剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表
像这样 要用力
Like, really pump it.
克丽丝朵
Krystal.
你来了
There you are.
准备好化妆了吗
Ready to get your makeup done?
我们忘了几顶帽子 落在天堂岛了
We forgot some of our hats, and they're at Paradise Cay,
所以我需要你去取来
so I'm gonna need you to go get them.
不能叫人带来吗
Can't someone just bring 'em?
-那里没人可以离开 -好吧
- There's no one there who can leave. - Okay.
♪ 合在一起就是美创商 ♪
♪ Let's call the whole thing FAM ♪
♪ 合在一起就是美创商 ♪
♪ Let's call the whole thing FAM ♪
谢谢大家
Thank you!
你好 有人吗
Hello? Anybody here?
1978年迈阿密
Miami '78. Huh.
"加博的光辉 健康婚姻的秘密"
"The Garbeau Glow: Secrets to a Healthy Marriage."
谢谢你 该死的
Thank you, dang...
在找什么吗
Looking for something?
露易斯派我来的
Louise sent me.
我在找她的舞蹈配乐的备份磁带
I'm looking for a backup tape for her dance number.
这下面不放那种东西
There's nothing like that down here.
你是贾德 对吧
Judd, right?
嗯 没错
Yeah, that's right.
听着 我也想看看
Listen, I was also gonna see
能否给我未婚夫准备个礼物
if I could get a gift for my fiancé.
找个老东西
A throwback.
1978年迈阿密的
From August '78. Miami?
也许是八轨磁带
Maybe it's with the eight‐tracks?
那些被扔掉了
Those got thrown out.
真的吗
Really?
我可以问问 不过恐怕没希望
I'll ask around, but I'm afraid you're out of luck.
听着 我不知道你是怎么了
Look, I don't know what happened to you...
不过恐怕没希望
I'm afraid you're out of luck.
只有你能帮助这些悲伤的孩子
And only you can help these sad kids
找到幸福的美创商家庭
find happy FAM families.
就像所有的美创商产品一样
And just like all FAM products,
不会被退货
there are no returns,
-因为他们都很完美 -没错
‐ because they're all perfect. ‐ Yes.
所以请拨♥打♥屏幕上的号♥码
So call the number on your screen
如果你想领养一个美丽的孩子
if you want to adopt one of these beauties.
或者捐款
Or make a donation.
是这么回事
And here's how it works.
我们有一群志愿者随时待命接听你的电♥话♥
We've got a bank of volunteers standing by to take your calls.
你们的捐款会被记载下来
Now, your donations will be recorded
并显示在我们的便利记录板上
and tallied on our handy tally board.
我得告诉你们 这周捐款一直源源不断
And I got to tell you, donations have been pouring in all week,
我们已经开了一个好头
and we are just off to a great start.
稍后我们会打开这个箱子里的信封
And later, we'll be opening the envelopes in this box
计算这些早期的捐款
and counting the rest of those early donations.
接下来24小时
For the next 24 hours,
巴克和我将守在主机旁
Buck or I will be manning the Master Phone.
高额捐助者将得到三分钟的
High‐dollar callers will receive three minutes
个人指导
of personal mentorship.
-谁的指导 -谁的指导
‐ With who? ‐ With who?
♪ 布里奇斯 ♪
♪ Bridges ♪
♪ 加博 ♪
♪ Garbeau ♪
♪ 巴恰塔舞 ♪
♪ Bachata ♪
♪ 曼波舞 ♪
♪ The mambo ♪
♪ 合在一起就是美创商 ♪
♪ Let's call the whole thing FAM ♪
♪ 合在一起就是美创商 ♪
♪ Let's call the whole thing FAM ♪
吃点美创商玉米片吧
FAM roast tortilla chips?
我不想惹麻烦
I don't want trouble.
比薯片少60%的脂肪
60% less fat than potato chips.
别装友好
Don't make nice.
我知道是你们的加博打手袭击了我
I know it was one of you Garbeau goons who did this to me.
你很清楚我在说什么
You know exactly what I'm talking about.
我不知道
I don't.
你们的新暴徒 博纳
Your newest thug, Bonar?
我有证据
I have proof.
我本来要和布里奇斯先生对唱的
I was supposed to do a duet with Mr. Bridges.
《寂静之声》 但是...
"Sound of Silence," but, uh...
你懂的
You know, uh...
我们稍后回来
We'll be right back.
我曾在柬埔寨的丛林里中过枪
I was shot once in a jungle in Cambodia.
感谢你的服役
Thank you for your service.
我的身体在中枪的那一瞬间就开始恢复了
My body began healing the moment I was shot.
现在只剩伤疤了
Today, it's a scar.
我很遗憾
I am sorry
你不能和布里奇斯先生一起表演
you can't perform with Mr. Bridges.
谢谢
Thanks.
有价值的体系能自我维持
Worthy systems sustain themselves.
你的身体会痊愈的
Your body will heal.
而加博组织
And the Garbeau organization
不会理会
will disregard
任何报复
any retaliation.
停车
Pull over!
我是贾德·沃特里普
It's Judd Waltrip!
-让我出去 -贾德
‐ Let me out! ‐ Judd?
你在后备箱里干什么
What are you doing back there?
有监控摄像头 所以我得躲起来
I had to stow away because of the security cameras.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
-为什么 -我有个交换条件
‐ Why? ‐ I have a quid pro quo.
什么
A what?
交换条件
A quid pro quo.
-鱿鱼 -交换
‐ A squid? ‐ Quid!
交换条件 拉丁语
Quid pro quo. It's Latin.
意思是交易
It means trade.
你想要1978年迈阿密的磁带
You wanted the Miami '78 tape.
它很多年前就被摧毁了
It was destroyed years ago.
但我有同样好的东西
But I have something just as good.
是什么
What's that?
一个故事
A story.
我曾是美创商的高层
I was at the top of FAM,
但我还是只能勉强维持收支平衡
but still, I was barely breaking even.
这并没有阻止奥比把我当成他生意上
That didn't stop Obie from parading me around
最成功的典范来炫耀
like I was his best business success.
所以我尝试了新的办法
So I tried something new:
我写自己的书
I wrote my own book.
我卖♥♥自己的磁带
I sold my own tapes.
成功了 我终于发达了
It worked. I was finally thriving.
那就像是你的水花运动
It was your Splashercize.
奥比将我逐出商会
Obie excommunicated me.
他跟我妻子说我和男人做♥爱♥
He told my wife I had been having sex with men!
我不知道她有没有相信
I don't know if she believed him or not,
或者只是配合他演戏
or just went along with what he said.
真是个悲伤的故事 但...
It's a very sad story, but...
-交易在哪呢 -我马上说
‐ where's the quid? ‐ I'm getting to it.
我决定还击
I decided to fight back.
我不肯闭嘴他们就派来了那条攻击狗
And when I wouldn't shut up, they sent that attack dog.
罗杰·彭德尔顿
Roger Pendleton?
那个人炸了我的船
That man blew up my boat.
在那之后我只想活下来
After that, I just wanted to survive.
所以当他说我能争取回到美创商
So, when he said I could earn my way back into FAM,
回到我的家人身边时 我接受了
to my family, I took his offer.
从那之后我一直在给他们做杂务
And I've been doing their chores ever since.
-彼此彼此 -在我做了这么多之后
‐ You and me both. ‐ And after all I did,
哈莫妮还是不让我见我们的女儿
Harmony still won't let me see our daughter.
梅洛迪
Melody?
凭什么你的故事有价值
Why's your story worth anything?
为了封我的口奥比试图杀了我
Obie tried to kill me for telling it.
这对他来说很危险
It's dangerous to him.
我能给你联♥系♥一下
I can make a call.
剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表