剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表
奥比·加博
Obie Garbeau?
老天
Oh, Lord.
科迪给了那蠢货多少我的钱
The amount of my money Cody has handed over to that idiot.
你的钱
Your money?
你真天真
Bless your heart.
你不会以为
You didn't think that
他靠卖♥♥瓷砖清洗剂能赚到那么多钱吧
he made all that money selling tile cleaner...
对吗
did you?
我以为他的生意做得
I thought he had a pretty good business
-风生水起呢 -我儿子是个没出息的废物
- going for himself. - My son is a feckless tit.
而奥比·加博是个小丑
And Obie Garbeau is a clown.
这话值得喝一杯
Well, I'll drink to that.
我创立了自己的水上有氧运动课
You know, I-I started my own water aerobics class.
融入到美创商的模式中
Made it a FAM type of thing.
奥比·加博给我取缔了
And Obie Garbeau shut it down.
我还以为他很会赚钱呢
I thought he was supposed to be some sort of genius money guy.
总之 我称之为水花运动
Well, anyway, Splashercize is what I call it.
想出这个名字花了你不少心思吧
You put a lot of thought into that name, didn't you?
知道吗
You know,
你们都要和奥比坐在房♥间后面
you're all sitting with Obie in the back of the room.
如果你不想一直困在后面
If you don't want to get stuck back there,
帮自己个忙
do yourself a favor.
找个真正的投资者
Find a real investor.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
好了
Well...
我看看
let's see.
他们把我们安排到了后面
They've seated us in the back.
又是这样
Again.
我给了这些人♥渣♥数百万
I give these scumbags millions.
七七 快点
Seven and Seven. Quick.
-十四 -这是酒名
- 14. - It's a drink.
别气 没事
Look, hang on. It's all right.
我们进去吧
Let's go. Come on, now.
来吧 我们会见到他
Let's just go. We'll-we'll meet him.
-他应该在 -我们会找到他
- He should be here. - We'll find him.
水花运动
美创商专享
那个
So, um...
我喜欢你的包
I love your purse.
谢谢
Thank you.
是雪豹吗
Is it a snow leopard?
-还是老虎 -老虎
- Or tiger? - Tiger.
就像是水里的健身房♥
It's like a gym in the water.
把你在地面上做的运动
Everything you do outside the water,
搬到了水里
but inside the water.
你好啊
Howdy!
你好 科德沃斯
Hello, Codworth.
妈妈
Mother.
每年这个时候你不都会去圣特罗佩吗
Thought you were in Saint-Tropez this time of year.
总得有人阻止民♥主♥党
Well, someone has to keep the Democrats
把政♥府♥变成自助餐
from turning the government into an all-you-can-eat buffet.
陪我们喝吧
Drink with us.
免费的
It's free.
永远不要拒绝免费酒水 艾伦·乔伊
Never turn down a free drink, Ellen Joy.
我不是跟你说了我会来吗 丹尼
Didn't I tell you I would show, Danny?
我高兴得不得了
And I am pleased as punch.
你的鼻子怎么了
What did you do to your nose?
嗯 这是...
Yeah, it's a...
乌龟弄的
It was turtles.
这是...你好
It's a... Hi.
我是丹·奎尔
I'm Dan Quayle.
可不是吗
No crap.
她真逗
She's a real cracker.
副总统先生
Mr. Vice President...
看看四周 科迪
Look around, Cody.
总裁 石油大亨
CEOs. Oil tycoons.
还有副总统
The vice goddang president.
我们在这儿
We're here.
-我们做到了 -是吗
- We did it. - We did?
我刚见了副总统 我们做到了
I just met the vice president. We did it.
谢谢
Thank you.
-干杯 -我不喝酒
- Cheers. - No, I-I don't drink.
香槟里没有酒精
There's no alcohol in champagne.
只有气泡
Just bubbles.
过来
Come here.
不 我们要错过演讲了
No, we're gonna miss the speech.
谁在乎啊 都是税收的废话
Who cares? Something about taxes.
我跟你说 那个达纳·卡维
But I'll tell you what, that, uh, Dana Carvey?
他们说那是喜剧 我说不好
They-they say that's comedy. I don't... I don't know.
-我完全没笑 -副总统
- I'm not laughing. - Vice President.
你好 你什么时候来奥古斯塔啊
Hey, there. When are we gonna get you down to Augusta?
天 我要是不上去说几句的话
Heck. They're gonna make us give all the money back
-他们会要求我们退款的 -不不 等等
- if I don't get up there and say a few words. - No, no, no, wait.
等一下 我有个官司
Just a second, just a second. Um, I got a lawsuit
在你的管辖区内...
down in your neck of the woods that--
感谢你的支持
I thank you for your support.
听着 孩子 我只需要一小会儿时间
Now, listen, son. I just need a minute.
我可是为这晚宴花了好多钱
I paid a lot of money for this dinner.
那我建议你 坐下好好吃饭
Then I suggest you... sit down and eat it.
♪ 啊 你可看见 ♪
♪ Oh, say, can you see ♪
The Star Spangled Banner
♪ 透过一线曙光 ♪
♪ By the dawn's early light ♪
♪ 我们对着什么 ♪
♪ What so proudly we hailed ♪
♪ 发出欢呼的声浪 ♪
♪ At the twilight's last gleaming... ♪
-说出真♥相♥ 布♥什♥和奎尔 -天啊
- Tell the truth, Bush and Quayle! - Oh, my God.
说出真♥相♥
Tell the truth!
女士 您没事吧
You okay, ma'am?
-趴下 -真♥相♥已经败露
- Get down. - The truth is out there!
惊扰到你们我深表歉意
My sincerest apologies for the disturbance.
-谢谢 -给我条束线带
- Thank you. - Give me a zip tie.
罗斯威尔
Roswell!
趴下
Down.
-趴下 -你不明白
- Get down. - You don't understand!
不要挣扎了
Stop struggling.
-把手套进去 -我无法呼吸了
- Let's get in here. - I can't breathe!
♪ 勇士的家乡 ♪
♪ The brave. ♪
杂物间
来吧
Come on.
我们在做什么
What are we doing?
闭嘴
Shut up.
好吧
Okay.
不幸的是
Unfortunately,
我国有大约3400万人没有保险
we've got about 34 million people uninsured.
他们没有保险 因为他们负担不起
They're uninsured because they can't afford it.
美国家庭平均
The average American family
一年在健康保险上花费12000美元
will spend $12,000 dollars a year on health insurance.
但是如果我们让该死的民♥主♥党掌权
But if we let the dang Democrats take over,
我们就有麻烦了 朋友们
my friends, we're in trouble.
候诊时间漫长
Long wait times.
定量配给 问题在于
Rationing. The problem is,
美国的医生在医疗事故保险上
doctors in America are spending a fortune
-花了太多钱 -是啊
- on malpractice insurance. - Oh, yeah.
只有一个问题 就是这个问题
There's only one problem, and that is it.
他说得对
He's right.
所以 我们接下来要这么做
So, here's what we're gonna do.
我们要解决医疗事故的问题
We're gonna fix the malpractice problem,
然后把省下来的钱
and we're gonna take the money we save there
用于税收抵免
and transfer it into tax credits,
票证和减免
vouchers and deductions.
美国人要用这些钱去买♥♥
Americans are gonna use those to purchase health care
商业保险 这才是正途
on the private market, where it belongs.
再来四年 再来四年
Four more years! Four more years!
剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表