Okay, come on, keep moving, please.
请继续移♥动♥ 来吧 快一点
Please keep moving. Come on. Come on, a little hustle, a little hustle.
欢迎收听《大楼谋杀疑云》
[over speaker] Welcome to Only Murders in the Building,
真实犯罪线上电台
a true crime podcast.
我是主持人查尔斯海登萨维奇 - 谋杀
I'm your host, Charles-Haden Savage. - A murder.
凶手一定有经过我的前台
The killer must've walked right past my desk.
不 这不是你的错 30年来才发生一起谋杀案
No, it's not your fault! One murder in 30 years?
四起
Four?
亲爱的 我不想骗你 四起谋杀案真的很多
Oh, honey, I'm not gonna lie to you. Four is a lot of murders.
也许该寻求协助了
I know. Might be time I get some help.
对
Yeah, yeah.
好 蓝道 今天是重要的训练日
Okay, Randall. Today is gonna be a big day of training.
但你到职的这周很忙
You're starting on a crazy week, though.
我们有一场婚礼
We have a wedding.
婚礼
A wedding?
你知道他们有没有请DJ或乐团吗
Do you know if they're having a DJ or a band?
因为我有在表演
'Cause I-- I gig.
直立贝斯 我会弹直立贝斯
Upright bass. It's what I play.
那才是我的人生计画 不是当什么门房♥
It's actually my plan in life. Not this doorman... stuff.
无意冒犯
No offense.
你不只是帮住户开门
You're not just opening doors for tenants.
你是送他们走进世界 或是欢迎他们回家
You're sending them into the world or you're welcoming them back home.
你的工作是不要错过任何细节 不管有多小
Your job is to not miss one detail, no matter how small.
(亚柯尼亚) (记录簿)
里面有好几年的笔记
Years of notes in here.
那是什么 - 没什么
What's that? - It's nothing.
但要是有男人拿一朵白栀子花进来 别跟他说话
But if a man comes in with a white gardenia, you don't talk to him.
我才行 好吗 你最好别被牵扯进去 懂吗
Only me, okay? You don't wanna get involved. Got it?
好
Okay.
在这里工作会看尽一切
You see it all, working here.
你会见证他们人生的高♥潮♥和低谷
You're here for their highest highs and their lowest lows.
如果你像我一样幸运 你会在瞬间爱上这个地方
And if you're lucky like me, you'll blink and fall in love with the place.
这些大楼好几年前就能换上自动门了
They could've switched to automatic doors years ago.
但他们保留了门房♥ 永远都是门房♥
But they kept the doorman. Always a doorman.
但我觉得做这份工作 会让你参与一个共同的故事
But I think doing this job, you become part of a shared story.
大楼和其中所有人的故事
The story of the building, and all of the people inside.
我们扮演的角色很简单 却也很重要
There's something important about the simple role we play.
很难用言语形容 但要是我们不在了 你应该会感受到
It's hard to put into words, but I think you'd feel it if we were gone.
(莱斯特柯路卡) (谁杀了莱斯特 )
太诡异了
It's just so bizarre.
我不敢相信他死了
I can't believe he's gone.
大伙 警方报告刚出炉
Guys, the police report just came in.
「意外死亡」 -「意外死亡」
Accidental death?
这家伙在纽约最凶恶的建筑里
I mean, the guy fills a fountain with blood
让喷泉注满了鲜血 他们却说是意外
in the most murderous building in New York, and they say it's accidental?
所以我们就假设是谋杀
So, we just assumed murder?
信不信由你 梅宝 多数老男人都会猝死
Well, believe it or not, Mabel, most old men do drop dead.
我们年轻人要有心理准备 查尔斯接下来两到四年也会猝死
We youngins should be prepared for Charles to do the same in the next two to four.
什么 我的医生说 我的静止心率跟乳牛一样
Excuse me? My doctor says I have the resting heart rate of a dairy cow.
牛有四个胃 却只有一个心脏
See, a bovine has, uh, four stomachs,
压力其实是可以调节的
but one heart, and stress can actually regulate.
我们也可以现在就杀了他
Or we could just kill him now.
感觉很奇怪
It feels weird.
我猜人是可以单纯地死在这栋大楼里的
I mean, I guess someone could just die in our building.
所以怎么样 这其中没有故事
So, what, there's no story here?
没关系
It's alright.
没有什么故事
There is no story.
我是扶着门的人
I'm the guy who held the door.
对我们门房♥来说 重点从来不是我们
For us doormen, it's never about us.
你知道我以前常说什么吗
You know what I used to say over and over?
他以前帮我们开门时都会说什么
What was it he used to say when he'd opened the door for us?
你先请 - 你先请
After you. After you.
你先请 - 你先请
After you. After you.
「小心脚步」
"Watch your step!"
「小心脚步」 - 没错 就是这句
"Watch your step." - That's right. That was it.
对 - 天啊
Yeah, yeah. - God.
我废话说得够多了
Enough of me yapping.
我还有工作要做
I got a job to go do.
再见
Ciao.
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表