剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表
一枪崩了她
Put a bullet in her head.
保安那边问出什么消息了吗
So, did the, uh, security guard have any information?
没有
No.
没问出什么 她说今天
Not really, she... said something about
残月光线昏暗
the light of the waning moon.
干得不错 很好 孩子
Good work. Good work, son.
听着 你不要走远
Listen, I want you to stay close, okay?
没问题 先生
Yes, of course, sir, yeah.
还有你的手♥枪♥
And your sidearm.
手♥枪♥怎么了 先生
What about it, sir?
拿出来给我看看
I want to see it.
在被围攻的时候
In times of siege,
手♥枪♥的重量会使我安心
it soothes me to feel the weight of a pistol.
一会儿就好 科迪
It's just for a moment, Cody.
对不起 先生 我
I'm sorry, sir, I...
我把枪弄丢了
I lost my gun.
好吧
Okay.
你不生气吗 先生
I'm not in trouble, sir?
没事 我让罗杰再给你弄一把
No. No, I‐I'll have Roger make you a new one.
悠着点 别开枪
Whoa there, don't shoot.
你没事吧 大明星
You doing okay there, O‐zone?
你下台也太匆忙了
You really left the stage in a hurry there.
把假枪给小孩
Give that to a baby.
我只是想让节目继续下去
I was just trying to move the show along.
你的表演最后我看到好多人
You know, I was seeing a lot of yawns out there
-在打哈欠 -是啊 是啊
‐ during your last bit. ‐ Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
如果下个表演你需要休息一下
Listen, if you need to sit the next one out,
我准备好补位了 爱你
I'm ready to fill in. I love you.
你哪儿都别去
You stay right there.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
莎白 锁链开一下
Hey, Bets, the chain's on.
在吗
Hello?
哈罗德 你不小心把锁链插上了吗
Harold, did you put the chain on by mistake?
莎白
Bets.
亲爱的 别这样
Pickle, come on.
你找了个新家庭
You found a new family.
现在去找个新家吧
Now let's see you find a new home.
那是为了给孤儿筹款
It was for the orphans.
亲爱的 我不是故意伤害你的
I wasn't trying to be hurtful, pickle.
我姨妈和姑妈都把老公杀了
I got aunties on both sides killed their husbands.
你再叫我一次"亲爱的"
You call me "pickle" one more time
我就要烧你的衣服了
and I start burning your clothes.
亲 我们理智点 好吗
Hon, let's be sensible, o‐okay?
-我只是... -我跟你说过
‐ I just‐‐ ‐ When I told you
下线过得很困难
about the downline struggling,
你说他们很幸运
you said they're lucky,
因为他们有机会挑战自我
because they got to find out what they were made of.
你说那叫严厉的爱
You called it tough love.
你尖叫着从梦中惊醒
When you wake up screaming
我抚着你的后背直到你缓过来
and I rub your back till you come to,
那种爱叫什么
what kind of love is that?
你跑去水上乐园哭
When you go cry at the water park
我只是笑着告诉你我爱你
and I just... smile and tell you I love you,
那种爱叫什么
what kind of love is that?
你辞掉工作
When you quit your job
把我和哈罗德拖进美创商
and drag me and Harold into FAM
我也顺着你的意思
and I just go along with it,
因为那似乎能让你开心
because it seems to make you happy,
那种爱叫什么
what kind of love is that?
那可不是严厉的爱
'Cause it ain't tough love.
但是我那么做了
But I did it.
厄尼 我那么做是因为你病了
I did it because you're sick, Ernie.
你病了 你还让这整个家都病了
You are sick, and you're making this whole house sick.
我明白了我做的不是在帮你
I realize that what I do does not help you.
而是在帮助控制你的东西
It helps whatever's got ahold of you.
你逃避 你撒谎
And you avoid and you lie.
我只是拍拍你的头 告诉你你有多善良
And I just pat you on the head and I tell you how sweet you are.
但是
But...
我受够了
I'm done.
我准备好告诉你发生什么了
I'm ready to talk about what happened.
不
No.
你错过了说出来的机会
You missed your chance to talk.
你想让我怎么做 莎白
What do you want me to do, Bets?
我不知道
I don't know.
你怎么不去咨♥询♥你那该死的上线
Why don't you go consult your goddamned upline?
这就是我所说的手法灵活
Yeah. That's what I call sleight of hand.
妈妈 再给我拿点卫生纸
Mom? I need more toilet paper.
因为做多了你就会...
Because that's what you're gonna get with...
好的
Okay!
巴克·布里奇斯在认真看吗
I don't know, is Buck Bridges paying attention?
巴克在哪
Where's Buck?
开什么玩笑
You got to be kidding me.
谢了 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
你站在门外我还怎么上厕所
Well, I can't do anything if you're just standing there.
没有这个必要 斯塔布斯女士
That's not necessary, Ms. Stubbs.
你的枪呢
Where's your gun?
在我左臂下面的枪套里
Holstered beneath my left arm.
你敢拔枪 我就开枪
You put a hand on that gun and I shoot.
把盒子放到台子上
Put the box on the counter.
快点
Come on.
打开
Open it.
很好
Good.
录像带在摄影机里
The tape's in the camera.
去吧
Come on.
约好了的
That was the deal.
我不想要贾德·沃特里普的录像带
I don't want the Judd Waltrip tape.
那你想要什么
What do you want then?
别说"什么也不要" 我没心情扯皮
And don't say "nothing". I'm not in the mood.
理性人假设 又称经济人假设
是西方经济学中最基本的前提假设
我想要理性人
I want rational actors
毫不愧疚地大力谋求自己的利益
to pursue their interests vigorously and without apology.
这他妈是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
你替该死的奥比·加博强抢孩子
You take little kids and firebomb people's boats
用燃♥烧♥弹♥炸船
for Obie fuckin' Garbeau.
加博先生
Mr. Garbeau...
加博先生的愿景曾经很清晰
Mr. Garbeau's vision was once clear,
我帮他实现
and I executed it.
如今
Now...
权利和恐惧破坏了愿景
entitlement and fear degrade that vision.
我追随他的日子到头了
My time with him is done.
我想帮你
I want to help you.
被枪指着你就变乖了啊
You act real fuckin' nice with a gun to your head.
手别动
Hands.
罗杰
Roger.
别考验我
Don't you test me!
拜托
Come on.
操
Fuck!
暴♥力♥保护我们所有人
Violence secures us all.
我的暴♥力♥只为引起你的注意
Mine merely has your attention.
说人话 混♥蛋♥
Speak fuckin' English, asshole!
你的野心很简单
Your ambition is simple.
你都是为了你女儿的利益行事
You act in your daughter's interest.
愿景清晰就很强大
There-there is power in clarity.
但这么做就太鲁莽了
This, however, was reckless.
把录像带拿去吧
Just take the fucking tape.
你有望从加博先生
You stand to benefit greatly
削弱的判断力中获得巨大利益
from the erosion of Mr. Garbeau's judgment.
稳住自己
Steady yourself.
深思熟虑
Deliberate more.
如果你要用枪
And if you're gonna use a gun...
剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表