finger has to do with the first casino in New York City.
真不敢相信那根死人手指又回到我公♥寓♥了
I can't believe that dead finger is back in my apartment.
真不敢相信罗芮塔为我发出银色警报
I can't believe Loretta called in a Silver Alert for me.
上面甚至没提到我的作品
And it didn't even mention any of my credits.
好吧 一定是威廉斯
Okay, that must be Williams.
希望她能在它学会爬行之前查出主人
I hope she can identify that thing before it learns to crawl.
看看是谁…
Oh, uh, look who, uh...
请原谅我这么晚才来
You'll have to excuse me for arriving so late.
俗话说别带着怒气入睡
They say don't go to bed mad, so I thought I'd come
所以我想来解决我们的小争执
and settle our little tiff.
你是说你谎称赌场
Hm, you mean the fact that you lied about the casino
跟我们的谋杀案无关吗
having anything to do with our murder?
不管你们怎么想 那根手指会决定赌场的标案
Like it or not, that finger decides the casino bid,
纽约市只会发放一张许可证
and New York is only giving out one permit.
我不知道你们是否看过 杰和巴斯的提案 但它们很怪
I don't know if you've seen Jay and Bash's proposals, but they're grotesque.
杰想在92街的基♥督♥教青年会盖赌场 因为…我引述他的话
Jay wants to put his in the 92nd Street YMCA because, and I quote,
「有泳池会很狂」
"A pool would be so sick."
而巴斯的大点子 是一艘在时代广场和M&M店上空
And Bash's big idea is a spaceship floating over Times Square
漂浮的太空船
and the M&M's store.
真可笑
A travesty.
我的赌场会不一样 量身订制
My casino will be different. Bespoke.
我要让纽约人拥有 他们不知道自己需要的东西
I am giving the people of New York what they don't know they need.
赌博成瘾
A gambling addiction?
我会让赌博时髦到 葛妮丝派特洛都吓到烙赛
I will make gambling so chic, Gwyneth Paltrow will shit her capris.
很有说服力 卡蜜拉 但我们不会把手指给你
That's really compelling, Camila, but we're not giving you the finger.
我就怕你会这么说 所以…
Oh, I worried you might say that, so...
把手指给我
Give me the finger!
你在虚张声势
You're bluffing,
我们不会把手指给你
and we're not giving you the finger.
愿意冒险吗
Willing to risk it?
把手指给她
Give her the finger. Give her the finger.
我等不及要跟全世界分享 我的静音吃角子老虎机了
I can't wait to share with the world my quiet slots.
不是「叮」 而是「叮」
It's not... "ding!" It's... "ding."
我想我会先开始翻修…
I think I'll start renovations with...
奥利佛的公♥寓♥
Oliver's apartment.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你收到的出价是我的
That offer on your place was from me.
是我要买♥♥下这里所有的公♥寓♥ 我才终于能盖…
I'm the one buying up all the apartments here, so I can finally build.
独家抢先看
Exclusive first look.
(卡蜜拉俱乐部)
卡蜜拉俱乐部
The Camila Club?
那是… -我们的大厅
Is that... -Our lobby?
我们的庭院
Our courtyard?
你要把亚柯尼亚大楼变成赌场
You're turning The Arconia into a casino?
祝你们有个愉快的夜晚
Well, have a good night.
希望你们的下一栋大楼也会发生谋杀案
Hopefully, they'll have murders in your next building, too.
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表