剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表
We-we fell in love,
然后我以最快的速度娶了她
and-and I married her as quick as I could.
对 我
Yeah, I was, uh...
我之前混的挺不错的
I-I was doing pretty good, actually.
我 我很幸福
I, uh, I was happy.
-我... -不过我们现在更幸福
- I... - Well, not as happy as we are now.
多亏了美创商
Thanks to FAM,
我们现在住在梦想中的房♥子里
we are now living in our dream house.
-对 -我是说八间浴室
- Yeah. - I'm talking eight bathrooms,
六间卧室 一间游戏室 我发誓
six bedrooms, a game room. I mean, I swear,
总有一天他会为了吃豆人离开我
he's gonna leave me for Ms. Pac-Man one day.
说得对
That's right.
你们想知道最棒的部分吗
You want to know the best part?
你准备好了 亲爱的
Are you ready, honey?
美创商给了我们力量
FAM gives us strength!
没错
Yes.
天啊 科迪 我知道该怎么做
Holy crap, Cody. I know what to do.
不 不行 我举不动你
No. I can't, I can't lift you like that.
真的吗
Really?
你说真的
You serious?
美创商家人 你们好
Hello, FAM family.
我是科迪
I'm Cody.
科迪·博纳
Cody Bonar.
骄傲的华盛顿级
I'm a proud Washington.
加博先生 这是莫大的荣幸
Mr. Garbeau, this is such an honor.
我简直要承受不了
I can barely stand it.
你是我梦寐以求的父亲
You're the father I wish I had.
也是我梦寐以求的榜样
And you're the man I want to be.
但最棒的是
But best of all,
你给了我一位好女人的爱
you gave me the love of a good woman.
这就是为什么我想让你看到这一幕
Which is why I want you to see this.
科迪
Cody!
克丽丝朵·斯塔布斯
Krystal Stubbs...
你
you've...
你让我更加快乐
you've made me happier...
我从来没这么快乐过
than I've ever been.
我的天啊 你能相信吗
Oh, my goodness, can you believe this?
我爱你
I love you.
我爱上你了
And I'm in love with you.
你愿意和我结婚吗
Will you marry me?
我愿意 我愿意
Yes! Yes.
我愿意 我愿意
Yes, yes.
我喜欢那个大力士
I like the strong man.
宝贝 我们成功了
Baby, we did it.
天啊
Oh, man!
好啊
Okay.
卡罗尔居然那么强壮
Can you believe how strong Carroll is?
我现在受不了
I can't right now.
你和美创商
With you and FAM.
我现在只想尖叫
I just want to fucking scream.
好吧 你的表现确实不像华盛顿级的
Well, you sure aren't acting like a Washington.
我们输了
We just lost.
我该怎么表现
How am I supposed to act?
你不能表现出绝望 因为奥比讨厌那样
Well, you can't look desperate, because Obie hates that.
我确实很绝望
I am desperate.
我是单身妈妈 好不容易找到出路了
I'm a single mom and I was finally making things work.
然后被那个男人给破坏了
And that man took it away from me.
你不是单身
You're not single.
我来给你澄清一下
Let me clarify something for you.
刚刚那些 只是一堆屁话
That... was a big old bag of bullcrap.
但我们 我们刚刚
But we-we just...
我知道你喜欢对我发号♥施令
And I know you like bossing me,
我也喜欢被被人指使
and I... a-and I like being bossed--
对 但我不喜欢你
Yeah, but I don't like you.
你肯定喜欢
Sure you do.
有一点喜欢
Sort of.
不是吗
Don't you?
她不会回来了 对吗
She's not coming back, is she?
有人吗
Hello?
你好
Hi.
调到104度 不然会烧掉你的上颚的
Set that for 220 or it'll burn the roof of your mouth.
你是谁
And who are you?
克丽丝朵·斯塔布斯
Krystal Stubbs.
鳄鱼寡妇
The alligator widow.
我猜你也不知道朱迪·雪柏·米斯蒂是谁
I bet you don't know who Judi Sheppard Missett is, either.
1969年
It's 1969,
朱迪在芝加哥教舞蹈课
a-and Judi's teaching a dance class in Chicago.
但是
But...
她对低辍学率感到不安...
she's perturbed by the low dropout...
但是 她对高辍学率感到不安
But... she's perturbed by the high dropout rate,
所以她打算每节课都以爵士舞开始
so she decides to start each class with a little jazz.
听起来有点俗气 对吧
Sounds kind of cheesy, right?
好吧 今天
Well, today...
爵士运动是一个价值数百万美元的产业
Jazzercise is a multimillion-dollar industry
有超过六千家加盟店...
with over 6,000 franchises...
你不打算把派拿出来吗
Do you, uh, need to attend to your Hot Pockets?
我在逆流勇进上班
I work at Rebel Rapids,
离迪士尼乐园不到五分钟路程
not five minutes from Disney World,
我负责开展水花运动
where I head up the Splashercize program.
在你取缔我的课程之前
Now, until you shut me down,
奥兰多的全部下线都在跟我上课
I had the entire Orlando downline in there,
整个水上乐园都塞满了美创商的产品
and the whole water park stocked to the gills with FAM products.
美创商蛋白粉
FAM protein shakes,
美创商维生素 美创商健身录像
FAM vitamins, FAM workout videos.
我是说世界上最快乐的地方旁边的
I'm talking about the perfect little FAM outlet right next door
完美的美创商专营店
to the Happiest Place on God's goddamn green Earth.
这本手册是让全国各地的游泳池
Now, this book is a plan to franchise Splashercize
水花运动
美创商专享
加博体系
逆流勇进 水花运动
美创商
未来 前途无量
加♥盟♥连♥锁♥=美创商家人赚更多钱
加盟水花运动的策划方案
to pools around the country,
卖♥♥更多美创商产品
有没有水花运动 士气大不相同
全部都以加博的名义
all using the Garbeau name.
水花运动练就完美身材
任何傻子都能看出来
Now, any idiot can see
美创商能靠这个赚更多钱
that FAM would make more money this way.
奥比·加博二世先生 我知道你不傻
And, Mr. Obie Garbeau II, I know you're no idiot.
最棒的是 你连一分力都不用出
The best part is, you don't even need to lift a pinky.
你只需要点头同意
All you got to do is nod your head yes.
时间到了 鳄鱼寡妇
Time's up, alligator widow.
瞧瞧我 喋喋不休的
Look at me talking your ear off.
你可能有点低血糖 我就
Well, you're probably low blood sugar. I'll just...
放在这吧
leave that.
有个销♥售♥方面的建议
Got a tip on sales.
别那么绝望
Don't be so desperate.
露易丝
Louise.
露易丝
Louise.
你知道
You know...
我讨厌
I hate...
水果
fruit!
天啊
Oh, my Lord.
天啊 天啊
Oh, my Lord, oh, my Lord.
天啊 奥比
Oh, my Lord. Oh, oh, Obie!
奥比 天啊
Obie, oh, my God, oh.
天啊 你没事吧
Oh, my God, are you all right?
你为什么买♥♥这么多水果
Why'd you buy so much fruit?
我只是照医生说的做
I was doing what the doctor told me to.
那个人巴不得我早点死
That man wants to see me in my grave.
好了 亲爱的
Now, Peanut.
亲爱的 你需要休息
Honey, you need to rest.
怎么了
剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表