跟你聊天很愉快
It was a really nice talk.
再次碰触食物很愉快
Touching food again was pleasant.
好好享受翻修吧
Enjoy the remodel.
等等 什么翻修
Wait, what remodel?
天啊 这样真的好多了
Wow, this really is much better.
我们怎么什么都没听到
How did we not hear anything?
她是居家装潢女巫
She's a home decor witch!
这样好多了 我公♥寓♥里的热熔胶烟雾都让我宿醉了
This is better. The hot glue fumes from my apartment jump-started my hangover.
香槟会过期吗
Does champagne expire?
你真的应该少喝点酒
Oh, you should really lay off the alcohol.
巴斯说它会影响酵素 让身体发炎
Uh, Bash says it inflames your enzymes.
你觉得朵乐希帕克
Now, which war would you think was going on
性♥欲♥最高峰时 打的是哪场战争
when Dorothy Parker was in her sexual prime?
第一次高峰还是第二次
First sexual prime, or second?
你的冷冻库里 有杰福鲁格的手指真是太疯狂了
How crazy is it that we have Jay Pflug's finger in your freezer?
至少我们搞懂那部分了
At least we figured that out.
所以我们要相信这三个人
So, we're gonna believe these three?
拜托 卡蜜拉不是杀人犯
Oh, please, Camila is no killer.
但我觉得我跟安玛格丽特 和南妮特法布雷的综合体相处了两小时
Although, I felt like I was spending a couple of hours with a cross between Ann-Margret and Nanette Fabray,
所以我差点就死了
so I almost died.
不是杰做的 他只是想保护大家
Jay didn't do it. He was just trying to protect everyone.
他...比我想象中还要体贴
He's, um... sweeter than I expected.
梅宝 你的睫毛刚才是不是搧动了
Mabel... did your eyelashes just flutter?
奥利佛 杰让梅宝的睫毛搧动了
Oliver, Jay makes Mabel's eyelashes flutter.
不 闭嘴啦 我没有搧动
No, I'm n-- Shut up, I'm not fluttering.
也许我们该把手指还给他
It's just maybe we should give him his finger back.
煞到嫌犯了吗 梅宝
Crushing on a suspect, Mabel?
这是查尔斯的故事线吧
This is really a Charles storyline, isn't it?
如果你们两个都有伴了 我就只能跟文斯一起赏鸟
If both of you couple up, that leaves me birding with Vince,
或是跟机器人喝一杯
or getting a drink with a robot.
天啊 大伙
Oh, my God, you guys,
Wondify想签下我们
Wondify wants to sign us.
他们说很乐意让我们参观工作室
They said that they would love to have us
并成为「Wondify家族的一员」
come see the studio and become part of the Wondify family.
- 你的电邮奏效了 - 你开玩笑吧
- Your email worked! - You're kidding.
不 接招吧 THē
Oh, take that, THē.
希望你是我们 贱♥人♥
Whoa, wish that you were us, bitch!
天啊 我忍♥不住说出来了
Whoa, I didn't mean for that to come out.
希望你是我们 女士 我好兴奋
Wish that you were us, ma'am. I'm very excited.
我也是
Me too.
欢迎 大谋疑
Welcome, OMITB!
恭喜 你们有个美丽的线上电台宝宝
Congratulations, you have a beautiful baby podcast.
我们好兴奋 我带你们参观一下 好吗
Oh, we're so excited. Let me give you a tour, okay?
- 我喜欢这条纹 很潮 - 谢谢
- I love the stripes. It's fab. - Oh, thanks.
(录音中)
有些比较小的录音室在那边
Some of our smaller studios are that way.
你们会喜欢这个的 她们是酒醉荡♥妇♥
Oh, you're gonna love this. Those are the Drunk Sluts.
她们超猛 今天录了七集
Such champs, recorded seven episodes today.
你们太杀了 小姐们
Oh my God-- You're killin' it, ladies!
- 你们好 - 好
- Hi! - Okay.
这是你们的录音室
This is your studio.
- 真的吗 - 好
- Oh, really? - Okay.
- 对 - 天啊
- Yeah. - Oh, my God.
- 谢谢 有水耶 - 你好 你好吗
- Thank you. Oh, water. - Hello, how are you?
你们的摄影师和音控师
Oh, your camera operator.
- 你们好 看看这些奖项 - 真疯狂
- Hi. Your engineer. Look at the awards. - Hi. It's insane.
好 这样很不错
Okay, uh, this'll do.
好 所以...
Okay. So,
根据合约 我们会重新推广你们
per the contract, we'll relaunch you
并在我们的欢迎页面上展示一个月
with a month-long stint on our welcome page.
我跟你们的律师说过 从化妆品系列到长者安全装置
I told your lawyer between makeup lines and elder safety devices,
你们简直是广♥告♥巨擘
you're an advertising juggernaut.
时机再好不过了
Well, the timing couldn't be better.
考量到我们调查的对象
I mean, considering who we're investigating,
我们需要多一点火力
we could use a little extra firepower.
这是你们梦寐以求的角色组合 貌合神离的黑帮太太
And it's a cast of characters you dream of. You know, an-- an adulterous mob wife.
赛巴斯汀史帝德和卡蜜拉怀特在黑帮分子
Sebastian Steed and Camila White running for their lives
砍断杰福鲁格的手指后逃之夭夭
after a mobster chops off Jay Pflug's finger.
太棒了 但有一件事...
Incredible. Just one thing--
抱歉 大伙
Sorry. Guys?
你们的食指会往哪个方向弯
Which way do your pointers curve?
- 它们会朝反方向弯 - 我没注意过
- They point away from each other. - Huh, never noticed that.
杰失去他的右手手指
Jay lost his right finger.
我们的手指却是往左弯
The finger we have curves left.
那个说谎的混♥蛋♥ 这不是他的手指
That lying piece of shit.
那是谁的手指
This isn't his finger.
所以他们说明事发经过时都在说谎
So, who-- Whose finger is it? You mean, they were lying when they told us what happened?
他们的说法一致
They had gotten their stories straight.
那天晚上还有别人在场
Someone else was in the room that night,
莱斯特没写在鸟记录簿上的人
someone that Lester didn't put in his little bird ledger.
我准备要开始录音了
Well, I'm ready to start recording.
我要扳倒那个富二代
I'm gonna take that little nepo baby down.
天啊 真是大逆转 请记住
Wow, what a twist. Just keep in mind the restrictions
本公♥司♥体制的限制
of the corporate machine we have here.
抱歉 什么限制
Sorry? What restrictions?
根据你们刚签的合约
Well, per the contract you just signed,
你们不能播报公♥司♥的管理情形
you're unable to podcast about management of the company.
会有利益冲突
Conflict of interest.
我们最近有了新的主要股东
And we have new majority stakeholders as of very recently.
谁
Um, who?
赢得牌局最简单的方法
The easiest way to win a game
就是让你的对手以为 他们在打完全不同的牌
is to make your opponent think they're playing a different game entirely.
我跟杰说了心事
I confided in Jay.
他们联手起来
They joined forces.
他们都有问题
They're all dirty.
当对手专注在比赛上
While focused on that game,
就可能会透露 你赢得真正的大奖所需要的东西
your opponent may give you just what you need to win the real prize.
别担心 如果排除那三个人 会让故事失去核心卖♥♥点
Oh God, don't worry. If eliminating those three takes the teeth out of this story,
你们的合约能转到其他的线上电台企划上
your deal can be rolled to any other podcast ideas.
你们现在是一家人了
You know, you're family now,
而且未来三年都专属于我们
and will remain exclusively so for three years.
(直播)
等他们发现你做了什么...
By the time they realize what you've done...
游戏就结束了
game's over.
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表