剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表
Overnight seminars three towns over.
男人啊
These men...
想让你觉得他们在努力工作 但是...
like to make you think they're working hard, but...
崔维斯连顾及我和黛丝蒂妮的精力都没有
Travis barely had energy for me and Destinee.
当然 当然 是的
Why, of course. Of course, right.
崔维斯是个好男人 很忠诚
Travis was a good man, a loyal man.
肯定没有必要担心
I'm sure there's no reason to worry
这个米米·沃顿斯托克
about this Mimi Waldenstock.
妈妈去跟米米好好聊聊
We're gonna hang out
你就跟我一起玩吧
while Mama and Mimi have a nice chat.
经销商订单
我要等到下周才打♥针♥
My injection is not until next week.
你是米米吗
Mimi?
是的
Yeah.
我把你的美创商订货送来了
I... I've got your FAM orders.
一直堆在我院子里占地方
They're just taking up space in my yard.
亲爱的
Honey.
你是崔维斯的妻子
You're Travis's wife.
快进来
Come on in.
请节哀顺变
I am so sorry for your loss.
谢谢
Thank you.
我本想去参加葬礼的
I wanted to be at the funeral.
但我的脊椎不行了
But my spine is crushing in on itself.
是椎管狭窄
It's stenosis.
你真漂亮 和崔维斯说的一样
Y... you are stunning, like Travis said.
我带你去看
I'll show you...
崔维斯每次放货的地方
where Travis always put the stuff.
你是怎么认识崔维斯的
How exactly did you know Travis?
我是他的高一历史老师
I taught him tenth grade history.
他读了两遍高一
Twice.
他真的 很讨人喜欢
He was a real... charmer.
你的美创商产品呢
Where's all your FAM stuff?
在外面
It's out here.
随便你放哪都行
You can put it wherever you like.
你为什么要一直订货
Why do you keep ordering this stuff
然后堆在外面
just to dump it out here?
不是的
No.
我只是帮忙保管
I'm just storing it.
这些都是崔维斯的
It's all Travis's.
他买♥♥的
He bought it.
-感受到了吗 大伙 -科迪来了
- Are we feeling it, people? - Hey, it's Cody.
-让我感受一下 -天呐 他来了
- Let me feel it. - Oh, my gosh, he's here.
-你好 先生 -很高兴见到你
- Hi, sir. - Good to see you.
很高兴见到你 博纳先生
Good to see you, Mr. Bonar.
-是他 -是他
- That's him. - That's him.
-美极了 美极了 -科迪
- Beautiful. Beautiful! - Hey, Cody.
搞什么呢 大伙
What the frick, people?
不热闹怎么搞集♥会♥
I can't prepare the rally if I can't feel the rally.
-加油 让我感受到 -幸会
- Come on, let me feel it. - What a pleasure.
对吗 燥起来
Right? Give me heat!
博纳公♥司♥联合加博品牌及加博系统
-拿出精神来 -好
- Energy. Yes! - Yeah!
给我两百个野心满满的独♥立♥业主
Give me 200 motivation-starved IBOs
求着想学我从加博先生处
just begging to get what I'm cooking up
-习得的真传 -说得好
- out of Mr. Garbeau's cookbook. - Hear, hear.
抱歉 感觉不对
Yeah! Sorry, that wasn't it.
-那就找到热情 -是 长官
- Well, find it! Quickly. - Yes, sir.
-加油 -加油 加油
- Come on! - Come on, come on.
-让我感受到 -好
- Let me feel it! - Oh, yes.
让我感受你的"好"
Let me feel your yes!
-加油 大伙 -好 好
- Come on, people. - Yes! Yes!
再大声点 让我感受到
More. More. Let me feel it.
-什么 我听不到 -好 好 好 好
- What? I can't hear you! - Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
-我听不到 -好 好 好 好
- I can't hear you! - Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
好 好 好 好
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
好
Yes!
如果我们的水滑梯能容下一头大象
You know, if an elephant could fit on our waterslide,
它绝对会滑下来
it would definitely go down it.
给 半价优♥惠♥券 整季都能用
H-Here. Half-off passes, good for the whole season.
-谢了 -谢谢
- Thanks. - Thank you.
-下午好 -嗯
- Afternoon. - Yeah.
如果有条变色龙来我们的水上乐园
You know, if a chameleon were to come to our water park,
它最好的伪装就是一个巨大的微笑
its best camouflage would be a huge smile.
给 半价优♥惠♥券 整季都能用 真的 免费送你
Here, half off. Good for the whole season. Really, it's free.
好吧 半价 整季都能用
Okay. Half off. Good for the whole season.
-逆流勇进 -那地方烂透了
- Rebel Rapids. - That place sucks.
逆流勇进 半价
Rebel Rapids. Half off.
整季都能用 先生 谢谢
Good for the whole season, sir. Thank you.
外面堆的是我的房♥子
That's my house out there.
你不能把这些货转卖♥♥掉吗
Couldn't you resell the stuff?
卖♥♥不出价钱
It's worthless.
总有点价值吧
It must have some value.
崔维斯买♥♥了这么多
Travis bought so much.
亲爱的 我...
Honey, I...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我现在不需要你的同情
Yeah, I don't need your pity right now.
这不是同情
It's not pity.
是道歉
It's an apology.
每次他来都会讲新的故事
Every time he came around, there was some new story,
为你俩准备的计划
some-some plan for the two of you.
带你去巴厘岛
Taking you to Bali,
送黛丝蒂妮上私立学校
putting Destinee in private school.
要不是一切顺利
You don't vacation in Bali
肯定不会去巴厘岛度假 对吧
i-if it's not working, you know?
这堆垃圾是他们让他买♥♥的
They told him to buy this crap,
就因为是他们说的
just 'cause they said to.
他太想相信了
He wanted to believe so bad,
他都对他们言听计从 不顾一切
he did whatever they told him to, no matter what.
不顾一切
No matter what.
好
Yes.
很好 科迪
Nice, Cody.
我无法呼吸了
Can't breathe back here.
那是指导编舞的最佳位置
Well, that's the optimal spot for stagecraft.
科迪 科迪
Cody! Cody?
能把这玩意儿关了吗
Can you turn that off, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
我今天卖♥♥了三十张票给下线
I sold 30 tickets to my downline today.
那太棒了
That's great.
对 对
Yeah. Yeah.
但我真正想做的是在集♥会♥上发言
But what I'd really love is to speak at the rally.
你打算说什么
What would you say?
我会讲我的上线是如何影响了我的生活
I would talk about how my upline has affected my life.
加博先生说
Mr. Garbeau says...
这就是所有伟大演讲的真正意义
that's what every great speech is really about.
很好 很好 我们继续
Great. Great. Let's keep going.
自♥由♥企业号♥
把鱼竿拿出来 开船出港
So get those poles out and fire those boats up.
交给你了 强尼
Back to you, Johnny.
你们有没有
现在请看《米尔塔一分钟》
And now it's time for "Mirta's Minute."
当地青少年告别街道 迎接音乐节拍
Local teens say goodbye to the streets and hello to the beats,
来自金鸡菊公园的现场直播
live from Tickseed Park.
不要错过《米尔塔一分钟》
Don't miss "Mirta's Minute,"
整点准时播出
coming up at the top of the hour.
米尔塔
Mirta.
米尔塔
Mirta.
准备开始
Ready to go.
好了吗
Ready?
-五 -开始吧
- Five... - Let's do this.
四
four...
三
three...
好
Yeah.
米尔塔·赫瑞拉现场直播
剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表