剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表
就好像奥比是独行侠
you know, it's like Obie is the Lone Ranger,
而我是唐托
and I'm Tonto.
你也是唐托
And you're also Tonto.
你从没服役过 对吧
You never served, did you?
服务什么
Served what?
你不知道我在说什么
You don't know what I'm talking about.
-我知道 -我在说什么
‐ Yes, I do. ‐ What am I talking about?
-服务 -服务什么
‐ Serving. ‐ Serving what?
两人同时说出同样的话
先说Jinx的一方对后说的一方施加霉运
诅咒
Jinx.
不
No.
-我诅咒了你 -你没有
‐ Yes. I jinxed you. ‐ No, you didn't.
我们说了同样的话
Y‐Yes, we both said the same thing.
我们没有同时说
We didn't say it at the same time.
有规则的
There are rules.
谁是你最好的朋友
Who's your best friend?
我最好的朋友是奥比
Mine's Obie.
布里奇斯公♥司♥联合巴克·布里奇斯及布里奇斯理念
你只需要跟上节奏
All you got to do is stick with the beat.
只要跟上节奏押韵 你就成功了
You will sail if you hit those rhymes on the beat.
-明白了吗 -我不明白
‐ Do you understand? ‐ I don't understand.
-这是一首歌♥吗 -埃莉诺
‐ So this is a song? ‐ Eleanor,
我也希望能向你解释这种文化 但我没时间
I wish I had time to explain the culture to you, but I don't.
拜托 我不想做这个
Please. I don't want to do this.
你会很开心的 你会唱得很开心的
You're gonna get a laugh. You're gonna get a big laugh.
他们会喜欢的 他们会非常喜欢的
They're gonna love it. They're gonna eat it up.
来 这次和我一起
So, with me, in time.
布里奇斯理念
美创商独♥立♥业主聚会
♪ 我叫奶奶 我来这里说 ♪
♪ My name is Granny, I'm here to say ♪
♪ 巴克·布里奇斯让我富得流油 ♪
♪ Buck Bridges made me rich in a major way ♪
你说的是我可以唱国歌♥
You said I could sing the anthem.
埃莉诺 我休息五分钟
Eleanor, I'm gonna take five.
-还是休息十分钟吧 -好的
‐ We'll make that ten. ‐ Okay.
"有奥比的情报 巴克愿意出多少钱"
"Have info on Obie. What's it worth to Buck?"
谁在那边
Who's in there?
有人吗
Hello?
他要稀释市场
He is going to dilute the market.
我必须想个和他一样的分♥裂♥策略
I've got to have a strategy as divisive as his.
一个扩大加博体系的计划
A plan to expand the Garbeau System.
我不能目光短浅 我必须目光远大
And I can't think small. I got to think big.
等等
Wait.
我认识你
I know you.
你是博纳的女友 对吧
You're Boner's girlfriend, right?
你带着孩子来这儿干什么
What are you doing in here with a baby?
你怎么在吃东西
Why are you eating?
我在休息
On break.
我有巴克·布里奇斯可能想要的东西
I got something Buck Bridges might want.
这下我尿不出来了
Well, I can't pee now.
多谢你了
Thanks a lot.
他是你的上线 对吧
He's your upline, right?
差不多吧 怎么了
Something like that. What's it to you?
他和奥比互相憎恶 对吧
Him and Obie hate each other, right?
博纳跟你说的吗
Bonar tell you that?
巴克可总是在说奥比有多伟大
'Cause Buck talks all the time about how great Obie is.
你在打什么算盘 女士
What's your game, lady?
你葫芦里卖♥♥的什么药
What are you playing at?
-我只想跟你老大谈谈 -磁带上有什么
‐ I just want to talk to the man. ‐ What's on the tape?
奥比谈论商业机密
Obie talking, about secret business affairs.
他要进行一项大采购
He's about to make a big purchase,
我猜你老大也许想抢在奥比之前买♥♥下来
and I thought your guy might want to buy it before Obie does.
我能看一下吗
Can I see that for a second?
不行
No.
回去跟你老大谈谈然后告诉我他的想法
Just talk to your guy and let me know what he has to say.
别让门撞到上帝把你分成两瓣的地方
Well, don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.
你的屁♥股♥
Your butt.
孩子挺可爱 男孩还是女孩
Cute baby. Boy or girl?
天呐 谁教你这样渐变的
Heavens to meezy, who taught you how to fade like that?
我在电视上看到的
I saw it on TV.
回房♥间去 哈罗德
Go to your room, Harold.
让我画完这片花瓣 不然你看起来会很可笑
Let me finish this petal. You're gonna look ridiculous.
晾干前别碰
Please let those dry.
没问题
You got it.
在乐园里穿这么多会很热的
Gonna be hot at the park in that getup.
有件事你得知道
Well, there's something you should know.
我不再为逆流勇进工作了
I don't work at Rebel Rapids anymore.
我现在为自己工作
I work for myself now.
别这样 厄尼
Don't do this, Ernie.
木已成舟 我已经辞职了
It's already done. I resigned.
你最好清醒一下 撤销辞职
You better take your honey biscuits down there and un‐resign.
我们要一起做决定
We make these decisions together.
你说得对 我应该跟你说实话的
You're right, I should have been honest with you.
这正是我在做的 一切都摆在明面上
That's what I'm doing now. Everything's on the table.
这几周你一直表现得很奇怪
You've been acting all kinds of odd for weeks.
莎白 外面有个人
Bets, there's a man out there,
他独自一人在黑暗中
and he's alone in the dark.
他还被水包围着
And he's surrounded by water.
水位还在上升
And it's rising.
他不知道为什么 这不是他的错
And he doesn't know why, and it's not his fault,
他很害怕
and he's scared.
他需要我 莎白
He needs me, Bets.
他需要我
He needs me.
我不喜欢这样 厄尼·戈麦斯
I don't like this, Ernie Gomes.
一点也不喜欢
Not one bit.
这对我们家有好处 我保证
This will be good for our family. I promise.
不会再有秘密了
No more secrets.
如果他不想卖♥♥给加博先生 我们怎么办
What do we do if he doesn't want to sell to Mr. Garbeau?
你知道 有时候
You know, sometimes...
当人们表现得消极时
when people are being negative,
我每天给他们寄一份火鸡三明治
I mail them a turkey sandwich every day
直到他们振作起来
until they shape up.
我们可以抓些浣熊放进乐园里
We could catch raccoons and release them into the park.
你不觉得这些是好主意吗
You don't think these are good ideas?
这些是小屁孩脑子里的蠢主意
They're foolish ideas from the mind of a child.
我们可以破坏滑梯
We could sabotage a slide,
让小孩摔下来 然后克丽丝朵的老板就会
so that a kid falls off and Krystal's boss gets embroiled
卷入过失致死的诉讼中
in a wrongful death lawsuit.
你想吃吗
Do you want some?
你怎么想
What do you think?
我想我们成交了
I think we've got a deal.
好耶
Yes!
我会让我的律师开始起草文件
I'll have my lawyers start drawing up the paperwork.
好的
All right.
逆流勇进水上乐园
克丽丝朵
Krystal.
克丽丝朵 来我办公室
Krystal, come to my office.
你想怎样 斯坦
What do you want, Stan?
克丽丝朵 你今天休息
Krystal, you've got the day off.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
这里的老板要换人了
There is a change of ownership in the works.
把这当作是对你的好主意的认可吧
Consider it the validation of a good idea.
外面有辆车等着送你去天堂岛
There's a car out front waiting to take you to Paradise Cay.
我妻子想见你
My wife would like to see you.
我得照顾黛丝蒂妮
Well, I've got to take care of Destinee.
我跟谢丽尔说了你会去一趟托儿所
I told Cheryl you'd be stopping by day care.
-好了 -尿布包在这里
- All right. ‐ And the diaper bag's here.
-好 好的 -再见 谢谢 再见宝贝
‐ A‐All right, all right. ‐ Bye. Thank you. Bye, baby.
我们走 小朋友们
Let's go, guys.
跟黛丝蒂妮打招呼 好了好了
Say hi to Destinee. All right, okay...
-喂 -米尔塔 我时间不多
‐ Hello? ‐ Mirta? I don't have much time,
但现在发生了很多破事 我被邀请去天堂岛
but a lot of crap is going down. I got invited to Paradise Cay,
奥比打算把逆流勇进买♥♥下来
and Obie's trying to buy Rebel Rapids.
剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表