剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表
"Now, that's some family.
"真让人嫉妒"
Why can't we be more like them?"
你值得那样的生活
Well, you deserve that.
我所做的一切努力都是为了你
Every mile I drive, every hour I work is for you.
我所做的每一个选择都是为了你
Every choice I make is for you.
克丽丝朵
Krystal,
我很抱歉 但是那事又发生了
I'm-I'm so sorry, but it's happened again,
这次是在女更衣室里
in the women's locker room this time.
不 我说的是
Oh, no, what I'm saying
事故发生在我丈夫上班期间
is that my husband was on the job when it happened.
女士 你丈夫并不是
Ma'am, your husband was not
美国创始人商品的员工
an employee of Founders American Merchandise.
不 他是
Yes, he wa-- he was.
他是独♥立♥业主
He was an independent business owner.
我可以负责地说
I can say with some confidence
美创商不承担任何责任
that Founders assumes no liability
也不支付任何抚恤金
and pays no benefits.
开什么玩笑
You gotta be kidding me.
操
Fuck.
我们得为了克丽丝朵坚强起来
We need to be strong for Krystal, you know.
我知道
I know.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
我能做到
I can do that.
我知道你能
I know you can.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
这些都是美创商的人吗
Is all these FAM folks?
大概是吧
I guess so.
不过这些人我一个都没见过
I don't really recognize any of them, though.
是的
No.
克丽丝朵
Krystal.
他来了
He's here.
太好了 太好了
Yes! Yes!
天呐
Oh, my God.
太好了
Yes!
♪ Give a little bit of heart and soul ♪
Heart and Soul - T' Pau
♪ Give a little bit of love to grow ♪
♪ Give a little bit of heart and soul ♪
♪ And don't you make me beg for love ♪
♪ Give a sign, I need to know ♪
♪ A little bit, little bit ♪
♪ Give a little bit of heart and soul... ♪
很高兴见到你们
Hey. Good to see you.
你们好吗 幸会
How are you? Good to see you.
好 幸会
All right. Good to see you.
幸会 幸会
Good to see you. Good to see you.
很高兴见到你们
Good to see you.
好了
All right.
克丽丝朵 有时候我们沉浸在悲伤之中
Sometimes in our grief, Krystal,
会忘记上帝在用他的双手指引我们
we forget that God is-is guiding us with his hands.
-克丽丝朵 -我们...
- Krystal. - We have...
你是亲属吗
Are you family?
你是亲属吗
Are you family?
你就是克丽丝朵吧
You must be Krystal.
我是奥比·加博二世
Obie Garbeau II.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我要你进行补偿
I need you to make this right.
我一接到通知就自费飞过来
I just flew in, at a moment's notice, at my own expense
跟你丈夫留下的下线谈话
to speak to your husband's legacy.
我要钱
Money.
崔维斯骗了我
Travis lied to me.
他已经停止支付他的人寿保险费了
He had stopped paying his life insurance premiums.
他把钱都花在了加博体系的
It all went to Garbeau System's
磁带和大会上
tapes and rallies.
我一无所有
I have nothing.
我明白了
I see.
外面那些人曾经为你丈夫工作
Those people out there, they worked for your husband,
现在他们为你工作
and now they work for you.
我是来激励他们为你更努力地工作
I am here to motivate them to work harder for you.
这个体系是有用的 别拒绝
The system works. Let it.
你的体系杀死了我丈夫
Your system killed my husband.
我理解你现在情绪激动
I understand that you are emotional,
但你丈夫不是被我的体系杀死的
but my system did not kill your husband.
他是被鳄鱼杀死的
An alligator did.
审视你现在的处境
Look at where you are.
思考你想达到的境界
Think about where you want to be.
大伙 上帝有计划让我们获得成功
The Good Lord has plans for us to prosper, folks.
上帝把我们安置在这个国家 这个不可思议的国家
God put us in this country, this incredible country,
-在这个不可思议的年代 -哈利路亚
- at this incredible time. - Hallelujah.
让我们按照他的计划去做 就像崔维斯一样
Let's follow His plan like Travis followed it.
-让我们像崔维斯一样获得成功 -对
- Let's prosper like Travis prospered. - Yeah.
让我们用双手建造神圣的事业
Let's let the work of our hands build godly businesses
建造得无比宏大
and build them so big
崔维斯在天堂都能看到
that Travis can see them from Heaven!
能说一声阿门吗
Can I get an amen?
阿门
Amen!
能说一声阿门 让崔维斯听到你们的声音吗
Can I get an amen so Travis can hear you?!
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen! - Amen!
阿门
Amen!
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen! - Amen!
-阿门 阿门 -阿门 阿门
- Amen! Amen! - Amen! Amen!
阿门 阿门 阿门
Amen! Amen! Amen!
-阿门 伙计 阿门 -阿门 阿门
- Amen, buddy! Amen! - Amen! Amen!
崔维斯 他...
Travis, he, um...
他是我的主力
he was my workhorse.
我不能失去他的下线
I mean, I-I can't lose his downline.
那就留下他老婆
Well, keep the wife.
她有时非常消极 先生
She can be very negative, sir.
我注意到了
I've noticed.
你是哪级的
What level are you?
上周我升到杰弗逊金级了
I went Gold Jefferson last month.
如果失去死者下线的FP呢
And without the FP from the deceased's downline?
我就会降到富兰克林级
I'll drop to Franklin.
你要做自己的主力
You be your own workhorse.
如果我做不到呢
What if I can't?
我只向华盛顿级企业家
I reserve one-on-one coaching
提供一对一指导
for Washington-level entrepreneurs.
Make Me Whole - Al Kerbey
♪ Can never get enough of you ♪
♪ Run to me, I'll take you where you want to go ♪
♪ Am I ♪
♪ Just livin' in a mystery ♪
♪ Kind of got the best of me ♪
♪ Now you tell to me most anything I want to know ♪
♪ Make me whole ♪
♪ And I will love you my whole life... ♪
天呐
Oh, God.
天呐
Oh, God.
♪ Make me whole ♪
♪ We are guided by the love light ♪
♪ All right ♪
该死的厨房♥用纸
Fucking paper towels.
拜托 该死
Come on. Shit.
你♥他♥妈♥不是厨房♥用纸
You're not fucking paper towels.
你♥他♥妈♥在哪
Where the fuck are you?!
该死
Shit.
这堆该死的破烂
All this fucking shit.
这他妈是什么
What is this shit?
喂
Hello.
莎白 你介意帮我带会儿孩子吗
Hey, Bets. Do you mind babysitting for a little bit?
还有 能把车借我吗
And could I borrow your car?
你在创造未来
You are making the future.
未来不仅仅属于你 也属于你所爱的人
A future not just for you, but for the people you love.
属于你的家庭 你真是好样的
For your family. And good for you.
你已经为此累死累活了
You've busted your tail for this.
早晚有一天 你会过上所有人都向往的
And one of these days, you're going to be living the A-list,
一流的 六星级的 奢华的生活方式
six-star, jet set lifestyle that everyone wants.
你怎么打算
So what's it gonna be?
你是要做被生活掌控的人
Are you the man whose life controls him?
还是要做掌控一切的人
剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表