剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表
他听到你在集♥会♥上
He heard you at that rally
推销水花运动了
when you pitched Splashercize,
那不是加博体系
and that's not Garbeau System!
所有人都知道必须百分百遵循加博体系
Everyone knows that you have to follow the Garbeau System 100%!
现在彭兰德要来找麻烦了
And now Penland's on the warpath!
我就不该让你在集♥会♥上发言
I never should've let you speak at that rally!
-天啊 -科迪
- Oh, my God! - Cody!
干什么
What?
别这么消极
Don't be so negative.
-你好 -克丽丝朵 快进来
- Hi. - Krystal. Get in here, girl.
妮妮准备好出发了吗
Is Neenee ready to go?
黛丝蒂妮没事 她只是
Now, Destinee's fine. She just started to get
-有一点点鼻塞 -什么 她在哪
- a little congested. - What? Where is she?
莎白用蒸汽帮她通通
Bets has got her on some steam.
她们马上就出来
They'll be out in a shake.
好
All right.
那么
So...
我试了我们说的办法
I-I tried what we talked about.
是吗 你签了几个
Yeah? How many did you sign?
一个都没有
Not a one.
我跟我的整个教会
I pitched my entire congregation
还有莎白一半的家长教师会成员推销了
and half of Bets' PTA registry.
-没关系 亲爱的 -不
- It's all right, hon. - No.
我这周必须签约五十个独♥立♥业主
I need to close 50 IBOs this week.
我觉得这不现实
I don't see how you can.
就算我能谈成生意
I mean, even if I was a closer,
也没有能谈生意的对象了
there's nobody left to close.
这里所有人都听过推销了
Everybody around here's already heard the pitch.
这是个麻烦
I mean, it's a pickle.
不 厄尼 你才是麻烦
No, Ernie, you're the pickle.
你还好吗 克丽丝朵
You all right, Krystal?
出什么事了吗
Something going on?
你想加入美创商
You wanted to get into FAM
为你的家人提供他们应得的好东西
to give your family the nice things they deserve.
我没看到你家有孔雀和键盘吉他啊
Well, I don't see any peacocks or keytars around here.
你看到了吗
Do you?
小可爱来了
Here's the little charmer.
她似乎有点感冒了
She seems to be coming down with a little bit of a cold.
-所以... -谢了 莎白
- So... - Thanks, Bets.
嗯 别客气
Yeah. No problem.
好了 这个我拿走
Okay. I'm taking this.
没出什么事吧
Everything all right?
嗯 没事 亲爱的
Yeah. Sure thing, Buttercup.
要是我带一些
Well, maybe if I brought
美创商的产品给你看看
some FAM products to show you...
如果你改变主意
Well, if you change your mind...
是吗 不是吧
Really? Really?
不 我祝你幸福
No, bless your heart.
妈妈有点想打人
Mommy wants to do violence.
你发烧了
You're burning up.
来
Here.
敬爱的奥比·加博二世
Dear Obie Garbeau II...
敬爱的天父
Dear Heavenly Father,
请帮助我在圣灵的果实中成长
please help me grow in the fruit of the Spirit
并与您走得更近
and walk closer with you.
您一直对我很好
You've been so good to me.
我在鲜花与落日中看到您的身影
I see you in the flowers and the sunsets.
我在甜美的家庭里看到您的光辉
I see you in my sweet, sweet family.
加博体系高于一切
The Garbeau System is above all others.
"如直布罗陀巨岩一般坚固牢靠"为习语
您如直布罗陀巨岩一般坚定可靠
You are the rock when we need a Gibraltar.
又称为移♥民♥石
新移♥民♥踏上美国的第一块岩石
或如普利茅斯岩
Or a Plymouth.
如果我做错了什么 请您理解
If I have done wrong, I need you to understand,
我只是一个人
I am just one man,
一个有很多下线的人
one man with many downlines.
主啊 我内心十分沉重
God, I have a heavy heart.
我能感觉到您在对我说话
I can feel you talking to me,
但我听不清话语
but I can't... hear the words.
我知道克丽丝朵出现在我生命中有其原因
I-I know Krystal's in my life for a reason.
我只是希望达成您的意愿
I-I just want your will to be done.
如果我没有成为您所期望的人 这是我的错
I-If I'm not being the man you want me to be, that's my fault.
我重申 克丽斯朵·斯塔布斯之举不是我的错
I repeat, Krystal Stubbs' actions are not my fault.
一个人的能力实在有限
There's only so much one man can do.
我按您的话活着 也会按您的话死去
I live by your word, and I'll die by your word.
感谢聆听
Thank you for listening.
我渴望听到您的话语 主啊
I want to hear you, O Lord.
帮助我成为您所期望的人
Help me be the man you'd have me be.
以汝圣洁之名
In thy most holy name,
阿门
amen.
厄尼 你会说西班牙语吗
Ernie, do you speak Spanish?
史蒂夫牧师
Pastor Steve.
你好吗 厄尼
How you doing, Ernie?
-我挺好 -听着
- I'm all right. - Hey, listen,
我希望你能来帮我应对我们的
I was hoping you could come and help me
姐妹教会 卢尔德教会
with our sister church, Iglesia de Lourdes.
语言障碍很严重
There's a big language barrier.
太厉害了
Ain't that something?
我刚刚还在祈祷 希望能做些什么来帮助他人
Here I am, praying on what I can do to help other people,
然后你就带来了答案
and here you come with the answer.
我知道 我刚刚
I know. I-I was...
一直都坐在这里
I was here the whole time.
该死
Dang.
我上班要迟到了
I'm gonna be late for work.
你老板喜欢大吼大叫
Your boss a yeller?
而且还毛手毛脚
When he's not a groper.
知道吗 我现在坐在这里都能赚钱
You know, I'm making money while I sit here right now.
免了 我什么都不买♥♥
No, I'm not buying anything.
我不卖♥♥东西 我只是
I'm not selling. I'm just...
向你提供我得到的机会
offering an opportunity someone offered me.
美创商
FAM.
成为美创商的一分子意味着
Becoming part of FAM means
再也没人能占你的便宜了
no one's taking advantage of you anymore.
你说了算
You call the shots.
如果真有那么好
If it's so great,
你还来这里干什么
what the hell are you doing here?
我知道你在打什么主意
I know what you're up to.
你在做的事很危险
What you're doing is dangerous.
什么
What?
黛丝蒂妮·斯塔布斯
Destinee Stubbs?
我们应该谈谈
We should talk.
咨♥询♥上线
"Consult your upline."
或许你可以...你...
So maybe you can... you...
你可以把它交给...
You could give it to...
好了
Okay.
我看过了
I've read it,
并且做出了
and I have made
决定
a decision.
不行
No.
我不会把这个交给加博先生
I will not give this to Mr. Garbeau.
好吧 但你是华盛顿级的 对吧
Okay, but you're-you're a Washington, right?
你会去天堂岛
You're... you'll be at Paradise Cay.
我只需要让他知道
I just... I just need him to know that this
水花运动这事不是我的错
Splashercize thing is not my fault.
我们的儿子卡尔六岁时
When our son Carl was six,
他连续一周每天晚上
he peed in his rain boot
都尿在他的雨靴里
every night for a week.
我们质问他的时候
And when we confronted him,
他否认那是他的尿
he denied it was his pee.
尿是指克丽丝朵吗
Is Krystal the pee?
我的天啊 孩子
剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表