剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表
这很...
And it has been...
这很振奋人心
it has been galvanizing.
因为我学得越多越发现
'Cause the more I study, the more I find
一个人的出生
that the circumstances of one's birth
真的决定了他的一生
really determines everything about their life.
这边
Through here.
记得哈莫妮吗
You remember Harmony.
当然了 你好
Sure. Hi.
你好 克丽丝朵
Hi, Krystal.
她似乎对权威有些抵触
It seems she's having some hang‐ups with authority.
那你就来对地方了
Well, you've come to the right place.
我希望你今天想象过你的理想了
I hope you've visualized your ideals today.
你孵化成果如何
How was your incubation?
要是永远不结束就好了
I wish it never ended.
是的
Right.
克丽丝朵 你要接受治疗吗
Krystal, are you going through the therapy?
我是来谈我的工作的
I came here to talk about my job.
治疗是什么
What's the, uh, therapy?
这正是我邀请你来的原因 克丽丝朵
Well, it's the reason that I invited you here, Krystal.
我希望你保持开放的心态
I hope you keep an open mind.
哈莫妮 你为她介绍一下
Harmony, will you fill her in?
我要去洗净更衣 马上就回来
I need to go scrub up, and I will be back in a toot.
我向你保证 克丽丝朵 这会改变一切
I swear to you, Krystal, it will change everything.
我的婚姻曾经名存实亡
I was in a dead marriage.
我丈夫一直遵循加博体系
My husband had been following the Garbeau System,
但他想抄捷径
but he wanted a shortcut.
所以他偏离了正道 一切分崩离析
So, he veered from the path, and everything fell apart.
你有孩子吗 克丽丝朵
Do you have children, Krystal?
有个女儿
A daughter.
我也是 所以你能理解了
Me, too. So you understand.
我丈夫做了些犯罪的事
My husband did something... criminal.
但加博一家接纳了我们
And the Garbeaus took us in,
但是他的愚蠢让我感到羞耻
but the shame of his foolishness, I...
我心死了
I felt dead.
你能想象吗
Can you imagine?
能
Yeah.
我丈夫也把一切都搭进去了
My husband risked everything, too.
这种疗法是关上痛苦模式的门的一个机会
The therapy is a chance to shut the door on painful patterns.
什么疗法
What is it?
我理解你的怀疑
I understand your skepticism,
但我向你保证 克丽丝朵 你不必害怕
Krystal, but I assure you, you have nothing to fear.
进入我的洞穴吧
Step into my orifice.
你不必给我买♥♥东西的
You didn't have to get me something.
我知道不必买♥♥ 但我还是
I know I didn't have to, but I went ahead and
买♥♥下来了 所以...
did it anyway, so...
厄尼·戈麦斯 如果盒子里有只小兔子
Ernie Gomes, if there is a bunny rabbit in this box
而你没在上面戳洞的话
and you didn't poke holes in the top...
-打开吧 -它没动
‐ Come on. ‐ It's not moving.
天呐
Oh, my.
看看 厄尼
Look at it. Ernie.
你最好穿上它
You better put that thing on.
你的礼物的第二部分到了
Second part of your present's just got here.
请看
Ta‐da!
胡安妮塔 你好
Juanita, hi!
哈罗德
Harold!
宝贝 看看谁来了
Honey, look who's here.
厄尼 我没准备好接待客人
Ernie, I wasn't prepared for guests.
你总说想上舞蹈课
Well, you always said you wanted dance lessons.
这是恩里克
This is Enrique.
大家准备好跳恰恰舞了吗
Are we ready to cha‐cha‐chá?
这感觉熟悉吗 克丽丝朵
Is this familiar to you, Krystal?
把充满敌意的世界抛在脑后
Leave the hostile world behind,
然后把自己交给宇宙中最安全最安心的地方
and surrender yourself to the safest, most secure place in the universe.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
想象你的理想
Visualize your ideals.
想想你生活中想要的东西
Think about the things that you want for your life.
你想要我到浴缸里去吗
You want me to get in the tub?
这是子♥宫♥
The womb.
拥住舞伴
Grab your partner.
感受音乐
Feel the music.
五 六 五 六 七 八
Five, six, cinco, seis, siete, ocho.
一 二 三 恰恰
Uno, dos, tres, cha‐cha.
记住这点
Remember this:
在这里不会有坏事发生
nothing bad can happen to you here.
尽管跟随我的声音
Just follow the sound of my voice.
深呼吸
Breathe.
吸气 呼气
In, out.
二 三 恰恰
...dos, tres, cha‐cha.
-吸气 呼气 -一 二 三 恰恰
‐ In, out. ‐ Uno, dos, tres, cha‐cha.
-一 二 三 戈麦斯先生 -是
‐ Uno, dos, tres. Señor Gomes? ‐ Sí.
抬头 看着你的女伴
Chin up. Look at your woman.
吸气 呼气
In, out.
吸气
In,
呼气
out.
吸气
In.
行了
Okay.
别抗拒
Don't fight it.
吸气
In,
呼气
out.
吸气
In.
呼气
Out.
深入
Deeper,
继续深入 深入
deeper, deeper.
回溯 回溯
Go back. Go back.
跟随你的思想
Follow your mind.
加博体系
志存高远
别抗拒
Don't fight.
放松
Relax.
抓 抓
And claw and claw
抓 抓
and claw and claw.
一 二 三 四
Y uno, y dos, y tres, y cuatro,
-抓 -别抗拒
‐ Y claw. ‐ Don't fight it.
克丽丝朵 别抗拒
Krystal, don't fight.
克丽丝朵 克丽丝朵 别抗拒
Krystal. Krystal. Don't fight.
深入
Go deep.
继续深入 深呼吸
Deeper. Breathe.
深呼吸
Breathe.
克丽丝朵
Krystal.
克丽丝朵 深呼吸
Krystal, breathe.
美创商婴儿润肤油 婴儿爽身粉 婴儿湿巾
美创商
加博体系
美创商
对 就这样
Yes. That's right.
就这样
That's right.
我都不知道你这么会跳舞
I didn't know you can dance like that.
我也没想到
I didn't, either.
天呐 还有你和维克多
Oh, my goodness‐‐ and you and Victor?
天呐
My goodness.
谢谢你招待我们 莎白
Thank you so much for hosting, Bets.
维克多和我需要这个
Victor and I needed this.
我懂你
Amen to that.
我和厄尼一直在吵架
Me and Ernie have been going at it,
而且不是性感的吵架
and I don't mean in the sexy way.
你知道维克多和厄尼经历了什么
Well, you know what Victor and Ernie went through.
让他有点震惊
It shook him up a bit,
不过让他想起了什么才是最重要的
but it made him remember what's important.
你是说美创商吗
You mean FAM?
什么 不是 我是说...
What? No, the...
胡安妮塔 什么
Juanita, what?
怎么了
What?
厄尼
Ernie.
剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表