剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表
碰脚 碰脚
touching our toes, touching our toes.
祈祷 祈祷
Pray it down. Pray it down.
推 推
And push. Push.
碰脚 碰脚 碰脚
And touch. Touch. Touch.
举高 推
Up. Push.
♪ Finally it's happened to me ♪
♪ Right in front of my face ♪
♪ And I just cannot hide it ♪
♪ Finally... ♪
那些人都是哪来的
Where did all those people come from, huh?
公园里这么热闹从来都不是好事
That much excitement in this park's never been a good thing.
我就是行走的广♥告♥牌 斯坦
I'm a walking billboard, Stan.
一个人头只要两块钱
I only cost you two bucks a head.
你怎么做到的
How'd you do that?
我有人脉
I have access to people.
郊区人脉
Suburban people.
他们听我的话
They listen to what I have to say,
-什么话都听 -好啊
- no matter what. - Okay.
不过他们希望这里从美创商进货
But they're gonna want FAM goods stocked here.
我可以立刻给你送来
Now, I have a big order I can fulfill
-一大批货 -天啊
- for you immediately. - Oh, my God.
但是等那批货用完了
But when that runs out,
如果那些美创商的人发现你没有继续进货
if those FAM folks don't see more FAM products,
他们就不会来了
they're gonna stop showing up.
如果你在开玩笑 我可没在笑
If this is some sort of joke, I'm not laughing.
我一直对你和颜悦色
Now, I have been very nice to you,
但是如果你觉得你能随便走进来
and if you think you can just walk in here,
跟我说该死的美创商屁话
say what you want about your goddamn FAM,
这样不...
that's not...
你干什么...
What are you...
不 别动 天啊
No, don't! God!
这不是...
That's not what, um...
这是我父亲弄的 该死
That's my father's. Shit.
最近好多员工吐了
You know, a lot of employees have been getting sick lately,
这只是为了卫生...
and, uh, it's just a hygiene issue--
买♥♥下存货
Buy the inventory.
找我补货
Re-up through me.
把你这个偷♥窥♥孔糊上
Spackle your little eye-spy here.
你可以继续增加门票销♥售♥
You get to keep boosted ticket sales,
我可以拿回我的房♥子
I get my house back.
双赢
Win-win.
美创商
今天93人参加水花运动 196块
$196 for 93 Splashercizers today
还有一张支票
and... A check
买♥♥这些美创商存货
for all this FAM inventory.
我以为我们说好的是10027美元
I thought we agreed on $10,027.
我不会重新再写一张了
I'm not gonna write another one.
很高兴和你做生意 斯坦
Pleasure doing business with you, Stan.
我们...
Let's...
我们谈生意吧
Let's talk business.
怎么样
How was it?
很奇怪
It was weird.
不过是又一个快速致富的把戏
But it's just another get-rich-quick thing.
我好像遇到那个要寄火鸡三明治的人了
I think I might have met the turkey sandwich guy.
他给我提了投资建议
Gave me investment advice.
不过没什么报道可言
Not much of a story there though.
好吧 谢谢你去调查了
Well, well, thanks for checking it out.
不过现场有个鳄鱼寡妇
There was this alligator widow lady though.
是个不错的《米尔塔一分钟》报道
It'd be a hell of a "Minute."
嗯 好
Yeah. Cool.
我们谈...
Let's talk b...
How Can We Be Lovers - Michael Bolton
♪ How can we be lovers ♪
牛肉意大利方饺
♪ If we can't be friends ♪
♪ How can we start over ♪
♪ When the fighting never ends... ♪
你饿了吗 小家伙
You hungry, little fella?
好 稍等
All right, hold on.
♪ How can we be lovers... ♪
等一下
Okay, wait.
该死
Oh, shit!
该死 灭火器在哪
Damn, where's the fire extinguisher?
灭火器在哪
Where's the fire extinguisher?
该死
Damn!
搞什么 该死
What the fuck?! Oh, shit.
过来
Come on.
过来 小家伙 过来
C-Come on, little fella, come on.
就这样 就这样 就这样
There you go, there you go, there you go.
就这样
There you go.
该死
Oh, shit.
饼干先生
Mr. Crackers!
♪ We can work it out ♪
♪ How can we be lovers ♪
♪ If we can't be friends ♪
♪ How can we start over ♪
♪ When the fighting never ends ♪
♪ How can we make love ♪
♪ If we can't make amends... ♪
我每一晚都回馈你们
I give back every night,
在逆流勇进教水花运动
teaching Splashercize down at Rebel Rapids.
我去 这运动让我打满了鸡血...
And, dang, if it doesn't get me pumped...
你好啊 邻居 欢迎回来
Howdy, neighbor. Welcome back.
装♥修♥完毕
Renovations done?
是啊
Yeah.
我看还是老样子
Looks the same to me.
说明他们的活干得很到位
That's how you know they did good.
他们干得棒极了
They did amazing work.
听着
Look...
当我和哈罗德一起在泳池里的时候
when-when Harold and I were in that pool together,
水花飞溅 我当时很开心
splish, splash, I was having a blast.
我不太了解美创商 好吗
I-I don't know much about FAM, okay?
但我明白自己在泳池里的感觉
But I do know how I felt when I was in there.
我感觉...被围绕着
I felt... surrounded.
我身边有
Surrounded by...
爱
love...
还有
and...
乐观
positivity,
家人
by family.
就像一张温暖的毯子
Like a warm blanket.
这正是我所缺少的
That's what I've been missing.
这正是哈罗德所需要的
It's what Harold needs.
是啊
Yeah.
我想入伙
I want in.
我想成为美创商的一分子
I want to be part of the FAM.
好的 厄尼
Okay, Ernie.
好吗
Yeah?
我们帮你安排
We'll get you set up.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-晚安 -晚安
- Have a good night. - You, too.
剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表