剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表
-再来四年 -谢谢
- Four more years! - Thank you.
再来四年 再来四年
Four more years! Four more years!
再来四年
Four more years!
再来四年
Four more years!
-谢谢 -再来四年
- Thank you. - Four more years!
再来四年 再来四年
Four more years! Four more years!
再来四年
Four more years!
再来四年
Four more years!
不错的小惊喜
Nice little surprise.
如果你肯接我的电♥话♥
Well, if you took my calls,
就不会是惊喜了 妈妈
it wouldn't be, mother.
科德沃斯 我来跟你说清楚
Codworth, let me be clear with you.
那样的女人不能长久
You don't buy a woman like that.
只能玩玩
You rent.
但那是我爱的女人
Well, that is the woman I love.
你身上都是酒和污秽的味道
You smell like booze and filth.
水花运动
美创商专享
这上面的闪粉赛过坦帕的脱衣舞俱乐部
That's more glitter than a Tampa titty bar.
我总是收到这种垃圾
I get this crap all the time.
你都想象不出我收到过什么
You wouldn't believe the trash I get.
要是她的智商和
If only her IQ were as high
-胸围一样就好了 -够了
- as her bra size. - Oh, stop.
-克丽丝朵 你好 -说曹操
- Krystal, hi. - Hey! Speak of the devil,
曹操到
and the devil appears.
请坐吧
Go ahead, have a seat.
-够了 奥比 -怎么了
- That's enough, Obie. - What?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
那是我的
That's mine.
-还给我 -抱歉
- Give that back. - I'm sorry.
不 不 你利用加博系统
Oh, no, no, you were using
给你的健身课拉人
the Garbeau System to fill up your workout class.
所以这应该是我的
So I believe that makes it mine.
-这是我的 -她要怒了
- It's mine. - She's getting mad.
-无能的... -我的
- Fuckless... - Mine.
无能的废物
Fuckless tit.
-对吧 对吧 -我感到恶心
- Right? Right? - I feel sick.
-但是奥比... -奥比说我们可以走了
- No, but Obie... - Obie said we can go.
如果教授的学生和教授一样感兴趣 我们没准能成功
克丽丝朵管教授这样的招募员叫"大鱼"
谢谢你
我不再相信自己的时候 你相信我
就像磁带里说的
披萨
"目光永远不要离开你的梦想"
我的梦想是找个有巴西屁♥股♥的意大利模特
快点
Hurry up.
进来 把门关上
All right, get in here. Shut the door.
钱
Money.
他要我们的钱
不许说话
No talking.
他不会说英语
He don't speak English.
钱
Dinero!
朋友 你叫什么名字
Hey, what-what's your name, friend?
手表
Watches.
我们都有家人 手表先生
We all have families, Mr. Watches.
想想你的家人
Think-think-think about your family.
快点
All right, hurry up!
快点 伙计 放进去
Come on, man. Put your shit in there.
或许你没有家人
Or-or may-maybe you don't.
但这并不意味着你孤身一人
But that does not mean you're alone.
这并不意味着没人爱你
It does not mean you're not loved.
我不知道你是否信仰上帝
I don't know if you believe in God.
但至少请你相信我
But at least believe in me.
我爱你 兄弟
I love you, brother.
拜托伙计 快放下
Come on, man, just drop it.
你需要钱 我明白
You need money. I-I get it.
好吗
Okay?
工作也许代表"跳桥自杀"
J-O-B might as well stand for "Jump off a bridge."
但看看你
But look at you.
你有动力
You're driven.
拜托伙计 我只是需要现金
Come on, man, I just need the fucking cash.
你可以拿走现金
You can have the cash.
但是你会错过这个机会
But you'd be missing the opportunity.
拜托 放下
Please, put it down.
拜托 放下 快点
Please, put it down. Come on.
先生 我看着你 你知道我看到了什么吗
I look at you, sir, and you know what I see?
进取心
Gumption.
潜力
Potential.
一个
A man...
想成为自己的老板的人
who wants to be his own boss.
你不用枪就能做到
You don't need a gun for that.
我懂你的绝望
I felt hopeless.
世态炎凉
It's cold.
世态炎凉啊
It's so cold.
我叫雷
My name is Ray.
我就需要你帮我分散他的注意力
I just needed a distraction.
伙计 你救了我们
Buddy, you saved us.
你♥他♥妈♥是英雄
You're a goddamn hero!
大家欢呼
Everybody cheer!
鼓掌
Clap!
多亏了你 我们能活着回家了
We're going home because of you!
你没事的
You're gonna be all right.
他完蛋了
He's done!
给他拿条毛巾
Get him a towel!
大家欢呼
Everybody cheer!
一起来
Everybody!
多亏了他 我们能活着回到家人身边了
We're going to our families because of this man.
美国需要更多像你这样的人
We need more people like you in America.
我真不敢相信发生的事
美国应该很安全的 但是
刚刚简直就像是《三角洲特种部队3》
不不 更像是
《虎胆龙威2》
太疯狂了
我真没想到发生了这样的事他们还让我们付披萨钱
-我本来能救他 -厄尼
- I could've saved him. - Ernie.
我本来能救他
I could've saved him.
这不是你的错
天呐
Holy schnikes.
厄尼
Ernie?
你没事吧
You okay?
斯坦
Stan,
我们需要谈谈
we need to talk.
我只是想让你跟我谈谈
I just want you to talk to me.
今天早上你还想娶我呢
This morning, you wanted to marry me.
孩子...黛丝蒂妮睡着了
The ba... Destinee's sleeping.
不不不 你不用付我钱 克丽丝朵
Oh, no, no, no, no, you don't have to pay me, Krystal.
这是小费
I'm tipping you.
不 我这是帮忙
No, it was a favor.
不是工作
It's not a job.
给你
Here.
留着吧
Keep it.
晚安
Good night.
回家吧 科迪
Go home, Cody.
求你了
Please,
告诉我出了什么问题 好吗
just-just tell me what's wrong, okay?
求你了
Please.
我们得退出美创商
We got to leave FAM.
我觉得那个香槟里有酒精
I think that champagne was spiked.
我们不靠奥比也能给水花运动筹资
We can fund Splashercize without Obie.
真正的创业
Actually have a real business.
全靠奥比我们今晚才能去 克丽丝朵
Obie's the whole reason we were able to go tonight, Krystal.
是吗
Really? Did...
是我们的华盛顿级奖金买♥♥的门票
our Washington bonus checks pay for our tickets,
还是你妈妈买♥♥的
or was it your mom?
每一分钱我都会还给她 好吗
I'm paying back every single penny, okay?
这是美创商的承诺
That is the promise of FAM.
但你不是非得还钱
Yeah, but you don't need to do that.
你知道你有多幸运吗
剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表