剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表
Prove it.
我爸爸很懦弱
My father was weak.
他想毁掉我们
He tried to ruin us.
他想偷我家的钱 所以我毁了他
He tried to steal money from my family, so I destroyed him!
你早就知道
You knew.
现在谁是你♥爸♥爸 我是你♥爸♥爸吗
Well, who's your daddy now? Am I your daddy?
不是
No.
不 我所知道的父亲根本比不上你
No, you're like no father I've ever known.
你教导我
You've taught me.
你激励我
You've inspired me.
你让我想自力更生
You made me, you made me want to be my own man.
如果我要你的命呢
If I were to ask for your life?
那我给你
I'd give it.
如果我要别人的命呢
If I were to ask for the life of another?
那我去取
You'd have it.
跪下
Kneel.
你还行 孩子
You're all right, kid.
第四张挺可爱
Number four is cute,
但这是乐园的广♥告♥
but it needs to be an ad for the park,
不是我乳♥沟♥的广♥告♥
not my cleavage.
得专业一点
Needs to be professional.
我现在是经理了
You know, I'm the manager now.
嗯 你提到过
Yeah, you mentioned.
好吧 那第六张怎么样
Okay, how about six, then?
让我看看...
Let me look. Uh...
不行 太严肃了
Nah, too serious.
水花运动是很欢乐的
Splashercize is fun.
第五张很欢乐 第五张你的笑容很灿烂
Five is fun. You've got a great smile in five.
-确实 -经理的微笑
- Yeah. I do. - A manager's smile.
就第五张了
Five it is.
多久我才能在州际公路上看到它们
How long till I can see 'em on the interstate?
扩大加博体系的计划
A plan to expand the Garbeau System.
这就是我们要做的
What we're going to do.
我们要召集各地的独♥立♥业主
We're gonna bring IBOs from all over.
到迪士尼世界
To Disney World.
不 孩子 到我的世界
No, boy, to my world.
-到加博的世界 -对
- To Garbeau world. - Yes.
那个姑娘...
That girl...
该死
Shit.
我等不及维克多把照片洗出来了
I can't wait to get the pictures back from Victor.
我们要从商品目录里订一批相框
We'll order a bunch of frames from the catalog.
给他们每人发一个
Give one to each of the guys.
你没事吧 亲爱的
You all right, hon?
只是有点累
Just tired.
好吧 幸好我们没去打保龄球
Well, it's a good thing we didn't go bowling.
你不累吗
Aren't you tired?
在水上公园工作了一天 还要忙这些事
Full days at the water park, and then all this business?
干这事我不知疲倦
I could do this forever, you know.
做好事能给我能量
I mean, it gives me energy, doing some good.
你开心我就开心
And I like seeing you happy.
美创商
只是 你确定我们在做好事吗
It's just... are you sure we're doing good?
那些人把钱交出来...
Those folks handing over their money...
你说这就像打保龄球一样
You say it's a strike like bowling,
但万一是像打棒球呢
but what if it's a strike like baseball?
这就是为什么能打三次
Well, that's why you get three.
打完一次之后你还能再打个全垒打
After the first one, you can still hit a homer.
但不是每个人都能打出全垒打 厄尼
But not all of 'em are gonna hit a home run, Ern.
就连美创商宣传册上都说
And even the FAM pamphlet says
一半的生意在一年内倒闭
half of businesses fail in a year.
这就是为什么我们要投入精力
That's why we put in the work,
去保证他们在成功的那一半里
to make sure they're in the other half.
你知道胡安妮塔一直在做保洁员
Did you know Juanita's been cleaning houses,
把钱存起来给马里波萨上大学吗
tucking the cash away for Mariposa's college?
上周维克多把那笔钱全拿走了 两千美元
Last week Victor took all that money... $2,000.
用来买♥♥更多的新手包
Used it to buy more starter kits.
维克多很明智 他能赚钱让
Smart Victor. He's gonna be able to
马里波萨上三四次大学了
put Mariposa through college three, four times.
马里波萨只需要上一次大学
Mariposa only needs to go to college once.
你没跟胡安妮塔说这个吧
You didn't tell Juanita that, did you?
没有
No.
我只是个听众
I just listened.
你不能消极 莎白
You can't be negative, Bets.
我们必须要做好榜样
We've got to be a good example.
你说话像个怨妇
You're talking like a zero.
你叫我什么
What'd you call me?
我没叫你什么
I didn't call you anything.
有人不够支持的时候他们就会这样叫
It's just what they call it when somebody's being... unsupportive.
你是说我不支持你吗
So I'm unsupportive now?
他要稀释市场
He's going to dilute the market.
我必须想个和他一样的分♥裂♥策略
I've got to have a strategy as divisive as his.
一个扩大加博体系的计划
A plan to expand the Garbeau System,
我不能目光短浅 我必须目光远大
and I can't think small. I got to think big.
你知道哪个商人目光远大吗
You know a businessman who thought big?
知道 你
Yeah, you.
不 华特·迪士尼
No. Walt Disney.
迪士尼公♥司♥创始人
他把全世界的人招揽到他的生意中
He brought people from all over the world to his business,
这就是我们要做的
and that's what we're going to do.
我们要召集全国各地的独♥立♥业主
We're gonna bring IBOs in from all over the country.
到迪士尼世界
To Disney World.
不 孩子 到我的世界
No, boy, to-to my world.
到加博的世界
To Garbeau world.
一个远远超出巴克·布里奇斯的想象的世界
A world unlike anything Buck Bridges has ever even imagined.
好吧 你把我搞糊涂了 先生
Okay, you've lost me, sir.
你女友剪贴簿里的那个旧水上公园
That old water park in your girlfriend's scrapbook.
是的
Yes.
今天下午我跟老板谈了
I talked to the owner this afternoon.
他愿意出♥售♥
He is ready to sell.
克丽丝朵会很激动的 先生
Well, Krystal will be thrilled, sir.
她之前还在说...
She was just saying that...
克丽丝朵一文不值
Krystal won't be anything.
你说什么 先生
Excuse me, sir?
那...
That...
克丽丝朵一文不值
Krystal won't be anything.
你说什么 先生
Excuse me, sir?
那...
That...
去它的
Fuck this!
剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表