剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表
I'm Mirta Herrara, live,
为您带来一分钟正面的
bringing you One Minute on hip-hop youth...
青春嘻哈
but with a positive spin.
对
Yes.
-没错 -对
- That's right. - Yeah.
-好了 -开始吧 瘦子
- All right, now. - Go ahead, slim.
你们有没有看到我的美创商家人
借过
Okay, coming through.
借过好吗
P-please. I-I'm coming through.
-你能让开吗 -天啊
- Please, can you move? - Jesus.
-谁 他是谁 -借过好吗
- Who-who, who is that? - Coming through, please.
-你能走开吗 -我有话要说
- Can you move? - I have something I need to say.
他在干什么
What is he doing?
你们有没有看到我的美创商家人
先生 先生
Sir? Sir?
-走吧先生 -爸爸很想你
- Please. All right, sir. - Papa misses you.
-回家吧 -你得离开镜头 先生
- Please, come home. - We need you out of the shot. Sir, please.
美创商夺走了我的家人
FAM took my family.
把他带下去
Get him off the stage.
奥比·加博夺走了我的家人
Obie Garbeau took my family.
-好了 -他夺走了我的家人
- Okay, just... - He took my family.
-拍舞者就好 -他夺走了他们
- Just focus on the dancers. - He took them!
他给他们洗♥脑♥ 他让我们反♥目♥成仇
He brainwashed them! He turned them against me!
我甚至不知道他们在哪
I don't even know where they are.
-把音乐关了 -天啊
- Cut the music. - Oh, Jesus.
爸爸在找你
Daddy's looking for you.
你们有没有看到我的美创商家人
爸爸不会放弃
Daddy won't give up.
-接着拍 -好
- Back at it. - Yeah.
Opposites Attract - Paula Abdul
♪ She makes the bed and he steals the covers ♪
♪ She likes it neat and he makes a mess... ♪
厄尼
Hey, Ernie?
我知道他才九岁
I know he's, he's only nine,
不过你说他是不是已经...
but do you think that he's already...
♪ I like to smoke ♪
♪ Things in common there just ain't one... ♪
老天在上
God forgive.
♪ But when we get to... ♪
老爸警报
Dad alarm.
米玛的退休生活
妈妈打扫你房♥间的时候发现的
Mom found this while she was cleaning your room.
我们不非得谈这个
We-we don't have to talk about it.
不过如果你想的话 我们可以谈
But-but we can if you want to.
好吧
All right. Um...
听着 你只要
Listen, just, um...
明白我爱你就行了
know that I love you.
如果你有任何想谈的事
And if there's e-ever anything that... you need to talk about...
我一直都在
I'm-I'm always here for you.
一直
Always.
♪ I take two steps forward ♪
♪ I take two steps back ♪
♪ We come together 'cause opposites attract ♪
♪ And you know, it ain't fiction ♪
♪ Just a natural fact ♪
♪ We come together 'cause opposites attract ♪
♪ Who'd-a thought, ah... ♪
小吃摊
我丈夫把我们所有的钱
My husband spent all our money
都花在了他不用的产品上
on a product he didn't use
因为他想爬上美创商的阶级
because he wanted to climb the FAM ranks
直到我们成为有钱人
to a point that it would make us rich.
但是我可没变成有钱人
Well, there's no riches coming to me now.
我一贫如洗
Nothing.
加博体系没用
The Garbeau System doesn't work.
加博体系没用
The Garbeau System doesn't work.
"或许是你太懒了"
"Maybe you're just lazy."
"或许你是个丧气鬼"
"Maybe you're just a stinker thinker."
狗屁
Bullcrap.
你们要 你们要...
You're going... You're going...
为一个谎言
broke...
而破产了
for a lie.
要是加博体系有用
If the Garbeau System worked,
我就不会破产
I wouldn't be broke.
要是体系有用
If the system worked,
我就不会睡在储藏室里
I wouldn't be sleeping in a closet.
现在你们都要为一个谎言而破产了
Now, you're all going broke for a lie.
被锁在外面
Locked out.
孩子和我只能睡在满是蟑螂的储藏室里
My baby and I sleep in a fucking roach closet.
该死
Oh, shit.
供应商合同
Vendor contracts.
晴空之下 懒洋洋的河流
Floating the lazy river towards implosion
斯坦·范格朗德戈德
澎湃迸发
on a bright warm day.
好吧
Okay.
斯坦是诗人
Stan's a poet.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
等等 什么鬼
Wait, what the fuck?
克丽丝朵
-不 -天啊
- No! - Oh, my God.
你吓死我了
You scared the shit out of me.
抱歉
Sorry.
天啊 你在这儿干什么
Oh, my God. What are you doing here?
清除涂鸦
Cleaning, uh, graffiti.
你想象不到这些孩子会在哪喷涂
You wouldn't believe where these kids will spray-paint.
你还好吗 厄尼
Are you okay, Ernie?
非常开心
Happy as a clam.
你可以告诉我的
You can tell me.
没什么可说的
Nothing to tell.
厄尼
Ernie.
不管你现在有什么感受
Whatever it is you're feeling,
我保证我体验过更难受的
I guarantee I've felt worse.
哈罗德满脑子不知道在想什么
Harold's head is all twisted in circles,
而且他开始自♥慰♥了
and now he's touching himself,
我只能把电视扔了
and I had to throw out the TV and...
我很担心他
I'm so worried about him, you know?
斯坦又对我步步紧逼
Now Stan's all up my crack,
就是那个郊区推广项目
you know, about this Suburban Outreach program,
然后我还有好多半价优♥惠♥券
and then I got all these half-off passes
要去发放
that I'm supposed to spread out.
我只是...我快要...
And I'm just, you know, I'm just, I-I'm going...
我不知道该怎么处理
I don't know what to do with them, but...
厄尼 深呼吸
Ernie, just-just breathe.
-深呼吸 放松 好吗 -好 好
- Breathe and relax, okay? - Okay. Okay.
好
Okay.
有时只是
It's just all...
难以承受
so much sometimes.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be okay.
带哈罗来乐园
Bring Harold to the park.
一起玩
Have some fun together.
我不希望他觉得比起他来
I-I don't want him to think that I care more
我更在乎这个地方
about this place than I do him.
他为什么会这么想
Why would he?
你是个很棒的爸爸 非常棒
You're a great dad. A great one.
要是我们有你这样的爸爸 我相信
If either of us had you as a father, I know we'd be
我们现在肯定在别处飞黄腾达
somewhere else right now.
而且斯坦需要消停一下
And Stan can take a chill pill.
谢谢 克丽丝朵
Thank you, Krystal.
厄尼 我可以帮你
Ernie? I'll help you.
把优♥惠♥券给我
Give me the passes.
真的吗
Really?
克丽丝朵
Krystal.
你是我这辈子见过的最好的人之一
You're one of the nicest people I've ever met in my whole life.
谢了 厄尼
Thanks, Ernie.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Night.
我是贾德·沃特里普
This is Judd Waltrip.
现在不方便
Now's not a good time.
我知道他在
I know he's there.
让该死的奥比·加博二世接电♥话♥
Put Obie Garbeau the fucking Second on the fucking phone.
快
Do it!
我最多只能帮你转达消息
剧集 | 佛州中部上帝养成史 | 导航列表