剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表
做不到
Can't.
老天 斯坦
Jesus, Stan.
你以为只有你有困难吗
You think you're the only one with problems?
我们在打仗 斯塔布斯女士
We're at war here, Ms. Stubbs.
钱都被迪士尼老鼠圈走了
And the mouse has got the money.
现在不能轻率花钱
Now's not the time for frivolous spending.
轻率
Frivolous?
我不得不走路过来 因为我的车沉在沼泽里
I had to walk here because my car's at the bottom of a swamp.
我需要加薪或者预付金什么的
I need a raise, an advance, something.
你不是走路过来的
You didn't walk here today.
我看到你了
Yeah, I saw you.
你搭的厄尼的车
Ernie gave you a ride.
一条鳄鱼吃了我老公
An alligator ate my husband.
听着 我不能为你
Look, you're asking for a precedent
开这个先例
that I can't afford to set.
不过
But...
水中有氧运动需要一个新教练
Water-obics needs a new instructor.
布兰达又泌尿道感染了
Yeah, Brenda's got another UTI.
她就是不肯把泳衣换下来
The woman simply won't change out of her swimsuit.
真病态
It's pathological.
如果我去教水上有氧运动 能给我加薪吗
Well, do I get a raise if I do Water-obics?
好吧 一周十块
All right, it pays ten dollars a week.
再加上为了揽客 我给布兰达定的
And I've been offering Brenda two dollars a head
一个人头两块
to goose attendance.
什么 我看过那个课
Wait, what? I've seen that class.
一周最多16块
That's, like, 16 bucks a week, tops.
一个月就是6♥4♥块
Think of it as 6♥4♥ a month.
老天
God.
去死吧 斯坦
Eat my shorts, Stan.
你是个强大的人
You are a powerful individual.
你显然有着出众的社交技巧
You clearly have exceptional social skills,
我认为你可以用其获利
and I think you can market those.
这个机会我只提供给我确信
I only offer this opportunity to folks I know have
-能在商界中成功的人 -先生
- what it takes to succeed in the world of business. - Sir,
如果你不是和他们一起的 你就得离开
if you are not with this party, you need to leave.
你已经搞砸了你的机会 赫蕾娜
You already blew your chance, Helena.
别把他们的也搞砸了
Don't blow theirs, please.
没事 我们正准备走
It's okay. We were just leaving.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
你这是在犯错
You're-you're making a mistake.
这...
This...
你也喜欢商业啊
I see you also like business.
在这种经济下 你得尽可能保持领先
You got to do whatever you can to stay ahead in this economy.
可不是吗
No kidding.
工薪阶级生活不易
Tough on working folks.
你看上去像是那种掌控一切的人
You seem like the type of guy who stays on top of things.
-消息灵通 -这个嘛
- Informed. - Well...
在我这行里必须这样
you got to be in my industry.
你还得有很强的洞察力
And you also have to be perceptive,
而你显然具备这个条件
which... you clearly are.
我懂
I hear you.
你老板肯定很满意你的工作
Your boss must be very happy with your work.
超出你想象的满意
Happier than you can imagine.
因为我就是我自己的老板
Because I am my own boss.
科迪·博那[勃起]"Cody Boner,
-博那公♥司♥ -是博纳
- Boner Enterprises." - It's Bonar.
-幸会 -我是帕特·斯坦利
- Good to meet you. - Pat Stanley.
-你自己的公♥司♥ -是的
- Your own business, huh? - Yes.
肯定要交不少税吧
Taxes must be killer.
实际上 在我这行
Well, actually, in my industry,
-一切都是税收冲销 -我也一样
- everything is a tax write-off. - Same here.
你能相信一个真正的亿万富翁是我的导师吗
Would you believe that a bona fide billionaire is my mentor?
志存高远
美创商
你也是美创商的人啊
A fellow Founders man.
不过我走了另一条路
Though I walk a different path.
建立沟通的桥梁
与"桥梁"同音
-巴克·布里奇斯 -是的
- Buck Bridges. - Yep.
你是加州人吗
Are you from California?
路过而已
Just passing through.
做生意
Business.
趁你在佛州
Well, while you're in Florida,
你该代理美创商东南分部
you should be representing Founders Southeast.
奥比·加博二世彻底改革了佛州的分销
Obie Garbeau II revolutionized distribution in Florida,
实际上
and actually...
实际上 我很乐意收你做我的下线
actually, I would be happy to incorporate you into my downline.
先生 你在加博体系里找不到更好的导师了
Sir, you won't find a better mentor for the Garbeau System.
仅用了三年 我就已经...
In only three years, I've--
-相信我 博那先生 -博纳
- Believe me, Mr. Boner-- - Bonar.
抱歉
Apologies.
澄清一下
I want to be clear.
我不打算找新体系
I'm not looking for a new system.
这样的话
Well...
-问题是 皮特 -帕特
- the thing is, Pete, that-- - Pat.
帕特
Pat.
加博体系重在社区
The Garbeau System is about community.
有外地人来搅浑水时
And you can't build a community
就建不好社区
when out-of-towners show up and muddy the waters.
加博连一点浑水都搞不定吗
Garbeau can't handle a little mud?
说话小心点 朋友
Tread lightly, friend.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你刚才是想招募那些人吗
Were you trying to recruit those people?
你似乎很习惯被拒绝了 博那
Seemed pretty comfortable taking no for an answer, Boner.
不过如果你想让你的生意更上一层楼
But if you ever want to elevate your game...
随时呼我
beep me.
我本来打算分你点豆子的
I was just going to offer you those beans.
没打中
Missed me.
朱伯块茎是一家土豆专卖♥♥店...
Zuber's Tubers is the potato specialty store...
你想猎点什么
So, what kind of game you after?
猪
Hog?
这辆后面能轻松放进
Well, you can get five or six hogs
五六头猪
on the back of this guy, easy.
一直想猎更大的动物
Been thinking about going bigger,
但是狩猎许可证的费用太高了
but the permit fees are out of control.
我和渔猎局的皮特·海克利去伯利兹
I did a mission trip to Belize with Pete Heckley
搞过短期宣教
over at Fish and Game.
我可以帮你搞到许可证
I can get you a permit.
你们听说了上周的鳄鱼袭击事件吗
Y'all hear about that gator attack last week?
我和那家伙是高中同学
I went to high school with that fella.
对 崔维斯·斯塔布斯
Yeah, Travis Stubbs.
75年带领龙♥卷♥风♥队拿到了冠军
Took the Tornadoes all the way in '75.
听说那条鳄鱼把他像姜饼人一样咬成了两截
Heard that gator chomped him in half like a gingerbread man.
不过他倒是娶了个尤物
Married a real piece of ass, though.
是啊 我不介意把她生吞了
Oh, yeah. I'd chomp her in half.
说话注意点
Bite your tongue.
-你说的可是朱伯选美冠军 -好吧
- That's a Miss Zuber you're talking about. - Okay, okay.
朱伯选美冠军
1982年的选美冠军
Miss 1982.
朱伯选美史上最优秀的冠军
Best talent the pageant ever saw.
可怜的人儿
That poor thing.
布里特妮 看着我
Brittni, look at me.
若是生活打击了我的姑娘 我一定会还击
When life hits one of my girls, damn it, I hit back.
有顾客
Customer.
欢迎光临巴兹赛车
Welcome to Buzz's Motorsports.
非常好闻的香味
Really nice scent.
是薰衣草加上一点玫瑰果
It's lavender with just a hint of rose hip.
这件三块卖♥♥吗
Give you three bucks for this.
龙♥卷♥风♥队
那是州冠军的球衣
That jersey belonged to a state champ.
想要就诚心出价
Give me a real offer.
斯塔布斯
可是谁用得上这么多乳液啊
But who would need this much lotion?
试试看 你会喜欢的
Try some. You'll get hooked.
剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表