Oh, good. Maybe he's got a lead. Why would I pick women like my mother?
她一团糟 我的眼光有问题
She was a mess. I've got a broken picker.
我的眼光也出过问题 别跟杂技演员交往
Broke my picker once. Do not date an acrobat.
好 女士们 不能再下注了
Alright, ladies. No more bets.
七出局 你还要拿牌吗
Seven out. Wanna hit on that?
天啊 看看这个地方
Wow. Look at this place.
看看我先生到死都在照顾的这些有钱人
Look at all these rich people my husband died taking care of.
很遗憾 瑞琳 但我们得找点乐子
I'm sorry, Rainey, but we need to be fun.
我们分头行动 免得卡蜜拉出现
Let's split up so that if Camila shows up,
发现我们是一伙的
she won't know that we're together.
威廉斯到底去哪里了
Where the hell did Williams go?
我的天啊 是珍妮佛安妮斯顿
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, there's Jen Aniston.
我要去看看她是否愿意 来《烧伤中心》演性感的纵火犯
I'm gonna go quick and go see if she wants to be on Burn Unit as a sexy arsonist.
真是一流的团队 要是威廉斯没出现该怎么办
What a crack crew. What do we do if Williams doesn't show up?
她出现了
She showed up!
好 来拿些好牌吧
Alright, ladies, let's hit 'em and kiss 'em!
游戏名称跟我的年龄一样 21点
The name of the game is the same as my age, 21!
你从哪里拿到背心的 真正的庄家在哪里
Dude. Where did you get the vest? And where's the real dealer?
克莉丝去了更好的地方
Oh, Kristy's in a better place.
天堂 - 对
Heaven?! - Mm-hmm.
所以我决定由我来发牌会比较好
So, I decided it might be better if I just deal, okay?
摩拉 我要你记住
So, Mora, I need you to remember,
在我扰乱这位女士之前 不要拷问她 好吗
please do not grill this lady until I've shaken her up, okay?
我不要她离开赌桌 记住 大赢 庆祝 微笑
I don't want her ditching the table. Remember, big win, celebration, smile.
你好 怀特女士
Oh, hello, Ms. White.
你们这些人老爱闯入游戏之夜
The number of game nights you people crash.
这次我在名单上
Well, I was on the list this time.
你和她一起的吗 - 不是
Are you with her? - No.
不是 我一个人
No, I'm all alone.
小姐 端玛格丽特给这些陌生人
Miss! Uh, margaritas for these strangers.
你们想玩21点吗
So, y'all wanna jack it black?
好 我会赢你们的钱和你们的房♥子
Fine. I'll take your money along with your home.
我们来玩吧
Let's play.
萨维奇先生 帕南先生 史丹利医师也把他的公♥寓♥卖♥♥给怀特女士了
Uh, Mr. Savage, Mr. Putnam? Uh, Dr. Stanley here also sold his apartment to Ms. White.
什么 所以卡蜜拉拥有51%了
What? So, Camila owns 51%?
还没有 公♥寓♥还在托管中 - 明天就结束了
Not yet. It's still in escrow. - Closes tomorrow.
也就是今晚的午夜 除非他改变心意
Which is at midnight tonight. ? Unless he reconsiders ?
你不能卖♥♥
You can't sell.
那会让一个亿万富翁 在我们心爱的亚柯尼亚拥有多数份额
Your apartment will give a billionaire a majority stake in our beloved Arconia.
她要把它变成赌场 - 赌场
Which she is turning into a casino. - A casino?
曼哈顿会变成大西洋城
Manhattan will become Atlantic City.
劳工被剥削薪资 肮脏的当铺
Working people stripped of their paychecks, seedy pawn shops.
没错 - 我是心理治疗师
Exactly. - I'm a therapist.
我会有很多新客户 - 但你心爱的亚柯尼亚呢
That's a lot of new clients. - But, what about your beloved Arconia?
这已经不是我的亚柯尼亚了
Eh, it's not really my Arconia anymore.
跟我亲近的人多半都搬走了 或是被杀了
Most of the people I was close to have moved out or were murdered.
我们还在这里啊
Well, we're still here.
我们何不到查尔斯家喝一杯
Say, uh, why don't we all have a drink at Charles'?
就我们这些大楼兄弟
Uh, just us building bros?
我有很多事要做 所以...
Y-Yeah, I've got a lot to get done, so...
如果我们付你钱呢 奥利佛肯定需要心理治疗
W-W-What if-- What if we paid you? Oliver could definitely use some therapy.
我 查尔斯只跟他母亲约会
Me? Charles only dates his mother.
对 - 有趣 令人不安
Yeah! - Mm. Fun. Disturbing.
最后一天买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥如何
How 'bout a little last day two-fer?
这就对了
There you go.
好 请下注
Alright, place your bets.
大家晚安 我是从狄蒙过来的赛莱莉威斯普
Good evening, everyone. Celerie Whisp, just in from Des Moines.
天啊 我可以感觉到 有好运气围绕着这一桌
And oh my, I can feel the good fortune swirling around this table.
好
Alright.
很好
Nice.
21点
Twenty-one.
我也是 我有21点
Oh, me too, I got 21!
很难决定 怀特女士
Mm, tough call, Ms. White.
你爆了
You bust.
这是淑女之夜耶
Uh, whoo! This is Ladies' Night.
好耶
Yay!
分牌
Split 'em.
好 - 我觉得你不该那么做
Okay. - No, no, I'm sensing you shouldn't do that.
我能感应到扑克牌 以防你需要我帮忙
I can actually feel the cards. If you ever need my help...
听着 让她分Q牌
Listen, let the woman split the Queens.
她想分Q牌就分Q牌 你要分Q牌 好
If she wanna split the Queens, split the Queens. You wanna speak the Queens? Okay.
你爆了
Ooh... bust.
我真该听... - 赛莱莉
Should have listened to, um... Hmm. - Celerie.
赛莱莉威斯普
Celerie Whisp.
我有21点 我真是幸运
I have 21! I'm so lucky.
我人生中的一切都很幸运
Everything about my life is so lucky.
又爆了 - 别担心我
Bust again. - Oh, don't worry about me.
今晚 我是赢家 不管我输多少钱
Tonight, I'm a winner, no matter how much I lose.
我应该用这条时髦的围巾勒死你
I should strangle you with this jaunty scarf.
坐在那里当赢家 我先生却在冰冷的土中
Sitting there winning... while my husband's in the cold ground.
我们要走了 是时候了 - 她果然是你朋友
We're gonna go. I think it's time. - Of course she's yours.
听着 我跟你还没完 小妞
Hey. I'm not done with you, toots.
好 我们走 我们要走了
Okay, let's go. We're going.
可怜的女人 你知道她在说什么吗
Poor woman. Do you know what she was going on about?
不知道 - 请下注
No idea. - Place your bets.
(速清) (易损衣物)
很抱歉我在淑女之夜欢乐不起来
I'm sorry I couldn't be fun at Ladies' Night.
没关系 那也不是我的强项
Oh, no, it's okay. It's not really my forte either.
你看 他们还是清理了莱斯特的帽子
Oh, look. They cleaned Lester's hat after all.
你知道我希望这里有什么吗
You know what I wish was in here?
他的旧电梯手摇柄
His old elevator crank.
是吗 我以为在你那里
Oh, yeah? I-- I assumed you had it.
没有
No.
好 我们会把它加到寻找清单上
Okay, well, uh, we'll add it to the list of things we need to find.
如果你找到一根流浪的手指
And, hey, if you find a stray finger,
我知道有个帅气的潜在罪犯在找它 但...
I know a cute possible criminal who's looking, but...
梅宝 我从没听你说过男生的手指
Mabel, I've never heard you talk about a boy's finger before.
是谁呀
Who's this?
不行 我们在调查犯罪
No. No, no, no, no. We are in investigating a crime.
我不会因为这是淑女之夜 就聊男生的事
I'm not gonna talk about boys just because it's Ladies' Night.
又不走运了 怀特女士
Oof. Bad luck again, Ms. White!
她在出老千
She's cheating.
(克莉丝)
不好意思 - 什么
Excuse me? - What?
她在耍诈 我看到了
She's double-dealing, I saw it.
难怪你一直输 - 她在说谎
No wonder you keep losing. - She's lying.
她在赢钱 她为什么要说谎
She's winning. Why would she lie?
把她带走
Get her out of here.
跟我来
Come with me.
我很高兴知道 原来我的运气没变得那么差
I'm glad to know my luck hasn't gotten so bad after all.
容我说一句 如果你敞开心胸
If I may, if you are open,
我有时候可以为需要沟通的两个人
I can sometimes be a bridge between two people
担任那座桥梁
who need to say something to each other.
我觉得这里有个想跟你沟通的人
And I'm feeling that someone like that for you, here.
可能是我的曾祖母 她...
It might be my great-grandmother. She's, um... well...
她在我体内
She's in me.
你好 伊凡吉琳 对 我看到了 但不是她
Hello, Evangeline. Yes, I see. But not her.
是不同的人
It's someone different,
另一个人 也许是帮你调...
a different person. Perhaps someone who made you...
马丁尼的人
um, martinis.
多说一点
Tell me more.
谁想先开始
So, who wants to start?
先谈谈你要搬家的事
F-First, talk about this move.
听着 我本来想卖♥♥公♥寓♥
Listen, I was thinking of selling, but--
但不能因为公♥寓♥风光不再就搬走
but you don't leave your home just because it's seen better days.
你要修好它
You fix it.
好 先聚焦在你们两个身上吧
Mm-hmm. Let's focus on you two.
查尔斯 有人提到 你在挑选交往对象上有些问题
Uh, Charles, there was mention of trouble around your romantic choices.
你们觉得你们目前的关系是这样吗
Would you say that's true of your current relationship?
不是的 - 不是
Oh, no, not... - No, not--
我不是...我娶了一个女人 一个疯女人
I'm not... I'm-- I'm married to a lady. A crazy lady.
帕南 你得管好你老婆
剧集 | 公寓大楼里的谋杀案(2021) | 导航列表