剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表
No, it wasn't.
但是有机会了
But it could.
米米
Mimi?
我还活着 黛安
Still alive, Diane.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
米米 我是克丽丝朵·斯塔布斯
Mimi, it's‐it's Krystal Stubbs.
什么 你来干什么
What? What is all this about?
我能再往你院子里放点东西吗
Can I just store some stuff in your yard again?
你觉得第一家商场开张的时候我多大
How old do you think I was when the first ever mall opened?
-12岁 -44岁
‐ 12. ‐ 44.
我打赌你以为我在44岁之前没穿过裤子
I bet you think I was pants‐less for the first 44 years of my life.
没有
Nah.
美创商
好了
There.
如果爸爸永远不回来了呢
What if Dad never comes home?
吃你的指甲油
Eat your nail polish.
你看起来有点人手不足 加博二世先生
You seem, uh, a little short‐ staffed, Mr. Garbeau II, sir.
有什么我能帮忙的吗
Is there anything I can do to help you at all?
不用不用 一切顺利
No. No, no. No. No, business is good.
好的 先生
Oh, good, sir.
我把气氛炒热了 你可以上了
I, uh, I killed them. You're up.
情况怎么样
How we doing?
强弩之末
Blood in the water.
很好
Good.
大伙
Folks.
大伙
Folks...
此时和你们一同在这里我的激动无以言表
I cannot tell you how great it feels to be here with you right now,
在这个不可思议的国家
in this incredible country...
美国
America.
作为一名美国人意味着什么
What does it mean to be American?
一个由勤劳人♥民♥组成的国家
And what does it mean to be a nation of
意味着什么
hardworking, industrious people?
每一场
Every war...
美国参与的战争 美国都赢了
that America has fought, America has won.
每一种被治愈的疾病
Every disease that's ever been cured
都是被美国人治好的
was cured by Americans.
每一项发明
Every invention,
每个使我们生活更加便利
everything that makes our lives a little easier,
更加有趣 更加神奇的东西
a little more fun, a little magical,
都出自我们的伟大国家之手
was born in this great nation of ours.
作为一名美国人意味着什么
What does it mean to be America?
Doot Doot - Freur
♪ What's in a name? ♪
♪ Face on a stage ♪
♪ Where are you now? ♪
♪ Memory fades ♪
♪ You take a ♪
♪ Bow ♪
♪ Here in the dark ♪
♪ Doot ♪
♪ Doot, doot ♪
♪ Doot ♪
♪ Doot, doot, doot, doot ♪
♪ Doot, doot ♪
♪ Doot ♪
♪ Doot ♪
在这片拥有无限自然资源和创造力的土地上
In this land of limitless natural resources and creativity,
你们每个人都有成为百万富翁的空间
there is room for every single one of you to become a millionaire.
现在观众席里就坐着好几位亿万富翁
There are billionaires sitting in this audience right now,
我敢保证
I guarantee it.
♪ Doot, doot, doot ♪
是你吗
Is it you?
是电视机前的你吗
Is it you at home?
♪ Doot ♪
♪ Doot ♪
加博体系能帮你
The Garbeau System enables you
实现你的梦想
to accomplish your dreams.
我们就是美国
We are America.
勇敢者的家园
The home... of the brave.
♪ Doot, doot ♪
百万富翁的国度
And the land... of the millionaire.
永远不要忘记
And don't you ever forget it.
谢谢大家 我的心里话不吐不快
Thank you, I‐I just had to get that off my chest.
马上回到节目正题
We're gonna get right back to the show, um...
接下来的表演精彩纷呈
We've got some great acts for you.
应该我去
I should be the one to do it.
你确定吗
You sure?
嗯
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
先生 我有东西给你
Sir, I have something for you.
-你不必如此的 -是录像带 先生
‐ You didn't need to do that. ‐ It's the tape, sir.
贾德·沃特里普录制的
That Judd Waltrip made.
-从你女友那拿来的 -是的 先生
‐ From your girlfriend? ‐ Yes, sir.
我尽快开车过去了
I drove over there as fast as I could.
我低估你了 干得漂亮
Well, I underestimated you. Well done.
你应该看看 先生
You should see it, sir.
好 等会儿再看
Yeah, I'll see it later.
现在就看
Now.
罗杰去哪了
Where's Roger?
我们来看看
Let's just take a look at this.
加博二世
Garbeau II.
他绑♥架♥了我的家人
He kidnapped my family,
他杀了我父母
he killed my parents.
我现在没时间看这个
Look, I‐I‐I haven't got time for this.
不是这个 是之后的一段
No, it's after this, sir. Right after this.
别急
Okay?
科玛 你告诉她你不知道 对
And, Kema, you tell her that you had no idea. Yes.
-很好 孩子 -不是这个 抱歉
‐ That's good, girl. ‐ Uh, no, it's...I'm sorry.
还在后面
It's after this, too.
好了
Okay.
你干了什么
What have you done?
你派罗杰去伤害克丽丝朵 所以我保护了她
You sent Roger to hurt Krystal, so I protected her.
不 你说谎
No, you're lying.
这不是罗杰
That's not Roger.
不是吗
That's not Roger?
先生 你得明白
Sir, you have to understand.
我什么都不用明白
I don't have to understand anything!
不 你离我远点
No, you get away from me!
离我远点
Get away from me!
我什么都不用明白
I don't have to understand a goddamn thing,
你个疯子 你个怪物
you demented little freak. You're a freak!
冷静
Calm down.
那不是罗杰
That's not Roger.
那不是罗杰
That's not Roger.
先生
Sir.
那不是罗杰
That's not Roger.
很高兴世界能聚焦美创商
It's nice to have the world come to FAM.
-女士们先生们... -先生 先生
‐ Ladies and gentlemen... ‐ Sir? Sir,
-你去哪 -美国创始人商品
‐ Where are you going? ‐ the Founders American Merchandise
竹竿舞
Tinikling dancers.
没事的
It‐it's okay.
我的好朋友奥比 他刚刚告诉我
My good friend, Obie, he just told me moments ago
他牛肉酱吃多了
that he enjoyed a little too much beef pâté.
他没事 别担心
So, he's gonna be fine, don't worry.
我告诉你们
And let me tell y'all something,
美创商东南分部哪儿也不会去
FAM in the Southeast isn't going anywhere.
你们对我太好了
You've been so nice to me,
我可能会在佛罗里达州买♥♥下我的第四个度假别♥墅♥
I might just buy my fourth vacation home right here in Florida.
立即捐款
拨♥打♥热♥线♥
把他抬下去
Get him out of here.
好了大伙 节目必须继续
Okay, folks, the show must go on.
我们当中有谁不喜欢呼啦圈呢
Now, who among us doesn't love Hula‐Hoops?
他醒了
There he is.
你没事了 奥比
You're okay, Obie.
医生说是惊恐发作
Doctor said it was a panic attack.
罗杰在哪
Where is Roger?
他已经入土了 奥比
He's in the ground, Obie,
跟你给他的金盒子
along with the gold cash box you gave him
还有贾德的录像带副本一起
and a copy of Judd's tape.
只有上帝 我和科迪知道在哪里
剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表