剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表
Rebel Rapids wasn't having it.
什么
What?
但是逆流勇进的生意能给我们足够的FP
But that Rebel Rapids deal gets us enough FP
让我们升到杰弗逊银级
to go Silver Jefferson.
老天在上啊
Jesus, Joseph and Mary,
逆流勇进的生意吹了
there is no Rebel Rapids deal.
本来能皆大欢喜 但是斯坦不同意
Would've been great, but Stan said no.
所以你不能升到杰弗逊银级了
So you're not going Silver Jefferson.
你不能离开CAI
You can't leave CAI.
FP甚至连该死的尿布都买♥♥不来
You can't even buy fucking diapers with FP.
太棒了
Real nice.
开始说脏话了
Here come the Fs!
崔维斯 我们不能这样做
Travis, we can't afford to do this.
我们骑虎难下
We can't afford not to do this.
崔维斯 你每周只睡十个小时吧
Travis, you're sleeping, what, ten hours a week?
你精神错乱了 坐下
You're delirious. Sit down.
听我说
Listen to me.
坐下 拜托
Sit down. Please.
别管生意了
Forget the business.
-我是你老婆 -我知道
- I'm your wife. - I know.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Well, I... I love you, too.
美创商也是我爱你的表现
And Founders is an expression of that love.
美创商是白日梦
Founders is a fantasy.
白日梦
A... A fantasy?
你知道和一个丧气鬼结婚有多丢人吗
Do you realize how embarrassing it is to be married to a stinker-thinker?
你是我老婆
You're my wife.
你应该支持并尊重我的工作
You're supposed to support and respect the work I do.
因为等我攀上顶峰 你将与我共享美景
Because when I climb that mountain, you get the view.
只要你信任我
If you only trust me,
我就会让你梦想成真
I will make your dream come true.
我也会让黛丝蒂妮梦想成真
And I will make Destinee's dream come true.
我们的心会变得自♥由♥
Our hearts will be free...
开放
and open.
我们会拥有一架直升机
And we will own a helicopter.
有一天 你会睁眼发现自己身处
And one day, you will wake up in...
塔希提岛
Tahiti.
你会感受到我有力的双手爱抚你的...
And you will feel my strong hands caress your...
好吧 又来了
Okay. Here we go.
"崔维斯 你硬不起来"
"You can't get hard, Travis!
"你算不上男人 崔维斯"
You're barely a man, Travis!"
麦肯齐医生说得非常明确
Dr. Mackensie made it perfectly clear
我硬不起来的唯一原因就是我睡眠不足
that the only reason I can't get hard is because I'm not sleeping,
我为什么会睡眠不足
and why am I not sleeping?
因为我每天晚上都要外出工作 为了你
Well, because I'm out there working every night for you.
所以每一次我硬不起来的时候你都应该感谢我
So you... you should be thanking me every time I can't get hard.
你应该乞求我硬不起来
You should be begging me not to get hard.
我 从不 乞求
I... don't... beg.
Self Control - Laura Branigan
♪ Something's breaking ♪
♪ Wearing white ♪
♪ As you're walking ♪
♪ Down the street of my soul ♪
♪ You take my self ♪
♪ You take my self-control... ♪
我没心情跟你吵 崔维斯
I can't do this right now, Travis.
克丽丝朵
Krystal?
是我 科迪
It's me. It's Cody.
科迪·博纳
Cody Bonar.
天啊
Oh, my God.
退回美创商的产品
Returning the FAM stuff, that...
这对你们不利
that would be bad business for you,
也就是说对我不利
which is bad business for me,
所以还是对你们不利
which is bad business for you.
重点在于崔维斯
This is about Travis.
没错 崔维斯精力过剩
Yes, Travis has demons,
做生意是个非常有益的施展机会
and the business is a very healthy outlet.
他怎么不像其他人一样
Why can't he take up fucking Rollerblading
去他妈玩滑轮呢
like everyone else?
看见没 我说什么来着
See? What did I tell you?
好吧 你的用词令人反感
Okay, your language is unattractive.
我还有一千块的美创商破烂
I have 1,000 fucking dollars' worth of FAM fucking shit
需要退货呢
that I need to fucking return.
克丽丝朵
Krystal,
相信你丈夫
trust your husband.
相信加博体系
Trust the Garbeau System.
一旦崔维斯从他的工作退休...
Once Travis retires from his J-O-B and...
别这么说了
Stop saying that!
我不说了
I won't.
工作就是"比破产强一点"的缩写
J-O-B. "Just over Broke."
或是"入伙的混♥蛋♥"
Or "Jerks on Board."
你自己选吧
You take your pick.
"小丑老板"
"Jester of Boss."
谢谢 崔维斯
Thank you, Travis.
你看
See...
钱不是重点
it's not about the money.
钱就是重点
It is about the money.
我们不能为了一分钱都没赚到的生意
We can't afford to throw away 40 grand
扔掉年薪四万加福利的工作
and benefits for something that hasn't netted us a dime.
我们在生意上赚了几千块了
The business has made us thousands!
-但是我们花了两倍的本钱 -好吧
- And it's cost us twice as much! - Okay.
这是对我们自己的投资
It's an investment in ourselves.
克丽丝朵 听我说
Krystal. Krystal, listen.
天呐
Oh, God.
你这种消极态度会影响你的婚姻
This kind of negativity affects your marriage.
科迪懂的 亲爱的
Cody gets it, honey.
你们的生意最美好的地方在于
The most beautiful thing about your business
它是你们共有的
is that you share it... together.
崔维斯尽了他那份力
Travis is doing his part.
他是个勇士
He is a warrior.
-我是个勇士 -他是个角斗士
- I'm a warrior. - He's a gladiator.
我是个角斗士
I'm a gladiator.
他是未来的百万富翁
He's a millionaire-in-waiting!
天呐 我不需要老公成为百万富翁
Jesus, I don't need my husband to be a millionaire.
我有孩子
I have a child.
我需要医疗保险
I need health insurance.
我需要按时还贷
I need the mortgage paid on time.
听听你口中都是"我"
Listen to all those I's!
不如多想想"我们"吧
How about some we's?
崔维斯是美创商先生
Travis is a Founders man.
他需要他的美创商夫人
He needs his Founders woman,
作为美创商夫人 你需要多支持他
and being a Founders woman-- it means being supportive
多体贴他
and it means being available.
卡罗尔应该说过这些的
Carol should have covered this.
我想和崔维斯单独谈谈
I'd like to speak to Travis alone.
好 好极了
Okay. Great.
我就在隔壁
I'll be in the next room.
出去
Get out!
这真的是你想要的吗
Is that really what you want?
美创商夫人
Founders woman?
你希望我整夜等着你回家
You want me to wait up all night for you to get home?
就像卡罗尔那样
Like Carol?
我不是那个意思...
Well, that-that's not what--
我愿意做
Because I'll do it.
我会为你鼓劲
I'll be your cheerleader.
支持你的梦想
I'll support your dream.
我尽量
I'll try.
这就是我一直想要的
Well, that's all I ever wanted.
好
Good.
但有个条件
But here's the deal.
明天
Tomorrow...
你要去CAI 并且工作一整天
you will go to CAI and you will work a full day.
然后你要回家
And you will come home.
之后每天都要如此
And we'll do it all over again the next day.
剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表