剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表
Hey, have you tried spanking the boy?
不是 不是那种急事
No, it's not that kind of emergency.
厄尼 我很担心你 好吗
Ernie, I am worried about you, all right?
你现在上班迟到早退
You are coming in late, you're leaving early,
今天干脆就不来了
and today, you're not showing up at all.
你本来应该在我这里当二把手
Now, you're supposed to be my number two around here,
但结果你却在帮克丽丝朵擦屁♥股♥
but instead, Krystal's got you cleaning up number twos.
这事跟她没关系
She's got nothing to do with it.
但跟美创商有关系
But FAM does.
听着 "一心二用等于无用"
Look, "To do two things at once is to do neither one."
你知道这是谁说的吗
Do you know who said that?
一个罗马奴隶吧 大概是
A Roman slave, probably.
而且他说得对
And he was right.
维克多
Victor?
我们去上课吧
你知道托德曼的借口是什么吗
Do you know what Toddman's excuse was?
"他们已经入主白宫了"
"They're already in the White House.
"还要我的钱干什么"
Why do they need my money?"
跟他们说你请客
Tell them it's your treat.
我不去了
I'm not going.
布♥什♥都不会到场
Bush isn't even gonna be there.
只有奎尔[副总统]
It's just Quayle.
他来自印第安纳州
Who is from Indiana.
诉讼所在的地方
That's where the lawsuit is.
那又怎么样 我要跟我的妻子一起
So, what, I'm supposed to sit there like a lump,
傻呆呆地坐在那儿吗 看起来像什么样
alone with my wife? How's that gonna look?
我要跟更上档次的人交往
I need to associate with a better class of people.
那就忘掉那些家伙
Then forget the fellas.
让你的哥伦布级会员填补空缺
You fill the seats with your Columbuses.
除了罗杰谁都可以
Hell, anybody but Roger.
不管怎么说 都不能光着脚
You cannot be barefoot in front
出现在副总统面前
of the vice president, for cripes' sake.
一定得带上罗杰
Got to have Roger there.
你可以说这是对他们努力奋斗的奖赏
You can say that it is a gift for their hard work.
对他们努力奋斗的奖赏叫做薪水 露易斯
A gift for their hard work is called a paycheck, Louise.
晚宴门票2500美元一张
These seats are $2,500 dollars apiece.
如果我不能以5000美元一张的价格卖♥♥给
Now, if I can't pawn 'em off on a dolt like Toddman
托德曼那样的笨蛋 那我就成了笨蛋了
for five grand apiece, that makes me the Toddman.
不 和我来往的人
No. I-I need to associate
应该是参议员
with-with... with senators,
大亨 法官
with moguls, with judges.
加博先生
Mr. Garbeau, sir?
什么事
What?
我可以做你的托德曼
I can be your Toddman.
♪ I can't say ♪
♪ I feel it in your kiss ♪
♪ Just one look ♪
♪ That's all it took ♪
♪ Just one look ♪
♪ You got me hooked... ♪
我去给你开前门
I'll meet you at the front door.
好的
All right.
每节课有五十人参加
I had 50 people in that pool a session.
每人两美元 每周六次
Two dollars a head, six times a week.
我就是这么用美创商赚钱的
That's how I make FAM work for me.
所有美创商傻瓜都会去 因为上线让他们去
All the FAM goobers go 'cause their upline told 'em to.
你是说你
You mean you.
听着 我能洗衣服对吧
Listen, um, I'm gonna get to do my laundry, right?
对 我在洗最后一批了
Yeah, I'm on my last load.
问题是 方圆160公里内
The thing is, everyone within 100 miles
可能加入美创商的都已经入伙了
who'd ever do FAM already does.
所以我得想办法找些名字填到表格上
So I just got to figure out a way to get some names on forms
然后给他们买♥♥点货
and then buy 'em a little inventory
维持我的分销额
so my numbers don't fall.
好吧 这就是你想找我聊的原因吗
Okay, so that's why you wanted to talk to me?
被我查出住处 收回商品的那些人
So you can get a couple of names and addresses of the people
你想要他们的名字和地址
that I had to track down and repossess?
你知道那些人♥大♥多数都死了吧
I mean, you do know that most of the people are dead, right?
-应该无所谓 -克丽...
- I'm pretty sure that's fine. - Kry...
反正是科迪的钱
It's Cody's money anyway,
我只需要在恢复水花运动前
and I just need to stay Washington
维持华盛顿级
until I get Splashercize.
你♥他♥妈♥疯了
You have lost your damn mind.
可不是吗
No crap.
你会被鬼缠上的
You're gonna get haunted.
而且是你活该
You're gonna deserve it.
喂
Hello?
猜猜我从哪里打来的
Guess where I'm calling from.
哪里
Where?
奥比·加博的办公室电♥话♥
Obie Garbeau's office phone.
水花运动的事你问他了吗
Did you ask him about Splashercize?
克丽丝朵 你可以自己问他
Well, Krystal, ask him yourself,
因为我刚刚为我们争取到了与奥比
because I just got us an evening with Obie
和露易斯·加博二世共度一个晚上的机会
and Louise Garbeau the Second.
天啊 终于
Jesus. Finally.
什么时候
When?
他邀请我们参加今晚的竞选活动
He invited us to a campaign event tonight.
副总统丹·奎尔
Vice frickin' President Dan frickin' Quayle.
那家伙再犯一次心脏病就能当上总司令了
I mean, that guy is one heart attack away from commander in chief.
不是说我想让他犯心脏病 不是的
Not that I'd ever wish for, you know, that's not,
-我不是那个意思 -副总统
- what I meant. - Vice president?
-是的 -美国的
- Yeah. - Of America?
什么
What?
不过活动之前奥比
Only thing is Obie needs me
需要我陪在他身边 职责所在
by his side till then-- call of duty.
所以你只能自己开车过去了
So, uh, you gotta drive yourself.
好吧 参加募捐会应该穿什么
Okay. Wh-What do you wear to a fund-raiser?
只需要一个跨州微笑
Just a smile from here to Georgia and,
还有那枚订婚钻戒
that diamond engagement ring
因为科迪·博纳办到了
because Cody Bonar came through.
好了
All right.
计划有变
Change of plans.
你能照看孩子吗
Can you babysit?
今 今晚吗
T-Tonight?
怎么了
What?
你一定要穿
Hi. Um, you definitely need
你最好的裙子
to wear the nicest dress you have.
好的
Okay.
我得去准备了
I got to get ready.
好吧
Okay.
那是个意外 却要开除我吗
It was an accident. And I'm being fired?
我们的观众受到了精神创伤
Our viewers are traumatized.
别怪我啊 怪该死的乌龟
Well, don't blame me. Blame the damn turtles.
拜托 米尔塔
Come on, Mirta.
告诉我你没有在电视直播上嗑药嗑得神志不清
Tell me you weren't stoned out of your mind on live TV.
失去手指让我清醒过来了
Losing the finger sobered me up.
这种情况已经不是第一次发生了
This isn't the first time this has happened.
好吧 失去手指是第一次发生
Well, I guess this is the first time this has happened,
但你滥用止疼药是个问题
but your painkiller situation is a problem.
而且我的免死金牌都用光了
And I don't have any get-out-of-jail-free cards left.
让我自己和电视台谈
Let me talk to network myself.
你必须出示搜查令
Usted necesita una orden para eso.
现在用英语说
Ahora en inglés.
"我知道我的权利"
"I know my rights.
佛罗里达英语
"你必须出示搜查令"
You need a warrant for that."
大家一起 我知道我的权利
Everybody? I know my rights.
我知道我的权利
I know my rights.
你必须出示搜查令
You need a warrant.
中佛罗里达大学
新闻学院
米尔塔·赫瑞拉
新闻传播学 毕业证书
妈
Mom?
艾萨克给我打电♥话♥了
Isaac called me.
他担心没人看着你 你就会滥用药物
He was worried you'd go on a bender without supervision.
艾萨克太自以为是了
剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表