剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表
Hey, y'all.
我发现自己怀孕了的时候
My husband Travis was at an AA meeting
我丈夫崔维斯在参加匿名戒酒互助会
when I found out I had a baby in my belly.
他努力了
He was trying,
不过努力仅仅意味着
but trying just meant he cried
戒酒失败后他会痛哭流涕
when he started drinking again.
我给他看了我的验孕结果
I showed him the pregnancy test,
我告诉他 我不会和酒鬼一起抚养孩子
and I told him I wouldn't raise a child with a drunk.
一周后 崔维斯带回了一套美创商新手包
A week later, Travis came home with a FAM starter kit
并且告诉我
and told me...
"我找到了"
"I found it."
美创商成为了崔维斯的全部
FAM became everything to Travis--
甚至胜过了酒
more than liquor, even--
因为美创商让他感觉很好
because FAM made him feel good.
这种感觉一度很棒
And for a while, that was great.
但是崔维斯追着这种感觉扎进了沼泽
But Travis chased that feeling into the swamp...
再也没爬出来
and never came out.
崔维斯为美创商付出了一切
Travis gave everything to FAM.
他的夜晚
His nights.
我们的钱
Our money.
他的生命
His life.
当崔维斯被那条鳄鱼吃掉时
When Travis got eaten by that gator,
我失去了一切
I lost everything.
直到你看着自己的孩子
You don't know how scared you are
不知道今晚她要睡在哪里
until you're looking at your baby
你才明白自己有多害怕
and wondering where she's gonna sleep that night.
克丽丝朵
Krystal!
崔维斯死后我审视自己的生活
I looked at my life after Travis died.
看到了账单 债务 孤独
At bills, debts, loneliness.
看到了趁火打劫的人
At the vultures.
看到了哭闹的孩子和空空的肚子
At my screaming baby and at my empty stomach,
我吓坏了
and I was terrified.
然后我看到了
And then I looked at the...
崔维斯建立的生意
at the business Travis built.
我激动万分
And I was excited!
-对 -没错
- Yes! - That's right.
她是谁
Who is that?
她就是鳄鱼寡妇
That's the alligator widow.
崔维斯
Travis,
他让我成了寡妇
he left me a widow...
但他也留给我
but he also left me
一个未来
a future.
他留给我一个机会
He left me an opportunity.
崔维斯总是说
Now, Travis always said,
-"有志者事竟成" -把你的外套给我
- "Go-getters go get." - Give me your jacket.
我豁出去了
Well, I got out there,
然后扳回了一局
and I got mine, all right.
我找到两条肥硕的鳄鱼
I found myself two plump gators,
我开枪打爆了它们的脑袋
and I shot 'em in the face.
然后我剥了它们的皮
And then I skinned 'em,
"拎靴带"为习语
把皮染色 一举摆脱困境
I tanned 'em, and I pulled myself up by my bootstraps.
那可是货真价实的鳄鱼皮靴
And you better believe they were alligator skin boots.
我的生意太好了
I'm doing so well, in fact...
我说我的生意太好了
I said I'm doing so well, in fact...
有多好
How well?
我的生意太好了
I'm doing so well
我想在泳池里待多久就待多久
that I spend all the time I want in the pool.
过着无忧无虑的生活
Living the life of Riley.
没错
Yeah!
而且既然泡在池子里 不如顺便
And while I'm in there, I might as well
锻炼一下身体 我说得对吧 姑娘们
be getting my exercise in. Am I right, girls?
我不是一个自私的人
Now, I'm not a selfish person.
我明白人人都该分一杯羹
I know what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
我说得对吧
Am I right?
所以我每一晚
So I give back
都回馈你们
every night.
每一晚
Every night!
-每一晚 -每一晚
- Every night! - Every night!
-每一晚 -每一晚 每一晚
- Every night! - Every night! Every night!
-每一晚 每一晚 -我每一晚都回馈你们
- Every night! Every night! - I give back every night,
在逆流勇进教水花运动
teaching Splashercize down at Rebel Rapids.
我去 这运动让我打满了鸡血去招募
And, dang, if it doesn't get me pumped to go out there and recruit!
这是我成功的关键
It's the key to my success!
他们让我丈夫
They told my husband
付出他拥有的一切
to give everything he had.
他做到了
And he did,
所以我才能登台告诉你们
so I could get up here and tell y'all
崔维斯的梦想 我的梦想
that Travis's dream, my dream,
没有死在沼泽里
didn't end in the swamp.
-对 -它活在泳池里
- No! - It lives on in the pool.
明天一大早我就有一堂课
Now, I'm teaching a class tomorrow, bright and early.
谁有兴趣
Who's interested?
我有半价优♥惠♥券
I've got half off.
-我要 -我想采访你
- Me! - I'd like to interview you.
我想采访你
I'd like to interview you.
给你 传给大家 拿着 都给你们
Here, pass 'em around. Here you go. Have-have the rest.
安静下来 因为接下来发言的人
Now, settle down, 'cause our next speaker
对我来说比家人还亲近
is closer than family to me.
他就是我的上线 科迪·博纳先生
He's my upline, Mr. Cody Bonar!
科迪
Cody!
科迪 科迪 科迪 科迪
Cody, Cody, Cody, Cody...
最好的导师
Mentorship from the best.
这才是冉冉升起的未来百万富翁
Now, that is a millionaire in waiting!
美国创始人商品
你的美创商
-开始吧 科迪 -对
- Let's go, Cody! - Yes!
投掷打靶
人们不太愿意说"好"
People are hesitant to say yes,
但他们害怕说"不"
but they are terrified to say no.
害怕可能会错过什么
Terrified of what they might miss out on.
-害怕可能会失去什么 -你们好
- Terrified of what they might not have. - Hi, y'all!
来吧 加入我们
Come on! Join us!
爸爸 我能参加吗
Hey, Dad, can I go?
当然可以
Yeah, sure.
所以他们会说
Which is why they say
"如果呢"
"What if."
如果我中了彩票呢
What if I won the lottery?
如果我能和舞会皇后约会呢
What if I could date the prom queen?
如果我能梦想成真呢
What if I could make my dreams come true?
来吧
Come on!
但是赢家不会说"如果呢"
But a winner doesn't say "What if."
赢家会说
A winner says
"到时候"
"When I."
来吧 大家都下水
Come on! Everybody in!
来吧 厄尼
Come on, Ernie!
因为"如果呢"是白日梦
Because "What if" is a pipe dream.
"到时候"是承诺
"When I" is a promise.
-厄尼 厄尼 厄尼 -把你的白日梦交给我
- Ernie! Ernie! Ernie! - You give me your pipe dream...
-来吧 爸爸 -我就向你
- Come on, Dad! - and I'll make you
-作出承诺 -好 好
- a promise. - All right! All right!
对我说"好"
You give me your yes,
我就给你整个世界
and I'll give you the world.
看着我
Eyes on me!
好 推
Okay, and push!
推出去
Out!
推 推
Push! Push!
Finally - CeCe Peniston
♪ Right in front of my face ♪
♪ Finally you've come along... ♪
碰脚 碰脚
And touch. And touch.
举高 举高
Up! Up!
推 推
Push! Push!
碰脚 碰脚
And we're touching our toes, touching our toes,
剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表