剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表
- ♪ Happy birthday, dear Sandra ♪ - Oh, my God.
♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
他这个年龄的男孩
Yeah, well, a boy his age ought to start
该开始学骑摩托了
getting comfortable with a motorbike.
但是你一定要确保
But you really want to make sure
孩子骑摩托时要戴好头盔
any kid who rides wears a helmet.
这么猛的发动机...
It's a hell of a lot of motor for...
老天
Good gravy.
我从没骑过这么猛的车
I never sat on so much power.
就像骑着一头狂奔的水牛
It's like riding a charging buffalo.
你有没有试骑过
Have you ever tried one of these?
我是来给儿子选车的
I'm here for my son.
好吧 你应该试试为自己选车
Well, you should try being here for you.
巴兹·布罗格登
朱伯选美冠军是一辈子的事 克丽丝朵
Miss Zuber is forever, Krystal.
我不会眼看着你受苦
I won't leave you hurting here,
但是你不适合做销♥售♥
but you're not right for sales.
我刚刚把全地形车卖♥♥给那位女士了
I just sold that lady an ATV,
我都不在这里工作
and I don't even work here.
我应该找你要提成
I ought to be asking for commission.
不光是卖♥♥出去那么简单 重点是讨价还价
It's not just about closing. It's the haggle.
我赚的是差价
The money's in the margins.
我的销♥售♥员不只要把车卖♥♥出去
I don't just hire salesmen who close.
还要以正确的方式卖♥♥出去
I hire salesmen who close right.
这话是什么意思
Well, what the hell does that mean?
我跟你说点别的 克丽丝朵
Let me run something else by you, Krystal.
我女儿贝卡 正在为朱伯青少年选美大赛做准备
My daughter Becca, she's prepping for Miss Teen Zuber.
当然了 我必须避嫌 放弃当评委
Now, I have to recuse myself as a judge, of course.
她需要一个合适的教练
She's gonna need a proper coach.
好吧
Okay.
康妮·普朗普顿提出想当教练
Connie Prumpton offered to do it.
康妮赢得84年的选美冠军是因为她有一对爆♥乳♥
Well, Connie won Miss Zuber '84 'cause of her cans.
爆♥乳♥这事可教不来
Can't coach Becca to have big cans.
你还是那么能说
You still got a way with words.
总而言之 贝卡很漂亮
Anyway, Becca, she's beautiful,
但是她有点阴郁
but she's a little spooky.
她需要依靠才艺取胜
She's gonna need to lean on her talent.
你知道我在才艺环节
You know I owned that talent portion.
向来无可匹敌
Forever and always.
你还会不会...
Are you still able to do your, um...
我不记得你叫它什么了 就是...
I don't remember what you called it. The, uh...
与那什么共舞
dance with the things?
没有专门的名字
Never called it anything in particular.
我自己跳给她看吧
I'll show her myself.
哈罗德 外面进展如何
Well, how's it going out there, Harold?
崔维斯是爸爸最好的朋友吗
Was Travis Dad's best friend?
不是 亲爱的
No, honey.
爸爸为什么要这样做呢
Why is Dad doing this?
为邻居做点好事
Well, doing something nice for your neighbors
会让你♥爸♥爸感觉好些
makes your dad feel good.
那为什么爸爸觉得难过呢
Well, why does Dad feel bad?
是这样 现在
See, right now
克丽丝朵女士没有时间伤心
Ms. Krystal doesn't have the time to feel sad,
所以你♥爸♥爸就替她伤心
so your dad is being sad for her.
但他总是这样
But he's like this a lot.
黛丝蒂妮小姐
Miss Destinee,
准备好让妈妈来抱你了吗
are you ready for your mama to come get you?
只有你和我
It's you and me.
我深表同情 克丽丝朵
My sympathies, Krystal.
格伦娜 天呐 芥末鸡蛋
Glenna! Oh, my God, deviled eggs.
你太贴心了 你订的货在这里
You're so sweet. Here, your order's right here.
需要帮忙吗
Do you need help?
你可以帮格伦娜搬货
You can help Glenna with her stuff.
格伦娜能搞定
Glenna's fine.
克丽丝朵 我确认一下
Krystal, I'm just checking.
你填三联单的时候写得够重吗
Have you been pressing hard enough for the triplicates?
够的 卡罗尔
Yes, Carol.
-贱♥货♥ -别这样
- Bitch. - Don't.
卡罗尔是你的 也是我的上线
Carol is your-- and my-- upline.
我答应给崔维斯的下线分销
I agreed to distribute to Travis's downline,
可没答应拍卡罗尔的马屁
not kiss Carol's ass.
不是我要带她来的 好吗
It wasn't my idea to bring her here, okay?
威克斯夫妇觉得你打算离开美创商
The Wickeses think you're considering leaving FAM.
我什么打算也没有
I'm not considering anything.
好了 我们赶快把你订的货检查一遍
All right, let's go over your order quick.
纸巾
Facial tissues,
-绷带 大... -你好
- bandages, large... - Hello...
粉饼 洗发露
powder compact, shampoo.
科迪 你不能再出现大起落了
Cody, you can't afford any more pop-n-drops.
如果在留住克丽丝朵的事上遇到了挑战
Now, if you're facing challenges keeping Krystal engaged,
告诉我 我会帮你的
tell me. I'm here to help.
她只是情绪不佳 卡罗尔
She's just in a bad mood, Carol.
说不定是到了每个月的那几天
You know, it's probably that time of the month.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
不 我的意思是 医学上的
No, I just meant, I meant, um, medically.
奥比有一门课程专门应对动摇的下线
Obie did an entire seminar on wavering downline.
我有那盘磁带 我觉得你需要听听
I have the tape. I think you need it.
奥比写过或说过的每句话
I know every single word
我都烂熟于心 我...
Obie's ever written or said, I--
完事了
I'm done.
找别人来干这些破事吧
Find someone else to do this crap.
搞定她
Fix it.
好的
Yes.
有人吗
Knock, knock!
-谁啊 -我是朗达
- Yeah? - It's Rhonda!
收回公♥司♥的人
The-the repo lady.
进来吧
Come in.
-门坏了 -好
- Door's broken. - Okay.
我不知道你还有什么可拿的
I-I don't know what's left for you to take.
不 我不是为了工作来的
No, I'm not here on business.
我只是觉得 假装买♥♥东西
Look, I-I was just thinking about how much fun I had
真的很有趣
pretending to buy stuff.
我一般不会收回好几箱一百美元的威士忌
I don't repo cases of $100 Scotch often.
这是我表达同情的方式
My way of offering sympathies.
你来得不是时候
It's not a good time.
别碰那个
Don't touch that.
听着 我很少遇到顺风顺水的人
Look, I don't meet a lot of folk during good times.
我遇到的人总是需要一个可以靠着流泪的肩膀
I do meet folk when they need a shoulder to cry on.
是吗 那我告诉你 他死了最糟的是
Yeah. Well, I'll tell you, worst thing about him dying
我不能跟他离婚了
is that now I can't divorce him,
所以 说起流泪什么的
so that's where I am in terms of
这就是我的情况
needing shoulders and such.
我要去看孩子了 不过...
I got to check on my baby, but, um...
管它呢 进来吧
what the heck, come on in.
我来调酒
I'll grab us some mixers.
这里装的是尸体吗
Is there a body in there?
这是为一份工作准备的 我慢慢跟你说
It's for a job. I'll tell you all about it.
好吧
Okay.
我明白
I get it.
她最近日子不好过 但是她...
She's having a tough go of things, but she's...
她很适合这项工作
she's perfect for the job.
下线对她几乎是崇拜 你懂吗
I mean, the downline practically worships her, you know?
而且加上寡妇的身份只会更有帮助
And I'm sure the widow thing doesn't hurt.
没错 帕特 说得太对了
No, not at all, Pat, not at all.
只要她开口 他们愿意追随她
They'd go to the ends of the earth for her
直到天涯海角
if she asked them to.
-她没有开口 对吧 -对
- She ain't asking, huh? - No.
她和崔维斯只是杰弗逊铜级 所以...
She and Travis were barely Bronze Jeffersons, so...
那点奖金还不足以把她留住
The bonuses just aren't enough to keep her in the game.
我很高兴你呼了我 因为你猜对了
Okay, so I'm glad you beeped me, because you're right,
布里奇斯先生对此确实有所见解
Mr. Bridges does have something to say on the matter.
剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表