剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表
如果能卖♥♥出去 我会考虑的
If it's something I can sell, I'll consider it.
只要你今晚让我见到我女儿就行
You just have to help me see my daughter tonight.
五分钟就行
Even just for five minutes.
3分56秒如何
How's three minutes and 56 seconds sound?
五分钟又不是很难
Five minutes isn't a big ask.
不 那是她妈妈在舞台上表演的时间
No, that's how long her mom's onstage for their dance number.
我可以偷偷带她出去然后在被发现前回去
I can sneak her out and have her back before anyone notices.
-他们能换首歌♥吗 -什么
‐ Can they pick a different song? ‐ What?
-不能 -《紫色的雨》怎么样
‐ No. ‐ Wh‐What about "Purple Rain"?
贾德 我没法换歌♥
Judd, I can't change the song.
你只有3分56秒
You have three minutes, 56 seconds.
很好 大家都在
Great. Everybody's here.
继续走
Keep walking.
厄尼
Ernie.
过来
Here.
我先打到你的
I shot you first!
他们能玩枪吗
Should they be playing with guns?
能 你的家人呢
Yeah. Where's your family?
厄尼 你得和家人一起上台
Ernie, you're supposed to go onstage with your family.
他们...
They're being...
你想不想这些孩子被收养
Do you want these kids to get adopted or not?
去找家人
Find a family.
你见到克丽丝朵了吗
Have you seen Krystal?
这些孤儿没化妆就上台了
The orphans went on without makeup.
他们看起来很可爱
They look beautiful.
他们 他们看起来糟透了
They‐they look terrible.
厄尼 你能帮我照看一会吗
Ernie, can you watch them for a sec
我要去找克丽丝朵
while I try to find her?
好吗 别吃了 这不是给你们吃的
Okay? Stop eating! It's not for you guys.
去你的吧
Eat my shorts.
你少找事
Get a life!
不行 不许碰 把吃的放下
Hey, no, none of that. Put the food down.
好了 把枪拿上 跟我来
Come on. Get your guns. Come with me.
孤儿们 快走
Orphans, walk. Move.
孤儿们快走 快
Orphans moving. Come on.
我不喜欢这个
I don't like these.
我也是
Me, neither.
上电视激动吗
You excited about being on TV?
就好像能一下子交到一群新朋友
It's like you get to meet a bunch of new friends all at once.
你知道真正幸运的人能得到什么吗
The really lucky ones, you know what they get?
成为家庭新成员
A new member of their family.
-比如你 -那就太好了
‐ Like you. ‐ That'd be pretty cool.
谢谢在家的观众朋友收看节目
And thank you, folks at home, for tuning in.
立即捐款
拨♥打♥热♥线♥
我们将播出很长时间
We're gonna be here a long time,
所以让电♥话♥响起来吧
so let's get those phones ringing.
我向你保证我们会玩得很开心
And I guarantee you we're gonna have fun.
我们一定会笑声不断
We're gonna have lots of laughs.
宝贝
Mija.
贾德·沃特里普的故事我能拿多少钱
How much can I get for Judd Waltrip's story?
他被逐出商会 然后他们给他妻子洗♥脑♥
He got excommunicated, then they brainwashed his wife,
他们夺走了他的孩子
they took away his kid
然后炸了他的船 我都会录下来
and firebombed his boat. I'll have it all on tape.
很高兴接到你的电♥话♥ 克丽丝朵
Good to hear from you, Krystal.
抱歉 我有点急
Sorry. I'm in a hurry.
-戒毒所怎么样了 -他们给我开了不同的药
‐ How's rehab? ‐ They gave me different pills
来帮我戒掉我上瘾的那个药
to get me off the pills I was on.
新药效果很好
The new pills are pretty good.
听起来不错
Sounds great.
没有哪个正经的媒体
Well, no respectable outlet
会买♥♥一份磁带证明
is gonna just buy a taped testimonial.
报道必须得到核实
Stories have to be verified.
所以你需要一个真正的记者
So you'd need an actual reporter.
你有认识的记者吗
Do you know any?
被我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
如果我们做得好 我就能找回我的工作
If we do this right, I can get my job back
并有机会支付这次"度假"的费用
and have a chance at paying for this vacation.
但我要百分之二十
But I want 20%.
十五
15.
-成交 -很好
‐ Deal. ‐ Okay, great.
也许杰拉尔多会报道
Maybe Geraldo will run it.
不用谢
You're welcome.
克丽丝朵 你确定要这么做吗
Krystal, are you sure about this?
看看他
Look at him.
我不敢想象如果有人把黛丝蒂妮夺走会怎样
I couldn't imagine if someone took Destinee away from me.
别装了 你的动机才不是这个
Stop it, that's not why you're doing this.
这些都是坏人
These are bad people.
哈莫妮不让梅洛迪听风尚合唱团的歌♥
Harmony won't let Melody listen to En Vogue.
好吧
Okay.
我能帮上什么忙
Okay, how can I help?
你只要把那个对准他按下录像键就行了
You just point that at him and hit record.
动作快点 哈莫妮马上就要上台了
Make it quick. Harmony's going on soon.
上帝给了我一份礼物
The good Lord gave me a gift.
不是天赋 也不是机智
No, not talent. Not smarts, either.
我所拥有的是更加重要的...
What I was blessed with is much more important...
都赖你
You did this.
-宝贝 -你不让我去
‐ Sweetie. ‐ You wouldn't let me go,
-现在爸爸有了新的家庭 -什么
‐ and now Dad has a new family. ‐ What?
我生命中最重要的人对我的支持
...support of the people in my life who matter most.
他们给了我天赋
They give me talent.
这就是美创商的核心价值
That's what FAM's all about.
家庭
Family.
做个丈夫和父亲 陪伴特别的家人
Being a husband and a father to these special people.
露易斯她们上台了吗
Have Louise and them gone on yet?
房♥子还没榻 不是吗
Building's still standing, isn't it?
因为她们会嗨翻全场
'Cause they're gonna bring the house down!
克丽丝朵
Krystal?
克丽丝朵
Krystal.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
女士们到底上台了吗
Have the ladies gone on yet or not?
她们在打扮
They're on deck.
-好 -去吧 让她们快点
‐ Okay. ‐ Um, go. Tell 'em to hurry.
帽子拿来了
I got the hats!
克丽丝朵 你终于来了 谢天谢地
Krystal, finally. Thank God.
-抱歉 我撞到狗了 -什么
‐ Sorry. I hit a dog. ‐ What?
女士们 快点别上去
All right. Ladies, pin quickly.
-这边在前 -女士们 到你们了
‐ That's the front. ‐ Ladies, you're next.
-快点 -走吧 走吧
‐ Vámonos. ‐ Let's go, let's go.
帮我 好的
Help. All right.
深呼吸
Breathe.
抱歉
Sorry.
你们准备好了吗 好了吗 好了吗
Are you ready? Ready? Ready, ready, ready, ready?
速战速决美创商
Wham Bam Thank You FAM!
走吧
Let's go!
你们看到一个拿大提琴的小女孩了吗
Y'all seen a little girl with a cello?
借过
Excuse me.
加博人
Now, Garbeau folks,
有志者会怎样
what do go‐getters do?
-事竟成 -事竟成
‐ Go get! ‐ Go get.
没错 有志者...
That's right. Go‐getters go...
-梅洛迪 -但有志者不是
‐ Melody? ‐ But go‐getters aren't
唯一能成事的
the only thing that's gonna get you.
节奏也能成事
The rhythm's gonna get you, too.
从佛罗里达阳光明媚的迈阿密海滩
Bringing that smooth Latin rhythm to you
为你献上流畅的拉丁旋律
all the way from sunny Miami Beach, Florida,
-掌声有请... -梅洛迪
‐ give it up... ‐ Hi. Melody.
我给你准备了一个惊喜 我的一个朋友
I've got a surprise for you. A friend of mine
跟我说你喜欢喝巧克力饮料
told me you like Yoo‐hoo.
-谁说的 -你♥爸♥爸
‐ Who? ‐ Your dad.
你想见他吗 我带你去
You want to see him? I'll take you.
剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表